Will Bill Barr Go to Jail When This Is All Done?

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  john-russell  •  one month ago  •  66 comments

By:   The Daily Beast

if Barr isn't under criminal investigation in 2021 for that, he tells Rick Wilson and Molly Jong-Fast, then "shame on us."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

THE NEW ABNORMAL

In Ep. 16 of The New Abnormal, former DOJ prosecutor Glenn Kirschner takes down Bill Barr. Plus, Rick and Molly chat election predictions, Confederate flag truthers and more.

The Daily Beast

Updated Jun. 12, 2020 11:32AM ET / Published Jun. 12, 2020 10:55AM ET 200611-TNA-Bill-Barr-tease_o16rsi

Illustration by The Daily Beast/Getty

Attorney General Bill Barr was in on Trump's scheme to bribe and lean on Ukraine's president. He let his boss' criminal cronies off the hook. But the worst part, former DOJ prosecutor Glenn Kirschner says, was Barr's crackdown in Lafayette Square on people just expressing their First Amendment rights.

And if Barr isn't under criminal investigation in 2021 for that, he tells Rick Wilson and Molly Jong-Fast, then "shame on us."

It's all part of a jam-packed episode of The New Abnormal in which Kirschner crucifies the AG and the Trump administration: "I would say under Donald Trump—first to Jeff Sessions, then to Matt Whitaker, and then to Bill Barr—it has gone from bad to worse to criminal."

Then, Rachel Bitecofer of the Niskansen Center for Public Policy, joined Molly and Rick to present her forecast for this November—and she has some promising news for Democrats.

Plus, the dynamic duo tackle the ultimate fuckery that is the Donald Trump White House, including the president "playing footsie" with Confederate flag truthers, his Twitter-gasm over his Tulsa rally and how the "Bitch Boy" and his minions did the seeming impossible: became even more racist.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

JohnRussell
1  seeder  JohnRussell    one month ago
Attorney General Bill Barr was in on Trump's scheme to bribe and lean on Ukraine's president. He let his boss' criminal cronies off the hook. But the worst part, former DOJ prosecutor Glenn Kirschner says, was Barr's crackdown in Lafayette Square on people just expressing their First Amendment rights.

I agree. Bill Barr should be under criminal investigation as soon as Biden's Attorney General takes office. 

Vic Eldred
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    one month ago
Bill Barr should be under criminal investigation as soon as Biden's Attorney General takes office.

Sort of like a banana republic?  I don't think we have to worry about Biden becoming president or Keith Ellison being appointed AG.

Dismayed Patriot
1.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    one month ago
Sort of like a banana republic?

I think you mean like Barr's justice department that spends most of its time investigating the Presidents political enemies.

Vic Eldred
1.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.1    one month ago

I know you mean they got caught and we should just move on. NOT THIS TIME!

Dismayed Patriot
1.1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.2    one month ago
they got caught

Who got caught? I haven't heard of a single member of the Obama justice department or FBI who have been indicted or charged with any crime. I've heard a bunch of blowhard know-nothings Monday-morning quarterbacking the investigation, claiming all sorts of things were wrong or illegal, but apparently the law doesn't see it the same considering there aren't any in jail. On the other hand Trumps first national security advisor plead guilty twice, his former campaign manager was tried and convicted, his former lawyer was tried and convicted, a former campaign advisor was convicted of lying to investigators about his Russian contacts, and a long time friend and advisor was convicted of lying to congress and obstruction of justice.

The Trump defenders are mental contortionists as they just ignore all the convicted criminals that surrounded Trump while simultaneously pounding the drum trying to accuse Obama and his staff of some sort of mysterious wrong doing or labeling them some fantasy "deep state" yet none have been convicted or even charged with anything. It truly is fascinating to me to watch these obvious mental midgets continue to wallow in their sycophantic partisan mud desperately trying to deflect and distract from their clearly incompetent and very likely criminal President. I'm not sure if the stronger motive is their desire to support this obviously inept moron in the white house or their desire to sabotage the first black Presidents highly respected record, but they certainly gnash their teeth and whine "Just you wait!" often enough.

