╌>

Fauci Comes Forward, Crushes Left's Narrative on Trump's Supposedly Dangerous Easter 'Deadline'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  4 years ago  •  96 comments

By:   Christine Favocci

Fauci Comes Forward, Crushes Left's Narrative on Trump's Supposedly Dangerous Easter 'Deadline'
Thankfully for Trump and for America, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a member of the White House’s coronavirus task force, understood that the president’s comment was an aspiration, not a declaration of what is to come. “We talk to him about that, we say we need to be flexible, he realizes that, and he accepts that,” Fauci told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Wednesday. “He doesn’t want to give up his aspirational goal, but he’s...

President Trump is a great American President.  He’s an inspiring leader who is showing his greatness during this crisis.  It was great to see Dr. Fauci take down the liberal media mob that is trying to use this crisis to bring down our President instead of trying to heal our nation.  

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Nowadays, defending President Donald Trump is like playing whack-a-mole — just as one inane criticism by the mainstream media is beat down with facts, another one pops up.

The most recent nitpicking has to do with the president’s comments expressing his desire to have the country reopened  by Easter .

“I’d love to have it open by Easter,” Trump told Fox News host Bill Hemmer during a  virtual town hall  broadcast Tuesday. “I would love to have that. It’s such an important day for other reasons, but I’ll make it an important day for this too.”

Later that day, he said during the White House coronavirus  media briefing , “I said earlier today that I hope we can do this by Easter. I think that would be a great thing for our country, and we’re all working very hard to make that a reality.”

As if on cue, the talking heads are popping up everywhere to take the president to task for supposedly being irresponsible.

Jimmy Kimmel, host of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” and former co-host of “The Man Show,” which closed each episode with footage of half-naked girls jumping on trampolines, swooped in to give his expert opinion on Trump’s projected deadline.

In a segment of “Jimmy Kimmel’s Quarantine Minilogue,” Kimmel claimed the president “defied the so-called experts who say we’re in this for a while” and then replayed the footage of Trump clearly stating that he hoped to have the country opened by Easter.

“By Easter? That’s in two and a half weeks!” the ABC host said, feigning disbelief. “Even Jesus is like, ‘Jesus, calm down! Let’s think this through,'” he said, throwing in a little blasphemy for good measure.

“We’re all gonna die so the president can eat Peeps,” Kimmel said, purposely missing Trump’s point.

Predictably, The New York Times also published a  hit piece  that spun off into hysteria. “Public health officials were horrified by Mr. Trump’s statement, which threatened to send many Americans back into the public square just as the peak of the virus was expected,” it said.

For anyone who paid attention to what Trump actually said, however, he clearly wasn’t about to turn the entire U.S. population loose after so much effort to virtually quarantine the entire population.

Rather, he expressed a desire for a projected end date, echoing the hopes of many Americans who are concerned that drastic measures that are harming the economy might be  worse than the illness .

Thankfully for Trump and for America, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a member of the White House’s coronavirus task force, understood that the president’s comment was an aspiration, not a declaration of what is to come.

“We talk to him about that, we say we need to be flexible, he realizes that, and he accepts that,” Fauci told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Wednesday. “He doesn’t want to give up his aspirational goal, but he’s flexible enough to say, ‘OK, let’s look at it on a day-by-day basis.'”

Between Trump’s use of the word “hope” and Fauci’s confirmation that the president is earnestly heeding the advice of his advisers, his detractors in the media look foolish.

It is important to home in on Fauci’s key statement that reveals what kind of leader the country has in Trump.

Do you trust the mainstream media's reporting on the coronavirus?

“Even though it looks like he’s made this absolute decision on something, he does have an open mind about it,” Fauci said in that same interview.

Despite the image the mainstream media has put forth about Trump being a bulldozer who disregards every opinion but his own, Fauci praised Trump for his flexibility and willingness to change his mind as the situation changes.

Like all great leaders, the president remains firm in his guiding principles while navigating and adapting to an ever-evolving situation. Meanwhile, his critics are stuck in their same, tired “never Trump” loop.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our  editorial standards .

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

Between Trump’s use of the word “hope” and Fauci’s confirmation that the president is earnestly heeding the advice of his advisers, his detractors in the media look foolish.

