╌>

Trump Rally 'Coming for Blacks' Sign Draws Pause From Fox News Host During Broadcast

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  gsquared  •  4 years ago  •  102 comments

Trump Rally 'Coming for Blacks' Sign Draws Pause From Fox News Host During Broadcast
A Fox News anchor was taken aback and briefly paused Saturday's broadcast as live footage showed one of President Donald Trump's supporters holding a sign at the 'Million Maga March' that apparently targeted Blacks and Native Americans. Fox News' Eric Shawn interjected during an interview with Axios co-founder Mike Allen as a handwritten poster board sign was held up. "We just saw a very disturbing sign, it said, 'Coming for Blacks and Indians first, welcome to the New World Order,'"

Make America Hate Again on the streets of Washington D.C. 11/14/2020

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A Fox News anchor was taken aback and briefly paused Saturday's broadcast as live footage showed one of President   Donald Trump 's supporters holding a sign at the 'Million Maga March' that apparently targeted Blacks and Native Americans.

Fox News' Eric Shawn interjected during an interview with   Axios   co-founder Mike Allen as a handwritten poster board sign was held up. "We just saw a very disturbing sign, it said, 'Coming for Blacks and Indians first, welcome to the New World Order,'" Shawn remarked. Shawn called out the sign as Allen discussed how he believes Republicans can cajole Trump out of the White House before President-elect   Joe Biden   is set to take office on January 20, 2021. Social media users immediately expressed similar concern over the message of the Washington D.C. demonstrators.

"I've talked to Republican Party leaders about this. And I've said to them, 'You're going to be in office long after President Trump is. The Republican Party is going to outlast all of us. Aren't you concerned about that?"   Axios ' Allen told Fox News, as live images of the MAGA rally were shown next to him.

"That's what somebody is going to have to convince the president of—the president isn't a long-term thinker, they're going to have to convince him that it's in his own best interest. That is what he responds to," Allen continued, as the "disturbing" sign was shown and prompted Shawn to interrupt him briefly.

"I mean, who the hell knows, you know, what people have and what they say on these things," Shawn added, before quickly turning his attention back to Allen's remarks about how GOP leaders may have to convince Trump to leave the Oval Office.

"But what do the Republicans tell you? When does the president start to give a different message, while others think he'll never concede or will never give another type of message," Shawn continued.

On Saturday, hundreds of Trump supporters gathered in the streets of the nation's capital to protest this month's election and the victory of Democratic candidate Biden. Trump in his motorcade drove by the rally and waved at his raucous supporters who agreed with his unsubstantiated allegations that there was widespread voter fraud during the presidential election.

Election officials from both political parties have denounced Trump's remarks as false since the November 3 contest.

Saturday's 'Million MAGA March' was organized by a coalition of conservative and far right-wing supporters of Trump, including conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec and the Proud Boys.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Gsquared    4 years ago

Fox is as responsible for this sorry state of affairs as any organization.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Gsquared @1    4 years ago

I waiting for the claims that it was a sign supplied by a democrat, since all the words were spelled correctly. I'm looking forward to watching FOX run the conservative gauntlet in the near future if trumpski actually buys his own propaganda network.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  devangelical @1.1    4 years ago

Actually, no, Reddit is pushing this story that has no support nor factual information -.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gsquared @1    4 years ago

Especially Tucker Carlson.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.3  pat wilson  replied to  Gsquared @1    4 years ago

Newsmax and OAN are as bad if not worse than Fox.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.3.1  seeder  Gsquared  replied to  pat wilson @1.3    4 years ago

Definitely, but Fox has a much bigger audience.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Gsquared    4 years ago

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1  Split Personality  replied to  Gsquared @2    4 years ago

There is another seed full of still pictures and videos of mostly outside white Trump supporters being harassed and

sometimes hurt by mostly local angry black citizens of D.C. as they sought their cars after the parade.

Sort of like the cavalry must have felt after George Custer

said "Damn, that's a lot more Indians than I expected".

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Split Personality @2.1    4 years ago
"Damn, that's a lot more Indians than I expected".

Right. The scumbags found out that it's a new world order, but, not the one they thought they were going to make. No matter how big and bad they think they are, there are always those who are bigger and badder then they are. 

Lucky they weren't up against a large group of American Indians. They would have thought the same thing Custer did about the number of Indians they came up against.

There is lesson to be learned by the haters;

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Gsquared    4 years ago

The only thing missing were the tiki torches.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1  Split Personality  replied to  Gsquared @4    4 years ago

It was a day time march, silly.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @4.1    4 years ago

remember who we're talking about ...

Veronica
Professor Guide
4.2  Veronica  replied to  Gsquared @4    4 years ago

This comment takes me back to the torches & pitchforks in the old Frankenstein movies.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     4 years ago

Well, there ya go the peaceful picked on ''MAGA'' folks are full of racists in their ranks. 

