╌>

POLL: 73% of Republicans Blame Liberal Protestors for Jan. 6

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  112 comments

By:   colbyhall (Mediaite)

POLL: 73% of Republicans Blame Liberal Protestors for Jan. 6
A new Yahoo/YouGov poll reveals that nearly three in four Republicans believe that left-wing protestors are to blame for the January 6th attack on the Capitol. This new information comes as the Senate votes on a bipartisan 9/11 commission to investigate the capitol mob led by Trump supporters eager to disrupt the constitutional process of […]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Colby HallMay 28th, 2021, 7:21 am Capitol-insurrection-GettyImages-1294933486-1200x675.jpg

A new Yahoo/YouGov poll reveals that nearly three in four Republicans believe that left-wing protestors are to blame for the January 6th attack on the Capitol.

This new information comes as the Senate votes on a bipartisan 9/11 commission to investigate the capitol mob led by Trump supporters eager to disrupt the constitutional process of certifying the Electoral College results that saw President Joe Biden replace former President Donald Trum p.

Writing for Yahoo! News, Andrew Romano reports:

The survey of 1,588 U.S. adults, which was conducted from May 24 to May 26, found that less than half of Republicans (41 percent) say supporters of then-President Donald Trump who gathered on Jan. 6 at the Capitol to rally against the certification of Joe Biden's Electoral College victory bear "some" or "a great deal" of the blame for the subsequent riot, which left several people dead and more than 140 injured. Less than a quarter (23 percent) blame Trump himself, and most (52 percent) say he is "not at all" to blame.

Yet a full 73 percent of Republicans pin "some" or "a great deal" of responsibility on "left-wing protesters trying to make Trump look bad," even though both the FBI and Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy have rejected the falsehood that leftist protesters were involved.

The vast majority of Democrats, meanwhile, say blame for the deadliest attack on the Capitol in two centuries falls on the Trump supporters who assembled in Washington (84 percent), Trump himself (83 percent) and Republicans who claimed the election was stolen (79 percent). Most Americans (63 percent, 55 percent and 56 percent, respectively) agree.

Senator Mitch McConnell has reportedly been "begging" his fellow GOP Senators to vote against the investigating commission, despite his Senate floor speech on February 13th that explicitly called for a criminal investigation into Trump's role in inciting a riot. These poll results reveal why he has little motivation to continue to explore the root cause of the attack on the Capitol building, as the vast majority of self-identified Republicans believe that it was the fault of left-wing protestors. It was not.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

The emergence of Donald Trump on the American political scene six years ago triggered an epidemic of ignorance heretofore unseen since the advent of literacy. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1  Hallux  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

'Obviously' democrats get their news from 'fake' sources ...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

trumpturd supporters cling to their ignorance and deplorability

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tessylo @1.2    3 years ago

Tess.... I wish you would stop holding back and understating things so much...!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.3  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
since the advent of literacy. 

Don't forget about the spike in ignorance that occurred at the launching of Fox News.

Rush, Glenn, Anne, etc. were all instrumental in the dumbing down process as well.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.3.1  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @1.3    3 years ago

I nominate Rupert Murdoch as the most evil Foreign invader ever.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    3 years ago

They're all fucking nuts!

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3  lady in black    3 years ago

No brain fucktards.  Like P.T. Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute", applies to all who fawn over Orange Conman and believe everything that fucktard utters

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    3 years ago

If they were liberals, the GOP would not have voted to shut down the investigation. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  MrFrost @4    3 years ago

Mitch is actually just doing a favor for liberals by shutting down the investigation.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1    3 years ago

That is why the US AG needs to step in.  The R's can't stop him.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.1    3 years ago

They don't like it at all, all those complicit gop/gqp members, that Merrick Garland is making 1/6/21 a PRIORITY. . . . 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1.3  Bob Nelson  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.2    3 years ago

Gee... I wonder why Garland would target the Republican American Fascist Party...

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.4  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @4.1.3    3 years ago
I suppose the article does have some sort of propaganda value that reinforces groupthink.

Unlike all the articles that you seed, eh?

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1.5  Bob Nelson  replied to  Krishna @4.1.4    3 years ago

The articles I seed contain facts and logic. I realize that that is offensive to some, but...  fuçk them! 

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.6  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @4.1.5    3 years ago

The articles I seed contain facts and logic. I realize that that is offensive to some, but...  fuçk them! 

Well...often on Social Media sites...it is considered "Political Incorrect" to resort to the use of actual facts!!!

