╌>

Scaramucci says Trump will turn on everyone 'eventually,' then 'entire country'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  22 comments

Scaramucci says Trump will turn on everyone 'eventually,' then 'entire country'
"For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President," Scaramucci tweeted Sunday morning. "Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn't pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Anthony Scaramucci says Donald Trump eventually turns on everyone

Washington (CNN)From the looks of former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci's  latest tweet against President Donald Trump, their relationship may not recover.

"For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President," Scaramucci tweeted Sunday morning. "Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn't pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country."

Scaramucci's Sunday tweet comes after Trump appeared to be angry with the former White House communications director for calling the President's recent visits to the grief-stricken cities of El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, following two mass shootings a "catastrophe."

The President responded late Saturday by ridiculing Scaramucci, who worked for the Trump administration for 11 days in July 2017, for his  short stint in the Trump administration.

"Anthony Scaramucci, who was quickly terminated (11 days) from a position that he was totally incapable of handling, now seems to do nothing but television as the all time expert on 'President Trump,'" Trump wrote in a  tweet.

"Like many other so-called television experts, he knows very little about me," he wrote, adding, "Anthony, who would do anything to come back in, should remember the only reason he is on TV, and it's not for being the Mooch!"

Scaramucci, who regularly appears as a guest on TV news shows, said during his MSNBC appearance that Trump's trip to visit with victims of mass shootings in two cities fell short.

"So look, the President didn't do well on the trip," the former aide said. Some of  Trump's current aides conceded last week  that his visits to El Paso and Dayton did not go as planned. New video revealed that Trump  bragged about crowd sizes while visiting patients at a Texas hospital.

Last month,  after Trump tweeted racist attacks  at four minority congresswomen, Scaramucci  said on Twitter  that the tweets were "racist and unacceptable." The former aide has also previously criticized the President for repeating falsehoods, saying on CNN last year that  Trump "is a liar."

Scaramucci's ousting in 2017 came shortly after an infamous, expletive-laden interview he gave to The New Yorker in which he ripped top White House officials by name. In many of his post-White House TV appearances he has defended Trump, while also making public appeals about  curtailing some of his behavior  and  changing policies.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Anthony Scaramucci has enthusiastically defended( made excuses for)  "Mr. Trump" for years.  Then Trump belittles Scaramucci personally in a tweet and now Scaramucci sees the light about Trump's deranged personality . 

Not better late than never, but inevitable. 

We as a country are supposed to sign up for 5 more years of this nonsense every day? 

It is an absurdity Trumpsters embrace. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Little by little, you are seeing and hearing from traditional conservatives whom are rejecting what the GOP has morphed into under Trump.  I doubt that it will become a groundswell on the right, but it is nice to hear from the rational conservatives that understand that America and her people are more important than party. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 years ago

Are you implying that scarramucci, a max donor to Clinton, Obama, Kerry and numerous other Democratic politicians before jumping on the trump train is a “traditional conservative?”

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1    5 years ago
Scaramucci was also Mittens national finance co-chair, and supported the likes of Jeb Bush, and Scott Walker in the run up to the 2016 Pub convention.

So what's your point.....?  Mine is that Scaramucci is much more aligned with moderates on both sides of the aisle than the current POS in the WH.  

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.2  Jack_TX  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 years ago
Little by little, you are seeing and hearing from traditional conservatives whom are rejecting what the GOP has morphed into under Trump.  I doubt that it will become a groundswell on the right, but it is nice to hear from the rational conservatives that understand that America and her people are more important than party. 

It's not going to be a groundswell because most conservatives care more about what people do than what they say, and rational conservatives realize that Trump couldn't possibly ever do what the hysteria of the far left is afraid of, even if he wanted to.

freepress
Freshman Silent
3  freepress    5 years ago

Trump was never for this country as we can easily see that, with all the jobs that were promised just fading away. The farmers are completely dependent on government bailouts. The largest coal mine in the country shut down, Harley and a host of other companies shut down or are still outsourcing/relocating overseas. Retail giants still closing down while their corporate raiders take workers pensions and golden parachute into a life of luxury. Lobbyists still rule the Republicans, the swamp is bigger with more corruption and no actual working foreign policy. Appointees are only stand-ins because the chosen candidates are so unqualified, they cannot be confirmed by our elected representatives. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

I saw part of an interview Scaramucci did prior to the tragic events in Ohio and Texas.  He was still defending Trump and his silly nonsense.  My thought then:  What a fool if he thinks that public support of Trump will result in perks at some later date.  What a surprise jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif , Trump failed to show the love, Scaramucci throws some embarrassingly weak sass, Trump attacks.  

SSDD.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    5 years ago

Scaramucci was on Bill Maher's show Friday night.  He was more or less protective of Trump on that show but did display a little of a crack in his support. 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
5  livefreeordie    5 years ago

Blah, blah, blah.

all we have to do is look at the Dem candidates and their proposals and it’s a no brainer to vote to re-elect President Trump. These anti-American radical leftists MUST be completely crushed in the election to send a message that America does not want their radical Marxist ideology.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
5.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  livefreeordie @5    5 years ago
it’s a no brainer to vote to re-elect President Trump.

That's what it took for you to vote him into office the first time. 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
5.1.2  livefreeordie  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.1    5 years ago

I didn’t vote for Trump. Since 1970 i vote 3rdparty, except in 80 and 84 for Reagan.

i thought Trump was a stealth candidate who loved Hillary and if somehow elected would be just another liberal.

i was happy to be wrong

if it would help, I would vote for him in 2020. But since my voter registration is in Stalinist Kalifornia, no Republican or conservative can win in that state. I will continue to vote 3rd Party.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.1.3  pat wilson  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.1    5 years ago

OMG, that was perfect.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @5    5 years ago
it’s a no brainer to vote to re-elect President Trump

No wonder he's the number one choice among those with no brains.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.2    5 years ago

The number two choice among those with no brains being whichever candidate rolls last out of the Democratic insane exploding clown car. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Ronin2 @5.2.1    5 years ago
The number two choice among those with no brains being whichever candidate rolls last out of the Democratic insane exploding clown car

Yes, a Democrat candidate would be the last choice among those with no brains.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.3  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @5    5 years ago
all we have to do is look at the Dem candidates

Is Scaramucci a dem candidate?