╌>

Impeachment hearing outs details of Biden’s corruption

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  donald-j-trump-fan-1  •  4 years ago  •  63 comments

By:   Gazette (Colorado Springs, Colo.)

Impeachment hearing outs details of Biden’s corruption
“The lack of judgment in this matter was a major catalyst for Mr. Heinz ending his business relationship with Mr. Archer and Mr. Biden,” said a spokesman for Heinz at the time. Bondi produced bank records that showed Burisma paid Hunter Biden and Archer $3.1 million between April 2014 and Oct. 2015. Biden and Archer were paid substantially more than other board members. Unlike Biden and Archer, the other board members had substantial experience and credentials for the work.

The Bidens are as corrupt as sin.  Guilty to their core.  The corruption there from 2014 to 2019 is stunning and illegal.  Trump was right to seek an investigation 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Lost in Monday’s fuss about John Bolton’s forthcoming book was the bombshell dropped on former Vice President Joe Biden and the premise of President Donald Trump’s impeachment.

Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi documented how Joe Biden in early 2014 began leading the Obama administration’s foreign policy with Ukraine. The stated goal was to root out corruption.

Among the more corrupt entities in Ukraine was the gas company Burisma, owned by oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, the minister of natural resources under then-President Viktor Yanukovych.

In March of 2014, the UK’s Serious Fraud Office opened an investigation into money laundering involving Zlochevsky and Burisma. Ten days later British authorities seized $23 million in a British bank account linked to Zlochevsky. One month later in April, Devon Archer met with Biden. Archer is a business partner of Biden’s son, Hunter Biden. Two days after the meeting, Hunter Biden joined Archer on the board of Burisma.

As all of this played out, media began questioning Hunter Biden’s appointment to Burisma’s board. Bondi highlighted a headline that said “The appointment of Joe Biden’s son to the board of Ukranian gas firm Burisma has raised eyebrows the world over.”

Chris Heinz, the step-son of then-Secretary of State John Kerry, was a business partner of Hunter Biden and Archer. He was so worried about Hunter Biden’s work on the board that he severed ties with Archer and Biden. He then sent an email to ranking State Department officials to distance himself from the obvious conflict of interest.

“The lack of judgment in this matter was a major catalyst for Mr. Heinz ending his business relationship with Mr. Archer and Mr. Biden,” said a spokesman for Heinz at the time.

Bondi produced bank records that showed Burisma paid Hunter Biden and Archer $3.1 million between April 2014 and Oct. 2015. Biden and Archer were paid substantially more than other board members. Unlike Biden and Archer, the other board members had substantial experience and credentials for the work.

ABC News began to question the arrangement and others, reporting that Hunter Biden had accompanied his father on a trip to China in 2013. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden had a new investment firm in China involving a bank controlled by the Chinese government.

As Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma, Ukraine’s general prosecutor’s office asked the UK to unfreeze Zlochevsky’s $23 million.

“Someone in the general prosecutor’s office of Ukraine shut the case, issued a letter, and that money went puff,” said Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent, in a House Intelligence Committee hearing Bondi referenced Monday.

“They were paid a bribe to make the case go away?” asked attorney Steve Castor on a video of the hearing.

“That is our assumption, yes,” Kent said.

That event led to the appointment of Victor Shokin as Ukraine’s prosecutor general. Shokin quickly issued another order freezing some of Zlochevsky financial assets, as Hunter Biden continued serving on Zlochevsky’s board.

Shortly after Shokin froze the money, so he could investigate suspected corruption involving Burisma, Joe Biden — in his role as vice president — offered Ukraine $1 billion in loan guarantees. There was just one catch. The money was contingent on Ukraine firing Shokin.

Years later, during a television interview, Biden bragged about issuing a quid pro quo involving the money.

“I said ‘naw, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars.’ They said ‘you have no authority, you’re not the president, the president said…’ I said ‘call him.’ I said ‘I’m telling you you’re not getting a billion dollars. I said you’re not getting a billion, I’m going to be leaving here in I think it was, what, six hours, if the prosecutor’s not fired you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch he got fired.”

Bondi spelled it out with evidence. Joe Biden paid the Ukrainian government $1 billion to fire the prosecutor investigating the bank that was paying his son.

The Washington Post questioned the firing on July 22, 2019, writing “had he remained in his post he would have questioned Hunter Biden.”

Three days after the Post published the article, President Donald Trump spoke with President Volodymyr Zelensky. Changing the subject briefly, Trump referenced what he was seeing in the media: “There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son. That Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that. So whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it. It looks horrible to me.”

Given the details Bondi documented Monday, Trump had a duty to ask about the suspected corruption. Rooting out corruption is and always has been a condition of giving American taxpayer dollars to foreign countries.

