‘You can cut through any wall’: Trump admits ‘world-class’ Mexico border barrier could be breached

Via:  tessylo  •  one week ago  •  75 comments

By:   The Independent

‘You can cut through any wall’: Trump admits ‘world-class’ Mexico border barrier could be breached

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Joe Sommerlad, The Independent   Sun, Nov 3 5:16 AM EST  

81537f839b6577942088300d98fb50cc

Donald Trump   has unexpectedly admitted his   US-Mexico border wall , currently under construction, will not be as impenetrable as first promised.

The US president was asked by reporters at the White House on Saturday about a   Washington Post   report suggesting smugglers had already succeeded in   cutting through sections of the barrier using everyday household power tools .

“I haven’t heard that. We have a very powerful wall”, Mr Trump responded. “But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching.”

“You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it’s easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it’s very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in. But we have a very powerful wall. But you can cut through any wall.”

The president’s less-than-reassuring remarks mark a significant U-turn from his blustering performance when he last visited a construction site near San Diego, California, on 18 September, when he described the barrier as “virtually impenetrable” and a “world-class security system”.

A signature campaign promise first raised by the president on Twitter in August 2014, Mr Trump’s “big, beautiful” border wall has been dogged by setbacks since his inauguration.

Having initially promised his supporters   Mexico   would pick up the tab for its construction, the president was ultimately forced to ask   Congress   for $5.7bn (£4.4bn) in federal funding, which was rejected by House speaker   Nancy Pelosi   and Senate minority leader   Chuck Schumer   last December.

Mr Trump baulked at the Democratic leaders’ offer of $1.4bn (£1bn) as a compromise, bringing about a record-breaking 35-day government shutdown that lasted well into January.

The president finally declared that the “crisis” in illegal immigration at the US southwestern border constituted a a national emergency in February, invoking powers that enabled him to bypass congressional objections and reclaim funds from existing military projects in order to pay for the project.

That decision was met with an outcry and saw both the House of Representatives and Senate pass a motion of disapproval calling for the declaration to be revoked, which the president swiftly vetoed when it landed on his desk in the Oval Office.

So keen to get the project underway, the president had a plaque added to an existing section of fencing put up under   Barack Obama   in 2009 laying claim to it as the start of his own grand undertaking.

He also regularly tweeted pictures of labourers repairing existing barriers, claiming their efforts were new segments going up.

When construction work did press ahead in earnest, the former property tycoon was insistent on micromanaging it and complained that early sections going up were “ugly”,   according to a   Post   report in May .

To remedy that, the president reportedly demanded that workers paint the structure black so that its surfaces might better absorb the heat from the blistering summer sun, making it tougher for would-be illegal entrants to climb.

He also suggested adding a row of spikes to the top to ensure maximum injury would be inflicted on anyone who made it that high. Both suggestions had to be dropped after engineers explained such measures would be too impractical to execute and too costly to maintain.

Most absurdly of all, it emerged last month that Mr Trump had allegedly proposed having snipers shoot approaching migrants in the legs to disable them and having   a moat dug along the 1,954-mile length of the wall lined with ravenous snakes and alligators   as a further deterrent.

That last idea provoked particular ridicule, not least when it emerged both Mr Obama and satirist   Stephen Colbert   had previously suggested it as joke and when Mr Trump angrily denied having ordered a “moot” on Twitter, the typo quickly going viral.

Read more

Smugglers are sawing through new sections of Trump’s border wall

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

Tessylo
1  seeder  Tessylo    one week ago

“I haven’t heard that. We have a very powerful wall”, Mr Trump responded. “But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching.”

“You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it’s easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it’s very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in. But we have a very powerful wall. But you can cut through any wall.”

The president’s less-than-reassuring remarks mark a significant U-turn from his blustering performance when he last visited a construction site near San Diego, California, on 18 September, when he described the barrier as “virtually impenetrable” and a “world-class security system”.

