╌>

Should A White County Sheriff Who "Occasionally" Uses The N Word Automatically Resign From Office ?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  92 comments

Should A  White County Sheriff Who "Occasionally" Uses The N Word Automatically Resign From Office ?

A white county sheriff or local police chief admits to using the n-word on occasion but says everyone does it and it is not a big deal. Should he quit his job, or tough it out ? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

related

www.rawstory.com   /sheriff-who-made-disparaged-black-people-insists-he-s-not-a-racist-although-he-may-have-occasionally-used-the-n-word/

Arkansas sheriff says he only uses the N-word 'occasionally' as he denies racism allegations

Sky Palma 3-3 minutes   4/13/2022

image.jpg?id=29678254&width=2500&height=1406

...When asked if he’s used racial slurs in the past, Prarie County Ark. Sheriff Rick Hickman replied, “Probably, in the past, but you know it is what it is. Everybody does."

“I don’t use the N-word a lot but occasionally, I might have said it," he added.

CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper   called for Hickman to resign   in light of his comments about the N-word: “Someone who admits to using racist slurs is clearly unfit to protect and serve a diverse population. We urge Sheriff Hickman to resign and instead pursue a career that does not impact the lives of minority communities.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    2 years ago

Assuming there is a competent deputy sheriff there who doesnt use the n word, then yes the sheriff should resign. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.1  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago
Assuming there is a competent deputy sheriff there who doesnt use the n word

And the odds of that would be?  It is Prairie County, Arkansas, home of Peckerwood Lake (true story).  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago
Assuming there is a competent deputy sheriff there who doesnt use the n word, then yes the sheriff should resign.

Agreed.  A sheriff should lead his deputies by example.  Allowing racism is not an example to follow, and use of the "N" word is nothing but racist.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.2.1  afrayedknot  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    2 years ago

“…and use of the "N" word is nothing but racist.”

Not to mention clueless, tone-deaf, or just simply wrong…particularly coming from any one, at any time, or in any way in an official capacity. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Is he a good and competent sheriff otherwise? It would depend on a lot of factors. What if the sheriff was black and used  this word?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.3.1  afrayedknot  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3    2 years ago

“What if…”

Please.

Have we not heard enough nor justified enough based upon the flimsiest of excuses?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.3.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3    2 years ago
It would depend on a lot of factors.

And those factors should be considered when deciding to vote for him or not, the next time he comes up for election.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.3  bugsy  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3    2 years ago
What if the sheriff was black and used  this word?

Then he would get a recording contract as a hip hop artist.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.4  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.3.2    2 years ago

It is weird to me that some states have elections for the position and some do not.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.3.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @1.3.4    2 years ago
It is weird to me that some states have elections for the position and some do not.

I was thinking the same thing because I was not sure if he was elected  or appointed.  Interestingly enough I wonder if he wouldn't be seen as a political liability and canned if he was actually appointed and not elected.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
1.3.6  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Ender @1.3.4    2 years ago

That made me curious so i went and looked it up.

It appears that 48 of the 50 states have a county sheriffs position , the exceptions are Alaska which has no counties governments  and Conn which did away with the county Sheriff system back in 2000. 

now some of the places that don't have a county sheriff per say , are the populated US territories since they do not have county government systems and the federal district of DC. In the cases where they dont have sheriffs the personnel are usually called state or judicial marshals .

Sheriffs in the United States - Wikipedia

fairly easy explanation is there and goes into the different types of sheriffs duties could be dependent on location .

The article did mention there were a few places that appointed their sheriffs , but that is not the norm as explained in the article and the article did not state where they are appointed ..

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.3.7  Split Personality  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.3.2    2 years ago

It says specifically in the raw Story seed that he is up for re-election.