Being 100% Indian they have been coming for me my whole life and I'm still here, them, not so much.

As stupid as they are it could be American Indians or Indian Americans. I doubt if the racist SOB's know the difference. We all look alike ya know.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @5    4 years ago

Were there more than the one sign?

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    4 years ago
Were there more than the one sign?

I don't know, do you?

Since there are White Nationalist groups represented there racism is a core belief of theirs. So if there were one or 50 signs isn't the point, it's the ideology that they represent.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @5.1.1    4 years ago
I don't know, do you?

As I wasn't there, no, I don't know. I can find no other sources claiming that there were more signs like that, can you?

Since there are White Nationalist groups represented there racism is a core belief of theirs. So if there were one or 50 signs isn't the point, it's the ideology that they represent.

Branding an entire group of marchers racists based on one sign seems a little extreme to me, but, hey, to each their own.

I believe that one lone sign was as representative of those marchers as a whole as looters were representative of BLM or those marching in solidarity with them.

I condemn the sign and the thinking behind it, but I damn sure won't tarnish everyone there with the same brush because of one sign. 

Who knows, it may have been some outside agitators doing dirty work to "condemn" the marchers.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.2    4 years ago
Branding an entire group of marchers racists based on one sign seems a little extreme to me, but, hey, to each their own.

At least two White Nationalist groups were represented there, and as stated that is their core belief. If you think it's extreme that surely is your choice, but it's not mine. 

The article isn't about BLM, Antifa so I'm not wasting time discussing a strawman.

I condemn the sign and the thinking behind it, but I damn sure won't tarnish everyone there with the same brush because of one sign. 

Good to hear that you condemn it. It's the sign or signs and the ideology represented. Simple as that.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @5.1.3    4 years ago

Nor will I condemn people for things I have no idea or not that they support or not.

I don't think it is fair, and I know I personally would be mad if someone saw a sign and me near it and attributed it to me with no proof--or even asking me.

But hey, that's just me. Feel free to condemn anyone for anything you wish, proven or not. I'm sure it just feels right to you.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  Kavika @5.1.3    4 years ago
Photos on Twitter show people holding signs that said, “Arrest Fauci” and “ Stop the Steal .” Some wore t-shirts praising a 17-year-old Trump supporter charged with murder for allegedly killing two people during a Black Lives Matter protest in Wisconsin. Footage that aired on Fox News showed one person carrying a sign that read , “Coming for Blacks and Indians first welcome to the new world order.”

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany tweeted that “more than one MILLION marchers” were present on Saturday, an exaggeration of the crowd size gleaned from photos and videos of the march.

Among those in attendance were Alex Jones, MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell, and QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene who was recently elected to the US House of Representatives in Georgia . All three delivered speeches claiming Trump won the presidential race, and falsely accused Democrats of trying to steal the election.

The Proud Boys, a far-right extremist men's organization founded by Gavin McInnes, were filmed marching alongside Jones , posing as his security. C-SPAN also aired footage of protesters chanting, “Alex Jones” as they marched toward the Supreme Court.

How many of President Trump's supporters swarmed into Washington, D.C. this weekend for the Million MAGA March ? More than a million, as the White House says? Hundreds of thousands, as the president asserts? Maybe 10,000 or so, as local authorities estimate?

The answer: It doesn't matter.

Dozens of Proud Boys, a violent gang of self-described Western chauvinists, knelt together in a somber prayer, then hopped around while chanting "F--- antifa!" Minutes into the march, their rowdy procession abruptly halted for a pit stop at a Walgreens.

The crowd was extraordinarily diverse for a right-wing event. Black, Latino, Asian and Middle Eastern fans of the president walked alongside white nationalists, boogaloo boys and marchers with Confederate flags. The route ran along a wall where someone had slapped a sticker over existing graffiti, turning "Black Lives Matter" into "Trump Lives Matter." 

The tensions worsened after nightfall, spiraling into brawls and the reported stabbing of a young man. Clusters of Black Lives Matter and antifascist activists massed in front of downtown hotels where they knew the Trump supporters were staying. The message was clear: Your rally is over and you're not welcome in these streets.

In each case, police officers formed cordons in front of the hotels, a human barrier between the warring sides. The cordon outside one of the hotels extended to an adjacent "gentleman's club." As Trump supporters and black-clad antifascists screamed insults at one another, a few strippers from the club came outside for a smoke break and ended up twerking for the crowd. Because 2020 is nothing if not on the nose, at about that time a man on a bicycle rolled up with Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" blasting from a speaker: When logic and proportion/Have fallen sloppy dead ...

The MAGA guys, some openly intoxicated, looked like angry bulls that were prevented by the police from charging. "Come at me!" they yelled from behind their cordons. The leftists, meanwhile, reveled in their home-court advantage, steps away from a White House that soon will be under new management, a reality that hadn't quite sunken in for the marchers.

