Nation's Murderous Psychopaths Undecided On Whether They’ll Follow New Gun Laws

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  one month ago  •  31 comments

Nation's Murderous Psychopaths Undecided On Whether They’ll Follow New Gun Laws

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats such as Beto O’Rourke have proposed a number of new gun laws, such as universal background checks, a ban on magazines that hold more than ten bullets, and possibly even a “mandatory buyback” of some weapons such as AR-15s. While these laws are likely to be a headache for law-abiding gun owners, the nation’s murderous psychopaths aren’t quite certain how the laws will affect them.

“The background check sounds concerning,” explained deranged murderer Steve Mason, known as “Murdering Steve” to his friends. “I would definitely fail it since I’m a well-known psychopath. But I’ve never actually purchased a gun through a gun-dealer; I just steal all my murder weapons. And so far no one has proposed a background check on theft, so I think I’m good.”

Jake Foster, who is planning a shooting spree, expressed similar concerns about the ban on “high-capacity” magazines. “Having to do a shooting spree and reloading after every tenth shot does sound irritating,” said Foster. “Despite the law, I might just use a high-capacity magazine anyway. I guess the question is whether I’m willing to deal with a possible fine on top of the multiple counts of murder.”

One law murderous psychopaths did seem excited about was the AR-15 buyback. “If they offer a lot of money for my AR-15, it could be pretty worthwhile,” said nutjob Craig McGee. “Then I can use that money to buy more guns just as lethal... but through the black market, of course. Gotta avoid those background checks.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    one month ago

Drakkonis
1.1  Drakkonis  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    one month ago

Word!

It Is ME
2  It Is ME    one month ago

Who Knew .............. jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Transyferous Rex
3  Transyferous Rex    one month ago

All kidding aside, and assuming that a ban on ARs and AKs is passed, for argument sake, how many years (if that long) will it be before they are calling for a ban on all small arms? A realistic review of the numbers shows that, if the AR and AK never existed, there would not be an appreciable difference in the homicide rate, number, etc.

Thus the reason I cannot take Beto, and the like, seriously. 

XDm9mm
3.1  XDm9mm  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3    one month ago
All kidding aside, and assuming that a ban on ARs and AKs is passed, for argument sake, how many years (if that long) will it be before they are calling for a ban on all small arms?

What are you talking about years?  It already exists.  It's called the Assault Weapons Ban of 1029.

Read all about it here.  https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/66

r.t..b...
3.1.1  r.t..b...  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1    one month ago
the Assault Weapons Ban of 1029.

Thank humanity we banned the trebuchet.

XDm9mm
3.1.2  XDm9mm  replied to  r.t..b... @3.1.1    one month ago
Thank humanity we banned the trebuchet.

Doooohhhhhhh...

Thanks for the catch.   That'll teach me to answer a question from the wife while typing!!

r.t..b...
3.1.3  r.t..b...  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.2    one month ago
That'll teach me to answer a question from the wife while typing!!

Hope you answered in the affirmative, regardless the question. 

Transyferous Rex
3.1.4  Transyferous Rex  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1    one month ago

There is no ban as of yet on the AR, etc. There is an introduced bill, and one that has been introduced multiple times. Am I a fan? Hell no.

The question still stands though. If the referenced bill is passed, how long before they come after your lever action 30-30, your bolt .308, 7mm, .270, etc? That's the question I'd like for the folks trying to sell the BS to answer. I'm talking all small arms, not just ARs and the like. 

As an aside. I was as frustrated the first time I read the bill as I was looking at it today. 

Feinstein is an asshat:

Mrs. FEINSTEIN. Mr. President, I rise today to reintroduce legislation that prohibits the sale, transfer, manufacture, and importation of assault weapons. I will keep doing this every Congress. This legislation must constantly be before us until Republicans finally decide to join me in the effort to stop mass shootings. This legislation is not perfect. But it is part of the solution. We must start with reducing the supply of the weapons of war that are used to take the lives of our loved ones.

Not perfect? Not even close to perfect. Here's an idea from back in the day as well. The bicameral legislature and two-party system was ingeniously set up, so as to prevent the passage of less than perfect law. Not perfect? Then don't sell it. (We all know it's not about the scary black guns, but without the demon, these pricks can't get beyond the system)

Preaching to the choir a bit here, I'm sure. 