Hence the attention to Hickman.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Does the same standard hold for big city mayors who use white racial slurs?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4    2 years ago

If there is one thing you are known for Vic, it is for having been permanently scarred by anti-white racism. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.1    2 years ago

Does that mean you believe in a double standard?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.2    2 years ago

The only racism you seem concerned with is when whites are the victims. I'd like to hear you explain that some day. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.3    2 years ago

I'll take that as a YES.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4.5  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.4    2 years ago

I have tried to explain to you , but you dont seem able to grasp it, that black racism is almost always a reaction to white racism. Without white racism there would be no black racism. The same is not true the other way around. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.4.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.5    2 years ago
Without white racism there would be no black racism. The same is not true the other way around.

Why is that, something in white genes?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.4.7  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.4.6    2 years ago
Without white racism there would be no black racism. The same is not true the other way around.

In Japan, I saw Japanese racism against black people.  Is that because of black racism, without it there would be no Asian racism?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.4.6    2 years ago

Evidently there is or at least that's what they are trying to teach our children.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.4.9  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.5    2 years ago
The same is not true the other way around.

and there is the disconnect.     Racism is racism John.    It is completely independent of race, gender or ethnicity.

As I have said here many times, some of the most racist people I have ever met are the one accusing others of the same.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.4.10  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.5    2 years ago
Without white racism there would be no black racism

One hundred percent bullshit.

My wife is Asian and has come across several instances of blacks hurling racist slurs to her.

She even had one accuse her of using racist terms at work, but after an investigation, it was found the black that made the accusations had a history of false accusations and finally was fired for it.

John, how do you explain pretty much all attacks on Asians in big liberal cities were by blacks? Was that whitey' s fault?

Most Blacks are racist, and it has nothing to do with the white man

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.4.11  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.5    2 years ago
Without white racism there would be no black racism

One hundred percent bullshit.

My wife is Asian and has come across several instances of blacks hurling racist slurs to her.

She even had one accuse her of using racist terms at work, but after an investigation, it was found the black that made the accusations had a history of false accusations and finally was fired for it.

John, how do you explain pretty much all attacks on Asians in big liberal cities were by blacks? Was that whitey' s fault?

Most Blacks are racist, and it has nothing to do with the white man

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4.12  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.4.9    2 years ago

Completely ridiculous. There isnt a serious person in the country who would agree that black racism is the operational equivalent of white racism. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.4.13  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.12    2 years ago
There isnt a serious person in the country who would agree that black racism is the operational equivalent of white racism. 

Who argued that it was equivalent?  Are black attacks on Asians the fault of Asian racism?  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4.14  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.4.13    2 years ago

Who argued that it was equivalent? 

Really? 

a poll  from the Public Religion Research Institute found 52 percent of working class whites saying discrimination against whites is as big a problem as discrimination against blacks and other minorities (though the number was smaller among whites with higher education levels). And last year,  Gallup found  43 percent of whites saying discrimination against whites is "widespread" in America. Why white people think they're the real victims of racism | The Week

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.4.15  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.14    2 years ago

Really? 

It appeared to me that you were discussing a comment on this thread.

Since your back here, how about answering my questions to you in 1.4.6, 1.4.7 or even the one in 1.4.13.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.4.16  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.12    2 years ago

Opinions on that do vary ..... greatly in this case.

And your disingenuous wordsmithing is just getting worse ....

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.4.17  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.3    2 years ago

OMG not that.  We get enough from the countless posts on NT about blacks being the victim.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.4.18  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1.4.5    2 years ago

Are you being serious?????jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
2  Moose Knuckle    2 years ago

He might just be a hip hop fan.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Moose Knuckle @2    2 years ago

Maybe he's the local Klan wizard.  Who knows? 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    2 years ago

In Prairie County? That's a good deduction. It's one county over from me, and our little town has a Robert E Lee parade on MLK Day

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    2 years ago

Didn't that get started by one William Jefferson Clinton? Seems I heard once he is the one that called it a "holiday". Probably not true but just wondering, as a resident of AR, if you know. Thanks.

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    2 years ago

Our state still does a confederate month.