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1.7  Bob Nelson  replied to  Krishna @4.1.6    3 years ago

In the Republican American Fascist Party, "truth" is not defined as it is elsewhere. The Fascists define "truth" as "whatever Trump says". 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Bob Nelson @4.1.7    3 years ago

truth" is not defined as it is elsewhere. The Fascists define "truth" as "whatever Trump says"

Tell us again Bob how Democrats never called Trump an illigirmate President after being shown posts of them doing just that. . 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1.9  Bob Nelson  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.8    3 years ago

The king Emperor of the out-of-context quote! Some folks might chill, when they realize that no one... absolutely no one... takes them seriously. But others are so self-absorbed that they cannot imagine not being taken seriously... 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  Bob Nelson @4.1.9    3 years ago

Poor Bob. you love to project your own actions upon others. 

But please Bob, tell us with a straight face how no Democrat ever called Trump an illigitmate President. It's illuminating to watch someone redefine reality in real time. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1.11  Bob Nelson  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.10    3 years ago

You're tiresome, Sean. Incessantly boring. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.12  Sean Treacy  replied to  Bob Nelson @4.1.11    3 years ago

Sorry to hear you feel that way Bob. I find you endlessly amusing. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5  Nerm_L    3 years ago

I do not understand what this type of reporting accomplishes.  The reporting is not editorial opinion.  And obviously it's not factual reporting either.  I suppose the article does have some sort of propaganda value that reinforces groupthink.

A 9/11 commission would accomplish nothing other than providing similar information that has propaganda value.  The incident has already been widely recorded and reported.  A large number of people involved have been arrested and interviewed.  The Capitol Police and security measures have been scrutinized.  The President has been impeached.  Both chambers of Congress have been pursuing fact finding investigations over the past four months.  What is the value of a commission other than to score partisan political points?

The journalism in the seeded article only provides fodder for the conspiracy theories that liberals only count the votes they want to count, that liberal biases in the media drive reporting, that journalism has devolved into nothing more than partisan point scoring, and that propaganda has replaced news.  The seeded article is not editorial opinion and is not factual reporting, so what is it?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  Tessylo  replied to  Nerm_L @5    3 years ago
"I do not understand"

You should have stopped right there.  You just said all you needed to say.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @5.1    3 years ago

jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Nerm_L @5    3 years ago

It was reported yesterday that law enforcement is finding that about 1 in 10 of the people who entered the capitol have some connection with the military. That sounds like something worth exploring in a commission. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5.2.1  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2    3 years ago
It was reported yesterday that law enforcement is finding that about 1 in 10 of the people who entered the capitol have some connection with the military. That sounds like something worth exploring in a commission. 

If the information is being obtained by other investigations then what would be the purpose of a commission?  Obviously a commission would only review facts that have already been obtained.  And there would be a conflict of interest since Congress possesses a high degree of authority over Capitol security.

An independent special counsel would be more appropriate.  But then Congress wouldn't have control over the investigation.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2    3 years ago

Once the military has their names and they are investigated by JAG, they can count on being thrown out of the service for violating their oaths.  No general discharges but less than honorable discharges.  They will be lucky if they can get jobs above minimum wage.  If any of them were retired and drawing pensions, they can kiss those goodbye.  The sad part is that their families might suffer as they can also lose their benefits.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Nerm_L @5    3 years ago

What is the value of a commission other than to score partisan political points?

To expose those in congress who conspired to help a violent mob attack the capital.  They are deathly afraid of being exposed, as they should be.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5.3.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.3    3 years ago
To expose those in congress who conspired to help a violent mob attack the capital.  They are deathly afraid of being exposed, as they should be.

It's more likely that members of Congressional leadership wanted the political optics of a protest at the Capitol.  The certification of the election during a protest was intended to be a show of political power over Trump.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.3.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Nerm_L @5.3.1    3 years ago

The certification of the election during a protest was intended to be a show of political power over Trump.

Or just the normal course of events for an election.  Elections have consequences - like losing and everything that comes with the loss.  Time to grow the fuck up Republicans.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.3.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.3    3 years ago

That ahole who opened the door to let them in should be censored and removed.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.4  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @5    3 years ago
I do not understand what this type of reporting accomplishes.

Obviously!

(Why am I not surprised??? jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif )

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.5  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @5    3 years ago

A 9/11 commission would accomplish nothing other than providing similar information that has propaganda value. 

