╌>

Salma Hayek shows off bikini body on beach trip to celebrate turning 53

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  tig  •  5 years ago  •  12 comments

Salma Hayek shows off bikini body on beach trip to celebrate turning 53
“I haven’t done an-y-thing,” she admitted at the time. “I don’t know how to explain it.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Actress   Salma Hayek   showed off her physique with a fun beach snap to celebrate her 53 birthday.

On Monday the actress seemingly wanted to commemorate the occasion by showing off her body and how well it looks after all these years. The “Frida” star took to Instagram where she posed on the beach in a blue bikini that showed off her curves. In the snap, she stands with her hands on her hips and a confused look on her face as she appears to be talking to her photographer.

“Yes, tomorrow I’m 53,”   she wrote   in both English and Spanish in the photo’s caption.

This is hardly the first time the star has been candid about showing off her body to highlight the complete   lack of work she’s had done   to maintain her looks after all these years.

She previously told   Town & Country   in March that her good looks have absolutely nothing to do with any kind of plastic surgery.

“I haven’t done an-y-thing,” she admitted at the time. “I don’t know how to explain it.”

The Oscar-nominee also credits her success in life and her career with being a late bloomer. Hayek didn't marry until she was 39 and didn't become a mother to daughter Valentina until 41.

"I think I’m a better mother because I had her later. But I do get tired, I’m not going to lie," she admitted. As for her marriage to billionaire fashion mogul   François-Henri Pinault , she called him "the best husband in the world."

"I get to be who I am with him, and I don’t feel that somebody tries to limit me," she added.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1  seeder  TᵢG    5 years ago

Whatever she is not doing is working.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  TᵢG @1    5 years ago

I'd say so. a net worth over $115 million. I wonder if she knows CPR or has a defibrillator.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

When my son was a teenager, about a quarter of a century ago, he was in love with Salma Hayek.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3  cjcold    5 years ago

She admitted to crying during her first nude scene.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1  devangelical  replied to  cjcold @3    5 years ago

... when I saw it, so did I.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

Like a fine wine.....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

I could try and hate her...but what would be the point?

She's not just beautiful, she's very intelligent, also

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6  cjcold    5 years ago

Wouldn't call her fat, but she is definitely well rounded.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8  It Is ME    5 years ago

jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    5 years ago

Dayum. Nice.