╌>

Authorities are investigating a package sent - but not delivered - to President Trump that contained the poison ricin

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  4 years ago  •  17 comments

By:    Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY 22 mins ago (MSN)

Authorities are investigating a package sent - but not delivered - to President Trump that contained the poison ricin
Officials are investigating a package sent to President Trump. It was screened off site and never made it to the White House.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A package addressed to President Donald Trump that tested positive for the poison ricin was intercepted by federal authorities in the past week, a law enforcement official said Saturday.

The official said the FBI, Secret Service and U.S. Postal Service inspectors are investigating the source of the package. Mail addressed to the White House is screened at an off-site location.

Ricin, a poison drawn from the husks of castor beans, has surfaced in other plots targeting Trump and other officials.

In 2018, a federal grand jury returned a seven-count indictment against a Utah man, alleging that he threatened Trump and other administration officials in letters, some of which contained the natural ingredients used to make ricin.

In that case, a series of suspicious letter were addressed to Trump, then-Defense Secretary James Mattis, FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel and others.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

The official said the FBI, Secret Service and U.S. Postal Service inspectors are investigating the source of the package. Mail addressed to the White House is screened at an off-site location.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    4 years ago

sheesh, an idiot sent it. anybody with a lick of sense would've known to dissolve that stuff into a pair of panties and send it in a perfumed greeting card with a nude picture of a surgically enhanced little 20 something enclosed. ezpz  /s

on the other hand, creating fake plots and death threats might seem like a workable campaign tactic to the most desperate this close to the election. I wonder which immediate family member sent it. that takes me right back to idiot, so it must be eric.

Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @1.1    4 years ago
on the other hand, creating fake plots and death threats might seem like a workable campaign tactic to the most desperate this close to the election.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that is a possibility.  Trump consistently reaches into the bottom of the bin for diversions, and I could easily see him, or one of his ridiculous family members doing something like this.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.1    4 years ago

... gee, ... uh ...I wonder which audience would be most receptive to this information.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @1.1    4 years ago

I think that this is a ruse by Trump himself.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  cjcold  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.1    4 years ago

I imagine that this president receives more death threats daily than any other modern president except Obama.

Why do you imagine that the WH would be whining now? 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    4 years ago

Not cool.... everyone should keep their ricin to themselves!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Triple the Praetorian Guard !

maxresdefault.jpg

Professor Guide
2.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago
Triple the Praetorian Guard !

That wouldn't surprise me one bit.  Trump would parade himself around in a chariot while the masses salute him. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1    4 years ago

he'd make a great caligula, ........... and I edited the rest. 

Professor Guide
2.1.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @2.1.1    4 years ago
and I edited the rest.

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Hold up.  Didn't Caligula invent GS's?

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.2    4 years ago

huh? GS's?

Professor Guide
2.1.4  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @2.1.3    4 years ago
huh? GS's?

Think 'pee video'.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.5  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.4    4 years ago

bwah ha ha ha ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    4 years ago

New Secret Service uniforms

f7ba44ce350e61c4121fbb40dfb35b3b--drawing-board-wizard-of-oz.jpg

Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  Texan1211    4 years ago

so some nut job sent a poison package.

is anyone shocked?

especially after seeing the way some folks feel about Trump.