Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion?

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  2 weeks ago  •  191 comments

Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion?
Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appeared to be of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in his Manhattan mansion, DailyMailTV can reveal.

The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse.

The painting was secretly snapped inside the pedophile's lavish $56 million home in October 2012, four years after Epstein completed his sweetheart deal for prostitution of a minor and seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls. 

The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal - an encounter with the pervert which included spotting a girl who seemed to be 14 waiting to see the financier.

The woman said she was shocked to catch sight of the portrait through an open door as she walked through the ornate home with her business partner. 

She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking - it was definitely a painting of him. It was a very provocative, sexual picture. He was wearing heels, a blue dress and his hand was in a weird position.'

The color of the dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky, who a blue dress during their infamous sexual encounter in the White House.

Epstein and Clinton were once friends, with the now 72-year-old flying on the now deceased financier's private plane, dubbed the Lolita Express, several times and on his own account vising the town house once - making it possible he could have seen the bizarre painting.

Clinton has however denied being on Epstein's 'pedophile island,' Little St. James - a denial which Donald Trump sought to cast doubt on this week.   

The presence of the picture is a new twist in the relationship between Clinton, his family and Epstein.

Last month the former president's office said he had not known anything of Epstein's crimes and had taken four trips with him in 2002 and 2003 - although flight logs showed that he had taken a total of at least 26 individual flights in the course of those.

One of Epstein's former sex slaves, Virginia Roberts, claimed she saw Clinton on the island for a dinner held in his honor shortly after he left office, and stood by the claim when questioned under oath. 

After the financier's apparent suicide on Saturday morning, Trump retweeted a suggestion that the Clinton were somehow involved in the death and a link to court documents setting out Roberts' evidence. 

17269338-7353967-image-m-44_156578619994

Epstein was found dead by suicide on Saturday after he was arrested in July

Additionally, Epstein's alleged procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, was a guest at Chelsea Clinton's wedding to Marc Meezvinsky, at least a year after the time when Bill Clinton says his relationship with Epstein ended.

The origin of the painting is unknown. DailyMail.com has seen metadata which verifies where and when the picture was taken, which showed it hanging against a dark-colored wall in Epstein's stone fortress.

'Clinton' has his legs crossed over the arm of a chair, with blood red heels hovering over a rug that seems to bear the presidential seal. 

The shoulder of the blue dress hangs off to the side as 'Clinton' seems to raise a 'come hither' finger towards the viewer.  

The source who spotted the painting said she saw it while 'being led from the office to his personal quarters when we saw the portrait.

'It was through a door that had been left temporarily open by his housekeeper or butler.

'I thought, ''Why in the world would Epstein have that up?'' I didn't even know that they knew each other.'

Although she was stunned by the painting, her business partner managed to take a snap of the painting.

She said: 'He took a picture. I was mortified because there were cameras everywhere.' 

The source added that she was inside Epstein's home for around an hour and a half for the meeting, which had been arranged by the pedophile's then-assistant Lesley Groff.

The glamorous blonde was named as a possible accomplice and granted immunity in Epstein's controversial plea deal in 2008.

The source said: 'We had been in communication with Lesley Groff. She was the person who coordinated our meeting. 

'We were met at the door of Epstein's penthouse by a butler. He had a real butler - an old gentleman who walked with a limp. He led us to Lesley's circular office. She was beautiful and fabulous and so nice and bubbly.

'Then she led us into Epstein's private quarters which is when we passed by the open door and the portrait. 

'We went into his dining room and spoke to him about the proposal.'

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
Find text within the comments Find 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    2 weeks ago

When your close friend has a painting of you hanging in his house of you in drag wearing red heels.........

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    2 weeks ago

I'd say this 'president' was a close friend of Epstein but not President Clinton 

bugsy
1.1.1  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @1.1    2 weeks ago

Of course you would say that. What aircraft manifest has Trump on it? It is well known that several of Epstein's manifests to Perv Island had Clinton on it.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.2  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  bugsy @1.1.1    2 weeks ago

Maybe they can put painting on display so Clinton fans can pleasure themselves to it.

Vic Eldred
1.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.1    one week ago

I think we finally have one of these that got it right - Bill Clinton is appropriately the topic - "although flight logs showed that he had taken a total of at least 26 individual flights in the course of those."

Tessylo
1.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @1.1.1    one week ago

It is well known that this 'president' has always had his own plane but it is also documented that this 'president' has also flown on Epstein's plane also.

WallyW
1.1.5  WallyW  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.4    one week ago

So show us this 'documentation'.

Tessylo
1.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  WallyW @1.1.5    one week ago

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997

Unsealed flight logs show that Trump was on Epstein's private jet in 1997

screen%20shot%202019-08-09%20at%20121603

• Flight logs list Donald Trump on a January 1997 flight on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey.
  • The document confirms the testimony of Epstein's brother, Mark, who said in 2009 that he witnessed Trump fly on Epstein's jets at least once.
  • The flight logs, unsealed in a trove of court documents Friday, list Trump alongside Glenn and Eva Dubin, a billionaire couple whose relationship with Epstein has recently come under scrutiny.
  • Thousands of documents were unsealed Friday as part of a case involving Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who sued Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell for defamation.
  • Visit INSIDER's homepage for more stories.

