Trump Rally 'Coming for Blacks' Sign Draws Pause From Fox News Host During Broadcast

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  gsquared  •  2 weeks ago  •  102 comments

Trump Rally 'Coming for Blacks' Sign Draws Pause From Fox News Host During Broadcast
A Fox News anchor was taken aback and briefly paused Saturday's broadcast as live footage showed one of President Donald Trump's supporters holding a sign at the 'Million Maga March' that apparently targeted Blacks and Native Americans. Fox News' Eric Shawn interjected during an interview with Axios co-founder Mike Allen as a handwritten poster board sign was held up. "We just saw a very disturbing sign, it said, 'Coming for Blacks and Indians first, welcome to the New World Order,'"

Make America Hate Again on the streets of Washington D.C. 11/14/2020

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A Fox News anchor was taken aback and briefly paused Saturday's broadcast as live footage showed one of President   Donald Trump 's supporters holding a sign at the 'Million Maga March' that apparently targeted Blacks and Native Americans.

Fox News' Eric Shawn interjected during an interview with   Axios   co-founder Mike Allen as a handwritten poster board sign was held up. "We just saw a very disturbing sign, it said, 'Coming for Blacks and Indians first, welcome to the New World Order,'" Shawn remarked. Shawn called out the sign as Allen discussed how he believes Republicans can cajole Trump out of the White House before President-elect   Joe Biden   is set to take office on January 20, 2021. Social media users immediately expressed similar concern over the message of the Washington D.C. demonstrators.

"I've talked to Republican Party leaders about this. And I've said to them, 'You're going to be in office long after President Trump is. The Republican Party is going to outlast all of us. Aren't you concerned about that?"   Axios ' Allen told Fox News, as live images of the MAGA rally were shown next to him.

"That's what somebody is going to have to convince the president of—the president isn't a long-term thinker, they're going to have to convince him that it's in his own best interest. That is what he responds to," Allen continued, as the "disturbing" sign was shown and prompted Shawn to interrupt him briefly.

"I mean, who the hell knows, you know, what people have and what they say on these things," Shawn added, before quickly turning his attention back to Allen's remarks about how GOP leaders may have to convince Trump to leave the Oval Office.

"But what do the Republicans tell you? When does the president start to give a different message, while others think he'll never concede or will never give another type of message," Shawn continued.

On Saturday, hundreds of Trump supporters gathered in the streets of the nation's capital to protest this month's election and the victory of Democratic candidate Biden. Trump in his motorcade drove by the rally and waved at his raucous supporters who agreed with his unsubstantiated allegations that there was widespread voter fraud during the presidential election.

Election officials from both political parties have denounced Trump's remarks as false since the November 3 contest.

Saturday's 'Million MAGA March' was organized by a coalition of conservative and far right-wing supporters of Trump, including conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec and the Proud Boys.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

Gsquared
1  seeder  Gsquared    2 weeks ago

Fox is as responsible for this sorry state of affairs as any organization.

devangelical
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Gsquared @1    2 weeks ago

I waiting for the claims that it was a sign supplied by a democrat, since all the words were spelled correctly. I'm looking forward to watching FOX run the conservative gauntlet in the near future if trumpski actually buys his own propaganda network.

1stwarrior
1.1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  devangelical @1.1    2 weeks ago

Actually, no, Reddit is pushing this story that has no support nor factual information -https://www.reddit.com/user/sirideletereddit.

Buzz of the Orient
1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gsquared @1    2 weeks ago

Especially Tucker Carlson.

pat wilson
1.3  pat wilson  replied to  Gsquared @1    2 weeks ago

Newsmax and OAN are as bad if not worse than Fox.

Gsquared
1.3.1  seeder  Gsquared  replied to  pat wilson @1.3    2 weeks ago

Definitely, but Fox has a much bigger audience.

