╌>

Tucker Carlson Ripped for Ketanji Jackson Brown LSAT Demand

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  83 comments

By:   Ken Meyer (Mediaite)

Tucker Carlson Ripped for Ketanji Jackson Brown LSAT Demand
Fox News' Tucker Carlson got raked across the coals for demanding to see Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's Law School Admission Test score.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Fox News' Tucker Carlson got raked across the coals for demanding to see Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's Law School Admission Test score.

President Joe Biden nominated Jackson to the Supreme Court last week to replace outgoing Justice Stephen Breyer . Jackson currently sits on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, and her selection marks the fulfillment of Biden's 2020 campaign pledge to nominate the first Black woman to the Supreme Court.

Carlson spoke about this on Wednesday night by sneering at Biden's remarks about Jackson, then he commanded that Jackson's LSAT results be publicly released.

Appointing her is one of his gravest constitutional duties. So it might be time for Joe Biden to let us know what Ketanji Brown Jackson's LSAT score was. How did she do on the LSATs? Why wouldn't you tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she's a once-in-a-generation legal talent, the next Learned Hand. It would seem like Americans in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment, but we didn't hear that.

Carlson's remarks were noticed by political observers, and they were torn apart by those saying they were insulting/irrelevant to Jackson's nomination at best, and racist at worst.

Number 1: Straight up racist. Number 2: Right, we always hear about LSAT scores for Republican judges. Number 3: LSAT scores are about getting into law school, not the quality of a legal mind. Number 4: Trump's grades and taxes… Number 5-100: Straight up racist. https://t.co/lvVYHzgQt3
— Dan Rather (@DanRather) March 3, 2022

This is petty and offensive but I also sense an attempt to divert attention from his open defense of Russia's position on Ukraine. https://t.co/yzLGrZNR3L
— Jim Sciutto (@jimsciutto) March 3, 2022

This is textbook racism. Not even a dog whistle. Show clips of Tucker asking for LSATs of a white candidate. Outside of the ridiculous argument that scores to get INTO law school are the measure of qualification, the presumption that Black pp are dumb is standard white supremacy. https://t.co/KmCC973RMz
— Ida Bae Wells (@nhannahjones) March 3, 2022

It's bad form at Harvard Law School to even *mention* your LSAT score and Tucker would know that if he wasn't an idiot frozen dinner scion who literally couldn't buy his way into Harvard or standardize test himself out of a paper bag. https://t.co/QgDmyyWtqw
— Elie Mystal (@ElieNYC) March 3, 2022

This is a classic white supremacist trope that there's no way a Black person could've been intelligent enough to be accepted to a great school so they got in through a quota, etc. Trump did same with Obama school records. Tucker and Trump are the Grand wizards of today's GOP: https://t.co/C2zYeE9erJ
— (((DeanObeidallah))) (@DeanObeidallah) March 3, 2022

They never ask for LSAT scores for the white justices or the male justices on the Supreme Court.

As Toni Morrison said, "The very serious function of racism is distraction. It keeps you from doing your work. It keeps you explaining, over and over again, your reason for being." https://t.co/XY3ftnjM7d

— Keith Boykin (@keithboykin) March 3, 2022

Don't recall Tucker questioning Amy Coney Barrett's mental acuity. Puzzling as to why. https://t.co/MwNsahsbsl
— Christian Schneider (@Schneider_CM) March 3, 2022

White supremacist Tucker saying the quiet part out loud. We want to be able to use the LSATs and SATs as a tool of white supremacy. That's why we invented them https://t.co/JOHhH04xg4
— Will Bunch (@Will_Bunch) March 3, 2022

Disgraceful. How much do we have to do to be ENOUGH https://t.co/aZcj8f5WwZ
— Sara Sidner (@sarasidnerCNN) March 3, 2022

I beg everyone not to ask for my LSAT score ….by the way, while I have no idea what her LSAT score was (and don't care) we are in real trouble if we pick our judges or justices by multiple test scores….I didn't watch the segment below (only reading this headline) pic.twitter.com/Xe3zN6Q1ru
— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) March 3, 2022

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

Filed Under: Ketanji Brown JacksonSupreme CourtTucker Carlson Previous PostNext Post Previous PostNext Post

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago
I beg everyone not to ask for my LSAT score ….by the way, while I have no idea what her LSAT score was (and don't care) we are in real trouble if we pick our judges or justices by multiple test scores….I didn't watch the segment below (only reading this headline) pic.twitter.com/Xe3zN6Q1ru
— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) March 3, 2022

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Well, no one picked her based on test scores. I doubt that it will come up at her confirmation hearings.