Greg Jones
1.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.3    4 weeks ago
I haven't heard of a single member of the Obama justice department or FBI who have been indicted or charged with any crime.
Me neither....yet. But the investigations are proceeding full blast even as we sit here typing.
Holder and Lynch did a lot of unsavory things, which requires close scrutiny.

Jeremy Retired in NC
1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 weeks ago

[deleted]

JBB
2  JBB    one month ago

Terra Haute will need a new wing for Trump & Co...

Tessylo
3  Tessylo    one month ago

The entire criminal enterprise otherwise known as the tRump administration belongs behind bars.

Thomas
4  Thomas    one month ago

Hopefully Barr and (Deleted) will.  I just hope that your predictive ability has improved since 2016.

JohnRussell
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Thomas @4    one month ago

Who are you talking to? 

Thomas
4.1.1  Thomas  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    one month ago

If it is a normal day, no one..... :)

The second part of my post was me hoping that you, JR, have improved with your prescience. 

JohnRussell
4.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Thomas @4.1.1    one month ago

Hillary Clinton won the national popular vote by three million votes, as I and many others predicted would happen. 

Paula Bartholomew
4.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    one month ago

And who as part of the comment was deleted.

gooseisgone
4.1.4  gooseisgone  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    4 weeks ago
Hillary Clinton won the national popular vote by three million votes

So......what's your point, popular vote only counts per "each state" not as a total don't you know that. 

The Magic Eight Ball
4.1.5  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    4 weeks ago
Hillary Clinton won the national popular vote by three million votes, as I and many others predicted would happen.

the popular vote means nothing in a  presidential election... LOL

read the constitution.

It Is ME
5  It Is ME    one month ago

No !

"Conjecture" and "Innuendo" doesn't do well in a "Court of Actual Law"

XDm9mm
5.1  XDm9mm  replied to  It Is ME @5    one month ago
Will Bill Barr Go to Jail When This Is All Done? No !

I disagree.   He most certainly WILL go to jail.  He'll visit those he puts behind bars to make sure they know why they're there.  Comey, McCabe, Strock, to name a few.

It Is ME
5.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  XDm9mm @5.1    one month ago
He'll visit those he puts behind bars to make sure they know why they're there.  Comey, McCabe, Strock, to name a few.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Ozzwald
5.1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  XDm9mm @5.1    one month ago
Comey, McCabe, Strock, to name a few

Flynn?

The ones you listed are not in jail, and are not under investigation, except in right winger's fevered wet dreams.

dennis smith
5.1.3  dennis smith  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.2    one month ago

The Repubs knew from the start immediately after Trumps trounced Hillary that the dems would spend years all their time throwing shit against a wall hoping something would stick. 

Their 3 + years of time and money waste in the House showed how stupid they were/are. 

Now they say they have another conspiracy theory that will fall flat just like Mueller report, impeachment etc. The American voters have been watching and laughing at the dems for those 3 + years.

If LBJ came out of his grave and ran for POTUS he would have a better chance of being elected than Biden. And we know how he felt about racism.

Ozzwald
5.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  dennis smith @5.1.3    one month ago
The Repubs knew from the start immediately after Trumps trounced Hillary

Trounced?  You can tell when someone is making shit up, often by their very 1st sentence, not to mention off topic.

Their 3 + years of time and money waste in the House showed how stupid they were/are.

They've had majority in the House for less than 2 years, another lie and fail...

Now they say they have another conspiracy theory that will fall flat just like Mueller report, impeachment etc.

You're saying that there was no Mueller report, and Trump wasn't impeached?  WOW!

If LBJ came out of his grave and ran for POTUS he would have a better chance of being elected than Biden.

So you're going to ignore EVERY poll and make up your own shit....

dennis smith
5.1.5  dennis smith  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.4    one month ago

Trump trounced Clinton in the electoral vote. Denying does not change that.

Dems have been trying to get rid of Trump since he was elected. Denial does not change that.

I did not say there was not a Mueller report. Deflection.

I misspoke, the impeachment was done by the House. It was the Senate trial that proved the impeachment was a nothing burger.