Here's something to ponder (although you might not understand this either?): just about any reporting of facts can be used by someone for propaganda purposes! Just about anyone using the Internet has an 

agenda of one sort or another...think about it...!

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
5.5.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Krishna @5.5    3 years ago
think about it...

...... ummm... 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.6  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @5    3 years ago
The President has been impeached. 

What make you think that is relevant?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.6.1  cjcold  replied to  Krishna @5.6    3 years ago
The President has been impeached.

Twice actually.

I like the old Chinese curse. "May Trump live in interesting times".

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.7  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @5    3 years ago
that liberal biases in the media drive reporting,

Whether or not the media has political bias is a matter of opinion.

But if its true that the "liberal media" was biased (and incorrect) in their reporting on The Insurrection-- even if there's a remote possibility of that---then IMO that just makes the case for having a Commission even more crucial!

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.7.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @5.7    3 years ago

But if its true that the "liberal media" was biased (and incorrect) in their reporting on The Insurrection-- even if there's a remote possibility of that -- -then IMO that just makes the case for having a Commission even more crucial!

You see what I did there?

jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.7.2  Texan1211  replied to  Krishna @5.7.1    3 years ago
You see what I did there?

Responded to your own post?

BTW, you forgot to vote yourself up again.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.8  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @5    3 years ago

I do not understand what this type of reporting accomplishes. 

Indeed. But no need to mention that, its quite obvious!

I suppose the article does have some sort of propaganda value that reinforces groupthink.

Well, you know what they say about making Assumptions! jrSmiley_5_smiley_image.png

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    3 years ago

"The seeded article is not editorial opinion and is not factual reporting, so what is it?"

That's what can be said about the majority of your 'articles' and statements.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7  cjcold    3 years ago

It must have been really expensive for democrats to fake all of those videos that show all of those MAGA hats, Trump shirts and flags.  

Once upon a time all of these folks (including Trump) would be in mental hospitals

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  cjcold @7    3 years ago
Once upon a time all of these folks (including Trump) would be in mental hospitals

That is a big worry going forward. How widespread in this disconnecrtion from reality? 

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    3 years ago

That is a big worry going forward

You might be right.

I think for Trump it all depends upon whether he chooses to plead insanity and the judge allows it. Then he goes into the "Funny House"!

OTOH, if he doesn't plead insanity (or if he does and the Judge rejects his insanity plea)-- then he goes into "The Big House .....'Up the River'".

Either way its a big win for America! jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    3 years ago

Maybe Trump could get gold rubber wallpaper.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.1.3  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.1.2    3 years ago

You're such a good person! I would wish him much worse.

As it is he will serve time in a country club prison with a golf course if at all.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8  Tessylo    3 years ago

192369328_10225782739860861_579090033323569633_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ui7PJSKq_gAAX_Tc8VS&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=2c47da7bfdd9ada83d876858396913ad&oe=60D91301

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tessylo @8    3 years ago

You left out the most important fact, when republicans do it it’s okay.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tessylo @8    3 years ago

Says it all Tess....

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.3  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8    3 years ago

Besides the killing of an unarmed veteran by an unnamed Capitol police officer, who else was killed in direct connection to the mostly peaceful protests of Jan 6?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.1  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @8.3    3 years ago
"Besides the killing of an unarmed veteran by an unnamed Capitol police officer, who else was killed in direct connection to the mostly peaceful protests of Jan 6?"jrSmiley_44_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif That crazy bitch was warned, saw the gun, she got exactly what she deserved.

That traitor got just what she deserved!  Anyone who breached the Capitol were lucky they weren't SHOT DEAD justifiably!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.3.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  bugsy @8.3    3 years ago

yep, just another dishonest meme designed to manipulate  simple minds.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.3  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.3.2    3 years ago

What 'meme'?  That traitor bitch got exactly what she deserved!!!!!!!!!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.4  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.3.2    3 years ago

Yup, that's all trumpturd and his supporters have - dishonesty/ignorance that's manipulated their stupid/simple minds.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.5  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.3.2    3 years ago

191669918_146357314200163_5933660047557531654_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=BvH-NtMB95kAX92f9F9&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=c5e417ed51f9c16391076eed012b9b85&oe=60DB2805

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.6  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.3.2    3 years ago

189852382_10218914736400557_609533443686987097_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=JCbqAQCcQA0AX-V7rFR&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=97a7def59b4ebb7d21a67983415452e0&oe=60DB56CD

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.3.7  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.1    3 years ago
That traitor got just what she deserved!  Anyone who breached the Capitol were lucky they weren't SHOT DEAD justifiably!