Gsquared
2  seeder  Gsquared    2 weeks ago

Split Personality
2.1  Split Personality  replied to  Gsquared @2    2 weeks ago

There is another seed full of still pictures and videos of mostly outside white Trump supporters being harassed and

sometimes hurt by mostly local angry black citizens of D.C. as they sought their cars after the parade.

Sort of like the cavalry must have felt after George Custer

said "Damn, that's a lot more Indians than I expected".

Raven Wing
2.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Split Personality @2.1    2 weeks ago
"Damn, that's a lot more Indians than I expected".

Right. The scumbags found out that it's a new world order, but, not the one they thought they were going to make. No matter how big and bad they think they are, there are always those who are bigger and badder then they are. 

Lucky they weren't up against a large group of American Indians. They would have thought the same thing Custer did about the number of Indians they came up against.

There is lesson to be learned by the haters;

Suz
3  Suz    2 weeks ago

I do not believe it.  Never will. 

How is it you think Fox should take responsibility yet you and your people have repeatedly failed to go after ANTIFA and MSNBC and CNN???

Your faux outrage is so typical of you. 

Paula Bartholomew
3.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Suz @3    2 weeks ago

We have people?

Suz
3.1.1  Suz  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1    2 weeks ago

Well, that last you checked.  Weren't authentic??

Paula Bartholomew
3.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Suz @3.1.1    2 weeks ago

Please do not lump me into your "you and your people" category.  Unlike Trump supporters who are blindly following a race baiting soon to be ex president,  I choose my battles, me, not others.

Trout Giggles
3.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1.2    2 weeks ago

Thank-you, Paula.

Gsquared
3.2  seeder  Gsquared  replied to  Suz @3    2 weeks ago
I do not believe it.  Never will. 

That tells us everything we need to know.

Thanks for playing!

Suz
3.2.1  Suz  replied to  Gsquared @3.2    2 weeks ago

I play all the time.  Don't you get that yet?? 

MAGA
3.2.2  MAGA  replied to  Gsquared @3.2    2 weeks ago

Clearly a false flag or an idiot proud boy outlier.  Totally unrepresentative of the vast group.  

Kavika
3.2.3  Kavika   replied to  MAGA @3.2.2    2 weeks ago

More BS from the uninformed.

Texan1211
3.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @3.2.3    2 weeks ago

How many signs like that were there?

SteevieGee
3.2.5  SteevieGee  replied to  MAGA @3.2.2    2 weeks ago

Clearly just another one of the bad apples on the police force.

Dulay
3.2.6  Dulay  replied to  MAGA @3.2.2    2 weeks ago

Yet you insist that ONE person burning a Trump flag proves the existence of the radical left. Hypocrisy. 

Split Personality
3.3  Split Personality  replied to  Suz @3    2 weeks ago

Suz, what is it you don't believe?

This was seen during the parade, live on Fox, and spread across the media during the day.

Is it any wonder that white people wearing Trump paraphernalia were harassed in a city of mostly black Americans

especially as the people tried to find their way back to their cars?

Worked in D.C for years and unless you were there a long time.

It's so easy to lost during the day, can't imagine what it's like on foot, at night

after that kind of parade.

bugsy
3.3.1  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @3.3    2 weeks ago

I think what Suz is saying is there is no reason to blame Fox for that sign. If the sign is real, then the person/persons holding it are disgusting and do not hold the conservative value, at least not what I hold.

Another thing she is saying is that for 4 years now, conservatives have been insulted, demeaned and assaulted by BLM and ANTIFA, both far left leaning organizations, but you never see footage of that on CNN and MSDNC. Case in point are the many videos of Trump supporters getting assaulted by ANTIFA during a pro Trump rally in DC yesterday.

These videos were totally ignored by the MSM.

Split Personality
3.3.2  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @3.3.1    2 weeks ago
but you never see footage of that on CNN and MSDNC.

Are you kidding me or not watching those channels?

Night after night of Portland, Kenosha, Atlanta unrest courtesy of CNN & MSNBC

MsNBCs Ali Velshi  being tear gassed and shot with a rubber bullet on live TV???