EVERY poll? - Just like EVERY poll is 2016, keep the faith in polls though.

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  dennis smith @5.1.5    4 weeks ago
Trump trounced Clinton in the electoral vote.

"The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/the-election-came-down-to-77-744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated

Denying does not change that

Repeating the same bullshit lie doesn't make it so either. But the fact is, no one is doubting the electoral win. There are just many who understand that winning with a minority wasn't really getting the majority of the nation behind you, he does not have the backing of the majority of Americans and does not speak for them.

Dems have been trying to get rid of Trump since he was elected.

Yes. That's what patriotic Americans do when they get stuck with an incompetent petulant bigot who even had a murderous Russian dictator rooting for him to win and illicitly doing everything he could to get this clown elected, they work to stop the damage to their nation as quickly as possible. When you realize that disgusting worthless white supremacists and Nazi's are rooting for a President because they feel so closely aligned, and even when the President rebukes their ideology they get a wink and nod when he calls them "fine people", that's when patriotic Americans would start to do everything in their power to remove such a useless excuse for a human being from their highest office.

I misspoke, the impeachment was done by the House.

Yes. Donald J. Trump was impeached.

It was the Senate trial that proved the impeachment was a nothing burger

No. it was the Senate trial that proved what utter lawless cowards Republican Senators are as they know the evidence proved dirty Donald did in fact use his power as President in an attempt to extort a foreign government into manufacturing dirt on a political opponent.

Just like EVERY poll is 2016, keep the faith in polls though

Polls have historically been fairly accurate. They were even accurate in 2016, it's just all the polls most people were looking at with the popular majorities going to Hillary didn't matter because even though they were accurate, she still lost. But the fact remains, the majority of Americans want this unfunny joke and self admitted sexual predator out of the oval office as soon as possible. That's what Americans want, as in the majority, who didn't want him in the office to begin with. This year I expect Trump to lose the popular vote by more than 10,000,000 so we'll see if he's able to pull off another miracle and still win the electoral college. It will all come down to how many Americans vote. When more Americans vote, Republicans rarely win, which is why they push so hard to disenfranchise poor and minority voters. They know they can't win by appealing to a majority of Americans when their platform is primarily based on exclusion, so they have to go with voter ID laws that target black voters with "surgical precision" according to the courts. They can only win with fraud, accepting help from foreign dictators and manufacturing onerous voting laws that punish poor and minority voters.

dennis smith
5.1.7  dennis smith  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.6    4 weeks ago

Trump trounced Clinton in the electoral vote.

"The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan"

Spin as much as you want , the election was won by electoral votes not popular votes.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/the-election-came-down-to-77-744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated

Denying does not change that

Repeating the same bullshit lie doesn't make it so either. But the fact is, no one is doubting the electoral win. There are just many who understand that winning with a minority wasn't really getting the majority of the nation behind you, he does not have the backing of the majority of Americans and does not speak for them.

He was voted into office and speaks for Americans just as every POTUS before him. 

Dems have been trying to get rid of Trump since he was elected.

Yes. That's what patriotic Americans do when they get stuck with an incompetent petulant bigot who even had a murderous Russian dictator rooting for him to win and illicitly doing everything he could to get this clown elected, they work to stop the damage to their nation as quickly as possible. When you realize that disgusting worthless white supremacists and Nazi's are rooting for a President because they feel so closely aligned, and even when the President rebukes their ideology they get a wink and nod when he calls them "fine people", that's when patriotic Americans would start to do everything in their power to remove such a useless excuse for a human being from their highest office.

Nonsense, the dems have had their panties in a bunch since Hillary lost. 

I misspoke, the impeachment was done by the House.
If the Dems were correct in trying to remove Trump, they failed miserably to do so and should be voted out of office for incompetence. 
Obama said it would take more than 4 years as POTUS to repair the damage done by Bush. 
Trump needs more than 4 years to replace the damage done by Obama..
The POTUS elected in 2024 will no doubt say the same thing and on it goes. 