Amazing how one can listen to Carlson and believe everything he says.

Greta has zero to do with it.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    2 years ago
Amazing how one can listen to Carlson and believe everything he says.

Your comment was in reply to John — you think he believes Carlson??   

The point is that Carlson was being an asshole and a bigot.    And since he is still on the air, obviously a lot of people do indeed believe his bullshit and that is what makes his latest comments so bad.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago
Your comment was in reply to John

Why, yes, yes, it was!

you think he believes Carlson??   

As much as he watches Carlson--yes. Why else all the seeds about him? My God, man, he even took a moment off from posting about Trump.

The point is that Carlson was being an asshole and a bigot.    And since he is still on the air, obviously a lot of people do indeed believe his bullshit and that is what makes his latest comments so bad.

If some idiots decide to believe him, that is all on them. I won't feel sorry for their stupidity.

All this angst over a yahoo like Carlson is pretty much a waste of time and human endeavor.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.3  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.2    2 years ago
All this angst over a yahoo like Carlson is pretty much a waste of time and human endeavor.

Carlson is on prime time with millions of viewers on the most watched cable news network (by leaps and bounds) in the nation:

For the entire year of 2021, “Tucker Carlson Tonight” was the highest-rated program in cable news overall, bringing in an average of 3.214 million total viewers with 535,000 in the demo.   

So yes, what he says is significant and very influential and thus most definitely worthy of criticism.   It should not be confusing as to why what he states is the subject of critical analysis.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.3    2 years ago
So yes, what he says is significant and most definitely worthy of criticism.

Just because a BUNCH of yahoos hang on his every word has little to NOTHING to do with it.

Criticize him all you wish.

It should not be confusing as to why what he states is the subject of critical analysis.

Doesn't confuse me in the least.

WHY you are posting that to me is a little confusing, though. Sure you got the right person?

Personally, I find it hypocritical as hell for people who cheered on false allegations leveled at Kavanaugh to be complaining about Carlson asking for a fucking test score.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.5  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.4    2 years ago
Just because a BUNCH of yahoos hang on his every word has little to NOTHING to do with it.

Those 'yahoos' vote.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.5    2 years ago
Those 'yahoos' vote.

Has anyone said anything about voting here?

What does voting have to do with criticizing Carlson for making stupid comments or criticizing Democrats for being hypocrites?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.7  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.6    2 years ago

When people who vote listen to and believe an asshole, the asshole's influence on the nation is amplified.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.7    2 years ago
When people who vote listen to and believe an asshole, the asshole's influence on the nation is amplified.

The general public doesn't vote on SCOTUS nominees.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.9  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.8    2 years ago

Tucker's collective comments are not limited to SCotUS nominees.

You seem to be unwilling to grasp the point I made.   After every answer I provide to you, you come up with a new way to not comprehend the point.

Real simple:   Tucker is an asshole who is in a position to influence millions of people who vote (and also influence others).   Thus what he claims can influence the nation.

The claims by someone with that level of influence are most definitely fair game for critical analysis.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.9    2 years ago

Why do you torture yourself?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.11  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.10    2 years ago

Why do you think exposing trollish behavior causes me discomfort?    jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.11    2 years ago

I don't know why I thought that. You're so elegant in the art of bashing trolls it really is a thing of beauty to watch.

Please continue

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.9    2 years ago
You seem to be unwilling to grasp the point I made.   After every answer I provide to you, you come up with a new way to not comprehend the point.

Bull-fucking-shit. I grasped whatever fucking feeble points you make--AS ALWAYS.

Real simple:   Tucker is an asshole who is in a position to influence millions of people who vote (and also influence others).   Thus what he claims can influence the nation.

Sure, he is an asshole. So the fuck what?

The public you seem so worried about him influencing has nothing to do with SCOTUS nominees. [Deleted]

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.13    2 years ago
I grasped whatever fucking feeble points you make--AS ALWAYS.

Your series of comments suggest otherwise.

Sure, he is an asshole. So the fuck what?

Well, I explained that to you.    Repeatedly.   You do not appear to grasp my 'fucking feeble' point.