Come onnnnn, man.

Be real, not one sided...

Suz
3.3.3  Suz  replied to  Split Personality @3.3    2 weeks ago

I don't know.  I just think it's too easy to have thousands of people walking along peacefully without disturbance, yet someone magically zooms in on one little sign?  I don't buy it.  I am not about to judge tens of thousands based on that picture. 

Is it possible that a few Trump supporters have used Trump as a means to speak like Klan members without being Klan?  Absolutely.

Texan1211
3.3.4  Texan1211  replied to  Suz @3.3.3    2 weeks ago

Oh, come ON, Suz!

You know as well as I do that the one single sign was representative of ALL the marchers just as much as the looters and rioters were representative of "peaceful" protesters!

Right?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
3.3.5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  bugsy @3.3.1    2 weeks ago
I think what Suz is saying is there is no reason to blame Fox for that sign.

Who is blaming FOX?  Please direct me to the sentence/paragraph/comment where someone is blaming FOX.  If anything, the news anchor was taken aback by what he saw.

And here is another point for you to consider:

3234.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=b2c3f23ffe43f85aea402cba95f1df1c

This is Donald Trump being driven through the pro-Trump crowds on his way to play golf yesterday.  So I guess that means he is waving at his adoring supporters while they are getting their asses handed to them by hundreds of ne'er-do-wells, and his 12-vehicle motorcade kept rolling along to the golf course.  source

I don't know about you, but this pisses me off. 

And PS:  He played golf again today, while here in the Dallas Ft. Worth metroplex, a line of cars filled with people hoping to get a little help feeding their families stretched for 3 miles.  Friday and Saturday saw similar lines.  As long as Trump made his tee time, then all is right with the world.  source

Split Personality
3.3.6  Split Personality  replied to  Suz @3.3.3    2 weeks ago
Is it possible that a few Trump supporters have used Trump as a means to speak like Klan members without being Klan?  Absolutely.

Ok

I am not about to judge tens of thousands based on that picture.

10 thousand, maybe 11.  Hard to tell when they attract thousands of locals telling them to leave.

Dumb that they did not have an organized exit strategy, they obviously emulate their leader, talk first, worry about the truth later.

Split Personality
3.3.7  Split Personality  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.3.5    2 weeks ago
while here in the Dallas Ft. Worth metroplex, a line of cars filled with people hoping to get a little help feeding their families stretched for 3 miles.

You are right sister, time to donate to the Tarrant food bank again

at least significantly more that $5 donations at Kroger.

Split Personality
3.3.8  Split Personality  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.4    2 weeks ago

I did not see anyone near them "encouraging" them to take down such a bad, ignorant divisive sign,

did you?

No it marched slowly out of sight unharmed and unchallenged....

Texan1211
3.3.9  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @3.3.8    2 weeks ago
did you?

I did not.

I also never saw where the "peaceful" protesters pointed out looters in their midst, and arsonists, did you? Did anyone point them out to the cops? You know, for actual crimes, not an offensive, disgusting sign?

Branding an entire large group of people because of one sign is immature and rather damn silly, IMO.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
3.3.10  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Split Personality @3.3.7    2 weeks ago
You are right sister, time to donate to the Tarrant food bank again at least significantly more that $5 donations at Kroger.

I'm embarrassed and ashamed that I can't remember the last time I hit 'yes' on the donate screen.  Thanks for the reminder. jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

1stwarrior
3.3.11  1stwarrior  replied to  Split Personality @3.3.8    2 weeks ago

Show me the source of that "VIDEO" since you obviously know more about it that Fox News or Axio.

Split Personality
3.3.12  Split Personality  replied to  1stwarrior @3.3.11    2 weeks ago

Well here's what goes with the seed from Fox

if you want more or Axio, you know what to do.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
3.3.13  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  1stwarrior @3.3.11    2 weeks ago

Sadly, it's making the world news it appears. 

Dulay
3.3.14  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.3.1    2 weeks ago
These videos were totally ignored by the MSM.

