╌>

'If there is risk, there must be choice': Dr. Robert Malone stirs Defeat Mandates rally in DC

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  2 years ago  •  60 comments

By:   Just The News Staff

'If there is risk, there must be choice': Dr. Robert Malone stirs Defeat Mandates rally in DC
"These vaccines do not prevent Omicron infection, viral replication or spread to others," he continued. "These genetic vaccines are leaky, they have poor durability, and even if every man, woman and child in the United States were vaccinated, they cannot achieve herd immunity and stop COVID. "They are not completely safe, and the full nature of the risks remain unknown.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Protesters opposed to COVID-19 vaccine mandates marched on Washington, D.C. on Sunday, embarking on a mile-long march before convening at a rally outside the Lincoln Memorial.

Organizers with Children's Health Defense predicted 20,000 people would attend the event, Defeat the Mandates.

Speakers included Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., virologist and immunologist Dr. Robert Malone, investigative journalist Lara Logan, and doctors and other experts.

While addressing the crowd on Sunday afternoon, Kennedy described adverse medical events among people who took the jab. Kennedy noted that one vaccine manufacturer, Pfizer, has said it wants to keep research data sealed for 55 years.

"We want it now," Kennedy said.

"Regarding the genetic COVID vaccines, the science is settled: They're not working," asserted Malone, a pioneer of mRNA vaccine techonology who has emerged as a leading COVID vaccine skeptic.

"These vaccines do not prevent Omicron infection, viral replication or spread to others," he continued. "These genetic vaccines are leaky, they have poor durability, and even if every man, woman and child in the United States were vaccinated, they cannot achieve herd immunity and stop COVID.

"They are not completely safe, and the full nature of the risks remain unknown.

"In contrast, the natural immunity which healthy immune systems develop after infection and recovery from COVID is long-lasting, broad, and highly protective from disease and death caused by this virus."

Boiling his message down to a precept that could serve as a rallying cry for the marchers gathered on the National Mall Sunday, Malone said, "If there is risk, there must be choice."

"This," he added, "is the fundamental bedrock truth of modern bioethics."

The issue of COVID-19 vaccines has been hotly contested. But federal and state health officials say vaccines and boosters can keep most patients from getting the most serious cases of COVID-19 leading to hospitalization and death, while acknowledging the vaccine protections wane over time and do allow for breakthrough infections in amny Americans. Federal officials also acknowledge the COVID-19 vaccines have generated a larger than usual number of adverse reaction reports, including suspected deaths and some heart inflammation, and that concerns have grown about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and its tie to blood clotting. Federal officials say those concerns aside, they believe serious vaccine reactions are still fairly rare and in most cases their protections outweigh the risks.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    2 years ago

Penrose Steps to Pandemic’s End

Gary VarvelJanuary 22, 2022
gv012222dAPR-780x579.jpg

See more Varvel toons HERE.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    2 years ago

I’m a person who made a free will choice to get the Trump vaccine.  I’d never dream of using the government or businesses to coerce others into making the choice I made.  Persuasion and education are the way to go.  Now is the time to follow the UK and Ireland and end all covid rules.  No work limitations, no stay at home orders, no lockdowns, no passports, no coerced jabs, and no face diapers.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    2 years ago
I’m a person who made a free will choice to get the Trump vaccine.  I’d never dream of using the government or businesses to coerce others into making the choice I made.

So, logically, you should be against the government telling a woman that she cannot chemically abort an unwanted pregnancy a few days afterwards.

No work limitations, no stay at home orders, no lockdowns, no passports, no coerced jabs, and no face diapers.  

No traffic laws, no child labor laws, no immigration control (legal ID, passports, etc.), ...   You do recognize that a civil society necessarily imposes restrictions on the individuals of said society, right? 

... and no face diapers.  

That derisive, childish term is used by those who do not comprehend the value of face masks during a pandemic.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago

Face diapers have been proven effective [Deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago

There was never any value of any cloth or regular paper mask in this particular pandemic.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago
So, logically, you should be against the government telling a woman that she cannot chemically abort an unwanted pregnancy a few days afterwards.

There is another human life at stake in your example but not in mine.  Once the combined egg and sperm attach to the uterine wall and instantly begin to develop, it’s a human life being ended.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago
No traffic laws, no child labor laws, no immigration control (legal ID, passports, etc.), ...   You do recognize that a civil society necessarily imposes restrictions on the individuals of said society, right? 

limited government within the enumerated powers granted by the US constitution is not the same as no government at all.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.6  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.3    2 years ago

Yet another demonstrably wrong claim from you.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.7  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.4    2 years ago

And you want the state to restrict the woman from chemically aborting per your arbitrary rules.   You want the state to allow chemical abortion within approximately 7 days of conception but to legally deny same on the 8th and subsequent days.   

