╌>

Pro-Trump Lawyer Calls for Georgia Runoffs Boycott - Hints at Arresting Republican Senate Candidates Loeffler, Perdue

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  4 years ago  •  99 comments

By:   Natalie Colarossi

Pro-Trump Lawyer Calls for Georgia Runoffs Boycott - Hints at Arresting Republican Senate Candidates Loeffler, Perdue
Lin Wood, a pro-Trump lawyer who has been aggressively promoting unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, tweeted a plan to boycott Georgia's critical Senate runoff race Friday and hinted at arresting GOP Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.

What this fruitcake* is trying to do is sheer craziness. No-- a type of craziness even beyond "sheer craziness"!

That being said-- I wish him great success in this endeavor!

* Lin Wood has also represented QAnon-supporting Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), the McCloskey couple, and Kyle Rittenhouse.

Oh-- and here's an important seed about yet more totally bizarro creatures inhabiting Trump's Inner Circle:

Who Is Terpsichore Maras-Lindeman? Powell Witness Identified as ( READ IT ALL ).

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Lin Wood and President Donald Trump in the Oval Office in March 11, 2020 - Joyce N. Boghosian/White House

Lin Wood, a pro-Trump lawyer who has been aggressively promoting unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, tweeted a plan to boycott Georgia's critical Senate runoff race Friday and hinted at arresting GOP Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.

Without evidence, Wood has alleged that voting machines provided by Dominion Voting Systems in the general election switched votes from President Donald Trump to President-elect Joe Biden, and has since  demanded that Republicans boycott the upcoming Georgia election.

Wood has also accused Loeffler, Perdue, and Georgia Governor Brian Kemp of participating in election fraud against Trump .

"I have received much criticism for demanding that GA fix the 11/3 fraud before we vote in 1/5 runoff. In full disclosure, I am not a fan of any of the 4 candidates in Senate runoff. Communists or China compromised in my opinion," Wood tweeted Friday.

Wood has received serious backlash from  a number of top Republicans  who view his and lawyer Sidney Powell's attempts to boycott the election as dangerous, ahead of a critical runoff race that will determine control of the U.S. Senate.

*Lin Wood has also represented QAnon-supporting Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene, the McCloskey couple, and Kyle Rittenhouse.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

The key take-away here: Georgia is having a run-off for two Senate seats. Why are people making such a big fuss about this? Because the result will determine which party control The Senate!

So what this nut-case is doing here is attempting to perpetrate Trump's myth that Georgia elections are unfair-- and therefore urging Republican voters not to vote!

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @1    4 years ago
So what this nut-case is doing here is attempting to perpetrate Trump's myth that Georgia elections are unfair-- and therefore urging Republican voters not to vote!

And even beyond that sort of total self-defeating insanity . . . . he's advocating actually arresting the two Republicans running for election to the 2 Senate seats in Georgia. (If they win,the Republicans regain control of the Senate-- if the Dems win the control will return to the Democratic Party). 

Oh yeah-- in addition this pea brain also wants to arrest Georgia Governor Brian Kemp-- a loyal Trump supporter! 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @1    4 years ago
urging Republican voters not to vote
When they lose two vital house seats if they don't vote, they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2  Split Personality    4 years ago

When in doubt, shout Commies !!!

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Split Personality @2    4 years ago
When in doubt, shout Commies !!!

Yup-- a time honoured tactic!

The Communists Burnt The Reichstag!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @2.1    4 years ago

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  dennis smith @2.1.2    4 years ago

For those who are unable to comprehend, it was a response to a comment about "commies". And, as well, in case you were unaware of the fact that Trump and his favourite mouthpiece, Pompeo, blame China for pretty well everything.  Surpisingly, they haven't blamed China for the Wreck of the Hesperus yet.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  dennis smith @2.1.3    4 years ago

Now you know.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.6  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.5    4 years ago
Now you know.

A sincere Thank You for providing another opportunity for us all to GET SMARTER HERE! jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

(Of course opportunities are only of value if when Opportunity knocks-- people  actually choose to take the opportunity!)

I am going to Watch What Happens Next!

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

My first impulse was to say that I've never seen anything as crazy as this.

But then I realized-- that's not true.

Ever since Trump got his ass-kicked in the recent election, not only is he getting crazier and crazier-- but the Uber Nut-cases are coming out of the woodwork to collude with his craziness! And even they are doing the most outlandish (and self-destructive things) they do this stuff daily!

So yes, things as crazy as this seem to be happening every day with Trump and his BFFs! 

