╌>

When You Wrote In Mike Pence's Name For President And Now You Want To Change Your Mind

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  9 comments

When You Wrote In Mike Pence's Name For President And Now You Want To Change Your Mind

Zachary Cohen

@ZcohenCNN

NEW: The GOP member of a vote review panel in Gwinnett, GA repeatedly argued Friday that write-in ballots for Mike Pence as president should count for Donald Trump, the group's Democratic representative tells me.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago
Zachary Cohen
@ZcohenCNN
·
26m
Replying to
The GOP panel member objected 5 to 6 times when write-in ballots for Pence were brought before the group, claiming those voters intended to vote for the “Trump-Pence” ticket, & therefore they should count for Trump. The argument was overruled each time, this person said.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago
claiming those voters intended to vote for the “Trump-Pence” ticket, & therefore they should count for Trump

Then fill in the bubble instead of filling out the write in line dumbass. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

I'd love to hear the 'logic' behind this argument. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3  Hal A. Lujah    4 years ago

Good grief.  What’s next?  I have a dog that barks when I say Trump - his vote should count.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3    4 years ago
claiming those voters intended to vote for the “Trump-Pence” ticket,

Thing is, the "Trump-Pence" ticket was on the ballot, and voting for it would have been easier than writing anything in. 

I wonder how many people wrote in the name Mike Pence?  10,000 ? Thats how many votes (or more) they need to find. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago

Remember four years ago when 3 million illegals inflated Hillary’s popular vote?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago

A coworker told me he was going to write in Ronald Reagan.  Maybe he should make a case that Donald Trump is just the bodily host for the ghost of Ronald Reagan.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
4  MonsterMash    4 years ago

I wrote in Hillary Clinton, she saw she had one vote so she's refusing to concede..

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  MonsterMash @4    4 years ago

Uh yeah, okay.