WallyW
1.1  WallyW  replied to  Tessylo @1    one week ago
But we have a lot of people watching.”

And how many border jumpers are going to be carrying powered equipment. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

JBB
1.1.1  JBB  replied to  WallyW @1.1    one week ago

How many can get through one small hole?

Ronin2
1.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  JBB @1.1.1    one week ago

Before they are caught? Large power tools cutting through rebar makes a lot of noise.  You think BP won't be listening/watching?

Don't make it too difficult for illegal immigrants, and drug and sex traffickers to get across our border. Having to take time to cut through a wall and get get caught is a damn nuisance. 

JBB
1.1.3  JBB  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.2    one week ago

Yeah, but it took Trump three damn years and a few gazillion yankee tax dollars to build one dumbass panel which has already been breached. Somebody is getting filthy rich off that shit butt no new wall is in operation. Besides, walls are dumb and do not work...

WallyW
1.1.4  WallyW  replied to  JBB @1.1.3    one week ago
Besides, walls are dumb and do not work...

They appear to work in Israel

Ozzwald
1.1.5  Ozzwald  replied to  WallyW @1.1    one week ago
And how many border jumpers are going to be carrying powered equipment.

Only takes one to make the hole.  The others just use the same hole.  jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
1.1.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  WallyW @1.1    one week ago

And how many border jumpers are going to be carrying powered equipment.

Don't think you realize they make cordless reciprocating saws and grinders that run on batteries that can be charged with solar power, or a small generator could run a powered sawzall for hours.

After 3 years of lying to US about a new wall payed fpr by Mexico, last Wednesday the FIRST panel of TRUMPS' NEW WALL

NOT paid for

by MEXICO, Have been installed....Congratulations,    i guess

MrFrost
1.1.7  MrFrost  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.5    6 days ago

Only takes one to make the hole.  The others just use the same hole. 

Giggity. 

SteevieGee
1.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Tessylo @1    one week ago

I could have predicted that this would happen.  I was expecting ladders rather than reciprocating saws though because it's easy to engineer a fence that would be  very difficult to saw through.  To me this seems so simple that even Trump would understand it but I guess not.

Paula Bartholomew
1.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2    one week ago

My favorite is the ramp on each side and a vehicle drove up the Mexico side and down on the US side.  I wish I could find the picture.

cjcold
1.2.2  cjcold  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2    6 days ago

Where there is a will, there is a way. The part Trump doesn't understand.

WallyW
1.3  WallyW  replied to  Tessylo @1    one week ago

[Removed]

Ozzwald
1.3.1  Ozzwald  replied to  WallyW @1.3    one week ago

Hey Wally, still waiting for your response on the other comment thread .  You bailed as soon as I asked you a question.

Paula Bartholomew
1.3.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ozzwald @1.3.1    one week ago

That surprises you?

Ozzwald
1.3.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.3.2    one week ago

That surprises you?

[Removed]

katrix
1.3.4  katrix  replied to  Ozzwald @1.3.3    one week ago

[Removed]

Ozzwald
1.3.5  Ozzwald  replied to  katrix @1.3.4    one week ago

[Removed]

Tessylo
2  seeder  Tessylo    one week ago

STILL, NO NEW WALL GOING UP.

WallyW
2.1  WallyW  replied to  Tessylo @2    one week ago

Prove it..

bugsy
2.1.1  bugsy  replied to  WallyW @2.1    one week ago
Prove it..

She won't. She is just parroting what she is told to parrot.

loki12
2.1.3  loki12  replied to  JBB @2.1.2    one week ago

Read it and concede it.....you are wrong!

https://www.kxan.com/news/first-panel-of-new-border-wall-is-up-in-south-texas/ 

It even has a picture for the illiterate.

Another liberal talking point has bit the dust.

loki12
2.1.5  loki12  replied to  JBB @2.1.4    one week ago

That's wrong, zero panels of the new wall has been breached, only replacement wall.

Are you going to concede that you were wrong? lets see if you can admit fault. 