Krishna
Professor Expert
4  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Pro-Trump Lawyer Calls For Georgia Runoffs Boycott!

jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     4 years ago

LOL, Wood should look under his bed I'll bet all the commies are right there.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Kavika @5    4 years ago

I imagine he collects them...keeps them locked up in a cage under his bed...so he can produce one whenever his accusations are challenged!

(Of course they're not real "Commies"...just some grad students in acting school needing to earn an extra buck or two...)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6  Sean Treacy    4 years ago

Lin Wood is a democrat.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    4 years ago

No wonder Trump is so fond of him!!!

"Many people are saying" that Trump absolutely loves Democrats! (Notice that delightful Shit-eating grin on Trump's face!!!

Just close your eyes, and wish real hard. And j ust keeping saying this to yourself.. ..over and over...and soon it may come true!

"WAR IS PEACE"

"FREEDOM IS SLAVERY",

"IGNORANCE IS BLISS".

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Kavika   replied to  dennis smith @6.1.1    4 years ago

Ignorance is delusional Republicans that believe that the election was a fraud and stolen from Trump and there are millions of them.jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Kavika   replied to  dennis smith @6.1.3    4 years ago
Your imagination is working overtime

Not at all, it's you who is unwilling to accept reality even in the face of the facts. 

This was yesterday in Miami

This was 12/23/20 in Palm Beach. The Confederate flag is a nice touch.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.1    4 years ago
"If ignorance is bliss the Dems must be the happiest  people in the world."

And if ignorance is bliss, then that's probably the most blissful comment on this page. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.9  Bob Nelson  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.7    4 years ago
In America we do not have government censorship of the news.

Are you sure that's always a good thing?

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.11  Bob Nelson  replied to    4 years ago

Examples?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.13  Tessylo  replied to    4 years ago

In other words, you have no examples.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.15  Kavika   replied to  dennis smith @6.1.6    4 years ago
Pictures show happy people, not ignorant ones like some of the leftist hatred posts.

If you took the time to read the link it shows that over 50% of Trump supporters believe that the election was stolen...Now that is delusional. 

The photos of happy delusional people weeks after the election was over demanding that Trump be installed as president.

Perhaps reality is a bridge too far for the right.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.16  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Kavika @6.1.2    4 years ago
and there are millions of them.

And even worse-- many of them reproduce! jrSmiley_5_smiley_image.png

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.17  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @6.1.15    4 years ago
ime to read the link it shows that over 50% of Trump supporters believe that the election was stolen...Now that is delusional.

As delusional as the 2/3 of Democrats who believed Russia tampered with vote totals in 2016?

Perhaps reality is a bridge too far for the right

Reality is obviously a bridge too far for Democrats. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.18  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.17    4 years ago

14090006.jpg

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.1.19  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    4 years ago
if it's not a death threat or yelling fire in a crowded movie theater I say anything goes.

True, you can believe and admit to believing just about anything, from a flat earth to widespread voter fraud. But the reality is that it's everyone else's right to call such persons fucking idiots for believing such utter nonsense. Freedom of speech does not mean speech free of criticism and fact checking.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.1.20  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.17    4 years ago
As delusional as the 2/3 of Democrats who believed Russia tampered with vote totals in 2016?

Please do link any Democrats making such a nonsensical claim as "Russians tampering with vote totals". I've seen many comments pointing out the FACT that Russia did interfere in the 2016 election in an effort to help Trump win, that's been proven by every intelligence agency and even a Republican led Senate investigation, but I haven't heard anyone claiming Russia "tampered with vote totals". That's just a straw 'squirrel' fabricated by dumb fucks who can't refute what Russia actually did but are desperate to protect their dear Leader from any criticism no matter how valid.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.1.21  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.20    4 years ago

Would polling work for you?

Scroll down about a third of the way to see the results in answer to the question.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.22  Buzz of the Orient  replied to    4 years ago
"No google Twitter do that."

Right, no google, just Bing search, Yahoo search, Ecosia search, Baidu search.....etc etc

Right, no Twitter, just Weibo, WeChat, TicTok......etc.

Different strokes for different folks.

quote-there-are-more-things-in-heaven-and-earth-horatio-than-are-dreamt-of-in-your-philosophy-william-shakespeare-34-73-77.jpg

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.23  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.7    4 years ago
"In America we do not have government censorship of the news."

No you don't, you just have mountains of fake news, biased news  and mislieading misinformation.  Personally, I'd rather have NO news instead of that, but I do read the Canadian Television Network (CTV) news, USA Today, MSN compilation of multiple American and World-wide news sources every day, and I can even access Fox News, besides many other world sources, and I don't have or use a VPN to bypass censorship. 

Oh, I am SO deprived....

