╌>

The Magastan Empire ?

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  33 comments

The Magastan Empire ?
Suckers, er, subscribers , will pay $4.99 each per month to receive the Trump channel app programming on their Roku, Firestick, Apple device, computer, etc.  Hosts will include Trump himself, Don Jr. Lara Trump, Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller, Kayleigh McAnany, Nigel Farage, Corey Lewandowski, and Jerry Falwell Jr, and Rudy Giuliani, of course.

I heard this future laid out by someone in the media and it struck me as not at all implausible. 

Trump sets up shop in Maralago , Palm Beach Florida, where he is surrounded by a coterie of flunkies, conspiracy nuts , grifters and schemers. 

Trump presides over his main form of communication with the world , his twitter page. If that forum is taken away from him for posting constant disinformation, it will be announced that another twitter page, under another name , such as "The Trump Team" , now speaks for the boss. 

Trump is given control over a sizable block of weekly programming on either OANN or Newsmax. He may in fact obtain majority control over one of those "news" channels. Or, more likely, either OANN or Newsmax creates a new streaming channel for Trump content. Suckers, er, subscribers , will pay $4.99 each per month to receive the Trump channel app programming on their Roku, Firestick, Apple device, computer, etc.  Hosts will include Trump himself, Don Jr. , Lara Trump, Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller, Kayleigh McAnany, Nigel Farage, Corey Lewandowski, Jerry Falwell Jr, and Rudy Giuliani, of course.

At $4.99 per month, if this operation got 20 million subscribers it would take in 1.2 billion dollars per year.  Who thinks Trump can't get 20 million chumps to support him ? 

He will have a constant platform to attack the Biden administration and you can expect dozens of new conspiracy theories about Hunter Biden and Kamala Harris. I think we will learn that Harris was the love child of Angela Davis and William Ayers. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Although this may seem slightly humorous, believe me, it is under discussion pretty much the way I laid it out. . 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago
believe me, it is under discussion pretty much the way I laid it out. . 

Show us where.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    4 years ago

132732903_3087784144656269_5506747387820532011_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Ps5zmCjnO3MAX8sCCXL&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=be18ba7f596f89ccf4043fe5814aff26&oe=60093792

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.1    4 years ago

It won't work. The people are not stupid. Trump said $2,000 per person and get all that pork out of it!

Nancy is conveniently tone deaf. Time has caught up with the old hack!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.2    4 years ago
Time has caught up with the old hack!

ha ha ha, get a clue ...

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.2    4 years ago
and get all that pork out of it!

Can you be more specific. I'm sending Cliff Notes to Cruz and Cornyn

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
2  Bob Nelson    4 years ago

This is RIDICULOUS!

... and perfectly credible...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago
Sounds good

I dont think you would want to miss the nightly Kayleigh McAnany show. 

OIP.U6DQEGJegj8ozBF1hPQwzgHaHa?pid=Api&rs=1

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6  Gsquared    4 years ago

"The Chump Channel"

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1  devangelical  replied to  Gsquared @6    4 years ago

keeping a room of morons entertained for less than $0.17 per day is a trumpco bargain!

Krishna
Professor Expert
7  Krishna    4 years ago

She is missing the assets that would cause me to watch

I assume you are referring to Brains?

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @7    4 years ago
She is missing the assets that would cause me to watch

Here's an actual video-- Kayleigh Mc Inanely as "the Strawman"

:

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Krishna @7.1    4 years ago

Right, because "Kayleigh Mc Inanely" (SIC) is the topic!

Deflecting negates whatever point you thought you had.