They carried it on MSNBC, NBC and CBS. What more do you want? A SPECIAL REORT!? 

bugsy
3.3.15  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @3.3.14    2 weeks ago

And all of those stations reported the looting as "mostly peaceful protests" as buildings burned behind the reporter.

Dulay
3.3.16  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.3.15    2 weeks ago

WTF are you talking about? 

You cited the DC Trumpster assault, why try to move the goal posts. 

Dismayed Patriot
3.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Suz @3    2 weeks ago
you and your people have repeatedly failed to go after ANTIFA and MSNBC and CNN?

I and every other liberal or progressive on this site have repeatedly condemned any violence or vandalism committed by ANTIFA. Those who commit crimes should be arrested and charged to the fullest extend of the law.

The reality is though, that the message of being "anti-fascist" or even that "Black Lives matter" are not offensive to anyone other than fascists and racists, whereas "Coming for Blacks & Indians, Welcome to the New World Order" is offensive to all black and Indian Americans.

And why would anyone "go after" MSNBC or CNN for reporting the news? They aren't constantly lying to their viewers as Fox does daily which has specifically empowered fascists, white supremacists and neo-Nazi's. Fox spent nearly 100% of their broadcasts showing their fearful white viewers the 5% of protests that turned violent, and now they act surprised when they see something like this sign at a Trump rally. I watch Fox regularly to keep informed on what bullshit narrative right wing extremists are spinning each day, and of course they know those who made this sign are their loyal viewers, their lies are crafted specifically for these folks.

FLYNAVY1
3.5  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Suz @3    2 weeks ago
Just for the record..... what is your understanding of what ANTIFA is/is not Suz?

Suz
3.5.1  Suz  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5    2 weeks ago
Just for the record..... what is your understanding of what ANTIFA is/is not Suz?

What?  You think because I don't agree with you that I must not understand or know the definition of ANTIFA?  You think I'm an uneducated individual and know nothing of the world we live in?  That I sit alone in the dark shivering and shaking from fright?

That I couldn't possibly grasp the meaning of authoritarianism or protectionism AND fascism.  Is that what you are inferring?

Back to the sign.

I believe another meaning behind that sign is to drive the point that if you are a person of color and you voted for Biden, you have been duped and instead of a Democracy, you have elected those who promote and favor a New World Order. 

Until the author of that sign speaks up, we may never know the true meaning. 

FLYNAVY1
3.5.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Suz @3.5.1    2 weeks ago

In other words, you don't have an internalized definition of what Antifa is that you can articulate.  That's all I'm asking for.  There were no insinuations involved beyond those you fabricated for yourself then took issue with.

Your choice to stay spooled up...

Dulay
3.5.3  Dulay  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.2    2 weeks ago
In other words, you don't have an internalized definition of what Antifa is that you can articulate. 

Ya, I noticed that too. Lot's of words, no answers. 

That's all I'm asking for.  There were no insinuations involved beyond those you fabricated for yourself then took issue with.

It's happening more and more around here. The voices in their heads must be getting more demanding. 

Or to express kneejerk umbrage. 

Trout Giggles
3.5.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Suz @3.5.1    2 weeks ago

I didn't see anything like that in Fly's question to you

Suz
3.5.5  Suz  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.2    2 weeks ago

Nah.  I just know how you work. 

Suz
3.5.6  Suz  replied to  Dulay @3.5.3    2 weeks ago

Dulay, if you have something to say to me, then SAY IT TO ME, yourself and not in the cowardly fashion you have done so here. 

Suz
3.5.7  Suz  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.5.4    2 weeks ago
I didn't see anything like that in Fly's question to you

Of course you didn't nor would you ever. 

FLYNAVY1
3.5.9  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Suz @3.5.5    2 weeks ago

Might I suggest a switch to decaf then.....

You want to come in an bitch at people, then I'll give you something to bitch about Suz.

I asked a straight forward question, and rather than answering it, you went on some alternative "I'm the victim" diatribe.  Is this all we can expect of you now that your savior is relegated to the political dustbin of history?