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.24  Bob Nelson  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.20    4 years ago

Sean is an artist with "reformulation"...

It's probably true that two-thirds of all Democrats believe that the Russians interfered in the election... via "fake news" on Facebook and Twitter. They should believe this because it has been pretty well proven.

Sean reformulates that into "tampered with vote totals". 

Personally, I'd like to see reformulation become NT's most heavily sanctioned violation. (Hello??? Perrie are you listening??)

If our right-wing members had to quote or link... they'd have very little to say...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.25  Sean Treacy  replied to  Bob Nelson @6.1.24    4 years ago
Sean is an artist with "reformulation". ..

Oh Bob... projecting your M.O. again.

Sean reformulates that into "tampered with vote totals". 

No Bob, I am not you.  When I make a claim, I can back it up.   I mean, Jim already did but here you go, AGAIN.

From 2018:

"Two out of three Democrats also claim Russia tampered with vote tallies on Election Day to help the President – something for which there has been no credible evidence."

Now, here's what history tells us will happen because it's happened countless times in the past.  When this comes up in a few weeks, you'll make the exact same claim and demand I provide the link again. And then you'll ignore it and make the exact same claim the week after that.  

Personally, I'd like to see reformulation become NT's most heavily sanctioned violation

Talk about asking for trouble....

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.26  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.20    4 years ago

on, but I haven't heard anyone claiming Russia "tampered with vote totals"

The left's ability to flush their lies down the memory hole is truly amazing.

hat's just a straw 'squirrel' fabricated by dumb fucks who can't refute what Russia actually did but are desperate to protect their dear Leader from any criticism no matter how val id.

Whoops! . 

"Two out of three Democrats also claim Russia tampered with vote tallies on Election Day to help the President – something for which there has been no credible evidence.

How embarrassing for you!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.27  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @6.1.18    4 years ago

Poor Kavika, desperate to cling to his silly stereotypes and afraid to deal with the reality of what Democrats believe.

Some day, hopefully, you can face the truth without deflecting with pictures. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.28  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.27    4 years ago

Tell me Sean, how many lawsuits were filed by the Dems to overturn the election, was it more than 60?  Did Clinton still cling to a delusional view that she won the election two months after it was over?  Did she refuse to concede? 

''Stop the Steal'' the chant of the unhinged.

Talk about being unable to deal with the reality of the republicans..LOL

The only stereotype that I stick with is one of you and the squirrel. 

Cheers

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.29  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @6.1.28    4 years ago

Keep deflecting Kavika.  Going to skip right past it again, huh? 

Just keep pretending Democrats don't believe made up conspiracies and keep to your tired and true partisan bashing of Republicans.  

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.30  Bob Nelson  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.25    4 years ago

Seriously, Sean?

Have you looked at YouGov? 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.31  Bob Nelson  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.26    4 years ago

Jeez, Sean... it's embarrassing...

You've found a marketing outfit that ran a poll. And now their findings are gospel?

It's embarrassing...

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.32  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.29    4 years ago

Not deflecting at all Sean. It was you that started with the deflection. I've not made any mention of the dems or what I believe. In case you've forgotten the original comments were about the current republican response to the election. 

Not bashing the republicans, just pointing out facts. 

But feel free to post your very own article on the 2016 presidential race. 

In case you're not aware of it, Trump lost.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.33  Sean Treacy  replied to  Bob Nelson @6.1.30    4 years ago

ave you looked at YouGov

The ole ad hominem fallacy.  No surprise. 

No apology for your false statements? 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.34  Bob Nelson  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.33    4 years ago

Sean! 

You're losing it. Have you forgotten the meaning of ad hominem?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.35  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @6.1.32    4 years ago
Not deflecting at all Sean. I

Of course you are. Instead of addressing what I wrote, you pivoted to lawsuits and concessions etc.. 

t bashing the republicans, just pointing out facts.

That's all I'm doing Kavika.  Providing facts and context to your partisanship.  I'm sorry that threatens you so much. 

ut feel free to post your very own article on the 2016 presidential race. 

I could. Or you could provide context to your posts.  Either way works.

In case you're not aware of it, Trump lost.

I am.  The odds say you believe the Russians tampered with votes in 2016. I'm just here to provide help to the majority of Democrats who believe delusional things like that. It's a public service. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.36  Bob Nelson  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.35    4 years ago

And... shazaaam!!

We've completely forgotten the seed!

Well done!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.37  MrFrost  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.7    4 years ago

In America we do not have government censorship of the news.

So what you are saying that trump never once used the phrase, "fake news!!!"? 

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.38  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.35    4 years ago

What in the world makes you think that I'm threatened by what you post...LMAO. 