Newly unsealed flight logs show that President Donald Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet in 1997, along with the billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin.

A handwritten entry in the flight logs shows a trip that Trump and the Dubins took from the Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport:

5d4d9a448555622e70027da9-750-98.jpg Excerpt from Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs. Epstein files

The other named passengers, besides Trump and the Dubins, are Jeffrey Epstein ("JE"), Ghislaine Maxwell ("GM"), Mark Epstein, and someone identified as "Didler" or "Didier." The date of flight is listed as January 5, 1997. The log lists the model of the plane as a Gulfstream II, under the tail number N908JE.

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg Detail of entry listing Trump as passenger on Epstein's jet in 1997. U.S. Courts

The entry corroborates the decade-old testimony of Mark Epstein, Epstein's younger brother, who said in   a 2009 deposition   that he witnessed Trump fly on his brother's private jet in the late 1990s.

The flight logs appeared in a trove of Epstein-related documents unsealed Friday  as part of a case involving Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who sued Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's alleged madam, for defamation.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.7  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.6    one week ago

He probably was there to have a threesome with Bill and Hillary, they were tight back then.

Vic Eldred
1.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.6    one week ago

Oh, I see, Trump once flew on Epstein's private jet going from Florida to New Jersey! Got it! Can you explain how that trivia relates to the painting?

It Is ME
1.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.7    one week ago

Wife Swapping ?

Tessylo
1.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  WallyW @1.1.5    one week ago

Flight Logs Show Trump Was on the “Lolita Express”

Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein   flew on Trump’s plane .)   According to   the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.

This corroborates Mark Epstein’s claim in a 2009 deposition that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous times,” but that he was only present for one flight with Trump in the late ’90s.

“They were good friends,” Mark Epstein   told   the   Post   recently. “I know [Trump] is trying to distance himself, but they were.”

Tessylo
1.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.7    one week ago

'He probably was there to have a threesome with Bill and Hillary, they were tight back then.'

Nah, he prefers his 'girls' on the younger side, like Epstein.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.12  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.11    one week ago

Trump is a big boob guy, Bill prefers budding breasts like Epstein.

jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
1.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.12    one week ago

Yeah, big plastic boobs, like Melania and Ivanka

Dulay
1.2  Dulay  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    2 weeks ago

So Epstein is better at Clinton memes than you are.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.2.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Dulay @1.2    2 weeks ago

Yes of course because a painting is a meme...lol

KDMichigan
1.2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.2.1    one week ago
Yes of course because a painting is a meme.

Well as your posit shows BF that You posted it is a meme. Unless you have a link proving it isn't a meme then in my mind it's a meme and I'm always right because I once spent 3 hours hoeing my grandpa's vegetable garden so I know everything.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.2.3  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.2    one week ago

Well that's fine, I pretend I am an attorney online. I've even been called Aquatic Matlock.

Tessylo
1.3.1  Tessylo  replied to  WallyW @1.3    one week ago

NO, they have been stating he was murdered rather than committed suicide.

Although it's possible at his age those bones could have been broken in a hanging.

The ME is stating murder.  I'd go with the ME on this wouldn't you?

Vic Eldred
1.3.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.1    one week ago
they have been stating he was murdered rather than committed suicide.

You mean SPECULATING..

I'd go with the ME on this wouldn't you?

How about we investigate before going with something?

Raven Wing
1.3.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.1    one week ago

A good Agatha Christie type mystery.

If it was a murder, then the guard that were supposedly on duty that night either were either

1. In on the whole thing,

2. They were doped to fall asleep. 

My curious is, even if he was not on suicide watch at the time, what did he have he could hang himself with in his cell, other than something he was wearing?

Inquiring minds want to know. ??  ??

katrix
1.3.4  katrix  replied to  Raven Wing @1.3.3    one week ago

People just off suicide watch aren't supposed to be housed alone in a cell.

Guards were supposed to be checking every 30 minutes ... did they get paid to not check or are they just always incompetent at that jail?

Now, my SIL hung herself while on suicide watch - and she was being checked every 15 minutes. You get something around your neck (clothes) and if the will to die is strong enough, you will always find a way.

Plenty of powerful people probably wanted him dead so he couldn't talk about them ... prisoners don't tend to be very nice to child molesters .... and he had a very strong motive for suicide, considering what the rest of his life was going to be like.  So, there are several possible options.

Vic Eldred
1.3.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Raven Wing @1.3.3    one week ago

A real enigma, to be solved through investigation. One correction based on what we already know. The guards were sleeping when they were supposed to be on duty AND they falsified reports - they weren't doped!

Vic Eldred
1.3.6  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.2    one week ago

Oh, I think our friend is back to "ignore." We'll have to wait for somebody to pass it along.

Trout Giggles
1.3.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  katrix @1.3.4    one week ago

I saw something on TV one night how someone could hang themselves when they are supposedly on suicide watch. This person wrapped something around his/her neck then tied it to the bars on the cell. The person leaned forward until he/she strangled themselves. I can't remember the show or movie and whether it was male or female.

Anyway, I do believe someone could commit suicide in this manner even if there no bars. And if he flung himself violently after he tied off the "rope" he could have broken a bone in his neck

I believe he committed suicide until somebody comes along with better evidence that it wasn't.

katrix
1.3.8  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.5    one week ago

And one guard hadn't been scheduled to be on duty at that time. Was it just a normal substitution or something that was deliberately arranged?