Kathleen
3.5.10  Kathleen  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.2    2 weeks ago

What is your definition of Antifa?

What do they represent?

Suz
3.5.11  Suz  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.9    2 weeks ago

There you go again.  Like I said...

Dulay
3.5.12  Dulay  replied to  Suz @3.5.6    2 weeks ago

If I had something to say to you Suz, I would. 

I bypassed you out of BOREDOM, not cowardice.  

FLYNAVY1
3.5.13  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Suz @3.5.11    2 weeks ago

And there you go again..... saying nothing to make any sort of viable point.

Texan1211
3.5.14  Texan1211  replied to  Suz @3.5.11    2 weeks ago

Suz, not much point in talking to a brick wall.

FLYNAVY1
3.5.15  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kathleen @3.5.10    2 weeks ago

As I read Antifa here in today's America,  Antifa is not so much a group but a way of thinking or mindset.  Those fighting against fascism, Nazism, White Supremacy or any sort of racism is Antifa at it's core.  They have no national membership so they really aren't a group, but an activity.

More broadly stated, Antifa is a mindset of those that participate against those individuals in our society that want to marginalize certain groups in our country.  They stand up against bigotry, homophobia, islamophobia, misogyny, and many actions that originate from the far right of our society.  Can they be violent, sure, every bit as those they are opposing.

Kathleen
3.5.16  Kathleen  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.15    2 weeks ago

They are also anti government and anti police.  That right there is a good enough reason to call them dangerous. Yes, they are violent and that of course is a danger to us all.

Kathleen
3.5.17  Kathleen  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.15    2 weeks ago

They are also anti government and anti police.  That right there is a good enough reason to call them dangerous. Yes, they are violent and that of course is a danger to us all.

FLYNAVY1
3.5.18  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kathleen @3.5.16    2 weeks ago

I think you will find that their antigovernment/anti-police bent comes when the government and/or the police are found to be marginalizing certain groups in our country Kathleen.

Am I to take it that you find the level of violence or actions of Antifa to be worse that what you find in organized groups like the Boogaloo Bois, or the KKK, or am I misreading you?

Kathleen
3.5.19  Kathleen  replied to  Kathleen @3.5.17    2 weeks ago

Sorry about the double post.

Kathleen
3.5.20  Kathleen  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.18    2 weeks ago

They do it with violence.  Do you feel they are justified in their actions?

I think ‘all’ extremist groups are dangerous. That includes Antifa and the KKK. 

I never said otherwise.

FLYNAVY1
3.5.21  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kathleen @3.5.20    2 weeks ago

Violence and intimidation are always wrong up until all other means have been exhausted to resist the oppression typical of authoritarians.

AND..... like Antifa, and BLM, and many others I will resist, call out, and take action against racist, bigots, and those that would try to minimize the rights of others granted to all of us under the constitution.  I have not and will not sit on the sidelines when the call to defend the constitutional rights of others is clear.  Do we have an understanding?

Kathleen
3.5.22  Kathleen  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.21    2 weeks ago

No, we don’t.

Violence and intimidation are always wrong, period.

Antifa is an extremist group, and I am against their violence.

I also believe in equality, but not using violence to get there. 

Good evening.

FLYNAVY1
3.5.23  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kathleen @3.5.22    2 weeks ago

I suggest you bone up on human history Kathleen, or American history at the very least.

Nothing is ever given, not even a baby's first breath.  Everything of value is earned.  The American Revolution, emancipation, suffrage, voting rights, all earned after dipping an occasional toe in violence to being bathed in it. 

Violence has determined more in our history of survival than any other human endeavor.  We are obligated to shun it and to try to keep it at bay, but those that refuse violence even to survive aren't worthy of surviving.  That is a cold hard fact on this rock. 

I'll leave you with this.  The last few years has left our country divided and tribal, and all for what?  Power for the few?  Greed? 