It is important to home in on Fauci’s key statement that reveals what kind of leader the country has in Trump.

Do you trust the mainstream media's reporting on the coronavirus?

“Even though it looks like he’s made this absolute decision on something, he does have an open mind about it,” Fauci said in that same interview.

Despite the image the mainstream media has put forth about Trump being a bulldozer who disregards every opinion but his own, Fauci praised Trump for his flexibility and willingness to change his mind as the situation changes.

Like all great leaders, the president remains firm in his guiding principles while navigating and adapting to an ever-evolving situation. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    4 years ago

Do I trust mainstream leftist liberal controlled media? Yeah sure, on a cold day in Hell!

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    4 years ago
Do I trust mainstream leftist liberal controlled media? Yeah sure, on a cold day in Hell!

Indeed. Check out this video (Trump may actually sue the producers of this ad!):

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    4 years ago

Here's today's briefing in a nut shell:  Crooked donnie is a great orator s/

He is the WORST president this country has ever had

Here’s your recap:

“Tom Brady is a great guy.”

“I talk about the Chinese virus. Yeah. I do. So what?”

“It was a great meeting. 1 person was a little tiny bit of a, big wise guy.”

“It was a terrific meeting.”

(...fake news rant)

Something about, “someone’s got it, but he’ll be fine because he’s a good friend of mine.”

Nobody has had a package like this. Nobody.

[Well no shit dumbass, Covid-19 DID. NOT. EXIST)]

“Pence will take questions...He’ll introduce some of the people”

“It’s nobody’s fault about the unemployment numbers because we didn’t let anyone in from China. I mean if we did, the numbers would be far greater. It’s not my fault.”

(Reporter asks a question about our troops)
“I don’t know. I don’t know anything about that. We have illegal trades. I don’t like steel.”

“China tells you numbers but like, we don’t know, what are the numbers.”

“Those restaurants will all come back in one way or another and it’ll be great.”

“The airlines you know..it’s labor and very strong powerful, uh stuff.”

(Reporter asks what he’s doing about Asian-American hatred during this time)
“I don’t know about that.”

I truly don’t think this guy has ever read a book. It’s sad. With all of the money he claims he has, he could have purchased a hell of a lot of books during his lifetime.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1  Sparty On  replied to  lady in black @2    4 years ago

[deleted]

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  lady in black  replied to  Sparty On @2.1    4 years ago

I posted the truth, you know the one thing Crooked donnie lacks.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  lady in black @2.1.1    4 years ago

Awww righty then .....

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2.1.4  lady in black  replied to  XDm9mm @2.1.3    4 years ago

I posted the shit crooked donnie spewed forth in today's briefing

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.6  Jasper2529  replied to  Sparty On @2.1    4 years ago

removed for context

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @2.1    4 years ago

I saw it too and don’t remember hearing it that way either.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  lady in black @2    4 years ago

Truth is highly subjective, according to ones political beliefs. Your version of the truth just does not happen jive with others.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.4  Tacos!  replied to  lady in black @2    4 years ago
“China tells you numbers but like, we don’t know, what are the numbers.”

Yeah, I wouldn't particularly trust China to tell us the truth, even if they did have accurate numbers - which probably nobody does.

“Those restaurants will all come back in one way or another and it’ll be great.”

Let's hope so. Around her, we try to get take-out from the different restaurants to help them out.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.5  katrix  replied to  lady in black @2    4 years ago

He also wanted to bail out the cruise ship industry. What a toad.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.5.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  katrix @2.5    4 years ago

Why do you see that as a problem?

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
2.5.2  Larry Hampton  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.5.1    4 years ago

How would it affect our economy if a cruise line company went under?

JBB
Professor Principal
2.5.3  JBB  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.5.1    4 years ago

Actually, considering they are all registered under foreign flags to avoid paying US taxes everyone should be apalled...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.5.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Larry Hampton @2.5.2    4 years ago

All the Americans working on the ships or in the American ports the ships dock at as well as the suppliers of the things needed to make a cruise work.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.5.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @2.5.3    4 years ago

So, if they go under financially all the American employees are just out of luck? 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.5.6  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.5.4    4 years ago

Why not bail out the workers, instead of the corporations?  The workers DO pay taxes here.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.5.7  Kavika   replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.5.1    4 years ago

It's not a problem since they won't be getting a bailout. The bill that was just passed did not provide any funds for bailing out the cruise lines. 