Ozzwald
5.1.8  Ozzwald  replied to  dennis smith @5.1.5    4 weeks ago
Trump trounced Clinton in the electoral vote. Denying does not change that.

Sure, you can be proud that Trump beat our election system by overriding the people's vote and winning based on the electoral college.  Feel better now?

Dems have been trying to get rid of Trump since he was elected. Denial does not change that.

Dems have been trying to hold him accountable since he was elected, the only instance that might remove him from office was his impeachment.  However the terrified Senate Republicans made is a foregone conclusion that he would not be removed no matter the cause.

I did not say there was not a Mueller report. Deflection.

You said the Mueller report was a conspiracy theory.  Deflection claim...fail!

I misspoke, the impeachment was done by the House. It was the Senate trial that proved the impeachment was a nothing burger.

Are you from this country?  In America, impeachment is handled by the House, Trump has been impeached, and always will be impeached.  Removal from office is handled by the Senate, and as stated above:

The terrified Senate Republicans made is a foregone conclusion that he would not be removed no matter the cause.

EVERY poll? - Just like EVERY poll is 2016, keep the faith in polls though.

Yes, EVERY POLL.  If you would bother doing ANY RESEARCH AT ALL, you would see that the 2016 polls were pretty much spot on, since they addressed the popular vote, not the electoral college.

Just Jim NC TttH
5.1.9  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.8    4 weeks ago
Yes, EVERY POLL.  If you would bother doing ANY RESEARCH AT ALL, you would see that the 2016 polls were pretty much spot on, since they addressed the popular vote, not the electoral college.

And the media jumped right on that with the "no way he can get to 270" mantra. It was hilarious.

It Is ME
5.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.8    4 weeks ago
Dems have been trying to hold him accountable since he was elected

Sooooo….. the Democrats have really been trying to get rid of him since day 1 ?

The Election really did "Piss Off" Democrats.

Seems that "Piss Ant" in the Democrats pants, has built a very big nest ! 

Texan1211
5.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.8    4 weeks ago
Sure, you can be proud that Trump beat our election system by overriding the people's vote and winning based on the electoral college.  Feel better now?

What Trump beat was Hillary Clinton.

Trump was elected like EVERY single President in your lifetime--by garnering the required minimum electoral college votes as required by the US Constitution.

We always feel better when the Constitution is adhered to--despite whiners wanting to change it because THEY didn't like the results and are simply incapable of adult acceptance.

It Is ME
5.1.12  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.11    4 weeks ago
Trump was elected like EVERY single President in your lifetime--by garnering the required minimum electoral college votes as required by the US Constitution.

They

Just

Can't

Follow

What

The

Rules

Actually

Are...………….

That's an unspeakable way to "Live Life" in their world !

Ozzwald
5.1.13  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.10    4 weeks ago
Sooooo….. the Democrats have really been trying to get rid of him since day 1 ?

You have problems reading English?  I don't know any other reason that you would quote me, then immediately state that I said something else entirely.

Ozzwald
5.1.14  Ozzwald  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.9    4 weeks ago
And the media jumped right on that with the "no way he can get to 270" mantra. It was hilarious.

Keep trying, eventually you may get on topic.

Ozzwald
5.1.15  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.11    4 weeks ago
We always feel better when the Constitution is adhered to

Then you cannot be supporting Trump.

Just Jim NC TttH
5.1.16  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.14    4 weeks ago
Keep trying, eventually you may get on topic.

You brought up the EC. Not I.

dennis smith
5.1.17  dennis smith  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.8    4 weeks ago

Claiming the 2016 polls were based on popular vote  and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. Perhaps you should look at polls that matter instead.

Trump did not beat the election system, he beat your girl Hillary.

I said I misspoke about him being impeached and said so, yet you continue to rant about that. Have you never misspoke ? Or have you never admitted that you did?

The Mueller report was a conspiracy theory as it had no merit to remove Trump as the Dems were saying it would for 2 years. 

Blaming "terrified" Republicans for the Dems House impeachment trial failure to result in removing Trump - Fail   

The truth is that the incompetent House Dems blindly impeached Trump thinking he would be removed from office by the Senate.   