This country and the concept that is America is worth fighting for.  Violently at times when the few decide that they should have more than others.

Kathleen
3.5.24  Kathleen  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.5.23    one week ago

If we are talking about Wars, then I understand that we needed to fight to preserve our freedom. I also have the upmost respect for all our Veterans. 

I was not referring to Wars or our Veterans, I was only referring to these cowardly extremist groups that break the law. They are in no way a comparison to our brave Veterans. They are criminals.  Burning down businesses, attacked the officers and disrupting a city is not anyway to act, and if you think that is okay, then we are at a big disagreement there. So your philosophy is sometimes you have to use violence to get what you want in this country. You can’t harm others in our country to get what you want. That is plain wrong.  There are other ways to do things that do not hurt innocent people. 

Btw, I love history and I read about it all the time. So I don’t need any brushing up on that subject.

Gsquared
4  seeder  Gsquared    2 weeks ago

The only thing missing were the tiki torches.

Split Personality
4.1  Split Personality  replied to  Gsquared @4    2 weeks ago

It was a day time march, silly.

devangelical
4.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @4.1    2 weeks ago

remember who we're talking about ...

Veronica
4.2  Veronica  replied to  Gsquared @4    2 weeks ago

This comment takes me back to the torches & pitchforks in the old Frankenstein movies.

Kavika
5  Kavika     2 weeks ago

Well, there ya go the peaceful picked on ''MAGA'' folks are full of racists in their ranks. 

Being 100% Indian they have been coming for me my whole life and I'm still here, them, not so much.

As stupid as they are it could be American Indians or Indian Americans. I doubt if the racist SOB's know the difference. We all look alike ya know.

Texan1211
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @5    2 weeks ago

Were there more than the one sign?

Kavika
5.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    2 weeks ago
Were there more than the one sign?

I don't know, do you?

Since there are White Nationalist groups represented there racism is a core belief of theirs. So if there were one or 50 signs isn't the point, it's the ideology that they represent.

Texan1211
5.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @5.1.1    2 weeks ago
I don't know, do you?

As I wasn't there, no, I don't know. I can find no other sources claiming that there were more signs like that, can you?

Since there are White Nationalist groups represented there racism is a core belief of theirs. So if there were one or 50 signs isn't the point, it's the ideology that they represent.

Branding an entire group of marchers racists based on one sign seems a little extreme to me, but, hey, to each their own.

I believe that one lone sign was as representative of those marchers as a whole as looters were representative of BLM or those marching in solidarity with them.

I condemn the sign and the thinking behind it, but I damn sure won't tarnish everyone there with the same brush because of one sign. 

Who knows, it may have been some outside agitators doing dirty work to "condemn" the marchers.

Kavika
5.1.3  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.2    2 weeks ago
Branding an entire group of marchers racists based on one sign seems a little extreme to me, but, hey, to each their own.

At least two White Nationalist groups were represented there, and as stated that is their core belief. If you think it's extreme that surely is your choice, but it's not mine. 

The article isn't about BLM, Antifa so I'm not wasting time discussing a strawman.

I condemn the sign and the thinking behind it, but I damn sure won't tarnish everyone there with the same brush because of one sign. 

Good to hear that you condemn it. It's the sign or signs and the ideology represented. Simple as that.

Texan1211
5.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @5.1.3    2 weeks ago

Nor will I condemn people for things I have no idea or not that they support or not.

I don't think it is fair, and I know I personally would be mad if someone saw a sign and me near it and attributed it to me with no proof--or even asking me.

But hey, that's just me. Feel free to condemn anyone for anything you wish, proven or not. I'm sure it just feels right to you.

Split Personality
5.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  Kavika @5.1.3    2 weeks ago
Photos on Twitter show people holding signs that said, “Arrest Fauci” and “ Stop the Steal .” Some wore t-shirts praising a 17-year-old Trump supporter charged with murder for allegedly killing two people during a Black Lives Matter protest in Wisconsin. Footage that aired on Fox News showed one person carrying a sign that read , “Coming for Blacks and Indians first welcome to the new world order.”

