╌>

Chris Cuomo : Trump Is The Worst President We Have Ever Seen

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  26 comments

Chris Cuomo : Trump Is The Worst President We Have Ever Seen

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Chris Cuomo show

Dec 23, 2020

In 24 hours, just the past 24 hours, this President has vetoed pay for the military, stalled relief for millions of you, and issued the most toxic tally of pardons we have ever seen.

26 new Trump pardons tonight, gifts to many convicted criminals that you know well, who did horrible things. Many admitted it. And then he left to go golf in Florida.

After vetoing pay for the military, after leaving relief in limbo, millions of Americans don't have food for Christmas, let alone money for heat, or gifts, and he knows it. And he doesn't sign the relief bill. And he doesn't veto it. So, he knows nothing will happen.

There is a gift in this moment, and I hope you decide to accept it, once and for all. It is the gift of ultimate clarity about this outgoing President. Democrats, Independents, real Republicans, you all now know, just based on the last 24 hours alone, this guy is the worst ever.

He is the worst President we have ever seen. Period! He has not only proven to be incompetent, but he is indeed truly inhumane.

He has denied the hungry. He has denied our warriors. He has denied a pandemic, and he does not give a damn about anything, but lying about it all and faking his own greatness. That is the truth.

It is demonstrated by everything we have seen. It must be his legacy. And those who have ignored and empowered him, those who have solicited this brand, of his own horrible actions, towards others, are complicit.

He must be remembered as the worst, if only for this alone. And if only this is what we had seen, it would already make him the worst, on top of years of perfidy, of deceit, of lies, of viciousness towards those who need protection consistently.

You literally have seen nothing to feel any other way. And, yet, you do, but no more. This has to be a bottom.

He must be seen as the worst, and we must run away from him, and this type of behavior, as fast as we ever have, collectively, as a country before. Anybody who wants to continue his kind of just crooked ways must be condemned, and early, because this cannot be repeated. That would be a shame on us.

The headliners he pardoned tonight, those who kept their mouths shut, family by extension, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Charles Kushner. That is the father of his son-in-law Jared.

"Law and order!" "The pro-law enforcement President!" Give me a break! He just undid hard work of law enforcement, who made the cases against these crooks.

This country pursued justice against those who did wrong. He just undid it. Not because there are new reckonings in the case, but because it's all about him and saving face.

Both Stone and Manafort were indicted by Special Counsel Bob Mueller. They went to trial. They were convicted by juries of multiple crimes, Stone a long-time ally, and Manafort, his former Campaign Chair.

And Kushner, you may not know about him. But I'll give you the thumbnail. That's all you need to know.

He pleaded guilty to tax evasion and retaliating against a federal witness and lying to the FEC. He was prosecuted in the early 2000s, by then U.S. Attorney, Chris Christie, and then Christie of course became Trump Transition Chair.

"What's so bad about that? It's the guy's, you know, it's the father- in-law, you know, it's his brother - son-in-law's father. I mean, isn't that the right thing?"

Kushner is no ordinary white-collar criminal. This man set up his own brother-in-law with a prostitute, and then sent the video to his sister. That is the kind of thing that only Trump would see a pardon available.

He commuted Stone's sentence for obstruction of Congress, threatening a witness, earlier this year, before he was set to surrender. We know why he did it. Roger Stone is many things, but one of them is loyal to those that he sees as on his side. Trump returned the favor.

Manafort has been home, serving confinement, after COVID. But this is no mercy pardon. These are rewards. You notice what Manafort never did, right? Never talked about Trump! Not a word!

Republican Senator Ben Sasse put out a statement tonight calling it all "Rotten to the core."

Welcome to the party, brother. Welcome to the party. Time is over for your delicate dance. Sasse, you've got a great future in your Party. You have a potential future in this country. You should have been saying that all along. And, by the way, Sasse has been one of the most rational.

We now should have clarity. Trump is the worst. We have never seen anything like this, this kind of insensitivity to humanity, this disrespect of justice. He is literally no friend to justice, and he's a President. Think about it.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

this is how trump will be remembered

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

not how i'll remember the mental midget misfit ing his heir , as all tangled up in 

never ending LIES and Deceipt , with a receipt to stand buy the NO RETURN door as he attempts to re=enter the one way street he should have been shot upon, as it was 5th avenue , not the Barr lowered from Candy Apples cryin fowl while giggling at the gaggle of goose neck braces put on their bills to charge the batteries acid with FALSIFYING REALITY with truthful LIES  a bout N E N ALL, cause he is a wretched excuse for a man, so, perhaps, i'm not a fan, nor an AC unit, but i can blow a few away with that seed that witch i cast like a shadow ground hawg image conjured from imagination out on vacation daze N Knights round the rectangular table o contents , yet incontinent in seven areas threw out the world, cause it'
s dirty

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  dennis smith @1.1.1    4 years ago
Nothing either of the Cuomo's speak

would i need here to come to my OWN conclusion on the delusional occupant of our White House

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  dennis smith @1.1.1    4 years ago
Nothing either of the Cuomo's speak the opposite is true.

Well, I don't know if I'd agree with you that "Nothing either of the Cuomo's speak the opposite is true" which would mean they always speak the truth, according to you. I'm sure they've exaggerated a time or two. But I agree that most of the time they do speak truth and frequently nail dishonest Donald for the inept piece of shit he is.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

This bs coming from the worst governor of the worst state  in American history

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2  Gsquared    4 years ago

Trump will continue to disgrace the Presidency, indeed, disgrace the whole country, until the bitter end.  

Usually, the term "bitter end" is  metaphorical.  In Trump's case, it is palpable and real.

There is nothing at all redeeming about this man.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago
"Trump is the worst. We have never seen anything like this, this kind of insensitivity to humanity, this disrespect of justice. He is literally no friend to justice, and he's a President. Think about it."

Those who have sufficient intelligence HAVE thought about it, and booted him out of the White House before he has caused damage to America that will NEVER he overcome.  And then there are those who support him, STILL.