Think a bit ... realize that this is the state imposing restrictions on what a woman can do with her body based on some arbitrary rule.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.8  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.5    2 years ago
limited government within the enumerated powers granted by the US constitution is not the same as no government at all.  

Looks like limited government depends on how you wish to define it.   You do not consider the state imposing absurdly harsh restrictions on abortion to be violating limited government but you see taking actions during a pandemic (to save lives) an overreach of government.

There is a profound lack of consistency in your 'principles'.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.6    2 years ago

Then why are some blue area schools and localities saying cloth masks are no longer acceptable and demanding paper ones be doubled?  It’s weird that the more mask free and mandate free red legal jurisdictions become the more the blue ones mask up and demand “papers please”?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.7    2 years ago

I want a ban on all abortion by any means except for when threat to the life of the mother or deformity so severe as to prevent any quality of life.  Period.  It’s to protect the life of one over the selfish wants of another for convenience.  I always have been.  I’d be willing to look the other way for rape and incest despite seeing it as visiting capital punishment upon the child for the evil sins of the father.  It is not a libertarian right to allow one person to kill another for convenience or financial reasons.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.11  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.9    2 years ago

This information is publicly available: 

Cloth masks are not as effective as other masks (e.g. N95) which are now readily available to all.

Not being as effective is not the same as not effective (what you wrote).

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.12  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.10    2 years ago

Yeah we know that you want the state to impose your arbitrary restrictions on women.

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.13  JBB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.10    2 years ago

What do you think should be the punishment for women choose to terminate once illegal?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.14  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.8    2 years ago

Taking it away from the federal government and leaving it to the states is a consistent libertarian and conservative position.  Now get back on the topic of the seed which is protesting of federal and blue locations mask mandates, vaccine mandates and passport requirements.  I thought it great to take this protest to the heart of a big blue city, especially this one that is the seat of the federal government too.  All Bidens and blue mandates have done is assure that their goals will now never ever be reached because they tried to demand it.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @1.1.13    2 years ago

Stay on the topic of the seed please.  Opposition and Resistance to all mandates.  

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.16  Ender  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.15    2 years ago

I guess you will have to pull kids from school, those pesky vaccinations required.

Oh, and don't join the military. Those pesky vaccinations required.

And yeah, don't travel. Those pesky vaccinations required.

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
1.1.17  Nowhere Man  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.15    2 years ago
I want a ban on all abortion by any means except for when threat to the life of the mother or deformity so severe as to prevent any quality of life.  Period.  It’s to protect the life of one over the selfish wants of another for convenience.  I always have been.  I’d be willing to look the other way for rape and incest despite seeing it as visiting capital punishment upon the child for the evil sins of the father.  It is not a libertarian right to allow one person to kill another for convenience or financial reasons.  

You are aware Jeff that it is bad form to bring up a subject in a seed then demand that everyone stay off that subject as off topic....

Doesn't look too good ya know...

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1.18  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.10    2 years ago
visiting capital punishment upon the child for the evil sins of the father.

the child...........no brain stem until sometime between 22 and 24 weeks, not alive according to the Bible 

until it's first breath outside the womb.

the father ?  Donating sperm in an act of violence doesn't make anyone a father, 

that takes a lifetime of commitment & practice.

Get a clue.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.19  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ender @1.1.16    2 years ago

State and local government have vaccine requirements power before schools not the federal regime.  

im too old to join the military.  

there are mask mandates for travel but not vaccine mandates.  I only travel where I can get to in my own car anyway and will never board a train, bus, or plane as long as mask mandates are in place.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.20  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Nowhere Man @1.1.17    2 years ago

First of all that’s not a quote of what I said in the post you responded to.  Second, as you know, I didn’t initially bring the subject up at all.  I simply responded initially to one who did bring it up here.  Way to keep it going for them though.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
1.1.21  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.3    2 years ago

Wrong, there was. It helped stop the spread of droplets that carried the virus. The new variant does not need moisture to spread, so cloth masks offer less protection. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1.22  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.20    2 years ago

It was on you to flag it as Off topic per author.

Instead you engaged, took the bait, whatever.

Welcome to NT. /s

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.23  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.22    2 years ago

[deleted]

epistte
Junior Participates
1.1.24  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.23    2 years ago

[removed]

Gordy327
Professor Guide
1.1.25  Gordy327  replied to  epistte @1.1.24    2 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.26  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.23    2 years ago

What site are you talking about?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.27  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.26    2 years ago

Wouldn’t you like to know!  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.28  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @1.1.24    2 years ago

Who said anything about leaving?  I didn’t.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.29  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.27    2 years ago

I don't care if you don't name the site.  I don't give really give a shit one way or another.  