Not what I asked for. Your meme said 5 people were killed during the mostly peaceful protests. I acknowledged one was killed.

Who were the other 4, or are you only spewing bs?

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.3.8  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.5    3 years ago

This idiot is a member of ANTIFA, a far left wing destructive group.

Doesn't look like a Trump supporter to me

poster_d983770226f148d79cc6d4448338e6ed.jpeg

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.3.9  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  bugsy @8.3.8    3 years ago

Why? Because of his skin tone?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.10  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @8.3.7    3 years ago

You think I answer to you?

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.11  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @8.3.8    3 years ago

Who is that guy?

Who the fuck cares who that guy is?

So what is the picture of that one guy supposed to signify?

Sounds like your usual projection, deflection, and denial.  

Anti-fa isn't a group.  

Also, you always respond to me after I've been gone for hours and hours and hours.

So, do you wait until after I'm gone for hours and hours and hours to respond to me?

And expect a reply??

Someone needs to get a life!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
8.3.12  Ozzwald  replied to  bugsy @8.3.8    3 years ago

John Earle Sullivan

Now there's another story spreading like wildfire, which is also false. A man named John Sullivan was arrested for taking part in the Capitol riot, and he is being paraded as the poster boy for BLM involvement in planning and carrying out the insurrection. The New York Post, Fox News, Politico, and other outlets initially referred to him as a "left-wing activist" in their headlines.

The problem is, Sullivan was kicked out of BLM protest movements in multiple cities months ago.

In a long Twitter thread, a group called Rebellion Baby detailed the various protest groups around the country that had cut ties with Sullivan, characterizing him as a possible "agent provocateur" or "infiltrator" with ties to the right-wing . (Note that the date of this thread is November of 2020, and that the thread was put out as a warning to Seattle protest groups to keep him away.)

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
8.3.13  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.11    3 years ago
Who is that guy?

Notice how Bugsy posts a picture of an individual, without bothering to confirm his claim? 

Just confirms Dismayed Patriot's claim about how important skin color is to right wingers.  Picture showed a non-Caucasian, so naturally, to a right winger, that means liberal.

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.3.14  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.11    3 years ago

[deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.3.15  bugsy  replied to  Ozzwald @8.3.13    3 years ago

[ deleted ]

[ ]

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.3.16  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.10    3 years ago

[deleted]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
8.3.17  Ozzwald  replied to  bugsy @8.3.15    3 years ago
Most sane people will recognize the NY Post as a far more reliable than whatever it is you dug up from page 46 on a google search.

Says the guy who didn't bother to look up the name or background of the person he posted......

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.18  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @8.3.14    3 years ago

Funny how you keep track of my comings and goings.  I appear to have a stalker.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
8.3.19  cjcold  replied to  bugsy @8.3.15    3 years ago

The New York Post is just another far right wing News Corp. propaganda site.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.3.20  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  cjcold @8.3.19    3 years ago

As far as I can see, the NY Post has become more and more Fox News-like as the years have gone by. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.3.21  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @8.3.20    3 years ago

As far as I can see, the NY Post has become more and more Fox News-like as the years have gone by.

Here's a bit of trivia many people are unaware of: The Post has always engaged in sensationalism. But for years it was a "left-leaning: paper. Then it completely reversed, and moved to being Right wing. (I don't remember the date, but that is a fact.

The one thing I've always liked about it however (regardless of political orientation) is that have a traditional of using eye-catching (and humorous headlines). "HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR". But that's just one of many instances of this sort of zany humor. 

Here's the guy behind those outrageously humourous headlines:

The genius behind ‘Headless Body in Topless Bar’ headline dies at 74

His spirit will be missed, too, by millions of Post readers who never knew him.

Post editor- in-chief Col ­Allan said, “V.A. Musetto was one of the legends of our business, and he became famous for a truly classic headline.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar” ran on The Post’s front page on April 15, 1983. As witty as it was horrific, it expressed with unflinching precision the city’s ­accelerating tailspin into an abyss of atrocious crime and chaos.

“Headless Body” soon became the stuff of pop-culture legend. “Saturday Night Live” worked it into routines and David Letterman invited Musetto onto his late-night show to talk about it. It even became the title of a 1990s crime movie.

[...]

It prompted witless snarking in egghead circles. The Post’s legendary metropolitan editor, Steve Dunleavy, countered, “What should we have said? ‘Decapitated cerebellum in tavern of ill repute’?” (The New York Times came close with, “Owner of a Bar Shot to Death; Suspect is Held.”)