Are you form this country? If so, accepting election results is the American way. 

Texan1211
5.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.15    4 weeks ago

I CAN, and I DO support the President of the United States.

Seems like those still whining about the election almost 4 years later, those wanting the EC to change its votes, those who want to do away with the EC are the ones going against the US Constitution.

Tessylo
5.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.6    4 weeks ago
'Polls have historically been fairly accurate. They were even accurate in 2016, it's just all the polls most people were looking at with the popular majorities going to Hillary didn't matter because even though they were accurate, she still lost. But the fact remains, the majority of Americans want this unfunny joke and self admitted sexual predator out of the oval office as soon as possible. That's what Americans want, as in the majority, who didn't want him in the office to begin with. This year I expect Trump to lose the popular vote by more than 10,000,000 so we'll see if he's able to pull off another miracle and still win the electoral college. It will all come down to how many Americans vote. When more Americans vote, Republicans rarely win, which is why they push so hard to disenfranchise poor and minority voters. They know they can't win by appealing to a majority of Americans when their platform is primarily based on exclusion, so they have to go with voter ID laws that target black voters with "surgical precision" according to the courts. They can only win with fraud, accepting help from foreign dictators and manufacturing onerous voting laws that punish poor and minority voters.'

That's also why the spineless republicans are so against mail in votes.  Why is it fraud when we mail in our votes but not when they do?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47995589b6558228cd3d448ae3590fb296f8ec61d8&rid=giphy.gif

Tessylo
5.1.20  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.18    4 weeks ago

Seems only deplorables support this 'president'.

Hillary was right.

That's why they hate her so much.  

Texan1211
5.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.20    4 weeks ago

Well, deplorable as it may seem to a few malcontents who are clearly not supportive of the President of the United States, I choose to support the President no matter who he or she is.

Hillary is simply a waste of flesh. Time to put her away in a home or something instead of trotting her out every election.

Tessylo
5.1.22  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.21    4 weeks ago

Speaking of wastes of flesh, that's what you support, about 300 pounds of disgusting sloppy shit.  

Quite deplorable.  

Texan1211
5.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.22    4 weeks ago

Gee, I am so sorry that it upsets you that someone supports your President.

Hope you get over it before he leaves ofice.

dennis smith
5.2  dennis smith  replied to  It Is ME @5    one month ago

We all now how conjecture and innuendo worked to get Trump out of office and into jail worked for the Dems.

They are simply off on another wild goose chase

dennis smith
6  dennis smith    one month ago

The Repubs knew from the start immediately after Trumps trounced Hillary that the dems would spend years all their time throwing shit against a wall hoping something would stick. 

Now they say they have another conspiracy theory that will fall flat just like Mueller report, impeachment etc. The American voters have been watching and laughing at the dems for those 3 + years.

If LBJ came out of his grave and ran for POTUS he would have a better chance of being elected than Biden. And we know how he felt about racism.

Tessylo
7  Tessylo    one month ago

The tRump administration:

The Magic Eight Ball
8  The Magic Eight Ball    one month ago

neither trump or barr will go to jail.

however, this year and next many democrats and a few never trumpers will.

the left abuses the power of govt to go after a political opponent and when caught? 

they accuse trump and barr of doing what they have done  - how predictable is that... LOL

besides.... it wasn't trump or barr,   it was john durham who cooked up the whole scheme. 

y'all keep forgetting about him... LOL

tick - tock - tick - tock

512 ..

Tessylo
8.1  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @8    one month ago

We're still waiting and none of your whackjob pronouncements ever come true.  

Durham sure looks like a dumb stupid turd.

We're waiting Durham!

The Magic Eight Ball
8.1.1  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Tessylo @8.1    4 weeks ago
We're still waiting and none of your whackjob pronouncements ever come true

• trump was elected
  • electoral college did not dump trump
  • trump was not convicted by the lefts bs impeachment
  • russia collusion is now proven bs.

you were wrong on every count.

meanwhile, I'm still batting 1000

and yes... people will be going to jail because durham

relax.... enjoy the show

• trump will be re-elected in nov

have a great day  :)

Tessylo
8.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @8.1.1    4 weeks ago

Speaking of dumb stupid turds!

