╌>

Laura Loomer, Who Once Said 'Bad Fajitas' Were Worse Than COVID, Says She's Tested Positive

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  33 comments

By:   Jamie Ross (MSN)

Laura Loomer, Who Once Said 'Bad Fajitas' Were Worse Than COVID, Says She's Tested Positive
The far-right, anti-Muslim, anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer says she's tested positive for the coronavirus, after suffering from severe symptoms that she wrote left her feeling like she "got hit by a bus." In a post on the Trumpist social network Gettr, Loomer complained that she started suffering from "fever, chills, a runny nose, sore throat, nausea and severe body aches" on Wednesday that she said felt like "a bad case of the...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The far-right, anti-Muslim, anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer says she's tested positive for the coronavirus, after suffering from severe symptoms that she wrote left her feeling like she "got hit by a bus."

AAOxYnL.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=583&y=158

In a post on the Trumpist social network Gettr, Loomer complained that she started suffering from "fever, chills, a runny nose, sore throat, nausea and severe body aches" on Wednesday that she said felt like "a bad case of the flu... So I took a COVID test and it came back POSITIVE."

She added: "I have not taken the COVID-19 vaccine, and I don't plan on ever taking it because it is unsafe and ineffective. Today, I immediately started a treatment of Azithromyacin and Hydroxychloroquine. I'm also taking the OrthoMune dietary supplement." She said she's also received the Regeneron antibody treatment used by ex-President Donald Trump.

Last year, Loomer expressed a wish that she could catch COVID to prove to everyone that it was no big deal. She wrote on Parler in December 2020: "I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I've had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus. Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

E_fmYfBX0AAkBLN?format=jpg&name=small

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Just the fact that she thinks an individual’s single experience would be scientific “proof” of anything shows how uneducated she is.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Laura Loomer is not a household name by any means, but shes been out there on the far right conspiracy and nutbag scene for years. 

Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several organizations, including   Project Veritas , a right-wing group known for producing secretly recorded and deceptively edited undercover audio and video investigations of media organizations and left-leaning groups. [6] [7]   She also briefly reported for the Canadian far-right news website   The Rebel Media   in 2017, and has occasionally reported for the American far-right conspiracy theory and   fake news website   InfoWars . [8] [7] Loomer has been banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, and vehicles for hire and food delivery mobile apps for various reasons, including violating policies on   hate speech   and spreading misinformation. [9] [10] [11] [12]   She has also been banned and removed from events, and had press credentials revoked, for harassment and causing disturbances.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

Unreal how the ignorant bitch has a T-shirt that says 'Stop the Bias'

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @2.1    3 years ago

I think her complaint is that twitter is unfair to people like her. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    3 years ago

That they don't promote her hatred?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

She'll probably recover because shes young (28) and taking Regeneron (prescribed by doctors for Trump when he had it) , but she should not tempt fate so much. Fate might get peeved. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago

Yeah, she took 3 things that will do nothing, and one that will probably help. But she’ll give credit to the 3 things that do nothing.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @3.1    3 years ago

A certain someone on here was promoting almost the same thing - Hydroxychloroquine, ZPAc, + some other bullshit as a cure or treatment and said thousands upon thousands didn't have to die.  

Such ignorance.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    3 years ago

Also, you want to sacrifice a live chicken.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @3.1    3 years ago

She needs some biology classes. That antibiotic she's taking Azithromyacin won't work on viruses

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.4  evilone  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.3    3 years ago
That antibiotic she's taking Azithromyacin won't work on viruses

But it will give her diarrhea and combined with the hydroxychloroquine has the potential to screw with her heart. If she has one...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.2    3 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.2    3 years ago

He left that out!

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.7  JBB  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    3 years ago

Wow! Did somebody get all fishy up in here?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

Good luck, Young Woman

And I have had food poisoning. Would rather suffer a bout ptomaine than COVID thankuverymuch

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4    3 years ago

Yeah, me too TG.  Coming out of both ends.  Good thing the sink was right next to the terlet.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    3 years ago

I had to use a trash can. But, yeah, I was miserable for 2 days

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.1    3 years ago

It was from sandwiches served at Grand Rounds here at the UMMS.  Took out a couple of our Chief Residents and some of our other doctors as well.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.2    3 years ago

A couple of times it was Mr Giggles undercooked barbcued chicken. Another time it was the beef stew from the chow halll

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.1.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.3    3 years ago

Arby's.  Hospitalized for 3 days.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.4    3 years ago

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.2    3 years ago

Two Dodger Dogs did me in.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4.1.7  Gsquared  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    3 years ago

Raw oysters.  Both ends at the same time for hours.  Needless to say, I've never eaten a raw oyster again.

I also had ice in a drink in Mexico one time, not realizing the implications.  A coconut full of booze.  That was bad.  I lost 10+ pounds and stayed really sick for 10 days, and it took the rest of the summer to get my strength back.

I even got food poisoning in Paris once.

Fun times!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @4    3 years ago

I had food poisoning so bad a few years ago that I lost 115 lbs.  I was so sick and barely managed to care for my husband who had MS.  Luckily I had a good support system that kept an eye on him.  I ended up in the ER due to the loss of potassium.  The only plus that occurred was that I totally detoxed from sugar.  But I would go through all of that again rather than get the CV.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.2    3 years ago

1155 pounds?*** You must have looked like a skeleton when you got over it

***fat fingers....I meant to say 115 pounds

and my keyboard sukcs!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.1    3 years ago

My doctor actually told me to gain 5 back.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     3 years ago

What, she isn't taking horse dewormer?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5.1  Gsquared  replied to  Kavika @5    3 years ago

And drinking bleach?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    3 years ago
I don't plan on ever taking it because it is unsafe and ineffective

A lie. Just a straight up lie. Not enough people say it.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1  Kavika   replied to  Tacos! @6    3 years ago

BINGO

JBB
Professor Principal
7  JBB    3 years ago

If you are not vaccinated you can get Covid and die!

Do you want to die? Is Trumpism worth it to die for?

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     3 years ago