It will be interesting to see what really happened. 

Vic Eldred
1.3.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @1.3.8    one week ago

I don't think there was anything normal about it. Either it's a case of dereliction of duties or something more sinister.

Raven Wing
1.3.10  Raven Wing  replied to  katrix @1.3.8    one week ago

Sounds sorta like a Don Corleone Mafia hit from the old day. I wonder what Epstein used to hang himself with? Don't they wear a onsie kind of prisoner attire these days? 

Indeed it will be interesting to find our what really happened. However, if someone wants to cover it all up we may never really know the truth.  

Tessylo
1.3.11  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.6    one week ago
'Oh, I think our friend is back to "ignore." We'll have to wait for somebody to pass it along.'

Which means?

Talking to yourself now?

Vic Eldred
1.3.12  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.11    one week ago
Which means?

It means I hate being right all the time. It's a burden you know.

Tessylo
1.3.13  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.12    one week ago

I'll let you know when that happens, when you are 'correct'

Vic Eldred
1.3.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.13    one week ago

We all look to you for that.

Raven Wing
1.3.15  Raven Wing  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.1    one week ago
The ME is stating murder.  I'd go with the ME on this wouldn't you?

The ME has more detailed information on the condition of the corpse than any outsider, and I would take his word for what appears to be the cause of death. In the case of the broken bones in the neck, there are various conditions of the breakage that can be associated with cause of the breakage, so associating the broken bones with old age may not be an accurate conclusion. 

The cause of the broken bones could be from blunt force, especially, if they occur in the back or side of the neck. Or, the could be caused by quick twist of the neck.

There are endless possibilities as to how they became broken. However, the ME has not associated them with being caused by hanging, thus, his conclusion that it was not a death by suicide.

Forensics is indeed a fascinating science.  

Tessylo
1.3.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.14    one week ago

It'a burden, being correct all the time.  

Vic Eldred
1.3.17  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.16    one week ago

“Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.” – William Shakespeare

Tessylo
1.3.18  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.17    one week ago

I was born great.  

Tessylo
1.3.19  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.18    one week ago

and I just keep getting better!

Greg Jones
1.3.20  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.1    one week ago

So it's more likely that the Clinton's, with all their popularity and connections at all levels of society, paid someone to have it arranged to silence him. They have loads of motive and influence and the likelihood that this was an arranged murder grow stronger.

devangelical
1.3.21  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3.20    one week ago

I'd demand to see the death certificate.

lib50
1.3.22  lib50  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3.20    one week ago

Lol, its not like republicans don't have motive and connections to off the guy.  Barr's family is connected to Epstein and he is in charge of the DOJ, if something happened (and I have no idea if it did or didn't yet) it will come from the top, which is Trump/Barr.  The way Trump went straight to blaming Clinton makes it obvious he is projecting and deflecting as he does,  good bet whatever he is trying to pin on Clinton is what he himself did or is doing.  Liars gonna lie.  Projectors gonna project their deeds on others.  

devangelical
1.3.23  devangelical  replied to  lib50 @1.3.22    one week ago
Trump went straight to blaming Clinton makes it obvious he is projecting and deflecting as he does,  good bet whatever he is trying to pin on Clinton is what he himself did or is doing.  Liars gonna lie.  Projectors gonna project their deeds on others.

f'n A. - it's about who has the most to lose. the fix is in. their base will swallow whatever story is finally concocted, that best relieves the most probable perpetrators of any accountability.   . 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.3.24  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  devangelical @1.3.23    one week ago

So your posit is that the painting is fake?

BTFW it's been verified by the artist.

Trout Giggles
1.3.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @1.3.23    one week ago

Both Clintons are old and washed up and they both know it. IF and that's a big red if...

if they did it or ordered it done, they'll probably get probation. However, trmp does have the most to lose and so do some of his cronies.

I'm still waiting to hear the coroner's report

devangelical
1.3.26  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.25    one week ago

that report will be released as soon as the corpse has become a box of ashes

Trout Giggles
1.3.27  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @1.3.26    one week ago

I'm surprised it hasn't been incinerated by now

devangelical
1.3.28  devangelical  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.3.24    one week ago

meh, I really don't give a fuck. that artist label might be a bit of a stretch.  

Tessylo
1.3.29  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.3.28    one week ago

They think they're funny but they keep claiming that Clinton actually posed for that garbage

Raven Wing
1.3.30  Raven Wing  replied to  Raven Wing @1.3.15    one week ago

Well....it appears that the Medical Examiner has made his final decision. Epstein's cause of death was suicide by hanging.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/medical-examiner-rules-epstein-death-a-suicide-by-hanging/ar-AAFU4YS

devangelical
1.3.31  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.29    one week ago

the goober addiction to lgbt porn is well documented

Sunshine
2  Sunshine    2 weeks ago

Freaky shit going on there..

– A wall decorated with photos of director Woody Allen, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, and a signed photo of former President Bill Clinton.
– A custom-made chess board with each of the figurines dressed in underwear, reportedly modeled after his employees. Creepy!
– A massage room filled with sex toys.
– A life-size doll hanging from a chandelier and a dining room designed to resemble a beach.
– A 20-seat dining table surrounded by computer screens and phones.
– A full-sized dental chair installed in his bathroom.

