Judge Judy Endorses Michael Bloomberg For President

Via:  john-russell  •  4 weeks ago  •  64 comments

Judge Judy Endorses Michael Bloomberg For President

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Judge Judy: America is fractured, but Michael Bloomberg's no-nonsense approach can help us heal

opinion

In 2020, voters need to pick the best possible candidate, not one offering pie-in-the-sky proposals. Michael Bloomberg is the realist we need.

I was  invited to speak  at the Cambridge Union in England earlier this month, and it was an honor to meet with so many intelligent, socially involved people. During the Q&A that followed my remarks, the moderator asked my  opinion about the 2020 presidential election , and I didn’t mince words. I said our American family has been fractured in recent years. We’re hopelessly divided, and a bitterly divided family cannot thrive. The only way we can begin to come together again, I said, is if Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York City, becomes our next president.  

I realize I am taking a personal and a career risk in making such a statement. I have carefully stayed away from politics for 50 years, except to vote. But times have changed in our country, and I believe the moment has come for me to step out from behind the curtain. I want to speak honestly and from the heart — regardless of the consequences.

I realize Michael Bloomberg said in March that he  will not run for president in 2020  (though he might be  reconsidering that position , according to anonymous sources). I respect his comment — but our political landscape has changed profoundly since he made it. There is ferment on the left and the right, candidacies are rising and falling, and this has created an opportunity for Bloomberg, a man of the center, to change his mind.

Michael Bloomberg, pragmatist

Here’s why I believe that’s so important.

An independent, tough-minded businessman, he represents our best chance to bring America together again and begin the long national process of healing. Unlike those on the far the right and the far left who use their bully pulpit to divide us, he’s a pragmatist, a man who has shown time and again that he knows how to get things done and cares more about results than ideology. That’s a skill in short supply these days, on both sides. 

I believe that if your political party has lost an election — either to elect a mayor, governor or president of the United States — you are obligated to spend the next four years finding the best possible candidate to beat the incumbent. There used to be a preponderance of folks on the Democratic side who understood the need to elect a centrist candidate, someone who could build coalitions and reach across the aisle. But in this campaign, candidates are fighting to out-left each other with pie-in-the-sky proposals for free money and free education. Everybody gets a thousand dollars, everybody gets free college tuition. Everybody gets, everybody gets, but where does all this getting come from?

We need a no-nonsense president who’s sane, competent and honest, someone who can’t be bought and has no skin in the game. As he showed during  12 years as mayor  in New York City Hall, Michael Bloomberg fits the bill. He’s a self-made billionaire, a man who made a lot of money in a very straightforward, transparent way. He’s an advocate for strong action on  climate change . He believes in reasonable  gun control , like the vast  majority of Americans . He believes in making certain that the  criminal element  in our society — which scars the life of so many — is treated firmly, swiftly and fairly.

Most important, he’s the only person out there who seems to understand that screaming at one another gets us nowhere. After all the sound and fury we’ve experienced in the past three years, we need to tone down the rhetoric. Americans can no longer afford to let shrill voices drown out all the others in our society, because that would be a distortion of everything we stand for.    

Americans once disagreed civilly

I realize you may vehemently disagree with me, and that’s OK. We all know that spirited debate is part of what makes this country great, and so different from other nations. But let’s keep it civil. As fellow Americans, we should respect each other’s voices. If someone expresses an opinion in a thoughtful, well-behaved manner, those who disagree should do so in the same manner. Sadly, that lesson has been utterly forgotten since the last presidential election, and we’re paying the price for it every day.

America is a young country, compared with the nations of Europe and Asia, and we still have a spectacular story to tell the world. But we’re also a work in progress, and the 2020 presidential election will be one of the most important in our history. I know I would sleep better — and so would millions of other Americans — if the next president is someone who listens patiently and respectfully to all sides of an issue before taking action. Let’s not waste this  opportunity to show that we are still an extraordinary beacon for the world. In this election, our votes can truly make a difference — and that’s why I strongly urge Michael Bloomberg to run for president.    

