╌>

50 reasons we know Trump owes a debt to Putin

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  48 comments

By:   Forward Kentucky

50 reasons we know Trump owes a debt to Putin
Dr. Timothy Snyder, author of 'The Road to Unfreedom,' lays out 50 reasons we know that President Trump is in debt to Vladimir Putin.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

Link lists 50 reasons we know Trump owes Russia.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.1  Gsquared  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

"The Road to Unfreedom" is essential reading for all Americans.  I have read it 4 times now and each time I pick up more information.

The Trump/Russia Deniers are starting to have the same stench as Holocaust Deniers.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Gsquared @1.1    4 years ago

It's a work of fiction, not fact.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.1    4 years ago

"It's a work of fiction, not fact."

Prove it.  Do you know what it's about?  Have you even read it?  Doubtful.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.3  bbl-1  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.1    4 years ago

Follow the money.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.1.4  Raven Wing  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.1    4 years ago
It's a work of fiction, not fact.

Do you know something that the rest of the world does not know? If so, would you like to share it with us and enlighten us with why it is only fiction? 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Gsquared  replied to  Raven Wing @1.1.4    4 years ago

Hi Raven Wing.   You liked 1.1.1.  Mistake?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Gsquared @1.1.5    4 years ago
You liked 1.1.1.

No....I just clicked on the 'up' button by mistake. Thanks for bringing it my attention. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

Link is total bullshit.

JBB
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2    4 years ago

No, butt that comment surely is...

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.2.3  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2    4 years ago

It's not.  Try reading the book and post an informed comment.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @1.2.3    4 years ago

When I choose to read fiction, I prefer mysteries or spy stories.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.2.5  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.4    4 years ago

Your comment is displaying willful ignorance, lack of insight and no true patriotism.  From now on you're on ignore.  Have a nice life.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @1.2.5    4 years ago

Trust me when I honestly say that the quality of my life is, has been, and will forever be completely unaffected by your approval or disapproval.

See ya around, pardner!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.2.7  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.6    4 years ago

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

No, you won't.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @1.2.7    4 years ago
I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

Oh. Man. Gee. That's harsh, dude.

No, you won't.

okay.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.2.9  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.8    4 years ago

You think it's all funny.  I know that our country's future is at stake.

That's all I have to say.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @1.2.9    4 years ago
You think it's all funny. 

No, what I think is funny is the complete over-reaction to any and all things Trump. Sorry, but my Chicken Little days are long gone.

I know that our country's future is at stake.

That is said at virtually every election. I remember when the second terms of Bush and Obama were treated by far too many as "the end of the United States as we know it". And yet, here we are. Like I said, I refuse to buy into the Chicken Little hysteria.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    4 years ago

Whatever.  Never in American history has an American president stood in front of the cameras and affirmed that he believed the word of a leader from a foreign nation instead of the information gleaned by US Intelligence. 

The stenographer that complied the notes taken at Helsinki during the meeting between Trump and Putin has committed espionage by not divulging the discussions or the agreements from that meeting.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1  Gsquared  replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago

A leader who hates and wants to destroy America...

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Gsquared @3.1    4 years ago

Or----wants to transform America into a ridged Putin style democratic oligarchy.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  bbl-1 @3.1.1    4 years ago

I have a feeling that Trump is putting the Fed police in the bigger cities in order to take control of them in case he loses re-election. He can then maintain complete control over all the bigger cities and get rid of the state's governing bodies.

He is getting ready to pull a Pootin and do a military take over if he loses, so that he does not have to leave the WH.

However, I think he doth over think himself and the loyalty of the military if the thinks they will support him in a military type coup to over throw our government. 

After all....he IS Trump, so he is above the law, the Constitution, and can do as he damned well please. 

At least....that seems to be what he thinks. And I have to wonder who is putting fairy tales in his ears.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.2    4 years ago
I have a feeling that Trump is putting the Fed police in the bigger cities in order to take control of them in case he loses re-election. He can then maintain complete control over all the bigger cities and get rid of the state's governing bodies.

