╌>

Trump shares Randy Quaid video: 'Fox is dead to me'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  flynavy1  •  4 years ago  •  36 comments

By:   Jordan Williams (MSN)

President Trump retweeted a video in which actor Randy Quaid recites one of the president's tweets criticizing Fox News, and says that "Fox is dead to me."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

President Trump retweeted a video in which actor Randy Quaid recites one of the president's tweets criticizing Fox News, and says that "Fox is dead to me."

© Getty Images Trump shares Randy Quaid video: 'Fox is dead to me'

Quaid, a staunch Trump supporter, shared a video on Nov. 12 of him staring closely into his camera as he recites the tweet. Red and green lights can be seen flashing in the background.

"TIME TO MAKE OAN & NEWSMAX RICH. FOX IS DEAD TO ME!" Quaid wrote.

TIME TO MAKE OAN & NEWSMAX RICH. FOX IS DEAD TO ME! pic.twitter.com/IhnDXCJ7a7 - Randy Quaid (@RandyRRQuaid) November 12, 2020

Trump first shared the tweet the same day in which he lamented that Fox "forgot the Golden Goose" that made them successful.

".@FoxNews daytime ratings have completely collapsed. Weekend daytime even WORSE. Very sad to watch this happen, but they forgot what made them successful, what got them there. They forgot the Golden Goose. The biggest difference between the 2016 Election, and 2020, was @FoxNews," Trump tweeted at the time.

.@FoxNews daytime ratings have completely collapsed. Weekend daytime even WORSE. Very sad to watch this happen, but they forgot what made them successful, what got them there. They forgot the Golden Goose. The biggest difference between the 2016 Election, and 2020, was @FoxNews! - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 12, 2020

The president became increasingly agitated with Fox News in the final months of his campaign, complaining that its polling was skewed against him and repeatedly bemoaning that its coverage was the biggest difference between 2016 and 2020.

His anger at the network boiled over after it was the first to project on election night that President-elect Joe Biden would win Arizona, though other news outlets later followed suit.

The president is reportedly looking to start his own media venture to directly compete with the network after he leaves the White House.

Trump also responded to multiple tweets from Quaid on Tuesday, which took aim at the election, Republicans and "Big Pharma."

"We've lost confidence in the system that elects our leaders. 79 million Americans believe election was rigged, the results fraudulent," Quaid tweeted on Friday. "We need an in-person-only-paper ballot re-vote, especially in the States where flagrant irregularities have occurred. No accuracy, no democracy!"

"Are you listening Republicans?" Trump responded.

Are you listening Republicans? https://t.co/N5heB6gvwb - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2020

Trump also thanked Quaid for "working hard to clean up the stench of the 2020 Election Hoax!"

Thank you Randy, working hard to clean up the stench of the 2020 Election Hoax! https://t.co/I1hgtxe486 - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2020

Trump's responses come after the General Services Administration authorized the transition of power to the incoming Biden administration. The president said on Twitter that he asked his administration to begin the transition, though he still did not concede his election loss and said he would keep fighting.

Since Biden was projected to win the presidential election on Nov. 7, Trump has tried unsuccessfully to challenge the results in court while claiming without evidence that there was widespread voter fraud in the election.

The lawsuits have fizzled, and a growing number of Republicans have recognized Biden as the president-elect. A federal judge in Pennsylvania tossed out a Trump campaign lawsuit over the weekend, writing in a scathing opinion that the accusations were "unsupported by evidence."

Since then, both Michigan and Pennsylvania, two of the states that Biden won and where the Trump campaign mounted legal challenges, certified their election results.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1  seeder  FLYNAVY1    4 years ago

Too funny....!   Now Fox isn't sufficiently far enough right for these loons.

Time to start listening to NewsMax, and OAN kids so we can keep up with the latest conspiracies that Trump supporters are going to try to take mainstream!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1    4 years ago

the finger pointing will further alienate any of the sane left in the failed 4th reich.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  devangelical @1.1    4 years ago

We talked the other night to our good friends down under in Australia.  They watch the American political scene as 1.) It is important to the rest of the world.  2.) Because you couldn't write a script that would be believable except that it is happening right on the world stage. 

They said that American politics was always fun to watch, but with Trump it has been like a bad soap opera that you know is bad, but continually tune in tomorrow to see what happens next.  The world knows Trump is a joke.  They just don't understand why so many Americans can't figure it out. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    4 years ago

Fox News was there long before trmp came on the scene and they carried his water for him. Now, here I am defending Fox News...and that pisses me off!

