Who Ever Runs against the Trump will have a Ridiculously high chance of beating him......107% Guaranteed!

By:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  3 weeks ago  •  65 comments

Who Ever Runs against the Trump will have a Ridiculously high chance of beating him......107% Guaranteed!

Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll/clinton-has-90-percent-chance-of-winning-reuters-ipsos-states-of-the-nation-idUSKBN1322J1

Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

Political Prediction Market: Clinton's odds rise again

Hillary Clinton's odds of winning the presidency rose from 78% last week to 91% Monday before Election Day, according to  CNN's Political Prediction Market.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

Who will win the presidency?

The Heavily relied upon 538? LOL

FORECAST

PRESIDENT

CLINTON

98.0%

TRUMP

1.7%

My favorite

Hillary Clinton   has   an   85% chance   to win.

Last updated   Tuesday, November 8 at 10:20 PM ET

CHANCE OF WINNING

clinton.png

85%

Hillary Clinton

trump.png

Clinton Has a 99% Probability of Winning the Election

https://predict2016.sites.stanford.edu/clinton-has-99-probability-winning-election

So BF what is your point? Notice the polls, notice who's posting poll articles?

It's happening all over again!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    3 weeks ago

Not sure why the left needs to have these ridiculous polls to feel good. Isn't the point to actually win the election? They did this to themselves in 2016, they ran feel good fake polls and failed to see the obvious. They were in trouble in swing states.

Dismayed Patriot
1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    3 weeks ago
They were in trouble in swing states.

110,000 total votes spread out over 3 swing States. The odds of that happening again are slim to none. But you go ahead and keep fantasizing about lightning striking the same place twice if that's what makes you feel good.

The fact is, Democrats are going to put forward a solid capable candidate even though a room temperature ham sandwich could beat this gold painted moron Republicans have hung all their hopes on.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    3 weeks ago

It's haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapening again!

TDS has democrats over sampling democrats again, just like in 2016. Now we need to also remember that Hillary's campaign and the DNC believed that if they fed the media bogus polls, the vote would look just like the bogus polls. Not sure what Rocket Scientist imagined that logical disaster but it did in fact happen.

It Is ME
1.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.1    3 weeks ago

I'm still wondering who this "Good Candidate" is, the "Left" keeps talking about !

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.3  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.2    3 weeks ago

It Is ME
1.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.3    3 weeks ago

BETO is at least a bit better than Nancy when it comes to sinking hand/arm movements and words. Not much though. 

XDm9mm
1.1.5  XDm9mm  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    3 weeks ago
The fact is, Democrats are going to put forward a solid capable candidate

Now THAT is the most Hillarious bit of balderdash you have ever posted.

I really have to thank you for the laugh.  I'm just happy that I did not have a mouthful of coffee at the time or it would have been sprayed all over my desk and keyboard.

JohnRussell
1.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.1    3 weeks ago

Please, show us a single poll where Trump registers 50% or higher, ever, that isnt named Rasmussen. 

If it walks like a low number, and talks like low number, it's a low number. 

There have been hundreds of polls of Trumps approval rating over the past 2 2/3 years, and all of them have been weak. 

What else is there to say?

9b5ce171313aaf6c6c27837024d891f5.jpg

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.7  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.6    3 weeks ago

Let's take a walk down memory lane, your article history from 2016

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

WallyW
1.1.8  WallyW  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    3 weeks ago

The odds of that happening again are slim to none

The margin of Trump's win will be YUGE!

Couple million at least

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.9  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  WallyW @1.1.8    3 weeks ago

Remember the exit polling. People lied and said they voted for the Hillary. It made the pundits so happy till......

WallyW
1.1.10  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.6    3 weeks ago

This time next year the Dems will be bogged down in all kinds of political doodoo.

Count on it.

Just Jim NC TttH
1.1.11  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.9    3 weeks ago

I love that story............

jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

Ed-NavDoc
1.1.12  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    3 weeks ago

Never thought of God as a progressive leftist liberal Democrat. He's about the only one with a chance of matching Trump!jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
1.1.13  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    3 weeks ago
"The fact is, Democrats are going to put forward a solid capable candidate."