The problem Doc is that they are all registered in a foreign country to avoid paying US taxes and to get around many of our safety regulations. They are not US corporations.

If they want bailout money or loan guarantees then re-register in the US and become US companies again.

Other than that, they can piss off.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.5.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.5.6    4 years ago

I’d rather bail out the workers by assuring that they have their jobs back when this is over.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.5.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @2.5.7    4 years ago

They are listed on the American stock exchanges and their American employees pay taxes here.  Refusing to bail them out means telling a lot of Americans who are their employees tough luck.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.5.10  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.5.8    4 years ago

And I'd rather give taxpayer money to bail out taxpayers, who will then have money to spend in American stores, keeping other tax-paying Americans in jobs.

Keep America great, amirite?

It seems that corporations of any nationality come before American citizens when it comes to benefitting from American citizens' tax dollars, in your book.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.5.11  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.5.9    4 years ago

The majority of employees are NOT Americans. 

South Florida is the hub for the Cruise Line industry and our senators were adamant that the industry does not receive a bailout. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.5.12  Sparty On  replied to  Kavika @2.5.7    4 years ago
If they want bailout money or loan guarantees then re-register in the US and become US companies again.

Yep, spot on.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.5.13  bugsy  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.5.6    4 years ago

They are part of the 2 trillion aid package. If they filed taxes this year or last, they will receive their aid check, depending on how much they made.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.5.14  sandy-2021492  replied to  bugsy @2.5.13    4 years ago

I'm aware.

I just think that non-American corporations, who take great pains to avoid paying American taxes, should not be standing there with their hands out when American tax dollars are on offer to help the American economy stay afloat (see what I did there?).  Let the companies where they register their ships bail them out.

And politicians and their supporters who frequently fall back on "America first!" need to put their money where their mouths are.  American workers before non-American corporations.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.5.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @2.5.15    4 years ago

Thanks!  Good idea.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.5.17  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.5.16    4 years ago

Your inability and FW to actually come up with some facts are noted and expected. 

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
3  Larry Hampton    4 years ago

The good doctor didn’t “crush” anything. He did what he has been doing all along, walking a razor thin wire, moderating (“aspirational goals”) rumps lies. Thank God for Fauci, he is saving us from rump’s idiocy and apathy. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1  Sparty On  replied to  Larry Hampton @3    4 years ago

The good Doctor has made the mistake of not being a boot licking lackey for the TDS ridden.  

Instead he has chosen to do what he feels is best for all American people.    Even the TDS ridden although they’ll likely never be mentally balanced enough to realize it.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
3.1.1  Larry Hampton  replied to  Sparty On @3.1    4 years ago

Have you actually got anything of substance, or is it going to be this “tds dumpty dum, tds, too lee do...”? Do you realize that you aren’t saying shit? That all it sounds like is your getting stuck for answers, and just desperately reach for some stupid mantra?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Larry Hampton @3.1.1    4 years ago

Says he who called the President of the USA "rump" in comment 3  jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Larry Hampton @3.1.1    4 years ago

Youve been never Trump dating back to when I was one too.  Neither of us voted for him in 2016.  You crossed over to Hillary while I voted for a minor candidate. The difference is that I believed Hillary was even worse and I feared Trump would triangulate with congressional democrats on key issues.  Trump won me over with his policies in office along with regulations and taxes, the national defense, the wall, and religious liberty matters, the court appointments won me over.  The democrat and never Trump opposition never presented themselves as reasonable alternatives to Trump. Now we are going to re elect him.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Larry Hampton @3.1.1    4 years ago

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.     The TDS ridden are the horse in this case .....

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.2    4 years ago

I’ve seen that Juvenile reference to our great President Trump on other seeds. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.1.6  KDMichigan  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.5    4 years ago

Yeah it is a favorite of the TDS sufferers I have seen on FB. A quick peruse of their profile you see they are the same triggered snowflakes that cried when Hillaryious Hillary lost.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @3.1    4 years ago

Well said and right on.  Way to call out the TDS for what it is.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1.6    4 years ago

Snow ❄️ flakes is right! 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    4 years ago

The US now has more confirmed cases (82,000) than any other nation, this is ALL on crooked donnie

Instead of doing something about it back in January, he went to rallies and denied the seriousness of the virus.