No one does anything so I consider it mostly symbolic.

Then I think what message are they trying to send?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.2    2 years ago

I don't know because I became a resident when Pres Clinton was in the White House. I don't know a hell of a lot of what happened in Arkansas politics before I got here.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @2.1.3    2 years ago

Well, I'm pretty sure that impromptu REL parade sent a blatant message. They haven't done it in a few years and I see a lot more diversity in my small town these days....but....it's ingrained in the people that grew up here.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
2.2  MonsterMash  replied to  Moose Knuckle @2    2 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3  Right Down the Center    2 years ago

Should he quit his job,

No

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.1  Jack_TX  replied to  Right Down the Center @3    2 years ago
No

I gotta agree on that one.  

It's not like the voters in that county didn't know what they getting when they elected him.  They chose him to be the sheriff, and that doesn't change because a few eternally outraged morons are unsurprisingly outraged.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jack_TX @3.1    2 years ago
and that doesn't change because a few eternally outraged morons are unsurprisingly outraged.

You just said that people who object to the n word are morons. I wonder what that makes you. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    2 years ago
You just said that people who object to the n word are morons. 

I didn't.  Read it again.

I wonder what that makes you.

I don't need to wonder about you.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.1.3  afrayedknot  replied to  Jack_TX @3.1    2 years ago

“…eternally outraged morons…”

…just whom are you disparaging here and  more to the point, just whom are you defending?

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.1.4  Jack_TX  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.3    2 years ago
“…eternally outraged morons…” …just whom are you disparaging here and  more to the point, just whom are you defending?

I am disparaging people who think their personal outrage should outweigh the collective will of voters.  This includes the morons who called for Trump's resignation for 4 years and the morons calling for Biden's now. 

I am defending the voters and the system that enables them to choose their own officials.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  Jack_TX @3.1    2 years ago
It's not like the voters in that county didn't know what they getting when they elected him.

Yep, and if they were not aware of the words he occasionally uses they probably are now.  If they don't like the job he is doing, feel he is actually racist or his occasional use of the word is that repugnant they can vote him out.  I have a funny feeling that the people that want him to resign are not the people that voted for him to begin with.

Bottom line it is up to the people of the county to determine, not people from around the country or any special interest group that may be looking for any reason to get rid of anyone they don't like.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  Jack_TX @3.1.4    2 years ago

Well said

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.1.7  afrayedknot  replied to  Jack_TX @3.1.4    2 years ago

Thanks for the thoughts.

Totally understand the sanctity of the vote as the bottom line (reference to trump notwithstanding, as two totally separate issues). That being said, there are also mechanisms in place, equally protected, to address any issues that the public deems necessary. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.8  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jack_TX @3.1.2    2 years ago

You have a schtick. Your schtick is to inevitably and reliably claim that people who promote social justice are "eternally outraged morons".  By now your bla bla bla goes in one ear and out the other. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.1.9  Jack_TX  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.7    2 years ago
That being said, there are also mechanisms in place, equally protected, to address any issues that the public deems necessary. 

Absolutely.  If the voters think this man should be recalled, I'm sure there is a mechanism for doing so.

Alternatively, they can simply choose somebody else at the next general election.

BTW, this concept expands across vast swathes of American life.  For example...if the town council votes to remove the Robert E Lee statue from the local park, that is a perfectly right and proper use of the powers entrusted to them by the voters.   If a group of protesters knock it down, that's criminal vandalism.  

We have systems in place designed to ensure self-governance.  Demands to circumvent those systems are demands for American citizens to abandon that power.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.1.10  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.8    2 years ago
You have a schtick.

The irony contained in that one statement is enough to alter the magnetic fields of the earth.

Your schtick is to inevitably and reliably claim that people who promote social justice are "eternally outraged morons".

Or....maybe I'm just identifying eternally outraged morons.

By now your bla bla bla goes in one ear and out the other. 