Judy Sheindlin is a former supervising judge of Manhattan Family Court. She is the presiding judge of the Emmy-award winning series " Judge Judy ."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

JohnRussell
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 weeks ago

I like Judge Judy as a tv show. She is not a liberal, and she does not have a single word about Donald Trump or the Republicans in this article, which is curious, but I appreciate her overall perspective. 

WallyW
1.1  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 weeks ago

She did have this to say about the Democrats.

I believe that if your political party has lost an election — either to elect a mayor, governor or president of the United States — you are obligated to spend the next four years finding the best possible candidate to beat the incumbent. There used to be a preponderance of folks on the Democratic side who understood the need to elect a centrist candidate, someone who could build coalitions and reach across the aisle. But in this campaign, candidates are fighting to out-left each other with pie-in-the-sky proposals for free money and free education. Everybody gets a thousand dollars, everybody gets free college tuition. Everybody gets, everybody gets, but where does all this getting come from?

Jack_TX
1.2  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 weeks ago
and she does not have a single word about Donald Trump or the Republicans in this article, which is curious,

Why would that be curious?

It Is ME
2  It Is ME    4 weeks ago

This "IS" what's being brought to the table by the Democrats running for President:

"bt in this campaign, candidates are fighting to out-left each other with pie-in-the-sky proposals for free money and free education. Everybody gets a thousand dollars, everybody gets free college tuition. Everybody gets, everybody gets, but where does all this getting come from?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
3  Perrie Halpern R.A.    4 weeks ago

Judge Judy, right on!

Ronin2
3.1  Ronin2  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3    4 weeks ago

Sorry, if he does decide to run her endorsement just turned me off.

I find Judge Judy more annoying than Trump and the Democrats combined.

If only she were as considerate, well thought out, and compassionate on her tv show, as in her opinion piece.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
3.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1    4 weeks ago

I like her. She tough and thoughtful. 

Trout Giggles
3.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.1    4 weeks ago

Yeah, me, too. She has a way of cutting thru the bullshit and getting to the meat.

JBB
4  JBB    4 weeks ago

And? Bloomberg already said he is not going to run!

Bloomberg will, for damn sure, not be the Democratic nominee in 2020. As an independent he would likely only guarantee Trump's reelection which I believe he would never ever want to do. I like Bloomberg just fine though I think he is unelectable outside of New York. He has the proverbial snowball's chance in hell of winning of the Democratic nomination. So, maybe he should run against Trump as a Republican. What? No chances there either. Tell me this, if Bloomberg cannot win the Democratic nomination and he cannot beat Trump for the Republican nomination then how in hell does anyone figure that Bloomberg has any chance of somehow getting himself elected POTUS?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
4.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  JBB @4    4 weeks ago

JBB,

He already said that if he runs he will run as a dem because he doesn't want the dems to lose. He has also spent a ton of money on the DNC. And I disagree he is unelectable outside of NY. Look at Trump. Now the question of him winning the democratic nomination is always up for grabs, but he would be running as a dem, and just remember, no one thought that Trump would win either when he came down the golden escalator. 

Trout Giggles
4.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1    4 weeks ago

Bloomberg makes a whole lot more sense than trmp, too

Perrie Halpern R.A.
4.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.1    4 weeks ago

I have to agree with you there Trout. A self-made billionaire, who ran the largest city in the US for 12 years, made it the safest and economically sound in the nation. No comparison.

Trout Giggles
4.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1.2    4 weeks ago

I could vote for him.

I think somebody just tore up my liberal card

JBB
4.1.4  JBB  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1    4 weeks ago

Bloomberg already declined to run after he determined he could not win the Democratic primary. You just ignored all the parts of my comment you did not like!

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.5  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JBB @4.1.4    4 weeks ago

The big establishment donors in your party think Biden has Reagan end of term syndrome and they rest of the field are total moonbat circus acts.

JBB
4.1.6  JBB  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1.5    4 weeks ago

Says You! Trump is about as old as Joe Biden and not nearly in as good of shape mentally or physically. Michael Bloomberg is older than both of them. Judge Judy and Bloomberg are both about 77 and were both born in 1942. 