Tessylo
2.1.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  loki12 @2.1.5    one week ago

There is no new wall.  

It Is ME
2.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.6    one week ago
There is no new wall.  

Is anything being built ?

loki12
2.1.8  loki12  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.6    one week ago

Because you make the same wrong statement over and over doesn't make it true. YOU ARE WRONG!!!!! there is absolutely new wall. Your liberal talking point is wrong, an untruth if you will.

Unlike previous construction under the Trump administration, this is the installation of a barrier where none existed before.

Not replacement wall, you have now been informed with a link, so any time you post this going forward it will be a lie.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/politics/national-politics/construction-of-first-new-miles-of-border-barrier-began-last-week/1139102269

MUVA
2.1.9  MUVA  replied to  loki12 @2.1.8    one week ago

A lie is what passes for the truth for some citizens sadly CNN has total control of the lemming class.

Tessylo
2.1.10  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  loki12 @2.1.8    one week ago

There is no NEW WALL BEING BUILT

loki12
2.1.11  loki12  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.10    one week ago

If you keep repeating a lie, it still a lie, you now have been given 2 separate sources that show new wall where none existed before being built.

Liberal talking point FAIL!!!!!

loki12
2.1.12  loki12  replied to  MUVA @2.1.9    one week ago

It even has pictures, it amazing to me how many want to remain willfully ignorant, even after they have been presented with facts they double down on their stupidity.

Jasper2529
2.1.13  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.7    one week ago
Is anything being built ?

According to DHS and Border Patrol ... YES. We have ongoing replacements and new construction. All are deterrents, and they are working.

According to left-wing, anti-Trump media (same thing, actually)... no.

bugsy
2.1.14  bugsy  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.13    one week ago

They have to do anything and everything they can to not get this President re-elected. Parroting falsehoods seems to be their favorite, even when they are confronted with documented facts that blows up their narrative.

Liberalism is truly a failed cult.

Paula Bartholomew
2.1.15  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bugsy @2.1.14    one week ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif   Falsehood's is your iron pyrite idol's specialty.

Texan1211
2.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.10    one week ago

There is.

Failure to acknowledge that fact doesn't change the fact.

It Is ME
2.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.13    one week ago

Seems "Some" don't know what the word "NEW" means.

It Is ME
2.1.18  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.10    one week ago

QUICK......

What does "NEW" mean ! jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

Jasper2529
2.1.19  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @2.1.14    one week ago
Parroting falsehoods seems to be their favorite, even when they are confronted with documented facts that blows up their narrative.

It appears so. Maybe they're still struggling with their 2016 stages of grief.

Texan1211
2.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.17    one week ago

According to a small handful, if you traded your old car in for a new model, you didn't really GET a new car--you got a replacement car!

Among the funniest and stupidest shit ever!

Tessylo
2.1.21  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.16    one week ago

NOPE, THERE ISN'T

Texan1211
2.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.21    one week ago

Funny that you don't believe what your own eyes see!

Or do you scrunch up your eyes and just pretend you didn't see what you saw?

LMAO

loki12
2.1.23  loki12  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.20    one week ago

Even if you don't count replacement wall as new wall, there is this. it has now become a willful ignorance issue. Some people lack the integrity to admit when they are wrong.

Unlike previous construction under the Trump administration,  this is the installation of a barrier where none existed before.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/politics/national-politics/construction-of-first-new-miles-of-border-barrier-began-last-week/1139102269

I guess the term: Where none existed before is beyond their abilities to comprehend and admit.  Their indoctrination is obviously complete. they still think Hillary won.

Texan1211
2.1.24  Texan1211  replied to  loki12 @2.1.23    one week ago

Some seem to hate the very idea of a wall and border security that they simply ignore facts.

Open border advocates want  people to come here from anywhere at any time for any reason.