"This is DC, bitch!" one protester taunted the penned-in MAGA crowd. "This is our city."

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @5    4 years ago
I doubt if the racist SOB's know the difference. We all look alike ya know.

Agreed. What they don't know is that they are digging Trumps political grave deeper and deeper with such actions, as even though Trump says he is not racist, his followers and supporters prove differently. If he was not racist, his supporters would not be showing that kind of sickness to honor him.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     4 years ago

Here is more from the ''Oath Keepers'' another far right group of nuts. A very large group of nuts cases.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1  Split Personality  replied to  Kavika @6    4 years ago

Stewart Rhodes is nuts, claims to have tens of thousands of ex LEO and EX military at his disposal

Hated NcCain and HRC equally, believes all conspiracy theories,

and had no apparent representation in DC

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Split Personality @6.1    4 years ago

Interestingly when he first started the group  Obama was elected President. Coincidence?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @6.1.1    4 years ago

Are you now claiming that everyone there was a member of that group?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.2    4 years ago

Not everyone,

but they didn't feel contrary enough to not participate with those people or egg Alex Jones on in person.

They condoned it by their silence when they marched anyway.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.3    4 years ago

Okay, so "peaceful protesters" condoned arson, destruction of property, assaults, rioting, and looting by participating with those people.

Say, we will just assume that ALL people gathered together are equally guilty if one person acts wrong! That seems perfectly reasonable!

yeah!

/s

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.4    4 years ago

I see we are not comparing apples to apples again,

there was no arson that I am aware of in DC, Sunday,

some minor property damage by both sides, maybe,

assaults galore, no rioting or looting

Take your perfectly unreasonable act and flush it.

no /s

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.5    4 years ago

I didnt claim there was arson in DC Sunday. 

see, what i did was make a comparison as to how two different groups get treated.

you know that. right?

perfectly reasonable to me.

with or without flushing

lol

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.7  Split Personality  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.6    4 years ago
Say, we will just assume that ALL people gathered together are equally guilty if one person acts wrong! That seems perfectly reasonable!

Seems like that is exactly what you were saying about the Portland assholes

but since that's not the topic why would you bring up arson, looting and rioting if that did not happen in DC?

These semantic discussions are a real waste of time...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.7    4 years ago
These semantic discussions are a real waste of time...

Damn sure are. And next time you start one, I'll steer clear of it.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7  Sunshine    4 years ago

Outside agitators.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1  Split Personality  replied to  Sunshine @7    4 years ago

Yes the Trump marchers were.

Sad for them.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2  Texan1211  replied to  Sunshine @7    4 years ago

Exactly!!!!

But you know that they are giving a free pass to anyone who attacked anyone marching there.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.2.1  Sunshine  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2    4 years ago

Of course they do.  Wouldn’t expect any different.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
7.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sunshine @7    4 years ago
Outside agitators.

So you believe those holding this sign were "outside agitators" with ZERO evidence but refuse to acknowledge the dozens of Boogaloo bois and other right wing agitators and infiltrators who were lighting fires and killing cops as they tried to start a race war during the protests? Hilarious.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Do these morons not realize that the groups they are after know how to defend themselves.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9  bbl-1    4 years ago

The MAGA roam.  They do it for Putin and Erdogan.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9.1  Split Personality  replied to  bbl-1 @9    4 years ago

It did not work for George Custer.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Split Personality @9.1    4 years ago

Hopefully, it won't work for ( them ) either.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  bbl-1 @9.1.1    4 years ago
Hopefully, it won't work for ( them ) either

Apparently is doesn't, and won't. They may have tens of thousands in their group, but, those who they plan to attack number 2-3 times that many. And they are not just full of hot air either.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
10  Sean Treacy    4 years ago

The message of the sign is that the new world order, I.e. progressives, will come for blacks and Indians first.  It's basically a warning that bad things will happen to blacks and indians (which the sign holder object to) under Biden 

Not sure how that's racist but whatever

Dulay
Professor Expert
10.1  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @10    4 years ago

Do you want some mustard for that pretzel logic? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @10.1    4 years ago

You understand context, right?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dulay @10.1    4 years ago

Well, that's slightly different than the other explanation I heard about that sign. It was supposedly the Proud Bois were coming for the Blacks and the Indians to welcome them to their New World Order

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
10.1.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Trout Giggles @10.1.2    4 years ago

You've heard of the new world order, right? Do you think the Venn circles of Trump supporters and supporters of the New World Order overlap, at all? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
10.1.4  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @10.1.1    4 years ago

Why yes Sean, YES I do. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
10.1.5  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @10.1.3    4 years ago

Well since nothing old is new, and it's 'the Venn circles of Trump supporters' MO to reuse old tired terminology to their own devices, why not?