Observing from outside of the USA, I sure as hell haven't seen one.  At the very beginning, when I saw Buttigieg's credentials (Rhodes Scholar, multilingual, etc.) I thought it could be him - until he opened his mouth.

dennis smith
1.1.14  dennis smith  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    3 weeks ago

Democrats are going to put forward a solid capable candidate.

Unlike the one they ran in 2016?

Ed-NavDoc
1.1.15  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.13    3 weeks ago

"...solid capable candidate."

That lets out any the current front running progressive leftist liberal Democrats.

Jeremy Retired in NC
1.1.16  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    3 weeks ago
Democrats are going to put forward a solid capable candidate

And what candidate would that be?  What would this candidates accomplishments be?  We all know that Democrats haven't done a DAMN THING since 2016.  Well that is, if you count a hissy fit an accomplishment.  Wait, I know, they run a 3 year investigation to come up with----NOTHING.

It Is ME
2  It Is ME    3 weeks ago

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  It Is ME @2    3 weeks ago

For some extremely bizarre but entertaining reason democrats like to live with a false sense of hope. Yes they are likely printing the t-shirts already. 

If you visit the Democratic Republic of Congo you can see half the poor population wearing the President Hillary shirts.

It Is ME
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1    3 weeks ago

"I'd like to get four people who do cart wheels very good, and make a cart."

Mitch Hedberg

Tacos!
3  Tacos!    3 weeks ago

There are probably Democrats who could beat Trump, but the party will nominate the wrong person.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tacos! @3    3 weeks ago

If they were smart, they would have lined up behind Howard Schultz. Biden is done, Warren will get the nomination and when the middle class tries to put their arms around the fantastical economic plan that steamrolls their wealth, it will be a No.

Do you want to trade a good economy for the biggest transfer of wealth in our history?

Your Money into Elizabeth Warren's Government?

It Is ME
3.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.1    3 weeks ago

Warren does have a lead among "Smart" people. jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

"College STUDENT " smart that is. jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
3.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.1    3 weeks ago

That is better than Trump who is Kindergarten smart.

It Is ME
3.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1.2    3 weeks ago
That is better than Trump who is Kindergarten smart.

That so-called "Kindergartener" has been stumping the so-called "Uber Smart" folks in D.C. since 2015.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.1.4  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1.2    3 weeks ago

The point is that feeding propaganda to your base isn't going to help. You will need a message other than we got this!

Tacos!
3.1.5  Tacos!  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.1    3 weeks ago
Biden is done

Incredibly, he's still leading in the polls , but that could change easily and Warren is the #1 second choice for his supporters. Of course, that makes no sense at all because the two are actually relatively far apart on several issues.

Unca Joe and Gampa Bernie still have the best name recognition. That counts for soooo much.

Tessylo
3.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1.2    3 weeks ago
'That is better than Trump who is Kindergarten smart.'

That's giving the imbecile in chief way too much credit.  

Tessylo
3.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.3    3 weeks ago

'That so-called "Kindergartener" has been stumping the so-called "Uber Smart" folks in D.C. since 2015.'

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.1.8  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.7    3 weeks ago

Only a genius would skip campaigning in swing states.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.1.9  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.6    3 weeks ago

XDm9mm
3.1.10  XDm9mm  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.1.8    3 weeks ago
Only a genius would skip campaigning in swing states.

Or think it wasn't necessary because they were already in the bag....

Clintons own arrogance is what did her in....   it really was her election to lose.   That she still doesn't realize that is amazing.

dennis smith
3.1.11  dennis smith  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.5    3 weeks ago
Colonel Sanders is already toast.

XDm9mm
3.2  XDm9mm  replied to  Tacos! @3    3 weeks ago
There are probably Democrats who could beat Trump

Very probably there are.   But, those Democrats would need to buck the hard left trajectory the party has taken since the last election.   