Jack_TX
4.1.7  Jack_TX  replied to  JBB @4.1.6    4 weeks ago
Says You! 

Says quite a few people, actually.  Biden has not done himself any favors with some of his public appearances.  That said, I do hope he wins the nomination and I would not cringe at the thought of him being elected.  

However Warren, Sanders, Harris, and Booker are absolutely moonbats, and even members of their own party are shouting it from the rooftops.

WallyW
4.1.8  WallyW  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1.2    4 weeks ago

But, what about his personal and business ties to Russia? 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
4.1.9  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  WallyW @4.1.8    4 weeks ago
But, what about his personal and business ties to Russia? 

Wally, what are you talking about?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
4.1.10  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Jack_TX @4.1.7    4 weeks ago
However Warren, Sanders, Harris, and Booker are absolutely moonbats, and even members of their own party are shouting it from the rooftops.

Gotta agree with that.

JohnRussell
4.1.11  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1.10    4 weeks ago
-
-
Gotta agree with that.

You, Perrie Halpern, believe that Kamala Harris and Cory Booker are 'moonbats' ?     ( I wont bother then with Sanders or Warren) . 

That is interesting. 

JohnRussell
4.1.12  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.11    4 weeks ago

Moonbat - Wikipedia

" Moonbat " is a pejorative political epithet used in United States politics, referring to liberals, progressives, or leftists (especially the far-left), a possible parallel to the pejorative "Wingnut" attributed to American conservatives, and right-wing politics.

Jack_TX
4.1.13  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.11    4 weeks ago
You, Perrie Halpern, believe that Kamala Harris and Cory Booker are 'moonbats' ? 

Most normal people do, John.  Just like most normal people don't like Donald Trump.  He's there because the alternatives sucked, and if they don't get better he's still going to be there in 2021.

( I wont bother then with Sanders or Warren) . 

They're the Head Moonbats.  32nd Degree Master Moonbats.  Competing for MVP in the National Moonbat League.  

JohnRussell
4.1.14  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Jack_TX @4.1.13    4 weeks ago

You have a warped standard for "the lesser of two evils"

Jack_TX
4.1.15  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.14    4 weeks ago
You have a warped standard for "the lesser of two evils"

It's called "realism".

I didn't vote for Trump, but Hillary sucked as a candidate, so I understand how he won.

That said, she was a FAR better option than any of the Moonbat Brigade we've already mentioned.  

There are reasonable, responsible Democrats out there who could win the election if they can get past the lunatic fringe and win the nomination.

Jack_TX
4.2  Jack_TX  replied to  JBB @4    4 weeks ago
I like Bloomberg just fine though I think he is unelectable outside of New York.

I disagree with you on this.  I think if he were the Democratic nominee...meaning all the far left batshit lunatics had to vote for him or face four more years of Trump...he'd win pretty handily.

Tell me this, if Bloomberg cannot win the Democratic nomination and he cannot beat Trump for the Republican nomination then how in hell does anyone figure that Bloomberg has any chance of somehow getting himself elected POTUS?

I think he could win the Democratic nomination.  The field is that poor.

loki12
5  loki12    4 weeks ago

Maybe he can make Robert Francis O'rourke gun confiscation czar?  I think he would enjoy the title czar, because he will never be President.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
5.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  loki12 @5    4 weeks ago

He is not trying to confiscate anyone's guns. No guns were confiscated in the 12 years he was mayor. And you really don't get him, if you think he would ever enjoy the title czar. 

And after that thoughtless comment, I revoke my praise of last night.

loki12
5.1.1  loki12  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1    4 weeks ago

Holy crap!!!! Read my comment again, and try harder.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
5.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  loki12 @5.1.1    4 weeks ago

I did and I realize you are not calling Bloomberg a tzar, and my point is he is not the kind of guy who would use that term, and the whole reason that he is considering running is because of people like Betto.  