We aren’t hearing much about it in the news, But Bondi nuked the case for impeachment with a preponderance of evidence against the Bidens.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

As Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma, Ukraine’s general prosecutor’s office asked the UK to unfreeze Zlochevsky’s $23 million.

“Someone in the general prosecutor’s office of Ukraine shut the case, issued a letter, and that money went puff,” said Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent, in a House Intelligence Committee hearing Bondi referenced Monday.

“They were paid a bribe to make the case go away?” asked attorney Steve Castor on a video of the hearing.

“That is our assumption, yes,” Kent said.

That event led to the appointment of Victor Shokin as Ukraine’s prosecutor general. Shokin quickly issued another order freezing some of Zlochevsky financial assets, as Hunter Biden continued serving on Zlochevsky’s board.

Shortly after Shokin froze the money, so he could investigate suspected corruption involving Burisma, Joe Biden — in his role as vice president — offered Ukraine $1 billion in loan guarantees. There was just one catch. The money was contingent on Ukraine firing Shokin.

Years later, during a television interview, Biden bragged about issuing a quid pro quo involving the money.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    4 years ago

What Biden corruption?

NO SUCH THING.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2  Ronin2    4 years ago

All you will get from the left is there is nothing to see here. The Bidens are clean. Why aren't they being investigated?

So who is going to investigate them?  Right now I wouldn't trust our lack of intelligence agencies to be unbiased about any political investigation. They have proven repeatedly they can't be trusted.

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1  Ender  replied to  Ronin2 @2    4 years ago

So according to you, our intelligence agencies suck (even though trump appointed the people in charge).

Everyone is bias except trump and his faithful.

Please. If they had anything don't you think the republicans in congress would pounce?

They sit back and let the rhetoric flow because that is all they have.

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    4 years ago

Heartland, is that you?

Watch this video starting at 50 minutes until the end of the tape. It is not what DJTF1 is suggesting. Here is the whole truth in context!

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch With Joe Biden

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1  Ender  replied to  CB @3    4 years ago

Reading this article it even states it is based on some people's assumptions.

Here we have republicans saying that we cannot make assumptions against trump yet that is exactly what they are doing here.

Hypocrites.

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  CB  replied to  Ender @3.1    4 years ago
Bondi spelled it out with evidence. Joe Biden paid the Ukrainian government $1 billion to fire the prosecutor investigating the bank that was paying his son.

The Washington Post questioned the firing on July 22, 2019, writing “had he remained in his post he would have questioned Hunter Biden.”

Three days after the Post published the article, President Donald Trump spoke with President Volodymyr Zelensky. Changing the subject briefly, Trump referenced what he was seeing in the media: “There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son. That Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that. So whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it. It looks horrible to me.

The inked blue is a presumption, based I assume on a 55 seconds EDITED video lacking proper context. For full video context see @3.

This is what I hate - and what is causing political combat with commenters who keep posting proven lies, misstatements, and talking points.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @3.1.1    4 years ago

There wouldn’t be political combat here if one side wasn’t orchestrating a coup against the 2016 election while trying to dictate that our choice for President can’t be on the 2020 ballot as well.  Biden is a very corrupt man who used his offices during his career to enrich his whole family and now democrats are trying to take out Trump to try to cover for his crimes.  

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.3  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.2    4 years ago

Well you know such assertions need proof: You have permission to get started on supplying some.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.2    4 years ago

No, tRump is a very corrupt 'man' who is using his office to enrich himself and his whole family and now the gop/republicons are trying to take out Biden to deflect/cover for his crimes.  

Jordan G
Freshman Silent
4  Jordan G    4 years ago

Trump Hasn't asked the DOJ to open an investigation into the Bidens. Despite publicly calling on Ukraine and China to do so. Why is that?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jordan G @4    4 years ago

Cause that is what someone who

'really'

wanted the Bidens investigated, would of done.

They would not of pressured a new non pol who just got elected to president in a country at war with Russia, to announce they are investigating his potential political opponent, even though there was NO evidence of this, all while withholding $390 million dollars

Jordan G
Freshman Silent
4.1.1  Jordan G  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1    4 years ago

Exactly. Its not a real investigation he was looking for, it was the announcement of one for the purpose of smearing a political opponent. Real investigations require probable cause, an indication that some law was broken. There is zero evidence the Bidens violated any laws.

CB
Professor Principal
4.1.2  CB  replied to  Jordan G @4.1.1    4 years ago

I've asked this before on at least one other article:

Why didn't Barr in his role as AG explain and clarify to President Trump that he would incur a violation of The Impoundment Control  Act 1974 and  U. S. Campaign Finance Law?