JBB
3  JBB    2 weeks ago

Another question. Did Epstein really introduce Trump to Melanie on The Island? 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JBB @3    2 weeks ago

The painting was likely commissioned after Epstein learned of Clinton's cross dressing fantasy. The pedo pimp likely knew his clients darkest secrets.

JohnRussell
3.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.1    2 weeks ago

The painting was commissioned after Epstein realized he needed to find a patsy to blame all his crimes on. What better way than to make Clinton look more pervy? 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.1.2  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    2 weeks ago

jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

Keep digging!

JBB
3.1.3  JBB  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.1    2 weeks ago

Alan Dershowitz surely has been quiet lately. He had better watch his back or else he, and Trump, might suffer a Reversal Of Fortune...

Trout Giggles
3.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  JBB @3.1.3    2 weeks ago

He HAS been really quiet, hasn't he?

TTGA
3.1.5  TTGA  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    2 weeks ago
What better way than to make Clinton look more pervy? 

John, I don't think that even Epstein could make Bill Clinton look more pervy than he actually is.

Tessylo
3.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.4    one week ago

Bill Clinton

Clinton and Epstein grew close in the first few years after the former president left office. According to a statement from Clinton this week, he took “a total of four trips” on Epstein’s private jet in 2002 and 2003, traveling to Europe, Asia, and Africa. At the time,   Clinton told   New York   that Epstein is a “highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist.”

In this week’s statement, Clinton said he knew nothing of Epstein’s “terrible crimes” and that the two hadn’t spoken in a decade. But the picture of their relationship painted by the former president doesn’t square with flight logs that put Clinton on Epstein’s jet,   dubbed the “Lolita Express,”   26 times between 2001 and 2003. Or with   Gawker’s 2015 report   on Epstein’s little black book, which included “21 contact numbers and various email addresses for Clinton.” Alleged Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre also claimed in a  2015 affidavit  that Clinton visited the financier’s private island, though Clinton denies it. The cla im has never been corroborated, and there are no Epstein-related allegations of sexual misconduct involving Clinton.

Donald Trump

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,”   Trump told   New York   in a 2002 profile of Epstein . “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump’s comment about Epstein’s taste in women has gotten a lot of attention in the past few days for obvious reasons. But it’s not the only thing connecting the two men. Epstein and Trump lived near each other in Palm Beach, ran in the same social circles, and records show Trump flew on the “Lolita Express.” Four years ago, Giuffre alleged that while working as a towel girl at Mar-a-Lago, she was recruited by Epstein’s longtime friend Ghislaine Maxwell to become one of his sex slaves. The year was 1999, and Giuffre was 16 years old. In court documents, Bradley Edwards, an attorney who represented several of Epstein’s alleged victims,   said   Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago because he “sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.” The claim has not been confirmed.

Trump has also been accused of assaulting a woman on Epstein’s property. During the 2016 election, an anonymous California woman   filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump and Epstein raped her at the latter’s New York City mansion in 1994, when she was 13. Several journalists expressed   confusion or skepticism   after looking into the story. Trump denied the allegations and the woman   dropped her suit weeks before the election .

When Gawker   published   Epstein’s “little black book” in 2015, a Trump spokesperson told the site, “Mr. Trump only knew Mr. Epstein as Mr. Trump owns the hottest and most luxurious club in Palm Beach, [redacted], and Mr. Epstein would go there on occasion.” But media reports from the early 2000s show multiple interactions between the two in social settings. Trump also called Epstein twice in November 2004, according to message pads seized from Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion.

On Tuesday, the New York   Times   reported   that Trump and Epstein were the only two guests at a 1992 “calendar girl” competition at Mar-a-Lago. Businessman George Houraney said he arranged the party at Trump’s request.

“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Mr. Houraney recalled in an interview on Monday. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.”

Mr. Houraney, who had just partnered with Mr. Trump to host events at his casinos, said he was surprised. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’”

Houraney also said he “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” because” Epstein was “going after younger girls … Trump didn’t care about that.”

Alan Dershowitz

Two different women have said they were trafficked by Epstein and “directed” to have sex with the prominent Harvard law professor. Giuffre says that after she was recruited to be a masseuse for Epstein and coerced into having sex with him,   she was told that she had to have sex with other men, including Dershowitz . Separately, Sarah Ransome, who sued Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell for alleged sex trafficking,   says she was directed to have sex with Dershowitz . The attorney has denied the claims from both women.

Trout Giggles
3.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.6    one week ago

Dershowitz is the one I'm keeping my eye on. I would like to know how somebody goes from flaming liberal to screeching conservative in less than a minute.

Vic Eldred
3.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.7    one week ago
I would like to know how somebody goes from flaming liberal to screeching conservative in less than a minute.

Maybe it's the other way around: Could it be that he has always stood for civil liberties, while liberals have not?

Vic Eldred
3.1.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    one week ago
The painting was commissioned after Epstein realized he needed to find a patsy to blame all his crimes on.

A convenient interpretation. It's being investigated by the IG. John Solomon is also asking questions.

