Daddy Daughter Duet - The Prayer

Category:  Other

Via:  jasper2529  •  4 months ago  •  14 comments

By:    Mat and Savanna Shaw

Daddy Daughter Duet - The Prayer

Please refrain from posting comments containing controversial topics, including politics and religion. My only purpose in posting this is to share a father-daughter moment. All other comments are welcome.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

With everything that is going on in the world, sometimes its best to pause and remember the simple prayer of a father and daughter for “life to be kind”. I so enjoyed recording this with my daughter. I am so proud of all the hard work she puts in to growing her talent.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

Jasper2529
1  seeder  Jasper2529    4 months ago

Even in times of darkness and despair, we can always find beauty ... if we look for it. 

Heartland American
1.1  Heartland American  replied to  Jasper2529 @1    4 months ago

I agree and join in that prayer.  It was beautiful and uplifting.  God bless you for sharing it with us all.  The perfect message for these times! 

Jasper2529
1.1.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Heartland American @1.1    4 months ago

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Heartland American
1.1.2  Heartland American  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.1    4 months ago

I’ve been watching my churches satellite TV channel all day today.  That song would have been very nice there.  You should put it on other social media platforms.  Many need that kind of hope.  It’s time for America to pray.  

badfish
2  badfish    4 months ago

Don't be spreading good will in the panicdemic!

Heartland American
2.1  Heartland American  replied to  badfish @2    4 months ago

Or the figurative angel of death may strike your words.  

Jasper2529
2.2  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  badfish @2    4 months ago

BF - I had to do it after I watched your vid of the woman eating baby birds!  jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

badfish
2.2.1  badfish  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.2    4 months ago

I'm at work wondering why i am here? My poor inlaws are scared and I went grocery shopping for them last night They told us they had everything and they had nothing..Maybe my employer wants me to catch the Wuhan flu and spread it to my family? I did however clean out years of crap from my office. I found of 18 year old fish holding a wolf cub, lol.  Wife should like that one.

Jasper2529
2.2.2  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  badfish @2.2.1    4 months ago

Everyone has issues and problems to deal with at various times of their lives. I hope you watched this video and understood the meaning of the words, because the singers are showing us, through music, that no one is ever alone. Sending my best wishes to you and yours.

It Is ME
3  It Is ME    4 months ago

FANTASTIC ! jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

Sparty On
4  Sparty On    4 months ago

Awesome!

Both have nice pipes but hers are absolutely beautiful!

Thx!

arkpdx
5  arkpdx    4 months ago

BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL. 

Nothing more to say

Christina
6  Christina    4 months ago

So beautiful! It was very uplifting to me in these days of uncertainty. Calms the soul ❤️  Thank you!

Jasper2529
6.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Christina @6    3 months ago

I'm very glad you enjoyed it.  jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png