He is getting ready to pull a Pootin and do a military take over if he loses, so that he does not have to leave the WH.

However, I think he doth over think himself and the loyalty of the military if the thinks they will support him in a military type coup to over throw our government. 

After all....he IS Trump, so he is above the law, the Constitution, and can do as he damned well please. 

At least....that seems to be what he thinks. And I have to wonder who is putting fairy tales in his ears

Fairy tales in HIS ears?

That's rich!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Gsquared  replied to  bbl-1 @3.1.1    4 years ago

That would pretty much be the destruction of America.  As his niece Mary aptly stated, the re-election of Trump would be the end of the American experiment.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Texan1211  replied to    4 years ago
And the Russians will land in the Midwest for our grain crops working with the Cubans!

Oooh--with mysterious crop circles, too? 

I think maybe the Russian plan is to infiltrate small towns in the Midwest, buying elections until they get to Chicago. they'll probably have enough sense to leave that hellhole to the Democrats running it and watch it self destruct when it has no police and gang rule.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.2    4 years ago
I have a feeling that Trump is putting the Fed police in the bigger cities in order to take control of them in case he loses re-election.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif   Now THAT is some conspiracy theory shit.  I do have to applaud your imagination.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Texan1211  replied to    4 years ago

Well, of course they do if they are going to install Trump as our king!

Or is it emperor now?

Gee, I wonder what they'll call Putin in the future?

You know, after Trump declares martial law and Russians replace our Armies?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.1.10  KDMichigan  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.2    4 years ago

LMAO I don't think you should ever talk about someone else after sharing that with us, You better stick to copying and pasting and calling it art.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.11  bbl-1  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.2    4 years ago

Hmmm.  Doesn't say much for the FED Police or the Constitutional oaths they allegedly took, does it?

This too.  Could these alleged Federal Police be a faction of a private army under the tutelage of Eric Prince and others of his ilk?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @3.1.11    4 years ago
This too.  Could thesealleged Federal Policebe a faction of a private army under the tutelage of Eric Prince and others of his ilk?

Oh, DAMN!
You guessed it!

Shoot, now we'll have to come up with a whole other plan!

$%#&!!!!

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.13  Raven Wing  replied to  bbl-1 @3.1.11    4 years ago
Could these alleged Federal Police be a faction of a private army under the tutelage of Eric Prince and others of his ilk?

Very well could be. These groups seems more like SS troops than paramilitary, or whatever they call themselves. Seeing them out in the streets of our cities engaging in pure and simple warfare on our people reminds me of some kind of futuristic sci-fi movie, only, this is REAL. It is here and now. And the world is watching. And if the American people do not get rid of Trump and his 'Death Squad' troops, we might very well see the fall of everything America stands for.

JMOO

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Has Trump received the Order of Lenin yet?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    4 years ago

No, and never will.

But other Americans, including US soldiers, have.

BTW, the medal was discontinued following the break up of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    4 years ago

I really only knew about its being a great Soviet honour to receive because it was mentioned in The Hunt For Red October. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.3  bbl-1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    4 years ago

He received it at Helsinki.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @4.3    4 years ago

Again with the Helsinki schtick?

Can you provide one shred of real evidence that anything nefarious occurred in Helsinki?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.3.3  arkpdx  replied to    4 years ago

With the way the left keep repeating all their BS accusations, Everytime I meet one I look for the string in their backs that starts the recording they received from their Central command. I wonder if they will ever be able to get into individual thinking

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.4  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    4 years ago
Has Trump received the Order of Lenin yet?

Maybe yes-- maybe no.

(After all, only the Shadow knows....what Eagle lives in the mines of meme!)

The Lincoln Project - "Fellow Traveler"

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    4 years ago
50 reasons

#s1-49: The wacky media sez so.

#50: Just because

Why we do think that Mr. Trump owes a debt to Mr. Putin? 1. In 1984, Russian gangsters began to launder money by buying and selling apartment units in Trump Tower (p. 220).

1984? Putin didn't become president until 1999. And before that, he was a career KGB agent and government official, not a gangster. So sure, that all makes sense. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

This list goes downhill from that low beginning.