Vic Eldred
3.1.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    one week ago
The painting was commissioned after Epstein realized he needed to find a patsy to blame all his crimes on.

Is that your opinion, John? 

Tessylo
3.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.1    one week ago

It wasn't commissioned, it was done by an artist who also did a painting of George W. (George W. didn't pose for that one either)

KDMichigan
3.2  KDMichigan  replied to  JBB @3    2 weeks ago
Did Epstein really introduce Trump

KDMichigan
4  KDMichigan    2 weeks ago

Well if anything this will make pervert Bill Clintons popularity higher among liberals.

Tacos!
5  Tacos!    2 weeks ago

I had a feeling Bill was skipping leg day and this just confirms it.

Kathleen
6  Kathleen    2 weeks ago

He’s a sick puppy, that’s for sure.

Tessylo
6.1  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @6    one week ago

Who, Epstein or this 'president'?

Trout Giggles
6.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @6.1    one week ago

There's a difference?

Tessylo
6.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.1    one week ago

No, they're both sick fucks.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
7  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    2 weeks ago

Better shot of our transpresident 

Sunshine
7.1  Sunshine  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7    one week ago

Hillary wore a similar dress.  I bet Bubba posed for that painting with Hillary's dress on.jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
7.1.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Sunshine @7.1    one week ago

Bill wore it better.

Vic Eldred
7.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sunshine @7.1    one week ago

LOL...They do look similar!  Sunshine, you get the best post award!

Putting on his wife's dress?  That may have been a fantasy for Bill.  Hum...

KDMichigan
7.1.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Sunshine @7.1    one week ago

OMG that is the same dress. Freaking Hillaryious. 

That can't be a coincidence. 

Was Epstein ever in the Oval office playing with Cigars with the Clintons?

Sunshine
7.1.4  Sunshine  replied to  KDMichigan @7.1.3    one week ago

It isn't a coincidence. 

Clintons are so messed up.  Fricking freaks, I think Epstein was their boy toy.

Vic Eldred
7.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.4    one week ago

They've done many things and they've always managed to walk away unscathed. Such is the pass given to powerful liberals.

Kathleen
7.1.6  Kathleen  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.2    one week ago

Those dresses do look alike. jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Tessylo
7.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.5    one week ago

What are those many things that they did and walked away from unscathed?

Vic Eldred
7.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.7    one week ago
What are those many things that they did and walked away from unscathed?

You don't know of any scandals involving the Clintons?  

Tessylo
7.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Sunshine @7.1    one week ago

He didn't pose for the painting.  

Tessylo
7.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.8    one week ago

What were those scandals and what were those 'many things that they walked away from unscathed', again?

Tessylo
7.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.4    one week ago
'Fricking freaks, I think Epstein was their boy toy.'

??????????????????????

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

KDMichigan
7.2  KDMichigan  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7    one week ago

1stwarrior
7.3  1stwarrior  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7    one week ago

Sean Treacy
8  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

Nightmare fuel

It Is ME
9  It Is ME    one week ago

BLUE VELVET (Revised Lyrics) jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

He wore blue velvet
Bluer than velvet was the night
Softer than satin was the light
From the stars

He wore blue velvet

Bluer than velvet were his eyes
Warmer than May his tender sighs

Love was ours

Ours a love I held tightly
Feeling the rapture grow
Like a flame burning brightly
But when He left, gone was the glow of

Blue velvet

But in my heart there'll always be
Precious and warm, a memory
Through the years
And I still can see blue velvet
Through my tears

He wore blue velvet

But in my heart there'll always be
Precious and warm, a memory
Through the years

And I still can see blue velvet
Through my tears (Blue velvet)

Vic Eldred
9.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  It Is ME @9    one week ago

I don't know what is behind the picture, but there is nothing much more disgusting than a man wearing a woman's clothing. Too bad we never got to ask Epstein about it. Too bad the female victims of Epstein have been denied justice for so long.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
9.1.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    one week ago

It's a big turn on for his fans. They chub up when they look at it.

Tessylo
9.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    one week ago

But President Clinton isn't actually wearing women's clothing.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
9.1.3  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.2    one week ago

It's been long rumored Monica inserted the cigar in Bill too.

Vic Eldred
9.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.2    one week ago

Oh that's reassuring....Since you know so much about it, please explain that picture to us.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
9.1.5  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.4    one week ago

Oh how about i explain mine? That's Bill pulling the bend over in front of a man who's walking behind him so he can get pegged.

katrix
9.1.6  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    one week ago
there is nothing much more disgusting than a man wearing a woman's clothing

Meh. I see it during costume parties and it doesn't bother me. 

Regarding this painting - so far it hasn't been reported on any actual news sites, so I'm reserving judgment. Although Epstein was so strange that I certainly wouldn't put anything past him. He might have had a similar one commissioned of Trump, for all we know. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
9.1.7  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  katrix @9.1.6    one week ago

A whole lot of weed wacking and lawn mowing has to be done to make it look right.

Tessylo
9.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.4    one week ago

Right, like he actually posed for that picture?

Give me a break.  

Tessylo
9.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    one week ago

Vic Eldred
9.1.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @9.1.6    one week ago
so I'm reserving judgment.

We should all be waiting for the facts to come out. What bothers me most is that the justice due these women he victimized has been continually circumvented!

