╌>

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  4 years ago  •  33 comments

By:   Annette Hanshaw

Important Related Seeds:

1. Biden Wins Presidency, Ending Four Tumultuous Years Under Trump

2. "Biden Had Dead People And Space Aliens Vote, " Declares Don Jr.

3. Trump Says He'll Have To Be Dragged From The WH ' Kicking And Screaming' 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

A wonderful tune-- and totally appropriate commentary on recent events. jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @1    4 years ago

I just posted this "on a whim"-- and for no real reason actually!  jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @1    4 years ago

Great song Krish, and totally appropriate. Like it or not, come January 20th Trump will no longer be President anything.

We all know that Trump, being the spoiled, arrogant and sore loser he is, will make an even bigger fool of himself now by refusing to accept the results of the election, and refusing to concede and then leave the WH. 

Trump will yet leave an even more embarrassing and hostile history in the days to come.  

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

If anyone else has a cover of this marvelous tune, please feel free to post here... jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @2    4 years ago

If anyone else has another cover of this marvelous tune, please feel free to post here... jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

If anyone else has a cover of this marvelous tune, please feel free to post here... jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Or, actually-- any other tune that expresses great joy.

Here's one of my favs:

Krishna
Professor Expert
4  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    4 years ago

Don't get too excited, looks like the GOP will hold the Senate which means at least 2 more years of gridlock, and the Democrats better deliver as much as they can where they can between now and 2022.

But hey, at least in a couple months we won't have to have the headlines constantly dominated by Trump being a retarded asshole 24 hours a day, that will be a relief. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5    4 years ago
Don't get too excited, looks like the GOP will hold the Senate which means at least 2 more years of gridlock

Good point-- when control of  the presidency changes from one party to another- its actually an extremely minor event .

One of little or no significance. 

Nope-- none at all!

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Double /sarc . . .with a Cherry on Top! jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Krishna @5.2    4 years ago

It has an impact on many aspects of the country sure, but there will not be any significant changes or modifications to the way things are presently. Biden can only do so much through EOs, and the Senate has significant control over the judicial branch via the confirmation process. Don't be surprised to see a GOP Senate not fill any vacancies for the next 2 years at least. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.2.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5.2.1    4 years ago
It has an impact on many aspects of the country sure, but there will not be any significant changes or modifications to the way things are presently.

Well, you may have a point.

After all, when a President has lost control of even one House of Congress, often there's gridlock!

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.2.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  Krishna @5.2.2    4 years ago

Yep! But hey, at least we won't have to pay even the slightest attention to anything dip shit says or does anymore. I will be satisfied with that, not like the Democrats would have done anything had they taken the Senate. You know they would have let the GOP put a hold on everything via the filibuster and then proceed to be slaughtered in 2022. 

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3  Ender  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5    4 years ago

Yep, we all know how the turtle is. He will do everything in his power to stop Biden from being able to do anything.

I am going to say now that after four years of the right being quiet on EOs, all the sudden they are going to starting raising hell again talking about how bad they are.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.3.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Ender @5.3    4 years ago

Oh of course they will. Their game plan is plainly obvious, I hope Biden is smart enough to realize that and just say fuck'em and not waste more than 5 minutes negotiating on any given issue.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.4  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5    4 years ago
looks like the GOP will hold the Senate which means at least 2 more years of gridlock,

YOU JUST SAID THE SECRET WORD!

(Did I mention that  I'm a trader? Buy and sell stocks for a living)

Krishna
Professor Expert
6  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Don't get too excited, looks like the GOP will hold the Senate which means at least 2 more years of gridlock

Good point-- when control of  the presidency changes from one party to another- its actually an extremely  minor  event  .

One of little or no significance. 

Nope-- none at all!

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Double /sarc . . .with a Cherry on Top! jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Heck, it really doesn't deserve much attention from the Media. (And once again, we can always count on Fox News to put things in perspective for us!!! 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7  Nerm_L    4 years ago

[deleted]

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @7    4 years ago

Three Dog Night "Joy To The World" 1972 - 2,456,549 views

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Krishna @7.1    4 years ago

[deleted]

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @7.1.1    4 years ago

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7.1.3  Nerm_L  replied to  Krishna @7.1.2    4 years ago

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7.1.4  Nerm_L  replied to  Krishna @7.1.2    4 years ago

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7.1.5  Nerm_L  replied to  Krishna @7.1.2    4 years ago

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1.6  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @7.1.4    4 years ago

Well, these results certainly "Got That Swing". LOL!

Major US stock market indexes rose throughout the week as election projections put Democratic candidate Joe Biden closer to a White House win.

(Did I mention that I'm a Trader?)

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7.1.7  Nerm_L  replied to  Krishna @7.1.6    4 years ago
(Did I mention that I'm a Trader?)

Yes, I saw that.  You also mentioned a desire to not really become the topic of discussion.  A reasonable request that I endorse.

Ender
Professor Principal
8  Ender    4 years ago

Can't believe you forgot this one...

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Ender @8    4 years ago

EXCELLENT!