Who believes seizing the wealth of someone is a viable option for this country?  Or accepting that the government will seize your guns?  Permitting any and all people that want to come into this country will be acceptable?  Having the taxpayers foot the bill for providing those people housing, medical and all other living expenses?  Of course, having the taxpayers foot the bill for paying every person in the country a monthly stipend, whether they even refuse to work will surely go over well with voters, right?

Tacos!
3.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2    3 weeks ago
Democrats would need to buck the hard left trajectory the party has taken since the last election.   

That's the truth.

The only person in the top 5 or 6 candidates who isn't completely over-the-cliff-crazy-leftist-let's-see-how-radical-we-can-be is Biden, but even that is going away as he tours the country apologizing for everything he ever genuinely believed in.

Everyone else who might potentially have some appeal for the middle of the country is polling at 3% or less and at least a third of those polled have never even heard of them.

XDm9mm
3.2.2  XDm9mm  replied to  Tacos! @3.2.1    3 weeks ago
is Biden

But, he is being dragged there even though he has no idea it's actually happening.

I must admit that I actually have some sympathy for him.  He can't get the endorsement of his former boss, the media is even taking to giving him the occasional jab, I can't wait until the other candidates take off the kid gloves when they "debate", and he can't seem to remember what it was he used to stand for and if he does, as you note, he's apologizing for it.  About his only stalwart supporter is Jill Biden.  Hell, even Hunter can't come out of hiding to throw him a life line or support.

Tacos!
3.2.3  Tacos!  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2.2    3 weeks ago
He can't get the endorsement of his former boss

I honestly do think that's a little fucked up. I don't know what the history of that kind of thing is. Maybe all ex-presidents wait until the primaries are over to make an endorsement. I can't remember, but it seems cold.

dennis smith
3.2.4  dennis smith  replied to  Tacos! @3.2.3    3 weeks ago

Dems best bet is to let Hillary be their candidate again in 2020 so they can lose again and blame it on anyone but her.

Paula Bartholomew
4  Paula Bartholomew    3 weeks ago

Mayor Pete 2020.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4    3 weeks ago

He can't even get the gay vote. Booker and Beto have that wrapped up.

XDm9mm
4.2  XDm9mm  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4    3 weeks ago
Mayor Pete 2020.

When one looks to the CITY he can't properly manage and then consider the COUNTRY he would have to, his chances are akin to the chance that snowball in hell has.

Tacos!
4.3  Tacos!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4    3 weeks ago
Democrats would need to buck the hard left trajectory the party has taken since the last election.   

I like what he had to say about being a gay Christian, but that's not enough to make me want him as president. 

Setting aside policy, he's in a hole having only been mayor of South Bend. He'd have a lot more credibility as a presidential candidate if he had been governor of Indiana.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.3.1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tacos! @4.3    3 weeks ago

I think it was a calculated mistake for Booker to hire a beard and proclaim he's straight. 

Tacos!
4.3.2  Tacos!  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.3.1    3 weeks ago

Speaking of faking it, here's Cory in a barber shop getting a haircut. A haircut . So he's not gay AND he's not bald either, I guess.

MUVA
4.4  MUVA  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4    3 weeks ago

You want a guy to be president that picked his husband up at a at risk men’s shelter most people go to help volunteer Pete went there to find Peter

JBB
4.4.1  JBB  replied to  MUVA @4.4    3 weeks ago

Are you going to spread that same no good low down lying slander everywhere today? Chase Glezman is a respected 29 year old public junior high school teacher with a masters degree from DePaul University. He was never homeless or mentally ill. Considered he is also not a public figure you might be liable for a slander charge if you persist in assassinating his good character. You should be ashamed of yourself. Have you no decency? Is nobody safe from the lying rightwing propaganda machine? It was just this kind of cavalier attitude about destroying good people's good names that finally turned the public against Olde Joe McCarthy.  

MUVA
4.4.2  MUVA  replied to  JBB @4.4.1    3 weeks ago

I didn't say he was homeless or mentally ill I will not be judged by the likes of you so Foff.

