Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  10 comments

By:    Josephine Harvey and Christy Havranek, HuffPost

Rioters Breach Nancy Pelosi's Offices, Put Feet On Desks, Leave Menacing Note

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Rioters Breach Nancy Pelosi's Offices, Put Feet On Desks, Leave Menacing Note

Josephine Harvey  and  Christy Havranek
Wed, January 6, 2021, 6:01 PM EST

5ff62b792600000e4a7a3a0e.jpeg

A pro-Trump rioter puts his feet up in Speaker Nancy Pelosi's offices. The desk reportedly belongs to her assistant. (Photo: SAUL LOEB via Getty Images)

Supporters of President   Donald Trump   breached the offices of House Speaker   Nancy Pelosi   (D-Calif.) on Wednesday after violently storming the Capitol building and clashing with police.

One man posed for a photo with his feet on a desk. Another image shows a threatening note written on a manila folder that reads, “We will not back down.”

According to   The New York Times , a number of rioters entered the top Democrat’s suite of offices, flipping over tables and pulling photos from walls.

Outside the Capitol, protesters were seen with a sign reading “Pelosi is Satan.”

5ff6363f240000c6568ade6f.jpeg

Intruders holding American flags invade Pelosi's office suite in the U.S. Capitol. (Photo: SAUL LOEB via Getty Images)

5ff635df240000cf568ade6e.jpeg

A pro-Trump rioter goes through items on the desk of a Pelosi staffer. (Photo: SAUL LOEB via Getty Images)

5ff62b75260000f2497a3a0d.jpeg

A threatening note was left in Pelosi's suite after extremists invaded the U.S. Capitol. (Photo: SAUL LOEB via Getty Images)

5ff635152600003342a50018.jpeg

A rioter wearing a "Keep America Great" hat sits in Pelosi's office suite. (Photo: SAUL LOEB via Getty Images)

5ff635e026000076500c67a1.jpeg

Broken glass litters a mantle in Pelosi's offices before a photo of the speaker and the late President George H.W. Bush. (Photo: SAUL LOEB via Getty Images)

In a   joint statement   on Twitter, Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) called on Trump to demand that “all protesters leave the U.S. Capitol and Capitol grounds immediately.”

Meanwhile, multiple rioters posted images and videos of themselves inside Capitol offices. Other photos show rioters   apparently stealing   property, smashing windows and climbing on building scaffolding.

A reporter with right-wing commentator Glenn Beck’s media outlet, TheBlaze, posted a photo of a computer screen in Pelosi’s offices and then deleted it, according to   The Daily Beast’s Maxwell Tani .

“BREAKING: I am inside Nancy Pelosi’s office with the thousands of revolutionaries who have stormed the building. To put into perspective how quickly staff evacuated, emails are still on the screen along side a federal alert warning members of the current revolution,” a screenshot of Elijah Schaffer’s tweet reads.

Schaffer   later wrote   that he was not “personally involved” in Wednesday’s disturbing events.

HuffPost reached out to Pelosi’s office for comment but did not hear back immediately.

This article originally appeared on   HuffPost   and has been updated.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

These morons are providing the prosecutors with all the evidence they'll be needing for their trials.

Freaking morons . . . 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago

All good with it Tess, but I want the ring leaders that whipped them up into a frenzy hoisted by their buster browns....!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.1    3 years ago

Of course I do too . . . .

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago

Social media is famous for low IQ criminals posting their deeds and then getting busted for it.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

Trump will be in court so often that his cell will have a revolving door.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    3 years ago

If I could only believe that Paula...... The asshat has skated this far in his life on attempts to hold him accountable.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1    3 years ago

The trick is to start with one charge that will stick and earn him years behind bars.  Then file other charges that will keep him in court for years.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 years ago
He’s Richard “Bigo” Barnett of Gravette, the founder of 2A NWA STAND, which bills itself as a 2nd Amendment rights group.

I copied that information from a post on a Face Book group I'm a member of. Now that the FBI knows who is....

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)    3 years ago

This behavior makes me love my pets even more. Completely unacceptable behavior. There is no excuse for these actions. Yes, I am agreeing that this egregious behavior is atrocious. I do not condone this behavior from or to anyone.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5  1stwarrior    3 years ago

Yeah, the guy who "left the note" sez he also left a quarter for Pelosi saying that was her share of the COVID stimulus.

Idjets - pure idjets.