╌>

Karens React To Covid masks

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  4 comments

Karens React To Covid masks

The woman who appears at the two minute mark is special. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

When the history of all this is written, those who complained about having to wear a mask in the grocery store are going to look extremely bad. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

I'm not sure who to run over with my car first...the fools who coughed in the faces of others, or the one that was clearly trying to provoke an incident with the guy that was gracious enough to offer to get her items and bring them to the door.  I don't understand any of this kind of appalling behavior.  I'm not a huge fan of wearing a mask, but I realize the importance of it.  Maybe I'm used to it because of a medically induced immune system has created a personal need to routinely use them, but even if that wasn't the case, I would still put the safety of others high on my priority list.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    4 years ago

Unless someone is truly suffering from a medical condition that could be aggravated by you wearing a mask for a half an hour, I see no acceptable reason for all this bitching and whining about masks, and whats worse are the cries of "freedom" as if they are getting ready to tear down the Berlin wall. 

History will see this as yet another disgrace to our society and culture mainly perpetrated by seriously misled people on the political right. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    4 years ago

I heard on the news just now that the CDC says that if everyone starts wearing masks and observing social distancing , 45,000 lives could be saved between n ow and November 1st (roughly the time of the election). 

Of course the inverse is that with more Karens and others who refuse to wear masks those 45,000 will die.