╌>

Fauci Refuses to Say When It Would Be Safe to Reopen Trump’s Mouth

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  larry-hampton  •  4 years ago  •  20 comments

Fauci Refuses to Say When It Would Be Safe to Reopen Trump’s Mouth
In a televised interview on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci refused to say when it would be safe to reopen Donald J. Trump’s mouth.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Fauci was responding to a question from CNN’s Jake Tapper, who asked if the esteemed virologist had a timetable for when Trump’s mouth could be reopened without endangering public health.

“The problem, Jake, is that, when his mouth is closed, we start making progress,” Fauci said. “Keeping his mouth closed is the one thing we know that works.”

“We don’t want to make the mistake of getting overconfident, reopening his mouth, and creating even worse problems than we have now,” Fauci added.

Attempting to pin down the epidemiologist, Tapper asked, “For the sake of argument, could you see reopening his mouth in the summer? In the fall?”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
1  seeder  Larry Hampton    4 years ago

“In an ideal world, my answer would be never, Jake,” Fauci said.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Larry Hampton @1    4 years ago

I have to tell you that up until now I didn't notice this seed, and I was just browsing down the list of current seeds/articles and saw the title to this one, started to laugh and then read the content above, and it took me 5 minutes to stop laughing so hard I couldn't type this comment until now.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
1.2.1  seeder  Larry Hampton  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2    4 years ago

Lol me too Buzz! I was just hoping I could get the seed posted before someone else found the article :~)

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Larry Hampton @1    4 years ago

Important Fox 'News' update:

CURE FOUND FOR CORONA 19 VIRUS!

Through the testing of tens of millions of projection models, one underlying common denominator HAS been discovered.

Every single model showed that the removal of Trumps' Lying words, provided irrefutable evidence that the Silencing of the president, would immediately cease the Spread of his deadly LIES, and thus the flagrant Ignorance of the American People.

Dr. Fauci will immediately perform the emergency TrumTongueLabottlectoemee,

and we are projected to Finally be able to actually meet Trumps', formerly Ridiculous goal date of

May FIRST

, ASZ far too many, had and would have DIED,

with the old date of,

Trump FIRST

More non news at eleven

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     4 years ago

Seems that person that thinks he is in total control and all the governors have to answer to him backed down when someone told him that we have a constitution and he isn't a king.

Open mouth insert both feet.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @2    4 years ago

I would like to know who shoved the Constitution in his face and made him read it out loud

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
2.1.1  seeder  Larry Hampton  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1    4 years ago

It burned his eyes like sunlight does a vampire.