Dismayed Patriot
2.1.25  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.24    one week ago
Some seem to hate the very idea of a wall and border security that they simply ignore facts. Open border advocates want  people to come here from anywhere at any time for any reason

That's not what I hear here or anywhere else from the majority of Democrats. I hear that they support the walls we already approved and built in high traffic areas. They approved millions in border security, they have tried to work with Republicans on immigration reform which is badly needed and would go a long way towards stopping the flow of illegal border crossings. And besides, 70% of the illegal immigrants in the U.S. are from visa overstays, not border crossings.

I don't want "open borders" but I'm not such a moron as to believe that putting a southern and northern wall between the two neighboring countries (which is what you must be advocating if you're for 'closed borders') is at all smart. Once we can agree on that then conservatives can stop with the bullshit right wing pundit claim that Democrats are "for open borders". Then maybe we can get back to discussing actual solutions to illegal border crossings instead of spending any more time debating spending billions on a boondoggle wall that can be breached in minutes with cheap readily available portable power tools.

We can set up a far more efficient electronic border that will allow border control to respond much more quickly to crossings by simply being alerted of them with sensors, electronic surveillance and drones.

So please drop the sad and tired trope claiming Democrats "want people to come here from anywhere at any time for any reason", I know you're not actually stupid enough to believe that unmitigated bullshit.

Texan1211
2.1.26  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.25    one week ago
That's not what I hear here or anywhere else from the majority of Democrats. I hear that they support the walls we already approved and built in high traffic areas. They approved millions in border security, they have tried to work with Republicans on immigration reform which is badly needed and would go a long way towards stopping the flow of illegal border crossings. And besides, 70% of the illegal immigrants in the U.S. are from visa overstays, not border crossings.

Obviously, you are not comprehending what you have read here then. Many are opposed to any type of wall. Probably because, you know, TRUMP!

Democrats who endorse sanctuary policies are in fact, supporting open borders. Denial of that fact is futile, no matter how much lipstick you put on it.

Tessylo
2.1.27  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.25    one week ago

It's like that nonsense of democrats believing in abortion until birth and saying there need to be restrictions.  Well no duh, there are restrictions.  

bugsy
2.1.28  bugsy  replied to  loki12 @2.1.23    one week ago
I guess the term: Where none existed before is beyond their abilities to comprehend and admit

To liberals it simply means that strange thing standing where nothing stood before is simply a replacement to the sand and rocks that were there before.

Tessylo
2.1.29  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @2.1.28    one week ago

It's not novel or creative or funny to keep saying stupid shit over and over again  

Dismayed Patriot
2.1.31  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.26    one week ago
Democrats who endorse sanctuary policies are in fact, supporting open borders. Denial of that fact is futile, no matter how much lipstick you put on it.

Total bullshit. You are for "open borders" if you don't support a northern border wall. I'm for sensible, proven, cost effective border enforcement which thousands of miles or more easily breached wall will do next to NOTHING to help control. A southern border wall as touted by Trump and his sycophants is nothing more than security theatre. They have put on a play pandering to xenophobes and bigots and riled them up into a foam at the mouth mob which has hurt border enforcement, not helped it. It's what inspired a right wing nut job to drive hundreds of miles to a border town and start massacring brown people.

bugsy
2.1.32  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.29    one week ago
It's not novel or creative or funny to keep saying stupid shit over and over again  

thumb_hello-pot-meet-kettle-meme-creator

Texan1211
2.1.33  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.31    one week ago
Total bullshit. You are for "open borders" if you don't support a northern border wall. I'm for sensible, proven, cost effective border enforcement which thousands of miles or more easily breached wall will do next to NOTHING to help control. A southern border wall as touted by Trump and his sycophants is nothing more than security theatre. 

So you say. If you endorse sanctuary policies, you are rewarding people who are illegal aliens. That encourages more illegal aliens to come. That is supporting open borders--"If you are here, we don't give a damn how you got here or what your legal status is. "

They have put on a play pandering to xenophobes and bigots and riled them up into a foam at the mouth mob which has hurt border enforcement, not helped it. It's what inspired a right wing nut job to drive hundreds of miles to a border town and start massacring brown people.

