╌>

A Watch Company REFUSES To Cave To Anti-Police Mob, Releases A POWERFUL Pro-Police Video That Will Make You Cry

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  it-is-me  •  4 years ago  •  22 comments

By:   by A.M. Smith about 18 hours ago

A Watch Company REFUSES To Cave To Anti-Police Mob, Releases A POWERFUL Pro-Police Video That Will Make You Cry
“Despite all the chaos, all the judgement, we know that so many of you are good,”

NICE ! jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

“This world is so imperfect. It’s full of pain and fear,” narrates Egard owner Ilan Srulovicz as the video begins with footage of a burning car, riot confrontations, and individuals wearing masks.

“Despite all the chaos, all the judgement, we know that so many of you are good,” the video continues as it focuses in on a police officer.

After stating that we sometimes forget our own humanity, as well as the humanity of others, that mistakes are made, and bad people do indeed exist, the video acknowledges that a world without law enforcement would not be “better, but far, far worse.”

“We thank you,” the video says.

“We know how much of your sacrifice goes unnoticed, and we know that the worst of you get the spotlight instead of the best. Many of you have given your lives to protect ours, to keep us safe. We will not stand by and let your work go unnoticed. We will speak truth,” the narration concludes.

In plain white text over a black background, the screen reads: “Over 60 million Americans have police interactions per year. Many of which result in lives being saved.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1  seeder  It Is ME    4 years ago

"We sometimes forget our own humanity, as well as the humanity of others, that mistakes are made, and bad people do indeed exist.  A world without law enforcement would not be “better, but far, far worse.”

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  It Is ME @1    4 years ago

The anti law enforcement fools seem to forget the very real truth that the less cops on the street, whose powers have been stupidly restricted, will result in more guns in the hands of the citizenry.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
will result in more guns in the hands of the citizenry.

That would be a must !

Who else can protect us, but us, if there are no protectors !

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
will result in more guns in the hands of the citizenry

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.1    4 years ago

Who else can protect us, but us

And who protects us from the ammosexuals who shoot first and ask questions later?  How long will it take before we hear this "He looked like he wanted to start shit, so I took care of it." or "Well, they should have stayed in the country they came from if they didn't want to get shot (dead)."

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.4  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1.3    4 years ago
And who protects us from the ammosexuals who shoot first and ask questions later?

Out of 60 million encounters or so with police, what's the number of something like that occurring ?

A few Hundred at best ?

That minimalistic number doesn't deserve Chastising the Whole ! 

Remember after 911 ? "Don't put a blemish on ALL, for the crap of a few" !

Remember that one ?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  It Is ME @1    4 years ago

Nice one...Voted up!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.2.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2    4 years ago

The CEO of Egard Watches  is great.

See Comment #4. He did that commercial also. (Click on Blue Link too).

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    4 years ago

afb061220dAPR20200612074512.jpg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Greg Jones @3    4 years ago

Democrats love covering "ALL" bases for those that vote for them.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @3.1    4 years ago

Republicans love their candidate to lie in order to get their dwindling base to vote for them.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.2  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1.1    4 years ago
Republicans love their candidate to lie in order to get their dwindling base to vote for them.

Ever wonder why Democrats "Promise" the same thing, Election Cycle after Election Cycle ?

"cause they ain't accomplished a "Promise THEY made" yet ?

Whose the "Real Liars" ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.4  seeder  It Is ME  replied to    4 years ago
Pick me! Pick me! 

I Choose YOU ! jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4  seeder  It Is ME    4 years ago

Same company that did this vid commercial....

Did this one too !

The CEO is as fed up as most folks are in this country, with "Trash" from the "Always Panties in a Bunch" and "Placate" crowd (Rebuttal to Gillette's Masculinity Bad Commercial) !

Exclusive: Meet the CEO Who Put His Company on the Line To Stand Up to Gillette's 'Toxic Masculinity' Ad