Jordan G
Freshman Silent
4.1.3  Jordan G  replied to  CB @4.1.2    4 years ago

Ambassador Sondland testified that everyone was in the loop, that it was no secret.

One can wonder if that everyone also includes Barr.

CB
Professor Principal
4.1.4  CB  replied to  Jordan G @4.1.3    4 years ago

I am pretty sure Barr was mentioned as "in the loop" by Sonland too. Therefore, he either did not know about these laws or Barr did not care about breaking them!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jordan G @4.1.3    4 years ago

Everything he testified to was his hunches, suppositions, and  guesses with no actual evidence.  Totally baseless.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.5    4 years ago

What happened to threads #5 and #6 below?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.7  igknorantzrulz  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.6    4 years ago

I made them #11

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Jordan G @4.1.3    4 years ago

'One can wonder if that everyone also includes Barr.'

Of course that includes Barr.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7  Split Personality    4 years ago
Bondi produced bank records that showed Burisma paid Hunter Biden and Archer $3.1 million between April 2014 and Oct. 2015. Biden and Archer were paid substantially more than other board members. Unlike Biden and Archer, the other board members had substantial experience and credentials for the work.

All bank records do is trace money exchanged between companies like Burisma and Rosemont Seneca.  Unlike other Burisma Board members,  Archer & Biden were also partners in Rosemont Seneca and other investment firms and a hedge fund. The monies going to them could have been for salaries plus services and/or investments with monthly payments ranging from a low of $16K to a high month of $166K.  Only Alan Apter knows for sure.

All Pam Bondi has is speculation.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @7    4 years ago

The house managers and their bogus fraud impeachment farce have even less...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.1    4 years ago

Bondi is corrupt, just like the rest of this administration of gangsters, thugs, grifters, and thieves.  

CB
Professor Principal
7.2  CB  replied to  Split Personality @7    4 years ago

Thank you. And I almost vomited watching Ms. Pam Bondi as she stood in the well of the senate - suspended between history and tomorrow - manufacturing a narrative.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @7.2    4 years ago

This whole impeachment farce is nothing more than a manufactured narrative.

CB
Professor Principal
7.2.2  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.2.1    4 years ago

Today, I lost all hope in republicans and conservatives. Today, irreconcilable differences have been exposed and roughed raw. I can not trust one again for a long time to come.  The lies, half-truths, obfuscations, and over-all bad faith hovering over everything is just too much. As one individual to another we are truly done. There is nothing and I mean nothing, good anyway, for us to discuss. From now on it's open political 'warfare'. . . .  Nothing else needs trading.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.2.2    4 years ago

And to where should we send a sympathy card for you?

CB
Professor Principal
7.2.4  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.3    4 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.2.4    4 years ago

[Deleted]

CB
Professor Principal
7.2.6  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.5    4 years ago

[Deleted]

From now on, everything a republican and conservative utters to me will be taken with a grain of salt here and in the real world. Since it is lies, half-truths, and bad faith y'all adore get ready to be dismissed in the instance you inhale to utter.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.2.6    4 years ago

Oh, NO!!

Say it isn't so!!!!!

So, just business as usual between you and conservatives.

Must be another day ending in a "y".

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.7    4 years ago

Whoops!

Sorry, forgot something!

Sincerely,

Texan1211

CB
Professor Principal
7.2.9  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.8    4 years ago

Yawn. I am going to save my bytes for something useful. This ain't that.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.2.9    4 years ago

Oh, Thank God!

Must be my lucky day!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.3  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @7    4 years ago

Which goes great with the Democrats pure speculation impeachment articles.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9  Tessylo    4 years ago

83996544_10221488906354318_8078200135013629952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=SzYSOyKgrhsAX8rkce1&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=38536877993450ffdfe97dfd82608e19&oe=5ED86120

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10  Just Jim NC TttH    4 years ago

CB
Professor Principal
10.1  CB  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @10    4 years ago

Joe Biden and the Biden Team should pull the cover off the Trump children starting this evening!  There has got to be plenty of 'hanky-panky' going on in Trump-land, enough to throw out into the streets.

Why should Biden let a SOB abuse his child politically and get away politically scot-free—He shouldn't!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  CB @10.1    4 years ago
oe Biden and the Biden Team should pull the cover off the Trump children starting this evening!  There has got to be plenty of 'hanky-panky' going on in Trump-land, enough to throw out into the streets. 

Perhaps he'll let you run point on that fantasy.

Good luck!!!

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.2  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.1    4 years ago

And what is THAT supposed to mean? Make it plain if you've got the nerve. I am writing about politics and I might misunderstand your meaning unless you clarify. Because if you are suggesting what I think you are. . . .

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  CB @10.1.2    4 years ago

My statement is written in plain old English.

You're a smart guy--you'll figure it out.

