Via:  tessylo  •  4 years ago  •  29 comments

By:   David K. Li and Dennis Romero, NBC News

Woman shot in back while trying to steal man's Nazi flag, authorities say

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S.

Woman shot in back while trying to steal man's Nazi flag, authorities say

David K. Li and Dennis Romero

b98a00a0-bb23-11ea-9fd3-d1a6778ce83a June 30, 2020, 6:30 PM EDT

An   Oklahoma man who proudly flies Nazi flags   at his home opened fire on a young woman who tried to steal one of those banners, officials said.

71ed2604e8170cfd251528d451bae984

Alexander John Feaster (Garfield County Sheriff's office)

Alexander John Feaster, 44, was being held in the Garfield County Jail on Tuesday, booked for assault and battery with a deadly weapon and shooting with intent to kill, according to jail administrators.

Deputies in Hunter, a small town about 90 miles north of Oklahoma City, found the 26-year-old woman in a ditch Sunday after she had been shot in the back by Feaster between three and five times with a 5.56mm rifle, according to Garfield County Sheriff Jody Helm.

A probable cause affidavit written by the responding deputy, Marshall Woodson, and filed in court Tuesday said authorities believe the weapon was a Colt AR-15 A2. It appeared eight rounds in total had been fired, the document states.

Some may have struck the pavement and a nearby tree.

The victim had been with friends at a nearby party when she apparently snatched one of the swastika flags displayed outside Feaster's home, Helm said.

According to the affidavit, security video from "several" cameras at Feaster's home show the following:

“A white female, identified as Kyndal, run up to the residence and pull the Nazi flag down to the west side of the porch. Kyndal took the flag and ran back toward the residence ... I also observed a white male, identified as Alexander Feaster, exit the front door to his residence ... with a large AR platform rifle on a sling and at the ready."

"Without warning, Feaster opened fire on Kyndal as she was running away from the residence. On the video footage, it appeared that Feaster fired approximately 7-8 shots very rapidly. Several of these rounds striking Kyndal. It is important to note that Kyndal did not appear to be in any way, a threat to Feaster due to her obviously running away from his residence with only a flag in her hand."

A neighbor moved a red pickup near the suspect's home as a barricade, the document states, and a witness trained a rifle on the home as a precaution in the minutes before deputies arrived, Woodson said.

The sheriff said he wasn't sure if the woman was trying to take the flag as a political statement, or if she was acting on a dare by partygoers.

"There's conflicting information," Helm said.

Feaster   is well known locally for his affinity for those Nazi flags   and young neighbors have tried stealing the banners before.

“I know the whole town doesn't like him," Helm said.

The suspect had several guns inside his home, Woodson said, and it appeared he was allegedly "anticipating an incident."

"There was a large ash tray containing several cigarette buts, and a handcuff pouch containing handcuffs on a box next to the chair," Woodson wrote in his affidavit. "It appeared that Mr. Feaster was anticipating an incident to take place and had been watching from that spot."

Feaster was being held in lieu of $500,000 bail and his next court appearance is set for July 9.

It was not clear on Tuesday if Feaster had hired a lawyer, though Helm said the suspect immediately asked for an attorney and has not spoken to investigators.

The woman was listed in in good condition at OU Medical Center and expected to survive her wounds, officials said.

Article is LOCKED by moderator [smarty_function_ntUser_get_name: user_id or profile_id parameter required]
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

Shot a woman in the back for stealing his Nazi flag.

I've seen some other articles about this Neo-Nazi.

Must be a tRump supporter.  

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  Krishna    4 years ago

(Note to self: If at anytime in the future if I happen to come across any Nazi flags..I should resist the temptation to steal them!).

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Krishna @2    4 years ago

Wait a minute!  This was in Oklahoma!  I bet this guy was at the Tulsa 'rally'

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.2.1  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @2.2    4 years ago

he was. it was the flag his fuhrer autographed -

Thanks for all your support! MAGA! - Donald J Trump

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @2.2.1    4 years ago

I found the footage from the 'rally'!

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.2.3  Krishna  replied to  devangelical @2.2.1    4 years ago

he was. it was the flag his fuhrer autographed -

Thanks for all your support! MAGA! - Donald J Trump

Make America Fascist Again?

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

From his photo, he qualifies to be a Nazi, skinhead, and a white supremacist. he also qualifies for 15 to life.

It even looks like he has the Hitler mustache.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4  Krishna    4 years ago

We should change our overly-strict guns laws. If more people owned guns, this sort of thing wouldn't happen!

/sarcasm

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5  bbl-1    4 years ago

I swear I am not making a joke----but-----was the Nazi flag made in China too?

This too.  Aw--------------nevermind.  Maybe this instead?  The guy looks like someone who'd beat up anyone that demanded he wear a face mask in a COVID ICU.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  Krishna  replied to  bbl-1 @5    4 years ago

Look carefully at his eyes-- there's something wrong with him. (in addition to being a Nazi). He looks pretty spaced out. maybe high on some dangerous drug-- or having some serious brain disorder.

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Krishna @5.1    4 years ago

meth has been the drug of choice by nazis for 80 years...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

pat wilson
Professor Participates
7  pat wilson    4 years ago

I'm shocked she's alive much less "in good condition", shot 3 to 5 times in the back ?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  pat wilson @7    4 years ago

It was an AR 15, .22 caliber.  Not an M4.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.1    4 years ago

Yeah but i was thinking the same thing.   They called it 5.56mm and you i both know what three to five hits from that can do.

Something in this story sounds fishy to me as well.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8  Tacos!    4 years ago

This guy totally looks Chris Elliot. Maybe he's the the nazi under the seats.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9  It Is ME    4 years ago

Moral of the story = DON'T STEAL ! jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1  Sparty On  replied to  It Is ME @9    4 years ago

Just one more essential life skill many of us learned in Kindergarten.

She must have been napping during that lesson .....

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Sparty On @9.1    4 years ago
She must have been napping during that lesson .....

As a lot of others do to.

Funny....the "STEALING" part isn't much of an emphasis in the article. Must be another one of those "Agenda" thingy's !