Please at least TRY to remark to me somewhere in the vicinity of what the hell I am talking about or fuck off.

You are not talking about anything.   All you have done is demonstrate an unwillingness to acknowledge a very simple point.

fucking feeble .. so the fuck what ... fuck off.

If it upsets you when others recognize trollish behavior, the best solution is to not engage in such behavior.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.14    2 years ago

[deleted]

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.16  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.15    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.14    2 years ago

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

related

Kara Swisher

The one you don’t like, right? And he’s reeled it in a little now, but Russian state TV even used clips of Tucker Carlson, this person you may or may not have heard of. Fox News shows some kind of bizarre support footage. Let’s play one clip here. Here, Carlson is talking about how Americans have been conditioned to hate Putin.

Archived Recording (Tucker Calrson)

Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years?

Is he teaching my children to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Is he trying to snuff out Christianity? Does he eat dogs? These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is no.

Archived Recording

Right.

Archived Recording (Tucker Calrson)

Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that. So why does permanent Washington hate him so much?

Kara Swisher

So your reaction?

Jon Stewart

So that checklist that he ran down is actually — used to be on my dating profile. So it would always be when I was looking for a prospective mate, it was always, do they —

Kara Swisher

Do you eat dogs?

Jon Stewart

Do they manufacture fentanyl? Do they eat dog? Are they calling me a racist? If they could pass that test, we were ready to go share a meal or anything else that we might be able to come up with.

When you deal with such a dishonest propagandist — and that is what he is — there’s nothing you can take out of context, because none of it is real. He’s admitted when he’s cornered, he lies. It’s all a game and a performance. I mean, honestly, I have no idea what the fuck that guy believes, truly.

How does anybody go on television and say, why shouldn’t I be rooting for Russia? Which, by the way, I am. Let me just set it straight out.

Kara Swisher

Right, well —

Jon Stewart

That’s who I’m rooting for in this —

Kara Swisher

He did not take your parking space, Jon. He did not take your — that’s a red light to me. He didn’t take my parking space, and I was like —

Jon Stewart

Well, but isn’t that the way we judge dictators and atrocities — are they nice to me? This Hitler guy, yes, has he done some things? But I got to tell you something— always holds the door. Very polite.

In some ways, I think then you have to ask the question, why is Rupert Murdoch trying to destroy the fabric of this country? What’s in it for him?

Kara Swisher

Answer — why do you think?

Jon Stewart

I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know if it’s ideological or he just thinks, this is where the money is. But how somebody can in good conscience put a shithead like that on television every night to say those types of things, that’s where the responsibility lies in my mind. Because it’s, you know, I always like to look at it as the difference between ignorance and evil, right? Ignorance is an epidemic and an entirely, in some ways, curable condition. So I like to think that the majority of us are, in our own way, just trying to create the world we would prefer to live in and trying to overcome the blind spots and the ignorance that exists in all of us in different ways.

And then there’s a few people out there who are dishonest and using disinformation to achieve nefarious aims. And that’s the category I’d go there. So I try and draw a distinction, because I think if you use a broad brush, you’re less safe. And I really try hard not to dismiss all.

Kara Swisher

But it does work. It does work with his listeners.

Jon Stewart

But the difference is, those listeners, many of them, are redeemable, that have potential to grow beyond that or to get out of it. Or it’s — cult leader is the one responsible, not necessarily the flock. The flock may be lost. They may be easily moved by that, and —

Kara Swisher

So how do you separate them when this stuff does resonate? My mom listens to Fox News, and she’s like, well, Putin ain’t nothing to me. And I’m like —

Jon Stewart

Right.

Opinion | Jon Stewart on Why the Right Would ‘Rather Do a Deal With Putin Than Pelosi’ - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago
Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years?

You know Carlson was mimicking Ali's reasons why he didn't have a problem with the Viet Cong, right?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1    2 years ago

Of course, vaguely referring to something from 55 years ago is an instantly recognizable topical reference. 

I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know if it’s ideological or he just thinks, this is where the money is. But how somebody can in good conscience put a shithead like that on television every night to say those types of things, that’s where the responsibility lies in my mind. Because it’s, you know, I always like to look at it as the difference between ignorance and evil, right? Ignorance is an epidemic and an entirely, in some ways, curable condition. So I like to think that the majority of us are, in our own way, just trying to create the world we would prefer to live in and trying to overcome the blind spots and the ignorance that exists in all of us in different ways.