WORST president in the history of the US

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1  Sparty On  replied to  lady in black @4    4 years ago

So true, because we most definitely believe the numbers coming out of China,  /S

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    4 years ago

The World Health Organization confirms that number.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.1    4 years ago

Because the WHO believes the numbers out of China and is in bed with that regime 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.1    4 years ago

So what?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.2    4 years ago

True, they blew it at the beginning of this outbreak and are now circling the wagons.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.2    4 years ago

Too bad that anti-science Donny eliminated epidemiologist embed positions with the Chinese CDC last July or we would have had advance warning of the coronavirus.

Too bad that anti-science Donny eliminated the White House NSC Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense or the response would not have been so confused and delayed.

Trump's anti-science pogrom since entering office has made this world a much more dangerous place.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.6  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.2    4 years ago
Because the WHO believes the numbers out of China and is in bed with that regime 

Got anything credible to support that accusation? BTW, Johns Hopkins University & Medicine also agrees with the WHO's report.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.7  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.3    4 years ago

So the number is probably accurate and comes from a source (an is supported by other scientific based sources) that actually deals with diseases throughout the world.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Sparty On  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.7    4 years ago

Lol .... probably accurate?    Hilarious.

The Chinese haven’t been honest and forthcoming since the beginning of this outbreak.    Why would they start now?

And Johns Hopkins knows what the Chinese want them to know.    They and the WHO have no good way to confirm the actual numbers because China has resisted almost every outside attempt to gain a critically informed access to such things there.

China has blood on their hands with how they handled this virus situation.   They know it and will try anything in attempt to mitigate their responsibility to the world.    Including cooking their numbers.    Including trying to blame the US Army for the outbreak.     Ridiculous!

China clearly can not to be trusted.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.9  bugsy  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.4    4 years ago
True, they blew it at the beginning of this outbreak and are now circling the wagons.

That is probably very true. Next, we will see WHO blame the US for the spread and demand we pay reparations to the rest of the world.

They are scared to hold China responsible for their actions.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    4 years ago

I wouldn’t believe the numbers coming out of Iran either.  And God only knows what is going on in North Korea.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.8    4 years ago

But American progressives and lamestream media types openly prefer believing Communist China 🇨🇳 to believing 🇺🇸 America’s President 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.12  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.8    4 years ago

Right, so the Chinese just tossed out a random number of 80,000+ cases? Ok, whatever you want to believe.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.14  Sparty On  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.12    4 years ago
Right, so the Chinese just tossed out a random number of 80,000+ cases?

Considering their history, why would you believe numbers that were not independently verified?    

For a person who is so adamant in requiring proof and evidence in other matters, it seems strange that you would so readily accept this with only China’s word

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.15  bugsy  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.14    4 years ago
it seems strange that you would so readily accept this with only China’s word

No, not strange at all. It is just another way to project blame to Trump and make it as if he is responsible for the 100 thousand or so positive people in this country.

Of course, half of that number is coming from NYC. You know, the city whose mayor said on March 2 to go ot and enjoy the city.

I could be wrong, but I don't think any other mayor has said that.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.16  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.14    4 years ago

That's why I cited 2 credible sources.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.17  Sparty On  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.16    4 years ago

Credible?    I’ve already pointed out the problem with that “evidence.”

Such a low standard for evidence on this one.    Very strange for you.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.18  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.17    4 years ago
Credible?    I’ve already pointed out the problem with that “evidence.”

So you don't think the WHO or Johns Hopkins is credible? Interesting.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.19  Sparty On  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.18    4 years ago

I’ve already explained why I don’t.    Do you disagree with that?   And if yes, do you have proof of why?

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.20  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.19    4 years ago
Do you disagree with that?  

Yes!

And if yes, do you have proof of why?

Because the WHO & JH are credible sources. You offer nothing to suggest the numbers presented are fraudulent other than your own suspicions. Certainly no other credible source to contradict the numbers. Just mere allegations.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.21  Sparty On  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.20    4 years ago

Lol .... hilarious!

