╌>

A POLL: How do you feel about effective guidelines to beat the virus?

Category:  Now Trending

By:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  4 years ago  •  11 comments

A POLL:  How do you feel about effective guidelines to beat the virus?

VOTE NOW.   No need to wait until November.

CLICK THIS LINK TO ACCESS THE POLL

https://thenewstalkers.com/buzz-of-the-orient/poll/36/how-do-you-feel-about-effective-guidelines-to-beat-the-virus

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

VOTE - CLICK THIS LINK   

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

The NT Poll system does not identify the voter - so votes are absolutely confidential. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

It doesn't.  When you open the poll, and try to vote a second time you will see this message where you would have previously seen and clicked the word "VOTE" after clicking your choice. 

"You have voted in this poll - thank you!"

However, you will notice that even if you click a circle it will NOT advance the number of votes.  Therefore, any additional attempts will not work.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Just to advise how the poll is going..

TOTAL LOCKDOWN    3
PARTIAL LOCKDOWN    6
CAREFUL CITIZEN    8
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS FREEDOM ADVOCATE    2
It's quite enlightening to see that about 10% of the responses from NT members are persons who don't give a damn if they murder members of their own family, or friends.  

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
6.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    4 years ago

what i am finding interesting is between the 2 extremes , those being TL ( total lockdown) . and IRFA's

more would willingly do as the government says apparently even if that is to walk into a gas chamber , or in front of a firing squad.

i guess it depends on ones perception and view.

the good thing I do see is that the vast majority (the 2 in the middle ) , likely find those choices acceptable to themselves on an individual situational , circumstance.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.1  author  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1    4 years ago

Agreed.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
6.1.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.1    4 years ago

Buzz , i dont think even out of those 4 choices , there is going to be a one size fits all solution thats going to make anyone happy.

I however do see using and blending elements of all 4 being used in appropriate measures and in the correct situations . 

rules for an urban highly densely populated area , would not exactly be nessisary for a sparsely populated area . precautions should not only be dictated by that but also by the actual number of confirmed cases within the population.  following th e different levels , such as outbreak , endemic , epidemic and pandemic should also be considered , 

yes the virus is pandemic it has crossed international borders , some places within any given country are in epidemic stages of infection , yet some places barely reach endemic levels , and then there are some that have barely if they have reached it outbreak status .

I dont think it can be treated nationally , but has to be treated , regionally within the respective nations affected . which is pretty much how it has been done by the states within their respective borders , problem i see the virus was politicized .at least in the USA. which did no one any good.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.3  author  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1.2    4 years ago

Yep.  Different strokes for different folks.  One size does NOT fit all. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

The poll numbers as of now are as follows:

TOTAL LOCKDOWN         4
PARTIAL LOCKDOWN         8
CAREFUL CITIZEN         9
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS FREEDOM ADVOCATE         2

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Final poll results

TOTAL LOCKDOWN         4
PARTIAL LOCKDOWN         8
CAREFUL CITIZEN         9
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS FREEDOM ADVOCATE         2
If NT is a microcosm of the USA, then about 30 million Americans selfishly don't give a damn if they infect or even kill others, including their own family.