And then there’s a few people out there who are dishonest and using disinformation to achieve nefarious aims. And that’s the category I’d go there. So I try and draw a distinction, because I think if you use a broad brush, you’re less safe. And I really try hard not to dismiss all.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1    2 years ago

Ali and the VC.  If you do not know anything about the subject it is best to keep your thoughts to yourself or take the time to understand what the subject is about and why it was pertinent at the time.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

Ketanji needs a thorough investigation because of her radical left opinions and views.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.2.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2    2 years ago
Ketanji needs a thorough investigation because of her radical left opinions and views.

Even with a clean bill of responsible health, she'll never get a nod of approval from you or Tucker.  She's never taken her penis out at a college party and slapped girls in the face with it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.1    2 years ago
She's never taken her penis out at a college party and slapped girls in the face with it.

Oh, God, she is a transgender, thus a hero to those woke folks on the left?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.1    2 years ago

You still believe in the 35 year old repressed drunken memories of a party girl?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.3    2 years ago
ou still believe in the 35 year old repressed drunken memories of a party girl?

Swallowed the swill and asked for seconds!

goose is back
Junior Guide
2.2.5  goose is back  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.1    2 years ago
She's never taken her penis out at a college party and slapped girls in the face with it.

So you're saying she has a penis?  How do you know that she hasn't slapped anyone with this supposed penis.  Does she always go to parties with her penis out? Just curious since you brought it up.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  goose is back @2.2.5    2 years ago

[deleted]

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2.7  Ronin2  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.1    2 years ago

After the last several shit shows the Democrats have put Republican Supreme Court nominees through; it is well past time the roles were reversed. If she is half what the left thinks she is; then she will survive it. If not; well it will be good to have a leftist justice looking over her shoulder for her entire tenure for a change.

And there she blows; a BS statement from thoroughly discredited witnesses during the Kavanaugh hearing. 

I have said it before- even Joseph Goebbels would be awe struck with how well the Democrats and the lemmings in the media are making his saying come true.

Yes. He said (or wrote) exactly:

"Tell the masses a lie often enough and for long enough, sooner or later they will all believe it. "

~ Joseph Goebbels

I didn't want Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court for a legitimate reason; he came up with the legal grounds for water boarding and torturing prisoners at Gitmo. No denying he is a very smart lawyer; and knows the law well- but ethically he is unfit to be a Supreme Court judge. But the BS the Democrats pulled was beyond ridiculous. 

Next time they need to come up with better liars; or a better lie.

Professor Guide
2.2.8  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.2    2 years ago
Oh, God, she is a transgender, thus a hero to those woke folks on the left?

You didn't even try to hide the bigotry in that comment.

Professor Guide
2.2.9  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  goose is back @2.2.5    2 years ago
So you're saying she has a penis?  How do you know that she hasn't slapped anyone with this supposed penis.  Does she always go to parties with her penis out? Just curious since you brought it up. 

I seldom reply to the comments of Freshmen Silents.  They simply aren't worth the time and annoyance.  But in your case, I'll make an exception: 

Your mother. 

Professor Guide
2.2.10  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2.7    2 years ago
"Tell the masses a lie often enough and for long enough, sooner or later they will all believe it. "

The Trumpian National Anthem. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.11  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.10    2 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.12  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.8    2 years ago
You didn't even try to hide the bigotry in that comment.

And you didn't bother to try and comprehend what you read.

Try another weak-ass card.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.6    2 years ago

c'mon that was a little funny

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    2 years ago

Democrats have no room to complain about the "treatment" of SCOTUS nominees in light of the no-class shenanigans they have pulled with other recent nominees.

At least LSAT scores are more relevant than magical "codes" in high school yearbooks.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1  Snuffy  replied to  Texan1211 @3    2 years ago

Carlson opened himself up for this.  I don't listen to him or read his articles as he's gone too far extreme for me to stomach.  So long as we don't have Senators who start to echo that call.

But you are correct,  the Democrats have very little room for complaints in this regard after the way they have treated the last two nominees made by Trump. 

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.1  evilone  replied to  Snuffy @3.1    2 years ago
Carlson opened himself up for this. I don't listen to him or read his articles as he's gone too far extreme for me to stomach. 

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone conservative OR liberal would even care what this nut-licker has to say anymore. He's pretty much made himself irrelevant past some bizarre masochistic entertainment value. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @3.1    2 years ago
Carlson opened himself up for this

True enough.