Must not be a very good site if you won't name it.  I mean you should be encouraging all your readers to go there too.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.30  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.18    2 years ago

It’s still the sperm donors sins the child is being executed for and regardless of the level of human development it’s still a human baby it’s happening to.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.31  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.29    2 years ago

[deleted]

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1.33  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.30    2 years ago

Why do you think human embryos are different from any other life form on this planet?

This third rock from the sun has been around for 4.6 billion years by some estimates.

They keep finding giant marine fossils in England of extinct species 180 million years old.

Animal husbandry has been practiced by humans for over 15,000 years.

Abortion by farmers and midwives is just as old and will continue long into the future 

whether your 2,000 year old Christianity survives or not. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.34  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.30    2 years ago

Executed?

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Gordy327
Professor Guide
1.1.35  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.30    2 years ago

That statement is false no matter how many times you repeat it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.36  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @1.1.35    2 years ago

No it’s not.  It’s the whole truth.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.37  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.34    2 years ago

It is what it is….

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.38  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.33    2 years ago

It will survive as long as the earth as we know it does.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.39  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago

My body my choice for covid vaccines….and for the  babies!  

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.40  JBB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.30    2 years ago

Should the women who choose abortions be executed? What about doctors and midwives who perform abortions? What about family members who assist in the process? If they are responsible for murdering a baby should they be executed? If not, what are the punishments?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.41  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.39    2 years ago

For you but not for women.   You would have government remove a woman's ability to stop a pregnancy even as little as a week after sex.

Gordy327
Professor Guide
1.1.42  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.36    2 years ago
It’s the whole truth.  

Merely calling it "truth" does not make it so, especially since it is factually wrong!

It is what it is….

What it is, is wrong-again.

My body my choice for covid vaccines….and for the  babies!  

Funny how you do not apply the same standard to women. That's quite hypocritical.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.43  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @1.1.42    2 years ago

All individuals should be allowed the free will choice whether to get the jabs as well as whether to diaper you or not.  The fact that I’m now a China virus victim didn’t change my mind.  

Gordy327
Professor Guide
1.1.44  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.43    2 years ago

But you don't want to allow women the free choice to get an abortion or not. Like I said, you apply different standards which is hypocritical. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2  seeder  XXJefferson51    2 years ago
"In contrast, the natural immunity which healthy immune systems develop after infection and recovery from COVID is long-lasting, broad, and highly protective from disease and death caused by this virus."

Boiling his message down to a precept that could serve as a rallying cry for the marchers gathered on the National Mall Sunday, Malone said, "If there is risk, there must be choice."

"This," he added, "is the fundamental bedrock truth of modern bioethics."

The issue of COVID-19 vaccines has been hotly contested.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2    2 years ago
In contrast, the natural immunity which healthy immune systems develop after infection and recovery from COVID is long-lasting, broad, and highly protective from disease and death caused by this virus.

Sure, keep pushing unprovable BS like a parrot.

The immunity for such Sars like viruses is temporary

like getting the flu, which also requires ANNUAL shots.

Yes, hotly contested by the survivors, 

the 5.5 million people who died from it, not so much.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @2.1    2 years ago
Sure, keep pushing unprovable BS like a parrot.

Dr. Malone or you. Who to believe? I’ll side with Dr. Malone.  

The immunity for such Sars like viruses is temporary like getting the flu, which also requires ANNUAL shots.

We shall see.  Why are some demanding that others get boosters after 6 months?  The annual flu shots are not mandatory.  

epistte
Junior Participates
2.1.2  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.1    2 years ago

You have the right to die from Covid19, that the vaccines prevent,. We should have the right to refuse treatment to those who have not had vaccines when hospital beds are at a premium.

You don't seem to have a problem ingesting the medication that are administered when you are in the ICU when you do get infected with Covid because you are not vaccinated, but we aren't supposed to notice that, are we? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @2.1.2    2 years ago

I already got the vaccine and got a breakthrough covid case anyway.  I test today to see if I’m negative yet.  

I wasn’t talking about a medication.  Simply over the counter food supplements, vitamins, and minerals commonly available.  It was good to inform of Quercetin which has a key property for those unable to get a hold of ivermectin or Hydrochloroquiene.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.3    2 years ago

Well, I got tested and still have it.  It’s not letting me go.  

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1.5  evilone  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.1    2 years ago

They are mandatory where my wife works and have been for years. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.6  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.4    2 years ago
Well, I got tested and still have it.  It’s not letting me go.

gee, that's a real bummer... look at the bright side, sarah, the BJ queen of wasilla is positive too!