Just Jim NC TttH
5.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1    4 weeks ago

Here's a short read for you. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/02/10/mayors-leave-bloombergs-gun-confiscation-organization-in-droves-n1792657

"Mayors once part of former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns [MAIG] continue to leave the organization in droves, citing attacks on the Second Amendment and law abiding citizens as the reason for exiting.Mayor John Tkazyik of Poughkeepsie, New York is one of the group's most recent defectors. Writing in the Poughkeepsie Journal this week, Tkazyik explained in detail that Bloomberg's anti-gun organization isn't about enforcing gun laws, but instead about promoting gun confiscation.

MAIG became a vehicle for Bloomberg to promote his personal gun-control agenda — violating the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens and taking resources away from initiatives that could actually work to protect our neighborhoods and save precious lives.

It did not take long to realize that MAIG’s agenda was much more than ridding felons of illegal guns; that under the guise of helping mayors facing a crime and drug epidemic, MAIG intended to promote confiscation of guns from law-abiding citizens. I don’t believe, never have believed and never will believe that public safety is enhanced by encroaching on our right to bear arms, and I will not be a part of any organization that does.

Nearly 50 mayors have left MAIG since last year. After losing major gun control battles last year nationally and in Colorado, Bloomberg has refocused his resources on immigration reform and climate change.

loki12
5.1.4  loki12  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.2    4 weeks ago

So every President in modern history, with the exception of trump has had czars, Obama had 38 czars, but Bloomberg is going to be the exception?

and if you are honest with yourself, do you think Bloomberg would veto a confiscation law if passed by Congress or would he advocate for it?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
5.1.5  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  loki12 @5.1.4    4 weeks ago
So every President in modern history, with the exception of trump has had czars, Obama had 38 czars, but Bloomberg is going to be the exception?

Wait, you just proved my point. Trump has no tzars, so why is it mandatory? This is a fairly new trend, and I doubt one that Bloomberg would be into. And why are you comparing him to Obama? Why not some republican who also had tzars? 

and if you are honest with yourself, do you think Bloomberg would veto a confiscation law if passed by Congress or would he advocate for it?

I honestly believe he would never sign that bill. He actually understands our constitution. 

loki12
5.1.6  loki12  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.5    4 weeks ago

So Bloomberg is like trump? And it’s not fairly modern, Roosevelt had 11 czars, and every other president has had czars, I realize you are a HUGE supporter, your defense seems to be based on emotion, so I will stop here, because cold factual logic and emotion don’t mix.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
5.1.7  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  loki12 @5.1.6    4 weeks ago

Where did I say that Bloomberg was like Trump? Nowhere. All I said was that if Trump didn't have Tzars neither why would you think that Bloomberg would feel the need to?

Roosevelt is considered modern times. Anything 20th century is. 

And what am I a huge supporter of? You are making accusations about me without any backing or explainations.

because cold factual logic and emotion don’t mix.

Don't be condescending. You just stuck a whole lot of your emotions about me into your response without any fact. Why not try and make it less personal.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
5.1.8  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.3    4 weeks ago

First of all, this hardly an unbiased article. 

The wiki page explains this more accurately:

Mayors Against Illegal Guns [ edit ]

MAIG membership consists of "more than 1,000 current and former Mayors." [72]   MAIG membership dropped 15%, from 1,046 to 885, between the   Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting   in December 2012 and a count reported in February 2014. NRA president   James W. Porter , said "there's very little political will to take on any of these gun issues." Some mayors said the group had moved from being against illegal guns to simply being against guns. MAIG chairman John Feinblatt said the group has the same principles as before and that the membership drop was "just the natural course of events that mayors leave and join our coalition based on the electoral cycle." [73]   However, several founding mayors ended up in prison such as Kwame Kilpatrick, mayor of Detroit.