JBB
4.4.3  JBB  replied to  MUVA @4.4.2    3 weeks ago

Yet that is exactly what you purposely implied at least twice today. If you knew it was not true that only makes it way way way worse. Character assassination is bearing false witness which is a top ten sin. Again, have you no decency at all? The clear implication you have repeatedly tried to falsely pass off as true is that he was a homeless mental case who was preyed upon by Mayor Pete. If you knew that was not true but persisted in slandering a good man that reflects quite poorly on YOU. So, do not blame me that your credibility is shit around here...

MUVA
4.4.4  MUVA  replied to  JBB @4.4.3    3 weeks ago

You should pay attention I merely said he met his husband while helping or volunteering at a at risk shelter for men  I think he should have kept his mind on the task and not have gone looking for love. 

Kathleen
4.4.5  Kathleen  replied to  MUVA @4.4.2    3 weeks ago

I think somebody pissed in somebody’s Wheaties 

MUVA
4.4.6  MUVA  replied to  JBB @4.4.3    3 weeks ago

You take take the sin talk and stick it somewhere I'm not religious again Foff.

MUVA
4.4.7  MUVA  replied to  Kathleen @4.4.5    3 weeks ago

I care so little what that particular person thinks I shouldn't have even responded. 

dennis smith
4.4.8  dennis smith  replied to  MUVA @4.4.4    3 weeks ago

It really is hard for some to understand another persons comment.

JBB
4.4.9  JBB  replied to  MUVA @4.4.4    3 weeks ago

So, you do not remember saying this elsewhere tonight about Mayor Pete and Mr. Glezman?

"I think he was trolling for a man with problems so he could take advantage of him. When I go to a place to volunteer the last thing I try to do is hook up I actually go to help people"

Or, what about you saying this also? You do remember this, don't you? It is public for all to see.

"The guy he married he picked up at a men’s homeless shelter kinda weird if you ask me"

It is evident that you have no respect for me or the truth. Why must you even bullshit Katthleen?

Again, at long last, have you not decency? It there no low too low? Is there nobody you won't slander? Mayor Pete is a public person. He partner is not. He is a school teacher. What you have said of him is a malicious slander. 

Tessylo
4.4.10  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @4.4.1    3 weeks ago

He said that same nonsense on another seed.  I'm sure Pete didn't go to the homeless shelter to pick up men.  He went to the shelter to help people.  What, MUVA, someone in a shelter is unworthy of love and understanding and a relationship????

Wait a minute, so that was a lie?  That Pete trolls homeless shelters for men?  I'm shocked that someone who supports this shitstain of a 'president' would say such a thing, SHOCKED!

On another thread where it was mentioned that we liked Mayor Pete and would like to see him as President, and that we didn't care who he slept with, that's where MUVA said to me, something along the lines of 'I think it's weird that he picked up his future husband at a homeless shelter'

MUVA
4.4.11  MUVA  replied to  Tessylo @4.4.10    3 weeks ago

Looken for love in all the wrong places.

MUVA
4.4.12  MUVA  replied to  JBB @4.4.9    3 weeks ago

You should have Pete sue me.

JohnRussell
5  JohnRussell    3 weeks ago

I have a funny feeling Trump will not be getting the last laugh.

th?id=OGC.0fdc8b0aaff3d94af479a8fb4b245e

trump-straight-jacket.jpg

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @5    3 weeks ago

Awwwwwww......lol

First you told us Hillary was guaranteed to win for a year, then you told us he colluded with Russia for two years, that turned out to be a hoax.

I'd stop making predictions if i were you. It's been a dismal failure.

JohnRussell
5.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1    3 weeks ago
that turned out to be a hoax.

Try to keep your disturbing hallucinations to yourself. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8160880

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1.2  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    3 weeks ago

JohnRussell
5.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1.2    3 weeks ago

uh........................okay. jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
6  MrFrost    3 weeks ago

Guess I missed Clinton running....

MrFrost
7  MrFrost    3 weeks ago

I wonder..... Not good lol..