I have confidence in you!

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.4  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.3    4 years ago

Please stop; I'm scarred, and yet I might get better if you stop now. /s

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  CB @10.1.4    4 years ago

Check your Obamacare policy--perhaps it includes counselling.

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.6  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.5    4 years ago

Don't let it worry that head of yours, Texan1211. I will be fine. And if I won't be okay, you will not be notified by anyone. And just like that - I'm done.  You can indulge yourself at your own NT expense.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  CB @10.1.6    4 years ago
Don't let it worry that head of yours, Texan1211.

In the words of Alfred E. Newman, "What, me worry?"

I will be fine.

That's downright awesome!

You can indulge yourself at your own NT expense.

I always pay my own way!

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.8  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.7    4 years ago

I can't resist: "That's nice. . . prove it!"

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  CB @10.1.8    4 years ago

Ha Ha!!

Find one person who has paid my way and I'll self-suspend myself for a year!

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.10  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.9    4 years ago

Texan1211 is a handle for virtual world purposes. I thought you knew. It is not the real-you. Don't get it twisted.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  CB @10.1.10    4 years ago

Then that makes your request rather ludicrous, doesn't it?

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.12  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.11    4 years ago
I always pay my own way!  ~ Texan1211

Actually, it make your assertion an idle one. Yes, it does! Really now conservative if you are going to keep this up—use private notes. This is not a topic!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  CB @10.1.12    4 years ago
Actually, it make your assertion an idle one. Yes, it does!

I can't resist: "That's nice. . . prove it!"

NOW you may have the last word!

Caio!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11  Tessylo    4 years ago

None of the investigations towards tRump are personal attacks.  

squiggy
Junior Silent
12  squiggy    4 years ago

84044772_2826857314040575_2312887133536256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=_xl3Y8_cLcQAX-WR7CX&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=1366e66ec8ebcd45223d622c3527fdca&oe=5EC36B6F

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
12.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  squiggy @12    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  squiggy @12    4 years ago

That’s right on.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
13  MrFrost    4 years ago

If the Biden's WERE called to testify:

1) They could simply ignore the subpoenas like all the people the house called to testify and didn't. 

2) I am wondering what questions they would ask them to defend trump? 

3) Even if they WERE guilty, (and we already know they aren't), how does that justify trump extorting the Ukraine to his own personal gain? 

4) Ivanka and Don Jr. have raked in almost 200 million in 3 years, all based on their own daddy's name. If the Biden's are guilty, then those two are as well. 

5) Rudy has been over there in the Ukraine for over a year, he says he has TONS of evidence against the Bidens but has never released any of it. Day nine of the impeachment trial....what the fuck is he waiting for? He doesn't have shit and everyone knows it.

6) Rudy is now under investigation in the Ukraine for his teams surveillance of Marie Yonovich. Gotta love that.

CB
Professor Principal
13.1  CB  replied to  MrFrost @13    4 years ago

Trump conservatives and republicans have thrown common decency and political courtesy to the curb. I say, let's join them out in the street for a knock-down political fist fight! Hardball it is.

Give them nothing. Win this stupid upcoming election using any legal means necessary. Best believe the Senate and Trump just placed on the table. Any Means Necessary!

Then, sue their political pants off in court!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
13.2  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @13    4 years ago
They could simply ignore the subpoenas like all the people the house called to testify and didn't. 

I believe the Senate leader would be smart enough to take it to court if that happened.

Who knows what a court would decide?

I am wondering what questions they would ask them to defend trump? 

I'm thinking you'll never know.

Even if they WERE guilty, (and we already know they aren't), how does that justify trump extorting the Ukraine to his own personal gain? 

Just because you use the word extortion doesn't mean it is correct. That would be settled in a court of law or, in this case, the court of the Senate.

Ivanka and Don Jr. have raked in almost 200 million in 3 years, all based on their own daddy's name. If the Biden's are guilty, then those two are as well. 

Now you are comparing a fruitcake to an apple. The Trumps were making money off their name long before Daddy got into politics. And had companies they ran or were heavily involved in. None of them have a history of drug abuse that I know of. Biden's daddy is a lifelong politician. He has a history most would consider not-so-great. I am sure a foreign company needed someone like Hunter Biden--someone with zero experience in the energy field. (/s)

Rudy has been over there in the Ukraine for over a year, he says he has TONS of evidence against the Bidens but has never released any of it.

Is he required to release something?

Rudy is now under investigation in the Ukraine for his teams surveillance of Marie Yonovich. Gotta love that.

And just like Trump is impeached, so what?

You think anything will come of it?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @13.2    4 years ago

No.  Impeachment will only re elect our great President regardless what the hacks at a certain magazine think. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @13    4 years ago

deleted