We've been waiting almost 4 years now?

When are all those liberals/democrats going to jail?

Tessylo
8.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @8.1.1    4 weeks ago

YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG ON EVERY COUNT.

Texan1211
8.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.2    4 weeks ago

Just be patient. 

You know, like conservatives were told to be patient with the Great Mueller Report.

Tessylo
8.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.4    4 weeks ago

[removed]

Texan1211
8.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.5    4 weeks ago

removed for context

Texan1211
8.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.5    4 weeks ago

removed for context

Tessylo
8.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.7    4 weeks ago

[removed]

The Magic Eight Ball
8.1.10  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.3    4 weeks ago
YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG ON EVERY COUNT.

so..... hillary is president?

did the electoral college dump trump?

what did I get wrong?   name one.

LOL

The Magic Eight Ball
8.1.11  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.2    4 weeks ago
When are all those liberals/democrats going to jail?

once the legal process has been completed

durham is just the next step in the process....

whats the rush?

Tessylo
8.1.12  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @8.1.10    4 weeks ago

That's never going to happen [deleted]

bbl-1
9  bbl-1    4 weeks ago

Barr is protecting something foreign.  Follow the money starting with the NRA and various conservative/republican political tax shelters.  Barr is not protecting Trump as much as he is protecting them.

As far as Durham, he has been investigating something for what seems like a millennia.  About time for him to take the crap or get off the pot.

Texan1211
9.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @9    4 weeks ago

Why don't you tell us all about political tax shelters.

Are they illegal? What exactly are they?

Do you have to be a member of any particular party to use them?

Did they start using them only after Trump was elected?

Be patient about Durham--like you told us to be patient with the Great Mueller Report.

dennis smith
9.2  dennis smith  replied to  bbl-1 @9    4 weeks ago

Wrong, It is the dems who have spent 3 1/2 years chasing their tails trying to get Trump. Time for them to crap or get off the pot.

The Magic Eight Ball
9.3  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  bbl-1 @9    4 weeks ago
As far as Durham, he has been investigating something for what seems like a millennia.  About time for him to take the crap or get off the pot

it has been a while.... but then again...  there are lots of there's there.  (many people going to jail.)

investigating all the bs prior to and after the election including media leaks?    that's a big job.   

and this one is going to sting a bit... LOL

https://news.yahoo.com/durham-probe-expected-conclude-summer-124702304.html

Durham’s work could wrap up anywhere from July to September, and could be slowed by the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., Fox News reported Monday. Another source told Fox News last month that Durham has yet to interview former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R., Ohio) said last week that Durham’s investigation “is due to be completed sometime this summer.” Last month, Representative Doug Collins (R., Ga.) said that Durham will not be releasing a report, like former special counsel Robert Mueller, but will likely use indictments to signal his conclusion.

“When he’s ready to charge people, he’ll charge people,” Collins told Fox News. “And that’s when we’ll know.”

Snuffy
9.4  Snuffy  replied to  bbl-1 @9    4 weeks ago
As far as Durham, he has been investigating something for what seems like a millennia.  About time for him to take the crap or get off the pot.

I don't know if it's been all that long.  

The Muelier investigation started May 17, 2017 and ran to March 22, 2019 for about 23 months.

The Durham investigation started in May 2019 so it's only been running for about 13 months. 

I think he should be given all the time needed to complete the investigation, don't you?

It Is ME
9.4.1  It Is ME  replied to  Snuffy @9.4    4 weeks ago
The Muelier investigation started May 17, 2017 and ran to March 22, 2019 for about 23 months.

When NOTHING is there..... Time just flies by. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

When there IS something there ..... Time Stops ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

dennis smith
9.5  dennis smith  replied to  bbl-1 @9    4 weeks ago

Repeating Dem talking points is nothing new but seems to all some Dems have, 

dennis smith
10  dennis smith    4 weeks ago

Facts sure get in the way when it comes to those with TDS.