Vic Eldred
9.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.9    one week ago

The point? Or just your usual tit for tat?

katrix
9.1.12  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.10    one week ago

I don't know, if he got strangled in his jail cell, some might consider that justice.

Although life in prison would have been so much harder on him; I would have preferred that.

Tessylo
9.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.11    one week ago
'but there is nothing much more disgusting than a man wearing a woman's clothing.'

Vic Eldred
9.1.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.8    one week ago
Right, like he actually posed for that picture? Give me a break.  

Thank you for your concise presentation of facts.

Tessylo
9.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.14    one week ago

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-blue-dress-petrina-ryan-kleid.html

14 hours ago -   Jeffrey  Epstein  allegedly had a  painting  of  Bill Clinton  hanging up in his ... the artist told the New York  Post  that he was unaware of a connection to  Epstein ). ... also  did  a  painting  of George W. Bush called “War Games,” which ...

Tessylo
9.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.14    one week ago

He didn't pose for this painting.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
9.1.17  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.15    one week ago

Oh shit!

Tessylo
9.1.18  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @9.1.17    one week ago

Petrina Ryan-Kleid

Back to Profile
View:

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
9.1.18  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.16    one week ago

I heard he posed with no panties on to be sexy and his mule was hanging out.

Vic Eldred
9.1.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @9.1.12    one week ago
I would have preferred that.

I would have preferred that as well - That he lived to name names and come clean!

Vic Eldred
9.1.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.16    one week ago
He didn't pose for this painting.  

Well, I guess that's final! 

Tessylo
9.1.21  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @9.1.18    one week ago

Is that something that makes you chub up?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
9.1.22  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.21    one week ago

No not really.

I actually have a thing for women in their 40's that have had a couple kids. I joined the PTA just so I could see them in yoga pants.

MUVA
9.1.23  MUVA  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @9.1.22    one week ago

You too?

Raven Wing
9.1.24  Raven Wing  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.9    one week ago

Giuliani looks far better as a woman. He should dress in drag more often. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Enoch
9.1.25  Enoch  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1.24    one week ago

LOL.

Good one!

E.

Sunshine
9.1.26  Sunshine  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1.24    one week ago
Giuliani looks far better as a woman.

He does.  He has kind of a sexy Mrs. Doubtfire going on. jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Raven Wing
9.1.27  Raven Wing  replied to  Sunshine @9.1.26    one week ago

Indeed he does. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Kathleen
9.1.28  Kathleen  replied to  katrix @9.1.12    one week ago

Agreed. That was the true punishment for him.

Vic Eldred
9.1.29  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.28    one week ago
That was the true punishment for him.

You have that right (as usual), but this way was cheaper!

Kathleen
9.1.30  Kathleen  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.29    one week ago

Yeah, I know what you mean about the cost, but is sure must have been horrible living there instead of the good life he had.

Vic Eldred
9.1.31  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.30    one week ago

Yup, he lived the good life and got away with as much as HRC, but he eventually came to the end of the line!

Tessylo
9.1.32  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.31    one week ago

What is it that Hillary has gotten away with?

Vic Eldred
9.1.33  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.32    one week ago

Oh hello again.

I'm sure you asked this before, but don't you remember "Whitewater" or the Clinton e-mail scandal?  That was her they were investigating.

Tessylo
9.1.34  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.33    one week ago

What charges?

Vic Eldred
9.1.35  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.34    one week ago
What charges?

Wow! You never heard, huh?

Let me start with Whitewater:

• "Several pieces of evidence support the inference that personal documents which Hillary Clinton did not want disclosed were located in (Clinton personal lawyer Vince) Foster’s office at the time of his death and then removed.”
  • "That evening and the next morning, (White House counsel Bernie) Nussbaum, Hillary Clinton, Susan Thomases and Maggie Williams (Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff) exchanged 10 separate phones calls. . . . That morning, according to the (Department of Justice) employees, Nussbaum changed his mind and refused to allow the prosecutors to review the documents; instead, he reviewed them himself and segregated several as ‘personal’ to the Clintons.”
  • “On the evening of July 22, 1993, Thomas Castleton . . . assisted Williams in carrying a box of personal documents up to . . . a closet in Hillary Clinton’s office. The closet is approximately 30 feet from the table in the Book Room, where the billing records were found two years later. . . . There is a circumstantial case that the records were left on the table by Hillary Clinton. She is the only individual in the White House who had a significant interest in them and she is one of only three people known to have had them in her possession since their creation in February 1992.”

The independent counsel goes on to charge that Clinton “destroyed" personal records of her work for Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan, which gave the Clintons sweetheart loans. As a lawyer for the Little Rock, Ark.,-based Rose Law Firm, Clinton was retained by Madison to conceal from federal bank examiners a fraudulent $300,000 cross-loan in the Castle Grande real estate deal.

Her concealment of her role in this fraudulent transaction — including the hiding of her Rose Law Firm billing records, were the subject of an obstruction of justice probe by the independent counsel.

She worked at the law firm with partners Webb Hubbell and Vince Foster. Hubbell ended up a convicted felon for his role in the failure of the corrupt Madison Guaranty, where he embezzled more than $500,000.