I just hope everyone can see the difference between a tv personality asking for crap and Senators pulling crap like they did with Kavanaugh.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @3    2 years ago
ocrats have no room to complain about the "treatment" of SCOTUS nominees in light of the no-class shenanigans they have pulled with other recent nominees.

Yeah, last time I looked, Tucker Carlson isn't in the Senate. When McConnell starts accusing her of being a violent felon, Democrats can start complaining. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.2    2 years ago
Yeah, last time I looked, Tucker Carlson isn't in the Senate. When McConnell starts accusing her of being a violent felon, Democrats can start complaining. 

Oh. 

LOL.  Carlson influences the PEOPLE a lot more than Mitch McConnell does. Its kind of his entire reason for existing as a daily television program. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.1    2 years ago
LOL.  Carlson influences the PEOPLE a lot more than Mitch McConnell does.

Carlson hasn't got any influence over the Senate.

So what if some nut on tv asks for her test scores? Why would that be so unacceptable to you but fake charges of rape and magical codes from high school yearbooks are just fine with you because of ONE reason---the target was someone you didn't like personally.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.2    2 years ago

Kavanaugh was accused, by a specific person, of action that was illegal if verified. 

If someone says Ketanji Jackson Brown cheated on her law school exams let them come forward.  Otherwise her test scores are immaterial. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.3    2 years ago
Kavanaugh was accused, by a specific person, of action that was illegal if verified. 

That turned out to be nothing but bullshit, and you should damn well know it by NOW. All a massive hit job by DEMOCRATS. Major FAIL, BTFW.

If someone says Ketanji Jackson Brown cheated on her law school exams let them come forward.

So, who is saying she cheated?

Or is someone asking for test results magically equating to someone accusing her of cheating?

Or is it just that YOU can't tell the difference?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.4    2 years ago

Please stop babbling.  The readers of this forum deserve better. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.2.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.5    2 years ago

Physician heal thyself.......................

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.5    2 years ago
Please stop babbling.

Expected response as usual when you can't defend intelligently.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.2.6    2 years ago

Taking a poll here, Jim:

Are you intelligent enough to know what my post clearly stated--that you can read and understand what you read?

Some have accused me of babbling, so I want an intelligent person's opinion, please.

You got my content, right?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.2.9  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.8    2 years ago

Perfectly clear..................

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.2.9    2 years ago

jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.2.11  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.5    2 years ago

Ignore it.  I have.

Dulay
Professor Guide
3.2.12  Dulay  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.2.9    2 years ago

That was the smallest 'poll' ever taken. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
3.2.13  Nowhere Man  replied to  Dulay @3.2.12    2 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.14  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @3.2.12    2 years ago

Yeah, it was small.

I was limiting it to intelligent people.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4  Trout Giggles    2 years ago

Who cares what her LSAT scores were? The thing that's important is that she graduated law school and now has a license to practice law....so well that she is now a Federal District Judge.

What is your claim to fame there, Tucker? You actually worked for a small city newspaper?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    2 years ago

Let me get this straight:

Democrats in the fucking SENATE thought raking Kavanaugh over the coals for unsubstantiated BULLSHIT was fine and dandy, but a tv personality asking for test scores is the end of the world.

Typical melodramatic bullshit from Democrats.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @5    2 years ago
Democrats in the fucking SENATE thought raking Kavanaugh over the coals for unsubstantiated BULLSHIT was fine and dandy, but a tv personality asking for test scores is the end of the world.

They seem to enjoy having their heads explode, they are always looking for something to light the fuse.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @5.1    2 years ago

We do have to admit that the faux poutrage is entertaining!

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.1.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    2 years ago

I used to kid my mother (rest her soul) that the only time she seemed happy was when she was miserable.  I never thought a whole section of a political party would subscribe to that philosophy.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @5.1.2    2 years ago

Subscribed with lifetime subscriptions!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Right Down the Center @5.1.2    2 years ago

There is a basic competence that is lacking in many of the right wingers on this site. Can anything be done about that ?  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.1.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.4    2 years ago

Maybe give a class in comprehension to the left wingers so they can understand what is actually being said so they  just don't make things up would be a good start.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @5.1.5    2 years ago

Nope, can't do that.

