╌>

Poll Has Biden Up By 15 pts In A Pennsylvania Congressional District Hillary Clinton Won By 1 Pt.

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  10 comments

Poll Has Biden Up By 15 pts In A Pennsylvania Congressional District Hillary Clinton Won By 1 Pt.

Nathaniel Rakich

@baseballot

Clinton carried this district by 1 point. Biden+15 would match Obama's *2008* performance there. #PA07

Quote Tweet

_GlafFvo_normal.jpg

Rob Vaughn

@RobVaughnNews

· 2h

WHOA: New poll -- from DeSales U and @69News -- shows both @JoeBiden and @RepSusanWild (D) have big leads in Lehigh Valley's 7th Cong. District: Biden +15; Wild +18. Approve handling of #COVID19 : Pa. Gov. Wolf 59% Pres. Trump 35%

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

When will Trump lose it for good ?  I'm thinking multiple F bombs on Fox and Friends .

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    4 years ago

Only fifteen percent? Shouldn't it be more than that?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @2    4 years ago

I agree with you - in fact I think you're being much too kind.  I find it hard to believe that so many Americans have such respect for Trump that they would still support him - are they living in caves?  Did they not go to school, and if they did then did they not learn to think for themselves?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    4 years ago

The big difference is that he isn't Hillary. Love Hillary or hate her, she DID have some baggage, (most of which was just right wing hoaxes), and that scared off a lot of voters. 

If you look at the right wing media they are all attacking Hunter, Hillary, Joe's son-in-law, etc.. They have nothing on Joe, they have tried to create a Ukraine hoax, China Hoax, he's impaired, (and anyone that watched his debate with trump can see he obviously isn't), he is confused, etc.. They have nothing. 

I am not even shy about saying i'll be voting for Biden in 5 days. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MrFrost @3    4 years ago

Arent you going to wait for trump to give every American 10,000 dollars 3 days before election day?   Give him a chance !  /s. 

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
3.2  Old Hermit  replied to  MrFrost @3    4 years ago

Been there, done that and even got the " I VOTED by Mail " sticker to prove it.  (smile)

original

original

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Gsquared  replied to  Old Hermit @3.2    4 years ago

Great!  Another step on the road to victory.  From one citizen to another, thank you.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Old Hermit @3.2    4 years ago
Been there, done that and even got the " I VOTED by Mail " sticker to prove it. 

Same here. Wanted to get mine in early, and I already knew who and what I wanted to vote. And signed up to track my ballot once it leaves my mail box. 

Trump counting on fraud for the mail in ballots is totally unfounded. I have voted by mail for the past 10 years, and have no reason to think that this year will be any different than the past 10 years just because Trump says so. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.2.3  MrFrost  replied to  Old Hermit @3.2    4 years ago

That's because you're awesome! 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Raven Wing @3.2.2    4 years ago

Washington State has voted by mail for about 11 years now, with no problems.

In Colorado, in 2 of their last 3 elections, more republicans voted by mail than Democrats.

The only reason the 'president' has a problem with mail in ballots, and the 'president' has said so, is because when we all vote, republicans LOSE.