White House deputy counsel Foster killed himself in Fort Marcy Park in July 1993, after following the Clintons to Washington to dutifully keep a lid on the “can of worms,” as he described it, that comprised their earlier shady dealings in Arkansas.

Clinton’s missing Rose Law billing records were the subject of no fewer than three federal investigations. These records, including a computer printout of her billings performed on behalf of Guaranty, were under subpoena by both Congress and the independent counsel.

They mysteriously materialized on a hallway table in the White House residence in January 1996 — conveniently after the statute of limitations in the case had expired.

Thanks to the missing and destroyed evidence, Clinton narrowly avoided criminal indictment.

Hiding evidence . . . destroying evidence . . . withholding evidence under subpoena. Sound familiar?

From Whitewater to Benghazi and Emailgate, there is a pattern of criminal behavior. Carly Fiorina is right: Forget the White House, Hillary should be in the Big House.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/clinton-destroyed-whitewater-records-long-before-benghazi/

Tessylo
9.1.36  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.35    one week ago

You got bupkis, as usual

Raven Wing
9.1.37  Raven Wing  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.36    one week ago

True, Hillary was never arrested, charged in a court of law, tried and convicted, nor served any time in jail or prison. There is no comparison between her and Epstein. Only in the minds of those who try to make one.

squiggy
10  squiggy    one week ago

Here goes another load of kitchen plates.

Sunshine
11  Sunshine    one week ago

How can someone hang themselves from a bunk bed?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
11.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Sunshine @11    one week ago

Not sure, but I bet we could spend 30 Million with a special counsel and rule out aliens.

katrix
11.2  katrix  replied to  Sunshine @11    one week ago

It's possible. Either Chris Cornell or Chester Bennington (can't remember which - both hung themselves last year) basically did it by tying something around his neck and then backing up, or something like that.

My SIL hung herself from a bed as well while in a psych ward on 15 minute checks - if you want to badly enough, you will figure out a way.

Vic Eldred
11.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @11.2    one week ago
My SIL hung herself from a bed as well while in a psych ward on 15 minute checks - if you want to badly enough, you will figure out a way.

Not to add to the speculation, but there was a mobster who was held in that facility and he claimed that the sheets were made of such lightweight material, that they could never hang anyone.

charger 383
11.2.2  charger 383  replied to  katrix @11.2    one week ago

Former NFL player Arron Hernandez succeed in hanging himself in jail by putting something slick on the floor and jumping with something around his neck

katrix
11.2.3  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.1    one week ago

They're not wearing paper clothes, though.

It's really, really hard to keep someone alive if they are determined to kill themselves.

And it's really, really hard to stay alive if someone is determined to kill you.

katrix
11.2.4  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.1    one week ago

I suppose you could choke yourself to death with those sheets, though!

Vic Eldred
11.2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @11.2.3    one week ago
It's really, really hard to keep someone alive if they are determined to kill themselves. And it's really, really hard to stay alive if someone is determined to kill you.

And it's impossible to keep someone alive if nobody is doing their job!

katrix
11.2.6  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.5    one week ago
And it's impossible to keep someone alive if nobody is doing their job!

Yep - whether it was suicide or homicide, this is very true.

Vic Eldred
11.2.7  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @11.2.6    one week ago
whether it was suicide or homicide,

And that is the question of the day!  I'm sure we will get answers

Kathleen
11.2.8  Kathleen  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.7    one week ago

I want to hear the full autopsy report when it comes out.

They also need to find that woman he was friends with.

Tessylo
11.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.8    one week ago

Agreed.  She was quite the enabler and  recruited many underaged girls for Epstein to molest and sexually abuse.  She might be the next one targeted by the 'president'.  She knows too much.  

GaJenn78
11.2.10  GaJenn78  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.9    one week ago

I heard on the radio this morning that the victims are now going after her.

Kathleen
11.2.11  Kathleen  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.9    one week ago

I think this women knows all men of power in both party’s that were evolved. 

Kathleen
11.2.12  Kathleen  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.10    one week ago

Hi Jenn! 

Hope you are having a nice summer..

I think this women set things up with these girls and young women. The one victim said that a few days ago. Interesting..

Vic Eldred
11.2.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.8    one week ago
They also need to find that woman he was friends with.

Amazing how she vanished!

Kathleen
11.2.14  Kathleen  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.13    one week ago

Yep. Odd.

Tessylo
11.2.15  Tessylo  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.10    one week ago

Good!

Tessylo
11.2.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.13    one week ago

Did she vanish?  If so, she probably should go to where she cannot be extradited.  

Tessylo
11.2.17  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.11    one week ago

You mean involved?

Yes, Dershowitz should be very worried.  

Vic Eldred
11.2.18  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.16    one week ago
If so, she probably should go to where she cannot be extradited.  

Are you a fan of hers?

Vic Eldred
11.2.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.17    one week ago
Dershowitz should be very worried.  

He's so worried that he is planning or has by now filed a defamation lawsuit:

https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/alan-dershowitz-threatens-defamation-lawsuit-against-democrat-who-accused-him-of-having-sex-with-underage-girls/

JaneDoe
11.2.20  JaneDoe  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.8    one week ago

GaJenn78
11.2.21  GaJenn78  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.12    one week ago

Hey Kath! It's going ok. Got the oldest all set for her first day of college (hope your girl is doing well) on Monday.