TDS doesn't allow for freedom of thought.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.1.7  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.6    2 years ago

I would say a slap to the back of the head to try and dislodge TDS before the class begins but someone would flag me for promoting violence.jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5.1.8  bbl-1  replied to  Right Down the Center @5.1.7    2 years ago

Right Down the Center of what?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5.1.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  bbl-1 @5.1.8    2 years ago

The middle

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    2 years ago

Is he really serious about wanting to know her LSAT score? Cuz if so, that’s stupid. 

While schools consider the LSAT to be a helpful predictor of success in law school, it doesn’t tell you anything about what kind of lawyer a person ends up being decades later. The LSAT doesn’t even test knowledge of the law. It’s a test on reading comprehension and logic.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
7  Right Down the Center    2 years ago

Funny, considering who is doing the raking I have a feeling Tucker doesn't care and sure isn't feeling any heat from being " raked across the coals".  He is probably laughing about it.

I didn't see Tucker say this, the context of him saying it (if he did), why he thought that was relevant, and if other people have asked for anyone else's scores.  Of course Tucker is not an elected official so what he would like to see is totally irrelevant.  As is anything the "political observers" say.

What I find amusing is all these people that seem to hang on every word Tucker says.  Personally I see him as an opinion show host and I don't watch him because I think he is an idiot.  He is is welcome to his opinion as are the political observers but to get all worked up over it seems a bit ridiculous IMO.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Right Down the Center @7    2 years ago
Tucker Carlson is QUOTED as having said it
Carlson spoke about this on Wednesday night by sneering at Biden's remarks about Jackson, then he commanded that Jackson's LSAT results be publicly released. Appointing her is one of his gravest constitutional duties. So it might be time for Joe Biden to let us know what Ketanji Brown Jackson's LSAT score was. How did she do on the LSATs? Why wouldn't you tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she's a once-in-a-generation legal talent, the next Learned Hand. It would seem like Americans in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment, but we didn't hear that.

But you're not sure he said it.  LOL. 

For the most part, the right wingers on this site are incompetent. 

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
7.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    2 years ago

What I actually said was  "I didn't see Tucker say this, the context of him saying it (if he did), why he thought that was relevant, and if other people have asked for anyone else's scores."   There is alot more to it than just the quote of an article from a left leaning publication.  

What I also said was "Personally I see him as an opinion show host and I don't watch him because I think he is an idiot.  He is is welcome to his opinion"

For the most part, the left wingers on this site just make stuff up, ignore relevant parts of a comment and embarrass themselves.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    2 years ago
How did she do on the LSATs? Why wouldn't you tell us that?

The real question is why would they tell us that?

That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she's a once-in-a-generation legal talent, the next Learned Hand.

No, it wouldn’t. And anyway, Learned Hand became a lawyer some 30 years or more before the LSAT was even invented, so there’s nothing to compare her score to. It really is a stupid take.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
9  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

Just waiting for Republicans to ask to see a letter she should have sent as a teenager to some official somewhere to officially denounce communism.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @9    2 years ago

And I am waiting for Democrats to break the code in her high school yearbook, or provide a list of parties she attended.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
9.1.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1    2 years ago

Why?  Did someone accuse her of sexual assault?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @9.1.1    2 years ago
Why?  

What was good for the goose should be good for the gander.

Did someone accuse her of sexual assault?

Hopefully the GOP won't stoop to the level of subterranean Democrats.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
9.1.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.2    2 years ago

Stoop?  They’d need a trampoline.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @9.1.3    2 years ago
Stoop?

Yes, stoop. S.T.O.O.P.

I figured it was quite plain.

They’d need a trampoline.

Good idea. The higher they bounce, the deeper they will be able to go to match the dumbass Democrats who pulled their cheap stunts.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12  Paula Bartholomew    2 years ago

Tuck Fucker Carlson.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
13  bbl-1    2 years ago

Nothing to comment on here.  GOPERS want test scores.  We're still waiting on Trump's.  Don't matter, we know 'the orange one' didn't use a condom with Daniels or McDougal and that's the only thing that matters.  

Putin is flailing.  Trump is sweating.  Tucker should have stuck with the bow tie.  And what in gawd's name is Bannon, Stone and Manafort doing now?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
13.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @13    2 years ago
Don't matter, we know 'the orange one' didn't use a condom with Daniels or McDougal and that's the only thing that matters.  

Of course that is all matters to some liberals. They are obsessed with Trump and sex.