You'd make a piss poor gambler, Sean. 

A real public service would be for you to try to convince the delusional republicans that believe Trump won the election. You could start with Trump since he seems to be quite delusional about it.

Here is the latest tweet from Trump now that is delusional...

Enjoy.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.39  seeder  Krishna  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.3    4 years ago
Your imagination is working overtime.

Links?

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.40  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.22    4 years ago

There are more things in Heaven and Earth Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy...

And we have some of them right here on NT....posting mysterious comments.

(Just comments...or perhaps failed attempts at Haiku?)

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.41  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.29    4 years ago
keep to your tired and true

As opposed to your energized and false?

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.42  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @6.1.34    4 years ago
You're losing it. Have you forgotten the meaning of ad hominem?

I think you may be making a assumption there. Of course we may not yet know all the facts, but it would appear that perhaps he may never had it in the first place!

(After all, how can someone lose something they never had???)

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.43  seeder  Krishna  replied to    4 years ago
I gave two look at my post what the fuck?

But maybe she no want no look to your post look at it the fuck two times especially not?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.44  Tessylo  replied to    4 years ago

That's what I say when I look at the majority of your posts, what the fuck?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.45  Tessylo  replied to  Krishna @6.1    4 years ago

tRump is the personification of IGNORANCE

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.46  Bob Nelson  replied to  Krishna @6.1.42    4 years ago
he may never had it in the first place!

... oh...

...   ... true...

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.1.50  Bob Nelson  replied to  dennis smith @6.1.48    4 years ago

"BOTH SIDES DO IT!!!"

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.2  Split Personality  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    4 years ago

and voted in multiple states for dead candidates,

LMAO

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Split Personality @6.2    4 years ago
and voted in multiple states for dead candidates, LMAO

Well, I do know folks who believe that 

The only good candidate is a dead candidate!

Why? Because these strange people believe that, unlike live politicians-- at least the dead ones can't Fuck Things Up the way some live ones do!

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Split Personality @6.2    4 years ago
and voted in multiple states for dead candidates,

It's a Zombie attack!

Yup--the Zombies voted in YUGE numbers-- and in MULTIPLE STATES!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @6.2.1    4 years ago

I found this.

1. MISSOURI SENATOR MEL CARNAHAN

Missouri Governor Mel Carnahan famously won election to the Senate in Missouri in 2000—38 days after passing away in a plane crash that also claimed the lives of his son and a campaign advisor.

2. TRACY CITY MAYOR CARL GEARY

In early 2010, voters in the small town of Tracy City, Tennessee, handed Carl Geary an overwhelming victory in the city’s mayoral race—ousting incumbent Barbara Brock by winning more than 70 percent of the vote. Geary was unable to accept, of course, because he’d died of a heart attack a month before the election.

3. WINFIELD MAYOR HARRY STONEBRAKER

Missouri voters were at it again in 2009 when the town of Winfield’s recently deceased incumbent mayor Harry Stonebraker won a fourth term with a staggering 90 percent of the vote. According to the NY Daily News, Stonebraker’s death from a heart attack only seemed to bolster the popularity he’d already garnered (one year earlier, he won praise when he helped citizens recover from a flood that had ravaged the town).

4. U.S. REPRESENTATIVE PATSY MINK

Patsy Mink was a trailblazing politician who served the state of Hawaii for 12 terms in the U.S. House of Representatives. According to the  National Women's Hall Of Fame, in 1964 Mink became “the first woman of color elected to the national legislature and the first Asian-American congresswoman, serving until she died of pneumonia weeks before election day in 2002. A few weeks after receiving a state funeral, Mink was honored once again when the voters of Hawaii re-elected her to Congress—a seat that was re-assigned a few months later after a special election.

5. CALIFORNIA STATE SENATOR JENNY OROPEZA

During the 2010 midterms, California state senator Jenny Oropeza easily won re-election, despite having passed away two weeks earlier from complications caused by a blood clot.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.2.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Split Personality @6.2    4 years ago

Maybe everyone voted twice...LOL

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.5  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2.3    4 years ago

I suppose what those cases illustrate it that its not just some politicians who are crazy....its also a lot of the voters who vote for them!

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.6  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.2.4    4 years ago
Maybe everyone voted twice...LOL

Or even three times. 

Or... I wouldn't be surprised if many of them voted six or seven times...and in several states.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if many people voted many times in many countries!

On many continents, even! jrSmiley_5_smiley_image.png

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.7  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @6.2.6    4 years ago
I wouldn't be surprised if many of them voted six or seven times...and in several states.

If many people voted three times times in five or more states  . . . How many people were there in all?