Oh, she's guilty as hell, I think I also heard authorities were also considering charges against her. AFAIK, she's not even in the US. England maybe???

Tessylo
11.2.22  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.19    one week ago

He's guilty as sin.  

JaneDoe
11.2.23  JaneDoe  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.10    one week ago

I heard that too. Hope they do!

GaJenn78
11.2.24  GaJenn78  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.16    one week ago

I think I heard that she's not in the US. For some reason I want to say she's in England and I cannot remember where I heard that.

Vic Eldred
11.2.25  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.22    one week ago
He's guilty as sin.  

Oh really?  Can you provide us with the evidence?

Is he giving up his "Due Process" rights?

Tessylo
11.2.26  Tessylo  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.24    one week ago

She was at In&Out Burger just the other night.  I imagine her next step will be to flee the country where she can't be extradited.  

Tessylo
11.2.27  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.25    one week ago

Yup, he's guilty.

Tessylo
11.2.28  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.18    one week ago

Why would I be a fan of this scummy bitch?  

I meant to say she would most likely go to where she couldn't be extradited.  

Vic Eldred
11.2.29  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.27    one week ago
Yup, he's guilty.

Liberal justice, huh? 

Tessylo
11.2.30  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.29    one week ago

Guilty is guilty.  

Vic Eldred
11.2.31  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.28    one week ago
I meant to say she would most likely go to where she couldn't be extradited.  

Ohhhhhhhhh.......now I get it!

Tessylo
11.2.32  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.31    one week ago

Took you long enough.  

Kathleen
11.2.33  Kathleen  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.17    one week ago

Haven’t had my coffee yet. 

Vic Eldred
11.2.34  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.30    one week ago
Guilty is guilty. 

So said Lavrently Beria

Vic Eldred
11.2.35  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.32    one week ago

Once you got it out right, it made it easy.

Vic Eldred
11.2.36  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.33    one week ago

I just made some

Kathleen
11.2.37  Kathleen  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.21    one week ago

I am sure she is excited! Mine is getting ready to rent an apartment with her roommate. I know.... lots to do. : )

This is a interesting case, we will know more as the days go by. Yes, she is guilty...

Kathleen
11.2.38  Kathleen  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.36    one week ago

The “dig” goes on..... : )

Kathleen
11.2.39  Kathleen  replied to  JaneDoe @11.2.20    one week ago

Thank you for the link Jane.

GaJenn78
11.2.40  GaJenn78  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.26    one week ago

Well, hell, IDK then. LOL.  I'm wondering why they haven't at least brought her in for questioning yet. I'm surprised she hasn't fled the country yet.

Vic Eldred
11.2.41  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.38    one week ago

French toast with that?

FrenchToast-4.jpg

JaneDoe
11.2.42  JaneDoe  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.39    one week ago

You’re welcome.

Kathleen
11.2.43  Kathleen  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.41    one week ago

That looks good!

Trout Giggles
11.2.44  Trout Giggles  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.24    one week ago

Hey, Jenn! Hope you are doing well!

Don;t we have an extradition treaty with the UK?

Vic Eldred
11.2.45  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.43    one week ago

It taste as good as it looks.

Kathleen
11.2.46  Kathleen  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.45    one week ago

If you want, you could put the recipe on the cookbook group. 

Greg Jones
11.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Sunshine @11    one week ago

With a sheet that basically paper!

bbl-1
12  bbl-1    one week ago

If the 'painting' exists, it would already be out.  Hannity would demand it.  So, where is it?

Tessylo
12.2  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @12    one week ago

It does exist.  That was done by an artist who also did a painting about George W and no, he didn't pose for that either.  

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-blue-dress-petrina-ryan-kleid.html

14 hours ago -  Jeffrey  Epstein  allegedly had a  painting  of  Bill Clinton  hanging up in his ... the artist told the New York  Post  that he was unaware of a connection to  Epstein ). ... also  did  a  painting  of George W. Bush called “War Games,” which ...

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
12.2.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @12.2    one week ago

I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton posed for that right after he an Epstein raped some 15 year old sex slaves.

Vic Eldred
12.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @12.2.1    one week ago

Why do you suppose he chose his wife's blue dress rather than the Lewinsky blue dress?  

Tessylo
12.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.2.2    one week ago

Why don't you ask the person who actually painted the picture?

KDMichigan
12.2.4  KDMichigan  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @12.2.1    one week ago

Supposedly on Epstein's island he had bedroom that was a mock up of the Oval Office with a humidor.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
12.2.5  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  KDMichigan @12.2.4    one week ago

Hillary loved that room, she could be president there.

Tessylo
12.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @12.2.1    one week ago

Bill Clinton's got nothing to worry about.

It's this 'president' that has lots to worry about.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
12.2.7  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @12.2.6    one week ago

Do you think Bill is transitioning?

Kathleen
13  Kathleen    one week ago

The report came out that the autopsy called it a suicide.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
13.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Kathleen @13    one week ago

Well we knew it would be suicide no matter what.

Raven Wing
13.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @13.1    one week ago

Even though it has been determined to be suicide, there are still many questions that remain unanswered. All the ME can do is to make the call on how he died. That does not address the circumstances of the suicide.

There is an on-going investigation into the circumstances of the suicide.