Randy Quaid is a washed up has-been and probably insane. Nobody listens to him

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Randy Quaid left this planet a long time ago. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1  Gsquared  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

Who?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.2  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

Alien abduction again...?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.2    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Possibly...with those red and green lights flashing in the background?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  Hal A. Lujah    4 years ago

Randy Quaid 2024 ... Make America Quazy Again.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    4 years ago
Make America Quazy Again.

Perhaps we now know who "Q" is from Qanon...

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     4 years ago

Yeah, I'm sure going to listen to him...

4Fmbr2_0MpDpf6300?type=thumbnail_512x288

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Kavika @5    4 years ago

Was that his Duck Dynasty audition?

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1    4 years ago
Was that his Duck Dynasty audition?

Nope, it's one of his photos from jail. He has been arrested a number of times. He's a con man much like his hero, Trump.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @5    4 years ago

It's too bad because he used to be a good actor.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2    4 years ago

Good is a bit strong, he did pretty well in one movie...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5.2.1    4 years ago

I liked him in several movies. He played a mean man in "Brokeback Mountain" pretty well. I also liked in the Vacation movies and "Independence Day"

Ender
Professor Principal
6  Ender    4 years ago

Isn't this the loon that tried to hide out in Canada and didn't pay his taxes...

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1  Kavika   replied to  Ender @6    4 years ago

one and the same, Ender. Ironic isn't it his hero may have a problem with taxes as well.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @6    4 years ago

Canada got stuck with Quaid and we got stuck with Beiber.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.2.1  Gordy327  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2    4 years ago

I'm not sure if that's a fair trade or not?

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
6.2.2  Freefaller  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2    4 years ago
Canada got stuck with Quaid

I'm pretty sure we gave him back already

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
6.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Ender @6    4 years ago
Isn't this the loon that tried to hide out in Canada and didn't pay his taxes...

Didn't he try to steal someone's house, too?  He and his girlfriend or whoever refused to pay rent and refused to leave the property, or some kind of similar incident.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

NewsMax and OANN are the best choices.  CBN.1 a good choice as well.  Still watch Fox for the prime time opinion shows (Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, Waters, Jeanine, Gutfeld, Levin, Hilton)7 days a week, but for regular news, no way!  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7    4 years ago
but for regular news, no way!  

What makes you think any Trump supporters know what regular news is ? 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7    4 years ago

[Deleted]

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
7.2.1  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.2    4 years ago

[Deleted]

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
7.3  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7    4 years ago

For years you've sung the praises of Fox, now because they aren't moving to the loony right as fast as you are, they aren't worth watching.

Simply amazing C4P..... 

BTW.... you still thinking the election was "stolen" from the your savior Trump?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @7.3    4 years ago

I do believe the alt right wing of the RNC sends down a talking points memo every morning to all their mouthpieces. The loony alt right talk show host here locally has turned away from Fox, too.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
7.3.2  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.3.1    4 years ago

The loony alt right talk show host here locally has turned away from Fox, too.

I see they are blaming Fox for part of the reason Trump lost too...... Spend some time at Breitbart...... If your stomach is up for it.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.3.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @7.3.2    4 years ago

I'm afraid I would get a virus

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
7.3.4  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.3.3    4 years ago

I was monitoring Breitbart the other day and the discussion (please apply loosely) turned to "black people can't be trusted to count votes" so that is why all the heavy minority cities should have their ballots thrown out.....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.3.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @7.3.4    4 years ago

OMG....and they aren't racist..... HEAVY SARCASM HERE!!!!!!

Ender
Professor Principal
7.3.6  Ender  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @7.3.4    4 years ago

I just took a look and talk was about Soros controlling the world and the press....

Why they continue to have a hardon for that one man, I don't get.

Listening to them he rules the world.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
7.3.7  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Ender @7.3.6    4 years ago

And that's what we are in conversation here with boys n girls....!

It is incredible the number of conspiracies'  they have settled into that Trump massages.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7    4 years ago

Holy shit, you spend that much time watching partisan political talk shows? No wonder you are so fucked up. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8  Thrawn 31    4 years ago

That dude is still alive? I just kinda assumed he killed himself after Independence Day (the high point of his entire life).