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany tweeted that “more than one MILLION marchers” were present on Saturday, an exaggeration of the crowd size gleaned from photos and videos of the march.

Among those in attendance were Alex Jones, MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell, and QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene who was recently elected to the US House of Representatives in Georgia . All three delivered speeches claiming Trump won the presidential race, and falsely accused Democrats of trying to steal the election.

The Proud Boys, a far-right extremist men's organization founded by Gavin McInnes, were filmed marching alongside Jones , posing as his security. C-SPAN also aired footage of protesters chanting, “Alex Jones” as they marched toward the Supreme Court.

How many of President Trump's supporters swarmed into Washington, D.C. this weekend for the Million MAGA March ? More than a million, as the White House says? Hundreds of thousands, as the president asserts? Maybe 10,000 or so, as local authorities estimate?

The answer: It doesn't matter.

Dozens of Proud Boys, a violent gang of self-described Western chauvinists, knelt together in a somber prayer, then hopped around while chanting "F--- antifa!" Minutes into the march, their rowdy procession abruptly halted for a pit stop at a Walgreens.

The crowd was extraordinarily diverse for a right-wing event. Black, Latino, Asian and Middle Eastern fans of the president walked alongside white nationalists, boogaloo boys and marchers with Confederate flags. The route ran along a wall where someone had slapped a sticker over existing graffiti, turning "Black Lives Matter" into "Trump Lives Matter." 

The tensions worsened after nightfall, spiraling into brawls and the reported stabbing of a young man. Clusters of Black Lives Matter and antifascist activists massed in front of downtown hotels where they knew the Trump supporters were staying. The message was clear: Your rally is over and you're not welcome in these streets.

In each case, police officers formed cordons in front of the hotels, a human barrier between the warring sides. The cordon outside one of the hotels extended to an adjacent "gentleman's club." As Trump supporters and black-clad antifascists screamed insults at one another, a few strippers from the club came outside for a smoke break and ended up twerking for the crowd. Because 2020 is nothing if not on the nose, at about that time a man on a bicycle rolled up with Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" blasting from a speaker: When logic and proportion/Have fallen sloppy dead ...

The MAGA guys, some openly intoxicated, looked like angry bulls that were prevented by the police from charging. "Come at me!" they yelled from behind their cordons. The leftists, meanwhile, reveled in their home-court advantage, steps away from a White House that soon will be under new management, a reality that hadn't quite sunken in for the marchers.

"This is DC, bitch!" one protester taunted the penned-in MAGA crowd. "This is our city."

Raven Wing
5.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @5    2 weeks ago
I doubt if the racist SOB's know the difference. We all look alike ya know.

Agreed. What they don't know is that they are digging Trumps political grave deeper and deeper with such actions, as even though Trump says he is not racist, his followers and supporters prove differently. If he was not racist, his supporters would not be showing that kind of sickness to honor him.

Kavika
6  Kavika     2 weeks ago

Here is more from the ''Oath Keepers'' another far right group of nuts. A very large group of nuts cases.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Split Personality
6.1  Split Personality  replied to  Kavika @6    2 weeks ago

Stewart Rhodes is nuts, claims to have tens of thousands of ex LEO and EX military at his disposal

Hated NcCain and HRC equally, believes all conspiracy theories,

and had no apparent representation in DC

Kavika
6.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Split Personality @6.1    2 weeks ago

Interestingly when he first started the group  Obama was elected President. Coincidence?

Texan1211
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @6.1.1    2 weeks ago

Are you now claiming that everyone there was a member of that group?

Split Personality
6.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.2    2 weeks ago

Not everyone,

but they didn't feel contrary enough to not participate with those people or egg Alex Jones on in person.

They condoned it by their silence when they marched anyway.

Texan1211
6.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.3    2 weeks ago

Okay, so "peaceful protesters" condoned arson, destruction of property, assaults, rioting, and looting by participating with those people.

