╌>

HEY HEY, HA HA, HO HO

Category:  News & Politics

By:  hal-a-lujah  •  4 years ago  •  26 comments

HEY HEY, HA HA, HO HO

I don’t even know how to describe this, other than to say if you had shown it to me four years ago as a glimpse into the future, I might have just killed myself to avoid living through it.  It’s kinda catchy though.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  author  Hal A. Lujah    4 years ago

What. The. Fuck.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    4 years ago
What. The. Fuck.

At least!

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     4 years ago

It's quite possible that some NT members are in full-blown agreement with this.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kavika @2    4 years ago

Possible Kavika....? Hell, I'd bet the damn farm on it!

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Kavika   replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1    4 years ago

Possible may have been the wrong word. I'll rephrase it....''It's a frickin' lock.''jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kavika @2.1.1    4 years ago

There you go.......

Hope you and yours are well my friend!

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Kavika   replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1.2    4 years ago

We're doing well, FLY. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @2    4 years ago

That scares the shit out me that they do.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    4 years ago

He is an evil piece of shit. 

Kenneth Copeland

Televangelist
Kenneth Max Copeland is an American televangelist and author associated with the charismatic movement. His organization, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, is based in Tarrant County, Texas.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

Caught a few minutes of Joel Osteen after 60 minutes or some football game yesterday

Hard to keep up with the coke fueled stream of consciousness..

Net worth of 60 Million, that's a lot of shorn sheep.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Split Personality @3.1    4 years ago

When he opened his church for people displaced from a hurricane, he passed the collection plates around to people who had lost everything.  You don't have a home, tfb.  I need a new car, now fork it over.

Professor Guide
3.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

You would think that with that kind of money, he could have afforded a better plastic surgeon. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.2.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.2    4 years ago

Any idea who did Pat Boon's work?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4  Split Personality    4 years ago

Classic examples of separation of Church and State jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    4 years ago

The Trumpsters will say the video takes all that shit out of context. jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6  Split Personality    4 years ago

Paula White - Cain anthem that failed

Strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike until you have victory. For every enemy that is aligned against you let there be that we would strike the ground, for you will give us victory God. I hear a sound of abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of shouting and singing. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of an abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. The Lord Says it is done. The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. For I hear victory victory victory victory in the quarters of heaven. In the quarters of heaven. Victory victory victory victory victory victory. For angels are being released right now. Angels are being dispatched right now. [speaks in Angel language] For angels have even been dispatched from Africa right now. Africa right now. Africa right now. From Africa right now. They’re coming here, they’re coming here, in the name of Jesus from South America they’re coming here they’re coming here they’re coming here they’re coming here from Africa from South America angelic forces Angelica reinforcement angelic reinforcement angelic reinforcement!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Split Personality @6    4 years ago

Biden throwing her out on her demented ass will be heaven.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
7  TᵢG    4 years ago

I know, Kenneth Copeland is at the top of the heap among slimy con-persons taking advantage of religion-enabled gullibility.    If I had not observed this absurd behavior for years I would have thought your seeded video was pure fabrication — that nobody is this nutty and nobody would believe such nuts.  

But ... some are and many do.  

Dig
Professor Participates
8  Dig    4 years ago

Something has gone very, very wrong with this country.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Dig @8    4 years ago

Think it could have been when the GOP embraced the "Religious Right"......?  (Which is neither by the way....!)

Where are the Goldwater Republicans when we need them?

Dig
Professor Participates
8.1.1  Dig  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1    4 years ago
Think it could have been when the GOP embraced the "Religious Right"

Not really sure, but religion in this country seems to get nuttier and nuttier all the time. Angry and hateful, too. When I was a kid, the older church-going folks just weren't crazy like this. Or at least that's not how I remember them. They seemed to focus almost entirely on just being good people - in a kind, generous, and dignified way.

I'm not religious at all, myself, but it really feels like being a "good Christian" used to mean something different than it does now.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.2  TᵢG  replied to  Dig @8.1.1    4 years ago

Well when 'good Christians' routinely label Harris a whore simply because she was the girl friend of Willie Brown for a year who wound up opening a door for her 25 years ago, that tends to tarnish the phrase.   Is misogyny part of being a 'good Christian'?   (The answer for some is going to be 'yes'.)

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.2    4 years ago
that tends to tarnish the phrase.

It not only tarnishes the phrase, it also tarnishes the level of their intelligence. 

If they think their God or Jesus would approve of that kind of shameful mentality, all I can say is I am glad they are not the deities that I believe in. My deity would not approve in any way such filth as acceptable thinking. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.4  FLYNAVY1  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.2    4 years ago

Look no further than Jerry Falwell saying that Melania Trump's girl on girl photoshoot was "Art", while others like him screaming that Michelle Obama wearing a sleeveless dress at the WH was disgracing the position of the First Lady.

Professor Guide
10  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11  Trout Giggles    4 years ago

What bothers me about this is that they're bastardizing the Feast of the Pentecost (or whatever it's called, Catholics celebrate it). Anyway the Pentecost was when Jesus brought a ring of fire down on the apostles heads and then they were able to speak different languages so that they could go out in the world and bring the good news. They didn't start babbling complete and utter nonsense, they spoke the languages of the ancient world.

If these mental midgets would actually read their Scripture they would know that. Perhaps they have but they're counting on the faithful to not read their Scripture