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.22  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.21    4 years ago

I see you're not interested in facts or any meaningful discussion. So we're done here!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.23  Sparty On  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.22    4 years ago

Lol .... facts?    Hilarious!

You’re fooling no one Gordy.

Now we are done here.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.24  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.23    4 years ago

You never provided anything to contradict my posts or sources, much less support your own suspicions/opinions. Instead, you continue to dodge and play games. So yeah, we are done!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.25  Sparty On  replied to  Gordy327 @4.1.24    4 years ago
You never provided anything to contradict my posts or sources,

Sure I did.   You just didn’t accept them because they don’t fit your preferred narrative    SOSDD

Refer to 4.1.23.    

Apply, lather, rinse and repeat as necessary.   

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1.26  Gordy327  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.25    4 years ago

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.3  bugsy  replied to  lady in black @4    4 years ago
he went to rallies and denied the seriousness of the virus.

You mean like when DeBlasio told New York on March 2 to go out and go on with your lives?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lady in black @4    4 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  Vic Eldred    4 years ago

As they try and pit Dr Fauci against the President, the media continues to look exactly like what it is:

CNN  was blasted on Thursday over a "terrible headline" that suggests only  President Obama  is calling for everyone to continue social distancing -- not  President Trump .

CNN anchor  Jake Tapper  was criticized on Sunday for not correcting a claim made by Rep.  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez , D-N.Y., about  President Trump 's handling of the coronavirus outbreak.

White House Trade Advisor  Peter Navarro  had a testy exchange with  CNN  anchor Brianna Keilar on Thursday as they discussed the Trump administration's response to the  coronavirus  pandemic.

At one point, Navarro told Keilar that CNN should report on the virus in "a sober way without frightening America and just having reasonable conversations when somebody from the White House comes on, instead of just shouting in our ear."

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
5.1  Larry Hampton  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    4 years ago

Sounds like Navarro was triggered. Did his panties get wadded up ‘ cause he’s too thin skinned? Poor fella.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Larry Hampton @5.1    4 years ago

Navarro did just fine and handled the idiot newsreader exactly as he should have.  It’s the people who hate Trump even as he’s leading us through the pandemic and can’t stand that people respect his handling of the situation that are easily triggered including people in the lamestream media and progressive political circles 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  dennis smith @5.1.2    4 years ago

Thanks!  

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.1    4 years ago

Bingo!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.1.5  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.1    4 years ago

So You don't care about Trump's blatant drug profiteering?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @5.1.5    4 years ago

There is no such thing 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.1.7  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.6    4 years ago

Denial is the first stage of the grieving process. 

Trump just can't help himself; he's a born thief. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @5.1.7    4 years ago

I’m not the one blindly throwing out baseless allegations against our President without the slightest bit of proof, evidence, or links

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.1.9  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.8    4 years ago

I suggest you Google Trump/Gilead Sciences/profiteering 

Pretty sure that no amount of proof, evidence or links will sway your slavish devotion to the liar and thief.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
5.1.10  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.8    4 years ago
I’m not the one blindly throwing out baseless allegations against our President without the slightest bit of proof, evidence, or links

But you seem to throw out allegations against China without offering any proof. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @5.1.9    4 years ago

An administrative agency gave them a designated status that they decided  to undo asking for.  That has nothing to do with Trump personally as you knew when you brought this up

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.12  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @5.1.10    4 years ago

Im not an apologist for the Chinese Communist Party unlike many progressive media and political organizations 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
5.1.13  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.12    4 years ago

A strawman argument. It doesn't address what I said. You also previously made an allegation about China, which you have not provided anything to support said allegation.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7  Tacos!    4 years ago

There is too much in the media of trying to paint different members of the administration as supposedly being at odds with the president. The stories almost always turn on some severely pedantic over-analysis of a mere word or two. It doesn't serve anyone, but it makes for sensational headlines.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.1  cjcold  replied to  Tacos! @7    4 years ago

Pretty sure that Trump firing one after the other of them makes for sensational headlines.

It's not the media's fault that Trump can't play well with others. They just record his insanity.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  cjcold @7.1    4 years ago

Ok well if they have been fired, they're no longer part of the administration, so that's not what I was talking about..