Say, we will just assume that ALL people gathered together are equally guilty if one person acts wrong! That seems perfectly reasonable!

yeah!

/s

Split Personality
6.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.4    2 weeks ago

I see we are not comparing apples to apples again,

there was no arson that I am aware of in DC, Sunday,

some minor property damage by both sides, maybe,

assaults galore, no rioting or looting

Take your perfectly unreasonable act and flush it.

no /s

Texan1211
6.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.5    2 weeks ago

I didnt claim there was arson in DC Sunday. 

see, what i did was make a comparison as to how two different groups get treated.

you know that. right?

perfectly reasonable to me.

with or without flushing

lol

Split Personality
6.1.7  Split Personality  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.6    2 weeks ago
Say, we will just assume that ALL people gathered together are equally guilty if one person acts wrong! That seems perfectly reasonable!

Seems like that is exactly what you were saying about the Portland assholes

but since that's not the topic why would you bring up arson, looting and rioting if that did not happen in DC?

These semantic discussions are a real waste of time...

Texan1211
6.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.7    2 weeks ago
These semantic discussions are a real waste of time...

Damn sure are. And next time you start one, I'll steer clear of it.

Sunshine
7  Sunshine    2 weeks ago

Outside agitators.

Split Personality
7.1  Split Personality  replied to  Sunshine @7    2 weeks ago

Yes the Trump marchers were.

Sad for them.

Texan1211
7.2  Texan1211  replied to  Sunshine @7    2 weeks ago

Exactly!!!!

But you know that they are giving a free pass to anyone who attacked anyone marching there.

Sunshine
7.2.1  Sunshine  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2    2 weeks ago

Of course they do.  Wouldn’t expect any different.

Dismayed Patriot
7.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sunshine @7    2 weeks ago
Outside agitators.

So you believe those holding this sign were "outside agitators" with ZERO evidence but refuse to acknowledge the dozens of Boogaloo bois and other right wing agitators and infiltrators who were lighting fires and killing cops as they tried to start a race war during the protests? Hilarious.

Paula Bartholomew
8  Paula Bartholomew    2 weeks ago

Do these morons not realize that the groups they are after know how to defend themselves.

bbl-1
9  bbl-1    2 weeks ago

The MAGA roam.  They do it for Putin and Erdogan.

Split Personality
9.1  Split Personality  replied to  bbl-1 @9    2 weeks ago

It did not work for George Custer.

bbl-1
9.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Split Personality @9.1    2 weeks ago

Hopefully, it won't work for ( them ) either.

Raven Wing
9.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  bbl-1 @9.1.1    2 weeks ago
Hopefully, it won't work for ( them ) either

Apparently is doesn't, and won't. They may have tens of thousands in their group, but, those who they plan to attack number 2-3 times that many. And they are not just full of hot air either.

Sean Treacy
10  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

The message of the sign is that the new world order, I.e. progressives, will come for blacks and Indians first.  It's basically a warning that bad things will happen to blacks and indians (which the sign holder object to) under Biden 

Not sure how that's racist but whatever

Dulay
10.1  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @10    2 weeks ago

Do you want some mustard for that pretzel logic? 

Sean Treacy
10.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @10.1    2 weeks ago

You understand context, right?

Trout Giggles
10.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dulay @10.1    2 weeks ago

Well, that's slightly different than the other explanation I heard about that sign. It was supposedly the Proud Bois were coming for the Blacks and the Indians to welcome them to their New World Order

Sean Treacy
10.1.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Trout Giggles @10.1.2    2 weeks ago

You've heard of the new world order, right? Do you think the Venn circles of Trump supporters and supporters of the New World Order overlap, at all? 

Dulay
10.1.4  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @10.1.1    2 weeks ago

Why yes Sean, YES I do. 

Dulay
10.1.5  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @10.1.3    2 weeks ago

Well since nothing old is new, and it's 'the Venn circles of Trump supporters' MO to reuse old tired terminology to their own devices, why not?