What an intellectually weak-ass argument. Not everyone who wants a safer America is any of those things.

Dismayed Patriot
2.1.34  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  loki12 @2.1.11    one week ago
If you keep repeating a lie, it still a lie, you now have been given 2 separate sources that show new wall where none existed before being built.

"Unlike previous construction under the Trump administration, this is the installation of a barrier where none existed before. Customs and Border Protection, along with the Army Corps of Engineers, began installing panels for the new border wall in the Rio Grande Valley region of Texas last week, according to the agency. The first panel was installed last Wednesday in Donna, Texas, said one of the officials."

So last Wednesday, October 30th, 2019, the very first panel of actual "New" wall was erected. So up until last Wednesday, those pointing out that "no new wall" had been built were right, it was not a "lie" they were repeating, it was the absolute truth up until last Wednesday. Now you can jump up and down acting like you won the argument and rightfully shout "One panel of new wall! One panel of new wall! Hooray! Over three years of promises and outrageous claims of accomplishment has resulted in one new panel of wall! Hooray! Campaign promises kept!" /s

Oh, and Mexico is still not paying for it... I was surprised at how many Americans bought the Trump lies, but what's even more shocking is how apparently gullible or uncaring those folk are that the Trump lies are being exposed as they seem to just shrug their shoulders and pretend that promises broken were actually promises kept. It really is sad to watch such delusional thinking.

Texan1211
2.1.35  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.34    one week ago
So up until last Wednesday, those pointing out that "no new wall" had been built were right,

If you trade an old car in for a new one, did you get a new car or a "replacement" car?

Dismayed Patriot
2.1.36  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.33    one week ago
If you endorse sanctuary policies, you are rewarding people who are illegal aliens. That encourages more illegal aliens to come. That is supporting open borders--"If you are here, we don't give a damn how you got here or what your legal status is. "

I don't "endorse" sanctuary cities, but I understand their reasoning. With the current broken immigration system, there are often people caught in the middle of immigration politics, many who did nothing wrong and were brought here as minors, and others who committed the misdemeanor of crossing the border illegally, but who are still humans and should be treated with dignity and respect, not treated like animals that need to be caged and shipped back to their countries of origin in every case. All sanctuary cities are doing is refusing to act as ICE agents who detain and process undocumented immigrants. They want their police forces to focus on the real crimes in their cities, not spending all their time and resources on policing misdemeanors. Doing so also puts fear in many communities who may have ties to undocumented immigrants who then refuse to come forward or cooperate with law enforcement when needed to solve major crimes.

So while I do not live in a sanctuary city and I don't want any city to be overrun by undocumented immigrants, I want ICE to do their jobs responsibly and compassionately while our legislators work towards immigration reform and a reasonable pathway to citizenship. The vast majority of undocumented immigrants are good people with families and kids they are simply trying to build a better life for, they are not the drug runners, gangs, rapists and criminals Trump and his sycophants make them out to be. They should be treated much like any other person who is arrested for a misdemeanor, not treated like an animal and kept in a cage.

Not everyone who wants a safer America is any of those things

Talk about intellectually weak. No one said "everyone" is a foam at the mouth bigot, though all the foam at the mouth bigots were definitely attracted to Trump like moths to a flame. The fact is there are at least some if not many on the right who are those things and you know it.

Texan1211
2.1.37  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.25    one week ago
That's not what I hear here 

You must have selective hearing.

Posted here in this thread alone:

STILL, NO NEW WALL GOING UP.

Done and done. Read it and concede it...

There is no new wall.

NOPE, THERE ISN'T

Texan1211
2.1.38  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.36    one week ago
I don't "endorse" sanctuary cities, but I understand their reasoning. With the current broken immigration system, there are often people caught in the middle of immigration politics

The immigration system works when enforced.