But a few learned types fell for its dark humor. Literary scholar Peter Shaw, writing in The National Review, cited its compelling “trochaic rhythm . . . the juxtaposition of two apparently unrelated kinds of toplessness conjoined sex and death even as they are conjoined in reality.” ( READ IT ALL )

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.3.22  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.18    3 years ago

I only go by what you post on here publicly

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Yes, all those mysterious left wing protesters that have yet to be identified...

How exactly is it that hundreds of Trump supporters can be identified and charged, and yet not a single one of these “left wing” instigators has? And keep in mind this has begun when dumbass was still in office, so it isn’t like it just started on Jan 20. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
9.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    3 years ago
How exactly is it... 

Simple. All the various law enforcement agencies that are investigating, are associated in the conspiracy to blame Trump and the Republican American Fascist Party. Local cops, ATF, FBI, CBP, ... are colluding to hide the truth from the American people. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
9.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @9.1    3 years ago

Simple. All the various law enforcement agencies that are investigating, are associated in the conspiracy to blame Trump and the Republican American Fascist Party. Local cops, ATF, FBI, CBP, ... are colluding to hide the truth from the American people. 

Remember when the Republican Party used to call themselves "The Party of Law and Order"?

And now-- they're behaving as if Blue Lives Don't Matter!

(This is a definite "WTF Moment!)

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @9.1.1    3 years ago

Quite a few Capitol Police have quit thanks the the GQP not wanting accountability for the riot to occur.  They feel abandoned and betrayed by the very people who they would die to protect.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.2  Tessylo  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    3 years ago

"Yes, all those mysterious left wing protesters that have yet to be identified...

How exactly is it that hundreds of Trump supporters can be identified and charged, and yet not a single one of these “left wing” instigators has? And keep in mind this has begun when dumbass was still in office, so it isn’t like it just started on Jan 20."

They've found about 500 rightwing scumbags so far and they're still looking!

Bugs identified ONE (whoever that is) at 8.3.8

He's supposed to be Anti-Fa

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    3 years ago
left-wing protestors are to blame for the January 6th attack on the Capitol.

It’s not that unusual a point of view, if you think about it. Virtually anyone who protests blames the people they are protesting against for the fact that they themselves are protesting.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.1  Krishna  replied to  Tacos! @10    3 years ago

if you think about it. Virtually anyone who protests blames the people they are protesting against for the fact that they themselves are protesting.

Yes, but OTOH,....

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.3  Krishna  replied to  Tacos! @10    3 years ago

It’s not that unusual a point of view, if you think about it.

Perhaps not too unusual...but as I'm sure a highly intelligent person such as yourself is aware-- its a total lie!

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
11  Bob Nelson    3 years ago

Let's beware. The strict truth is that "73% of Republicans told pollsters that they believe..."

We know that lying is not a problem for members of the Republican American Fascist Party. They've been told what the Party line is, so they're repeating it. Truth and reality are not involved. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
11.2  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @11    3 years ago
Let's beware. The strict truth is that "73% of Republicans told pollsters that they believe..." We know that lying is not a problem for members of the Republican American Fascist Party. They've been told what the Party line is, so they're repeating it. Truth and reality are not involved. 

Correct!

(Couldn't have said it better myself jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png )

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

left-wing protestors are to blame for the January 6th attack on the Capitol. 

Trump and Rudy G(grabbing  my junk) were left wing protesters?

Krishna
Professor Expert
12.1  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12    3 years ago
Trump and Rudy G(grabbing  my junk) were left wing protesters?

"People are saying" that Rudy is secretly a big supporter of AOC!

Phaedrus
Freshman Silent
13  Phaedrus    3 years ago

So let me get this straight. A bunch of left wing people dressed up as right wing people and tried to overthrow an election they just won? How the fuck does that make any sense?

Krishna
Professor Expert
13.1  Krishna  replied to  Phaedrus @13    3 years ago
So let me get this straight. A bunch of left wing people dressed up as right wing people and tried to overthrow an election they just won? How the fuck does that make any sense?

Of course it doesn't.

(Well, unless the people saying it are the MAGA-loonies...)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
14  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I think that if a student were to ask me what profession he/she should pursue in order to be really busy and successful in America, I think I'd tell them "Psychiatry". 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
14.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @14    3 years ago

Maybe one of the effects of the virus is to make people totally delusional, even they weren't infected.