Meanwhile, in   Rockford   Illinois, Mayor   Larry Morrissey   believed "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" would be a group focused on guns that were illegally possessed by   prohibited persons , but instead found the focus of MAIG was to promote legislation that made rifles and magazines illegal. [74]

In 2009, at least four mayors issued public statements in reaffirmation of their membership and praise of the coalition, in response to the NRA's letter-writing campaign. One mayor reaffirmed her membership while stating "Nothing that this organization has lobbied for has been to get rid of guns altogether or to take away people's Second Amendment rights"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytown_for_Gun_Safety#Mayors_Against_Illegal_Guns

loki12
5.1.9  loki12  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.7    4 weeks ago
Where did I say that Bloomberg was like Trump?

This is your comment to me.... " Wait, you just proved my point. Trump has no tzars," so litterally the only President who doesn't have a czar like you claim bloomberg would be isn't a comparison of likeness?

Nowhere. All I said was that if Trump didn't have Tzars neither why would you think that Bloomberg would feel the need to?

Because trump isn't a politician like every other president...And Bloomberg is.

Roosevelt  is considered modern times. Anything 20th century is. 

And what am I a huge supporter of? You are making accusations about me without any backing or explainations.

obviously Bloomberg, as for making accusations, I thought that was the thing here, guess i could be wrong, go read the posts to me and the hundreds of times that i have been told what I think, and when I tell the posters that they don't have the capacity or a clue as to what i think I get a CoC violation.  

Here is someone telling me to leave, 

https://thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/48484/battleground-7-in-10-say-us-on-the-edge-of-civil-war#cm1188124

Here is somebody lying about things I never said, But if I say he is lying [deleted] will give me a ticket.

https://thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/48472/house-republicans-storm-secret-impeachment-hearing-schiff-reportedly-gets-up-and-leaves-with-the-witness#cm1187438

Here is one telling me what i think, 

https://thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/48452/ambassador-bill-taylor-testimony-on-ukraine-very-very-troubling-testimony-says-one-congressman#cm1187522

because cold factual logic and emotion don’t mix.

Don't be condescending. You just stuck a whole lot of your emotions about me into your response without any fact. 

Your reaction, and defense appears to belay your point, I think  my post may be closer to the truth than you are willing to admit.

And yet you do exactly what you accuse me of doing. with this statement.

You just stuck a whole lot of your emotions about me into your response without any fact.

Why not try and make it less personal. 

You first!  shall we start with this,

And after that thoughtless comment, I revoke my praise of last night.

I put great thought into the comment, using Bloombergs anti-gun rhetoric coupled with Robert Francis O'rourkes gun confiscation talking point, that comment was both on point and with a degree of tongue in cheek humor.  

You set the tone for this exchange with your very first comment.   

My offer still stands, you have the power to delete this account at anytime,  

and if you did delete my account,  there is a bonus for your remaining posters, they  wouldn't have to deal with a troll demanding my attention constantly. like this. exactly what is the point of this post other than trolling? 

https://thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/48475/pastor-warns-if-trump-is-removed-from-office-guys-that-know-how-to-fight-will-hunt-down-democrats#cm1188081

I will gladly allow you the last word, and no that isn't the newsvine version of last word. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
5.1.10  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  loki12 @5.1.9    4 weeks ago
This is your comment to me.... " Wait, you just proved my point. Trump has no tzars," so litterally the only President who doesn't have a czar like you claim bloomberg would be isn't a comparison of likeness?

I was saying that if Trump had no Tzars why would Bloomberg? It was a single item example and not about the whole individual. 

Because trump isn't a politician like every other president...And Bloomberg is.

Trump and Bloomberg are equally politicians since they both held office. But they are not career politicians since they both have real business to run. Bloomberg doesn't want to run, but he will do so if he thinks the Dems are floundering. That says a lot right there.

And what am I a huge supporter of? You are making accusations about me without any backing or explainations.            obviously Bloomberg

Huge? I like him as our Mayor and given the poor field and I am not being sure about Biden's war chest, I am hedging my bets. Bloomberg is a moderate and I think that is what this country needs to heal.

The rest of your post, it is angry meta that really should be removed, but as a show of goodwill, I will not remove it.