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    4 years ago

Lin Wood is a democrat.

Donald Trump is a Transvestite.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
7  Bob Nelson    4 years ago

They're crazy.

It's that simple.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @7    4 years ago
They're crazy. It's that simple.

Beyond "ordinary crazy'...this is a whole 'nother dimension of crazy!

Anyway...since he (& Trump) have said that Georgia elections are corrupt, he's called for Georgia Republicans to boycott the upcoming special election for those two Senate seats.

I hope his effort is successful!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @7.1    4 years ago

Me too.  

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
7.1.2  Bob Nelson  replied to  Krishna @7.1    4 years ago

Calling for a boycott of an election that's essential for the neo-fascists' strategy is... crazy.

Crazy.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @7.1.2    4 years ago

Yep.

In fact since Trump's held office, I've had an interesting insight.

Its not just that people are either crazy..or not. 

Or even not crazy..or a little crazy.. or even "very crazy"!

Rather, there a whole YUGE range of crazy... some at the extreme end of the scale exhibit a degree of craziness that's hard to believe is real.

But it exists.

And Dear leader seems to be preferring them as associates and advisors!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Bob Nelson @7.1.2    4 years ago

"Calling for a boycott of an election that's essential for the neo-fascists' strategy is... crazy.

Crazy."

Ah, but I LOVE that kind of craziness.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1.5  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.1.4    4 years ago
Ah, but I LOVE that kind of craziness.

And Trump has a lot more supporters of this level of insanity...so my guess is that there will soon be more good news to come! 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @7.1.5    4 years ago

From your lips to God's ears.

Thomas
Senior Guide
8  Thomas    4 years ago

Providing cover so if the Rep. candidates lose, they don't have to claim the election was rigged.

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Thomas @8    4 years ago

Or...something like that...?

evilone
Professor Guide
9  evilone    4 years ago

Mr Wood's lawsuit to stop the run off has been tossed from court today, like all the other crap he's done recently he has no standing, or evidence of wrong doing.

Krishna
Professor Expert
9.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  evilone @9    4 years ago
to stop the run off has been tossed from court today,

IIRC, I believe I read a few days ago that Trump and Trump-inspired election lawsuits at the time totaled 51!

And the MAGA's lost 50 of them!!!

(The one they actually won was a minor one-- about some small technicality that had no significant impact on the outcome.)

Losing 50 out of 51-- Trump and his evil Munchkins may have set an all time record! jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
9.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @9.1    4 years ago
Losing 50 out of 51-- Trump and his evil Munchkins may have set an all time record!

"Many people are saying" that Trump and The MAGA Hatters are losers...and this is obviously positive proof that they (the "Many People" crowd) are totally correct!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @9.1.1    4 years ago

I apologize for having to piggy back on your comment for mine, but for what ever reason, the place where you post a new comment is not there.

This close to the run off, these two corrupt candidates will still appear on the ballots even if they are arrested and put away.  Yet, some moron voters will vote for them anyway.

Krishna
Professor Expert
9.1.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.2    4 years ago

There have previous instances where someone running for office was in jail at the time. And IIRC there have been cases where they even won the election (while still serving time!)

pat wilson
Professor Participates
10  pat wilson    4 years ago

Isn't there a fine for filing frivolous cases ?

Kavika
Professor Principal
10.1  Kavika   replied to  pat wilson @10    4 years ago

Not sure if there is a fine, but he will have to wear a dunce hat in court for the next two years.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Kavika @10.1    4 years ago

Or maybe write on a Courthouse blackboard 200 times:

I will not file frivolous lawsuits.

(Etc.)

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
10.2  Bob Nelson  replied to  pat wilson @10    4 years ago

I don't know about a fine, but a lawyer can be disbarred.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @10.2    4 years ago

I think that Trump himself, as well as many of his cult's members, have gone a bit too far at times... occasionally in statements they've made...actions they taken... in many cases breaking the law.

A lot of this hasn't been prosecuted. Trump's own law-breaking because as President he's immune from prosecution. And he's also done various things that he can do (as president) that protect not only himself...but also his most evil henchmen (and henchwomen..is that a word?)

But as soon as he's out of power, a lot of lawsuits will be set in motion...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
10.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  pat wilson @10    4 years ago

I've referred to this case previously - however it's in Canada where frivolous cases are not tolerated.

TORONTO—A prominent Toronto lawyer   who pursued a frivolous action on behalf of a client was found personally liable Tuesday for the legal costs incurred, a decision he said could deter lawyers from taking on tough cases.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  pat wilson @10    4 years ago

Some states take it a step further, a fine and having to pay the court costs for both sides.