Of course it does.  Otherwise you might learn something and lose your outrage.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.11  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jack_TX @3.1.10    2 years ago

in one ear and out the other. 

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.12  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.11    2 years ago

That is a condition caused by having nothing between the ears to stop it. Sad to say the cure rate for that condition is very low..

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     2 years ago

He should be the Sheriff of Harrison, Arkansas he'd fit right in.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5  Dismayed Patriot    2 years ago
“Probably, in the past, but you know it is what it is. Everybody does." “I don’t use the N-word a lot but occasionally, I might have said it,"

If his answer had been “Probably, in the past, but now after recognizing it for the racial slur it is I would not use such language." “I no longer use the N-word but occasionally, in the past, I might have said it," I think the answer to the question would be "No, he should not resign since its something he's taken responsibility for and has now changed".

The problem I have with what he said is that he downplayed it's offensiveness by saying "you know it is what it is" and deflected his responsibility with "Everybody does" and then went on to speak in current terms stating “I don’t use the N-word a lot but occasionally" which is admitting that he still uses an offensive racial slur to refer to black Americans. If he was just your average conservative making such statements then the "occasional" racial slur is expected, but as county Sheriff it gives him a position of power over any black residents in the community he serves and the use of such language could indicate possible bias in his execution of the law.

Due to that I would say "yes" he should resign, though I've no doubt there are likely many conservatives who think nothing of the "occasional" use of racial slurs and would never want to punish someone else for something they know they do all the time in private.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    2 years ago

People who think he no longer uses the word need to be sold a bridge in the middle of nowhere. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    2 years ago
People who think he no longer uses the word

Like I said, he admits to using it not just in the past but now, as he stated “I don’t use the N-word a lot but occasionally".

My point was that based on his own confession he is still using the word and doesn't think it's a big deal which is likely a feeling shared by those averse to change and hold to supposed "traditional values".

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6  Ed-NavDoc    2 years ago

If he has done it in the past and admits that he was wrong to do so and no longer does so, than no he should not have to resign. People can change.

charger 383
Professor Silent
7  charger 383    2 years ago

NO!,  nobody should be pushed or resign  over something that trivial

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  charger 383 @7    2 years ago

So now you think using the n word, especially by a county sheriff, is trivial ? 

charger 383
Professor Silent
7.1.1  charger 383  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    2 years ago

It is made into a big deal over something trivial by some who want an excuse to act out

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
8  Steve Ott    2 years ago

Let the locals figure it out. I'm really sick and tired of all this woke cancellation bullshit.

I'm not much on religion, but goddamn, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
9  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    2 years ago

If it were up to me, I would say that yes, his silly racist behind should find another line of work. 

In addition, I don't necessarily adore CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper, but he was correct when he said, “Someone who admits to using racist slurs is clearly unfit to protect and serve a diverse population. We urge Sheriff Hickman to resign and instead pursue a career that does not impact the lives of minority communities.”

But it's not up to me or Ibrahim Hooper.  It's up to the citizens of Prairie County, Arkansas.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1  Sparty On  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @9    2 years ago
But it's not up to me or Ibrahim Hooper.  It's up to the citizens of Prairie County, Arkansas.  

Exactly

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @9    2 years ago

People here are giving their personal opinion, not a legal or electoral analysis. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @9    2 years ago
In addition, I don't necessarily adore CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper, but he was correct when he said, “Someone who admits to using racist slurs is clearly unfit to protect and serve a diverse population.

"NEW YORK — Mayor Eric Adams bragged in 2019 about being a better police officer than his “cracker” colleagues in the NYPD, the New York Daily News has learned.

Adams, who was at the time gearing up to launch his campaign for mayor, went on the racially charged diatribe while delivering remarks at a private event on Dec. 13, 2019, held by the Harlem Business Alliance, a video obtained by the Daily News shows.

