╌>

Thousands attend Trump rally in Wisconsin, where COVID-19 cases have reached record levels

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  5 comments

Thousands attend Trump rally in Wisconsin, where COVID-19 cases have reached record levels

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

See new Tweets

xqiCtol_?format=jpg&name=small

US elections

·

2 hours ago

Thousands of Trump supporters gather to see the President and attend a campaign rally in Janesville, WI. The state recorded a record high number of daily new COVID-19 cases on Friday.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

If there are 5000 people there with 4500 not wearing masks, and 11 percent of the people in Wisconsin currently testing positive, I figure about 400 people caught covid there today. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Since they probably don't give a damn about wearing masks, can you imagine the multiple numbers they are going to infect?

I am so concerned about my son and his family - they live in Wisconsin.  I wish he would take a sabbatical from his job and move home to Toronto (where he was born and his mother and sister have always lived) on the permitted basis of family reunion.to cross the border. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

But according to Trump we've rounded the corner on COVID, this is after he told American it was a hoax and it would disappear. 

69,000 new COVID cases yesterday.

Trump should be proud, we are Number One. Sadly for the wrong reason.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1  Ender  replied to  Kavika @3    4 years ago

I just read an article about a man that lives in Ukraine. He was a social media influencer with about one million followers. He voiced that the virus wasn't real, insisted that it was all a hoax.

He caught the virus and died in hospital.

He was a fitness guru and in great shape. In one of his last posts he said it was real and not a joke.