If you want policies and laws changed, then work towards that legally--not by encouraging lawlessness.

loki12
2.1.39  loki12  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.34    one week ago
So up until last Wednesday, those pointing out that "no new wall" had been built were right, it was not a "lie" they were repeating,

And I didn't comment on their posts before or even after last wednesday, only those today that continue to say the same things after multiple sources were given proving their statements wrong, you haven't posted that lie, only deflected to subjects unrelated to what we were actually discussing. NEW wall.  

Simple question, Is there new wall? yes or no?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1.40  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  loki12 @2.1.39    one week ago

Three years of wall semantics has prevented liberals from admitting there might be a new wall/fence/barrier/border/barricade/etc

It's probably better to stick to Trump got two scoops of ice cream and his staff only got one or perhaps more Trump penis articles. I can't blame them, this is what our award winning MSM is obsessed with.

Delusional journalists and their but trump fantasies are ruining them.

loki12
2.1.41  loki12  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1.40    one week ago
Three years of wall semantics

Any minute we will morph from no new walls to not a single mile, and then less than X miles until they can no longer bury their head in the ground.     

loki12
2.1.42  loki12  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.38    one week ago

Here is an interesting thought, as we need fewer border agents to patrol the areas that have no fence, we can transfer them to enforcement and deportation.  because it's hard to drive a truck full of illegals through a fence.

Paula Bartholomew
2.1.43  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.13    one week ago

Replacements are not a new wall.

bugsy
2.1.44  bugsy  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.1.43    one week ago
Replacements are not a new wall.

So you buy a piece of property with an old shack the previous owner lived in sitting on it. You decide you do not like the shack so you tear it down and build a house that you want to live in.

Is that house new or a replacement?

If you say replacement, you are wrong.

Jasper2529
2.1.45  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @2.1.44    one week ago

Good explanation, bugsy. 

Jasper2529
2.1.46  Jasper2529  replied to  loki12 @2.1.23    one week ago
I guess the term: Where none existed before is beyond their abilities to comprehend and admit.  Their indoctrination is obviously complete.

It's clearly a very difficult concept for some folks.

they still think Hillary won.

So does she!

Tessylo
2.1.47  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.45    one week ago

No it wasn't.  

Jasper2529
3  Jasper2529    one week ago
According to a small handful, if you traded your old car in for a new model, you didn't really GET a new car--you got a replacement car!

New-speak made an early arrival. It wasn't supposed to be here until 2050.  jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/1984/section11/

Tessylo
4  seeder  Tessylo    one week ago

74791445_10220452751970832_8819811747171

bugsy
4.1  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @4    one week ago

Who are these people?

Jasper2529
4.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @4.1    one week ago
Who are these people?

I never heard of either one, and the undocumented quote from comment 4 has no relevance to the seeded topic. 

A quick search reveals that both David Jolly and Nicolle Wallace were "Republicans" until Trump won the presidency. Now, they're "Independents" and Trump/Republican critics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Jolly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolle_Wallace

Tessylo
4.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.1.1    6 days ago

Who the fuck cares if it doesn't have relevance to the seeded topic?  Truth is truth.  

lib50
4.1.3  lib50  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.1.1    6 days ago

Both were republicans, and both have the balls to call out the current crop of gop pussies who have their heads up Trump's ass.

loki12
4.2  loki12  replied to  Tessylo @4    one week ago

Without courage? it appears the members with vaginas as a percentage are braver than their male counterparts in the democrat congress. 

• 96 total veterans in the 116th Congress.
  • 30 are Democrats, 66 are Republicans.
  • 19 will serve in the Senate, 77 will serve in the House.
  • 48 served in the military after 2000.
  • 21 served in the military in the 1960s or earlier.
  • 19 are first-time lawmakers.
  • 7 are women.

More than twice as many are republicans than democrats, Courage?   

Of the 30 democrats 1/6 are women, Good for them.

Tessylo
5  seeder  Tessylo    one week ago

Yes all the republicans who support this turd of a 'president' are exactly what was stated.