╌>

Hillary Clinton On A Conspiracy Roll, Claims ‘10-Year-Olds Are Hacking Our Voting Systems’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  11 comments

Hillary Clinton On A Conspiracy Roll, Claims ‘10-Year-Olds Are Hacking Our Voting Systems’

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Hillary Clinton has been spreading conspiracy theories in recent days, including a claim that 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) is a “Russian asset.” The former Secretary of State made the comments on the podcast “Campaign HQ with David Plouffe,” but that was not the only conspiracy theory she dropped during the interview.

Clinton also claimed that “10-year-olds are hacking our voting systems and the networks that connect them.”

“You know, we don’t really know to what extent the election was interfered in because nobody will look for it. We do know that in Florida a lot more happened than has been admitted publicly,” Clinton said during the podcast, referring to the 2018 gubernatorial race in Florida.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

"Clinton also claimed that “10-year-olds are hacking our voting systems and the networks that connect them.”

Her Husband is looking into it !

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago

I knew the 5th Grade in this country couldn't be trusted, but do people listen to me? No! And now we'll all suffer for it. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago

Does this mean conservative 10 year-olds are smarter and more tech savvy than liberal 10 year-olds? Nice job home-schoolers!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Scary how close someone do detached from reality came to being president.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    5 years ago

That is truly scary.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

She  also believes flashing videos that appear and disappear  on the dark web cost her the election.