XDm9mm
3.1.5  XDm9mm  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3.1.4    one month ago
There is an introduced bill, and one that has been introduced multiple times.

My bad, as that's what I should have indicated.  The current bill goes so far beyond the abysmal failed "Assault Weapons Ban" of '94 as to be truly concerning.

Not only are they targeting (no pun intended) the ever popular to note AR-15 or AK-47, both of which in the civilian variant are only similar to the military versions in appearance and in some cases, caliber, but are now claiming any and all semi-automatic handguns, rifles and shotguns will be included.

Maybe if we could actually get those with medically identified mental health problems included in the NICS database, and expand the database to include all state records (the FBI recently noted that had they run state records, a couple of people would have been denied purchase permission.) maybe, just maybe, we could get the really effed up people disarmed.

Nerm_L
3.1.6  Nerm_L  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3.1.4    one month ago
There is no ban as of yet on the AR, etc. There is an introduced bill, and one that has been introduced multiple times. Am I a fan? Hell no.

There are bans in place at the state level.  How well do they work?  Doesn't California ban 'assault weapons'?  Doesn't California require enhanced background checks?  Where's the facts, Joe Friday?  Everyone is fond of facts until the facts don't fit their politics.

Transyferous Rex
3.1.7  Transyferous Rex  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.5    one month ago
The current bill goes so far beyond the abysmal failed "Assault Weapons Ban" of '94 as to be truly concerning.

Yes, can't be having the deadly barrel shroud...

Transyferous Rex
3.1.8  Transyferous Rex  replied to  Nerm_L @3.1.6    one month ago

I can't speak to Cali law. Facts? I don't think anyone uses facts anymore, good or bad. Everything is oversold.

Transyferous Rex
3.1.9  Transyferous Rex  replied to  r.t..b... @3.1.1    one month ago

The Roloffs didn't get the memo.

Ed-NavDoc
3.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3    one month ago

Well, you know that as soon as small arms are banned, the progressive liberal left will not be satisfied and knives and bows and arrows will be next because it is well known that someone can be assaulted and killed with them as well...

Transyferous Rex
3.2.1  Transyferous Rex  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.2    one month ago

Spoken, perhaps, tongue in cheek, but it seems to be the logical conclusion. According to the FBI stats, knives are used in 4 times as many homicides as are rifles. And, we all know, its all about preventing homicide. Its Peter Griffin logic. 

Ed-NavDoc
3.2.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3.2.1    one month ago

Actually, I was 100% serious as a heart attack...

al Jizzerror
4  al Jizzerror    one month ago

The title of this seed is " Nation's Murderous Psychopaths Undecided On Whether They’ll Follow New Gun Laws" .

Wow!

That means the spokespsycho of the NRA, Wayne LaPierre, may not obey future laws.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  al Jizzerror @4    one month ago

Drakkonis
4.1.1  Drakkonis  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1    one month ago

Um, now that's some funny stuff right there!!!

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.2  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Drakkonis @4.1.1    one month ago

It's so much more original when you photoshop and make your own memes.

Sunshine
4.1.3  Sunshine  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1    one month ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.4  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Sunshine @4.1.3    one month ago

Just Jim NC TttH
4.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1.2    one month ago

Does Miley Cyrus have "junk"? (This is NOT  a photo shop)

KDMichigan
4.1.6  KDMichigan  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.5    one month ago
Does Miley Cyrus have "junk"?

Um no. Miley is very open about flashing her business.

loki12
4.2  loki12  replied to  al Jizzerror @4    one month ago

70502796_381419626144050_442128048028909

KDMichigan
4.3  KDMichigan  replied to  al Jizzerror @4    one month ago
That means the spokespsycho of the NRA, Wayne LaPierre, may not obey future laws.

Hillaryious, did you think of that all by yourself?.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.3.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  KDMichigan @4.3    one month ago

We need a study explaining why the lefties can't meme.

pat wilson
4.3.2  pat wilson  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.3.1    one month ago

Bitch, please...512

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    one month ago

Sunshine
6  Sunshine    one month ago