╌>

Report: Hunter Biden’s Baby Mother Demands Income Disclosure for Burisma and ‘Chinese Entity’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  just-jim-nc-ttth  •  5 years ago  •  23 comments

By:   oshua Caplan

Report: Hunter Biden’s Baby Mother Demands Income Disclosure for Burisma and ‘Chinese Entity’
Lunden Roberts, the apparent mother of Hunter Biden’s love child, is reportedly seeking financial information regarding his time as a board member of Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy giant at the center of corruption allegations against him and his father, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Should have known something like this would happen. With all the hoopla over his ill gotten gains, he probably settled for a sum much less than what he is about to hand over.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Roberts, identified as a 28-year-old former stripper, has asked Hunter to confirm his past employment at Burisma and how much he was compensated per month, according to recently-filed court documents obtained by the Daily Mail. Disparate reports indicate Hunter was paid anywhere from $50,000 to $83,000 a month by the firm, despite having no expertise in the gas and energy field. Roberts also requested that the younger Biden confirm whether he or an “entity owned, controlled or under your direction or supervision” received money from a Chinese national or entity for investment activities, the documents reportedly say. The Daily Mail also says Roberts made a total of 47 requests from Hunter, many of which were redacted.
The development comes after the former vice president’s son asked a judge in Independence County, Arkansas, to deny Roberts’ demand that he pay $11,000 of her legal fees. In May, Roberts filed a paternity lawsuit against Hunter in May, alleging he is the father of their 16-month-old baby. She alleges the pair first met at a Washington, D.C. gentleman’s club that she previously worked at.
Last week, a judge criticized both Biden and Roberts for failing to provide transparency regarding their finances and requested an affidavit of financial means covering five years from both parties.
“I do not want this drug out nor do I want to have to drag out the monies these individuals may have received in any form or fashion,” Judge Don McSpadden wrote in a letter.
“It concerns me that the only information supplied to the court so far concerning employment of either party has been unemployment or under employment,” he added.
The development comes as Biden’s dealings with Burisma have attracted increased scrutiny on Capitol Hill. In late November, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) launched an investigation into his activities in Ukraine. Graham sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo seeking documents in an effort to determine whether the former vice president was involved for the firing of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin in a bid to squash a probe into Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas firm where the younger was a board member.
Graham has also requested all documents and communications related to Biden’s phone calls with Poroshenko on February 11, 18 and 19, and March 22, 2016, citing media reports that they discussed previous demands to dismiss Shokin for alleged corruption before he was removed from office on March 29, 2016.
The senator is further seeking all documents and communications related to a meeting between Devon Archer, a business partner of Hunter Biden, and then-Secretary of State John Kerry on March 2, 2016.

Article is LOCKED by moderator [smarty_function_ntUser_get_name: user_id or profile_id parameter required]
[]

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Just Jim NC TttH    5 years ago

Wonder what else may come from this.

And as Vic would type, rules of civility prevail. And but, but, but Trump isn't the topic.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

I think it's suffice to say that Hunter Biden isn't the kind of person we would want to know.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  Tessylo    5 years ago

Yawn.

Last I heard, Hunter Biden wasn't running for President.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3    5 years ago

His name is never to be mentioned. So we've heard.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.3  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @3    5 years ago

I got my job from "Daddy" ….. is ! jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
3.3.1  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @3.3    5 years ago
I got my job from "Daddy" ….. is !

Good grief, are we going to have investigations into political spawn and how they get their jobs from daddy?  I'm all in, and we are starting with the current spawn in the WH today, who have jobs they aren't even remotely qualified.  Also want to look into Ivankas special waivers.  And Randy Paul is the spawn of Ron.  The entire Devos family and its branches suck up a ton of our gdp and gov't money.  Are we talking about that?  Or are you yet again expecting to stop at one Hunter Biden? Do tell.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.3.2  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @3.3.1    5 years ago
Good grief, are we going to have investigations into political spawn and how they get their jobs from daddy?

If it takes Daddy being in Office for the Spawn to "Make Money"....you bet !

The Names you name....had money …..Made Money.....before they got into Politics !

Hunter wasn't even close to what he's making now in the private sector, before "Daddy" made sure he had a job he wasn't qualified for, so he could make a ton !

Since you like to ignore....things.....Ivanka, when her Dad went into politics....lost clients for her "Clothing Line"....as it would be a "Bad" thing to carry a clothing line that had the Liberal Hated Name ….TRUMP....on it. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.4  seeder  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @3    5 years ago

Nobody said he is Just going to say this one time. Not all news has to do with running for POTUS NOR a "but Trump" story. Your obsession is barely palpable. Your comment is a borderline "but Trump" comment. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
3.5  Sunshine  replied to  Tessylo @3    5 years ago
Hunter Biden wasn't running for President.  

Neither where Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric, but that didn't stop you. The hypocrisy continues.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.5.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sunshine @3.5    5 years ago

'The hypocrisy continues.'

You would know dear.  

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
3.5.2  Sunshine  replied to  Tessylo @3.5.1    5 years ago
You would know dear.  

Yes, I know it when I see it dear.

lib50
Professor Silent
3.5.3  lib50  replied to  Sunshine @3.5    5 years ago

All of those spawn are still getting their spoils, Biden isn't.  Who is the hypocrite?  Most of us would be happy to look at this entire thing,  are you?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.5.4  seeder  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  lib50 @3.5.3    5 years ago
All of those spawn are still getting their spoils,

Like what?

Biden isn't. 

You have a source for that?

Who is the hypocrite?  Most of us would be happy to look at this entire thing,  are you?

I think most of "us", whoever the hell that is, aren't...........and it's painfully obvious to anyone who is interested.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4  Sunshine    5 years ago

Wonder if Grandpa has been to see the kid?

Democrats only think about the children. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5  Split Personality    5 years ago

Article is from an unacceptable source and is now locked.