╌>

Hannity of Fox News Says He Has a ‘Dossier’ on Adam Schiff

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  vic-eldred  •  5 years ago  •  21 comments

Hannity of Fox News Says He Has a ‘Dossier’ on Adam Schiff
“I have him in his own words documented. I offered him three hours on radio and one hour here,” Hannity told Nunes. “I’ve got a tape of him colluding with a Russia, or somebody believed to be a Russian, that had compromising materials of naked pictures of Trump. He was hyperventilating on the phone call and didn’t know it was a hoax.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Fox News host Sean Hannity warned on Monday that he has a “dossier” on Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) (shown above left), the House Intelligence Committee chairman who has faced multiple   calls to resign   from his leadership position for peddling the Russia collusion conspiracy theory.

The alarming allegation came during an interview with ranking House Intelligence member Devin Nunes (R-Calif.),   who is suing   the McClatchy Company because one of its reporters allegedly conspired with a political operative to interfere in his investigation of the Hillary Clinton campaign and Russian election interference.

Nunes, who also has filed a $250 million lawsuit for defamation against Twitter and one of its users, warned that he was “com[ing] after” anyone who “lied” or “defamed” him.

Hannity requested that the “cowardly” Schiff be added to the list of those being sued.

He added, “I have a dossier on Schiff.”

Hannity doesn’t appear to be dropping any bombshells about having compiled an actual dossier of salacious material about Schiff, the way Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans did with the thinly sourced, factually lacking   Steele dossier .

Rather, he seems to be referencing material already in the public domain — material well-documented, especially for readers of The Political Insider.

The Fox personality has for weeks claimed to be offering Schiff a full three hours on his show to explain   his actions   when he fell victim to Russian pranksters promising dirt on President Trump, even going so far as to arrange for staff to collect “classified” material for the FBI.

“I have him in his own words documented. I offered him three hours on radio and one hour here,” Hannity told Nunes. “I’ve got a tape of him colluding with a Russia, or somebody believed to be a Russian, that had compromising materials of naked pictures of Trump. He was hyperventilating on the phone call and didn’t know it was a hoax.”

pMaAOVv7e9lmEHK0?format=jpg&name=small

The phone call.  In February of 2018, Schiff engaged in an eight-minute phone call with a pair of Russian comedians posing as a Ukrainian member of Parliament (Andriy Parubiy) and alleging that Vladimir Putin had naked blackmail pictures of Trump.

Schiff didn’t have a revelation that the claims were “completely absurd,” a description the pranksters themselves used.

He didn’t hang up the phone.

He talked at length with them and arranged for a staffer to pick up the compromising material at the Ukrainian Embassy.
c6lxGuNb?format=jpg&name=280x280

HGq0kbin_normal.jpg

Stonewall Jackson @1776Stonewall

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=m3Rut6 4GDgA  CAUGHT! Adam Schiff gets caught in prank call from Russian comedians. He was trying to dig up dirt on Trump in a secret call with Russian agents. He didn't know he was being pranked. He was promised nude photos of @ realDonaldTrump . Must listen

“I understand Mr. Schiff had a productive call with Mr. Parubiy, and that Mr. Parubiy would like to make some material available to Mr. Schiff through your embassy,” wrote one aide on April 4, 2017.

“Please let me know how best to arrange pick-up of those materials from your embassy in Washington, D.C.,” the message continued.

Another follow-up request asking to meet for the alleged materials was sent the next day.

Hannity has previously referred to   the audiotape   as “Russian collusion in plain sight.”

He’s right. This is the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, acting on the belief he was taking a call from a foreign country to collect information about an American president.

It is proof of everything Schiff has accused Trump of over the last two years.

Whether or not Hannity has already done so, somebody really should be putting this information into a dossier format, interview the Russian comedians — and investigate Schiff for collusion.

This piece originally appeared in   The Political Insider   and is used by permission.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

Adam Schiff really did claim to have evidence of collusion/conspiracy and Adam Schiff really did try to get dirt on Trump from what he thought were Russian officials!

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    5 years ago

Hannity is threatening The Chairman of the US House Intelligence Committee.

Let that sink in....

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @2    5 years ago

HAHA!!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @2    5 years ago
Hannity is threatening The Chairman of the US House Intelligence Committee.
Let that sink in....

Do tell us what threat Hannity made. Is it a threat to gather info on a person now?

What is sinking in is that some Dems are very, very desperate after crying collusion for 2 years and then having Mueller find none.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3  bugsy  replied to  JBB @2    5 years ago

The Chairman of the US House Intelligence Committee is threatening the sitting President of the United States with unfounded and proven to be untrue allegations to this day. That is sedition.

Let THAT sink in.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @2    5 years ago

Good, he has it coming after all the lies he told about Trump.  He needs to be publicly shamed and humiliated into resigning in disgrace. 

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
2.5  nightwalker  replied to  JBB @2    5 years ago

Whys shouldn't Hannity threaten anybody he wants? He has the ear of the king and tells the king what he wants to hear.

Nunes is even better, rushing to the king with any scrap of information he can lay his little fingers on or make up so that trump will like him and someday show Nunes some favor.

Some conservatives have decided that going back a few centuries isn't far back enough, we need to go back to royalty and of course, serfdom for the rest of the people.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.5.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  nightwalker @2.5    5 years ago

What exactly is the nature of the threat Hannity leveled at pencil neck?  

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
2.6  tomwcraig  replied to  JBB @2    5 years ago

Frankly, you should be worried since the Chairman of the US House Intelligence Committee was having an orgasm over getting ahold of fake materials from foreign sources and not knowing it was a prank call.  It really calls into question his ability to be discerning and his competence regarding the handling and oversight of classified materials and intelligence.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

204447.png

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  seeder  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

Be back in a while. Hopefully, Hannity won't be under arrest when I return.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    5 years ago

Maybe Schiff will send the capital police up to New York and arrest him in the radio station studio he broadcasts from.  

lib50
Professor Silent
6  lib50    5 years ago

I'm sure that dossier would be as real as the Benghazi 'scandal'.  I'll believe it when its confirmed, not by Russian comedians.  Not that I care anyway.  But its entertaining to watch conservatives look for scandals on democrats.  As if anything they could come up with could top Trump's malfeasance and stupidity. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @6    5 years ago
I'll believe it when its confirmed, not by Russian comedians.

Didn't need to "confirm" the fact that he fell for a joke and wanted to run with it because he thought he was getting  real dirt on Trump.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    5 years ago

Poor pencil neck shifty 💩 Schiff. 😢 

lib50
Professor Silent
6.1.2  lib50  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    5 years ago

Is there a point to this 'Trump can do anything' but look at all the democrats?  Just wondering if this is your way of confirming Trump could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would cheer him on.