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.7  devangelical  replied to  devangelical @2.1.6    2 years ago

are there any local anti-vax protests to participate in near by?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @2.1.7    2 years ago

No.  Just a recall election of one of our county supervisors in 8 days, not my district though.  He’s the biggest local collaborator with our hostile Governor and legislature.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3  Split Personality    2 years ago

Dr. Robert Malone goes full antivaccine conspiracist

Dr. Robert Malone, “inventor of mRNA vaccines,” while still straining to maintain a pretense of being provaccine, went full antivaccine this week and is drifting farther and farther from reality and deeper and deeper into conspiracy theories.

Although I’ve mentioned Dr. Robert Malone , self-proclaimed “inventor of mRNA vaccines,” a few times on this blog, I realized this week to my surprise that I had only written one post featuring him as the primary topic . That was in July, and at the time Dr. Malone was whining that Wikipedia was “erasing him” because edits had been made to the Wikipedia entry about mRNA vaccines so that it no longer featured him as a prominent figure in the history of this new technology. In reality, as I described, part of what had happened is that his wife Dr. Jill Glasspool Malone, using the ‘nym Glasspool1, had been editing the entry on mRNA vaccines to feature her husband as the “inventor of mRNA vaccines.” Basically, Wikipedia’s editors appropriately and quickly shut that nonsense down right away, as well they should have. More recently, Dr. Malone has been assisting the antivaccine movement targeting Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn with disinformation, as well as promoting the conspiracy theory that Pfizer’s recently FDA-approved mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine Comirnaty is not the same as the vaccine that it had been distributing under an emergency use authorization before. ( It is. )

Dr. Robert Malone goes full antivaccine conspiracist - RESPECTFUL INSOLENCE

But he was invited as a Defeat Mandate speaker after appearing on Tucker Carlson,  /s

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @3    2 years ago
Zach (nine meals from anarchy)
@Just___Zach
Dr. Robert Malone destroys the approved narrative in 2 minutes. #DefeatTheMandatesDC
EMMm89oJZEHHv3yq.jpg

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    2 years ago
As Robert Malone stood on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial before thousands of anti-vaccine and anti-mandate demonstrators Sunday, the medical doctor and infectious-disease researcher repeated the falsehoods that have garnered him legions of followers.

A vaccine scientist’s discredited claims have bolstered a movement of misinformation (msn.com)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.1    2 years ago

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.2    2 years ago

It would be nice if the truth ever mattered and you could back anything up with other than wild

QUESTIONABLE SOURCES like "The Epoch Times".

Malone was a graduate student in 1987 when he performed an experiment that proved mrna transfer was possible in fatty deposits. (Along with another student).

Since then, hundreds of scientists have worked on Rna until the recent breakthrough at Moderna 35 years later.

Malone has opinions.

Hundreds of scientists had worked on mRNA vaccines for decades before the coronavirus pandemic brought a breakthrough.

In late 1987, Robert Malone performed a landmark experiment. He mixed strands of messenger RNA with droplets of fat, to create a kind of molecular stew. Human cells bathed in this genetic gumbo absorbed the mRNA, and began producing proteins from it 1 .

Realizing that this discovery might have far-reaching potential in medicine, Malone, a graduate student at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, later jotted down some notes, which he signed and dated. If cells could create proteins from mRNA delivered into them, he wrote on 11 January 1988, it might be possible to “treat RNA as a drug”. Another member of the Salk lab signed the notes, too, for posterity. Later that year, Malone’s experiments showed that frog embryos absorbed such mRNA 2 . It was the first time anyone had used fatty droplets to ease mRNA’s passage into a living organism.

Those experiments were a stepping stone towards two of the most important and profitable vaccines in history: the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines given to hundreds of millions of people around the world . Global sales of these are expected to top US$50 billion in 2021 alone.

But the path to success was not direct. For many years after Malone’s experiments, which themselves had drawn on the work of other researchers, mRNA was seen as too unstable and expensive to be used as a drug or a vaccine. Dozens of academic labs and companies worked on the idea, struggling with finding the right formula of fats and nucleic acids — the building blocks of mRNA vaccines.

Today’s mRNA jabs have innovations that were invented years after Malone’s time in the lab, including chemically modified RNA and different types of fat bubble to ferry them into cells (see ‘Inside an mRNA COVID vaccine’). Still, Malone, who calls himself the “inventor of mRNA vaccines”, thinks his work hasn’t been given enough credit. “I’ve been written out of history,” he told Nature .

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines (nature.com)

Dr. Malone is entitled to bitch about history but he no more invented the COVID vaccines

than the guy who invented bricks

gets credit for inventing houses.

Whining about it, doesn't sound professional or convincing either.