I put great thought into the comment, using Bloombergs anti-gun rhetoric coupled with Robert Francis O'rourkes gun confiscation talking point, that comment was both on point and with a degree of tongue in cheek humor.  

I'm sorry Loki, but I didn't see the humor in that. 

And I think you should respond to my post (not the meta) if that is what you want to do.

Jack_TX
5.2  Jack_TX  replied to  loki12 @5    4 weeks ago
Maybe he can make Robert Francis O'rourke gun confiscation czar?  I think he would enjoy the title czar, because he will never be President.

Not Czar.... Bro.  He would prefer the title "Gun Confiscation Bro".

Tacos!
6  Tacos!    4 weeks ago

This seems silly. He's not going to reverse course and run again because Judge Judy likes him.

JohnRussell
6.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @6    4 weeks ago

Bloomberg has said, recently, that he will get back in if Biden falters.  He doesnt want to see Warren get it. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
6.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    4 weeks ago

Opps sorry, John. I didn't see this comment.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
6.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Tacos! @6    4 weeks ago

You have to keep up with the news. He already said that he would run if Biden looks like he is not going to make it. 

JohnRussell
6.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @6.2    4 weeks ago

Thats quite alright.

Tacos!
6.2.2  Tacos!  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @6.2    4 weeks ago
You have to keep up with the news.

That's what I have you for! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Jack_TX
6.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Tacos! @6    4 weeks ago
This seems silly.

You realize Donald Trump is currently President of the United States.   "Silly" has lost all perspective.

Tacos!
6.3.1  Tacos!  replied to  Jack_TX @6.3    4 weeks ago

That's a fair point.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
7  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    4 weeks ago

Judge Judy is a racist, I'd run from that endorsement.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
7.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7    4 weeks ago

That is utter BS

Tessylo
7.2  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7    4 weeks ago

Why do you say that?

Tessylo
7.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7.2.1    4 weeks ago

So I'm not a daytime TV fan.  Mostly people without jobs are daytime TV fans.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
7.2.3  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.2    4 weeks ago

Well since I am a stay at home dad and I home school my 14 kids, i watch a lot of Judge Judy. 

Tessylo
7.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7.2.3    4 weeks ago

Is that you Jim Boob Duggar?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
7.2.5  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.4    4 weeks ago

Close, I have 3 sister wives. You didn't think i wore one out like that did you?

Goodtime Charlie
7.2.6  Goodtime Charlie  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.2    4 weeks ago
So I'm not a daytime TV fan.  Mostly people without jobs are daytime TV fans.  

You're a daytime NT fan, are you using company time to be on NT when you're suppose to be working?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
7.2.7  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7.2.1    4 weeks ago

Nice op ed. Also, the lawsuit was dropped for lack of evidence. Try again.

Kathleen
7.3  Kathleen  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7    4 weeks ago

I never liked her.

JohnRussell
8  seeder  JohnRussell    4 weeks ago

Judge Judy would be a better president than Trump, that goes without saying. So would the judge on the People's Court tv show, , the judge on the Divorce Court tv show, and the guy who said "here comes the judge"here-comes-de-judge.jpg

All the plaintiffs and defendants on these court shows would be better presidents than Trump too. 

Kavika
8.1  Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell @8    4 weeks ago

Dean Moriarty
9  Dean Moriarty    4 weeks ago

Perrie Halpern R.A.
9.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Dean Moriarty @9    4 weeks ago

Dean, you live in Colorado, right? 

Clean up your own state:

Stop and identify laws exist in 24 states : Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri (Kansas City only), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, and Wisconsin.

Dean Moriarty
9.1.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1    4 weeks ago

If any of them are found to be violating our constitutional rights like Bloomberg was they should be held accountable and punished for their violations. He has never paid the price for his crimes. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
9.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Dean Moriarty @9.1.1    4 weeks ago

Dean,

Since no one brought charges, there can be no punishment, just like in your state. And maybe no charges were bought was because there were no crimes at least that would hold up in court, and that is because the issue would have been whether or not the procedure, not the man, was constitutional or not.