“Every day in the Police Department, I kicked those crackers’ a--,” Adams says in the video."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.3    2 years ago

Your sad but constant attempts to portray race relations in America as a "tit for tat" platform are depressing.  You're not a victim of racism Vic, get over it. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.3.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @9.3.1    2 years ago

Tomorrow I'll enlighten you on my stand.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.3.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.3.2    2 years ago

Dont frighten everyone. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.3.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.3.2    2 years ago

"What is 'a lamp'?..."

"Correct."

"Okay, let's continue with 'Inanimate Objects' for $500"...

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
9.3.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.3.4    2 years ago

That’s funny.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10  Sparty On    2 years ago

That is up to the people who elected him.    Certainly not some big city know it all from Chicago or the like and most certainly not a bunch of disconnected internet wizards either.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @10    2 years ago

All I asked was should a county sheriff who uses the n word resign. No need for you to become a snowflake about it. 

If it wasnt a national news item I wouldnt have seen it, so someone from Chicago has nothing to do with it. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    2 years ago

Lol ..... as emotional and irrational as ever I see.

Your seed asked a question and I answered it.    That you don’t like that answer is completely meaningless in that regard.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
10.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    2 years ago

But you neglected to enter the context in which it was used nor the time frame involved. Is he sorry he did so? Those make a big difference.

zuksam
Junior Silent
11  zuksam    2 years ago

Not every white person who has used the N word is a racist. This Sheriff might deal with thousands of black folks but has only ever referred to a half dozen or so of the lowest most scumbag pieces of shit black criminals as N words. I remember a time when black folks did the same thing, back then they didn't call their friends N words they only ever used it to refer to the lowest of the low dirtbags. As long as he isn't going around calling people that word to their face or referring to them using that word on duty and he's treating every race equally and respectfully while doing his job then it shouldn't matter what he has said in the past in the heat of the moment while venting about a hard day dealing with a real scumbag. If saying a word is a crime it must be a crime for everyone and if every white person who has ever uttered a racial epithet should lose their job then the same should be true for all other races.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
11.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  zuksam @11    2 years ago

Well said!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  zuksam @11    2 years ago

Whether it's the lowest of dirtbag scum or your average person trying to get thru his or her day does that ever justify the use of the N word?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
11.2.1  1stwarrior  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.2    2 years ago

Trout - if you're a Rapper or talking to your homebodies in the 'Hood, you have to use the "N" word so you can continue to degrade others.

Yeah, I know they say that "everybody" talks like that in their neighborhood, so I guess it's OK, eh?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  1stwarrior @11.2.1    2 years ago

No, it's not ok. It's a hateful word no matter who uses it

zuksam
Junior Silent
11.2.3  zuksam  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.2    2 years ago
does that ever justify the use of the N word

I don't have to justify it but I can accept that it happens and be realistic about it. I don't use it myself and I don't recommend using it but I'm not going to judge anyone who does any more harshly than I would a Black Guy who calls a White Guy a cracker when he's pissed at the guy. If you go around calling a whole Race racial epithets then you're probably a racist but if you call one person a racial epithet because they really pissed you off then you likely just have a problem with that one guy. Many people have given up common sense and embraced "Wokeness" but I'll stick with common sense and be realistic. Show me a Black Guy who says he's never said an anti-white racial epithet and I'll show you a liar, but I won't demand that he resign from his job because it is what it is.

Ender
Professor Principal
12  Ender    2 years ago

He kinda looks like my late Uncle John.

Kavika
Professor Principal
13  Kavika     2 years ago

Come on up to Harrison Arkansas in Boone county Sheriff, ya'll fit right in. Here's a billboard that you'd love, it's right on Highway 65 as you're comin into Harrison. 

white-pride-radio-sign.jpg?w=790&f=fd845f2e8a2dbffe3c81b209a95e3faa

Our little town is also the National headquarters for the KKK. 

Ender
Professor Principal
13.2  Ender  replied to  Kavika @13    2 years ago

Is that a Methodist symbol? I am kinda upset if it is. I grew up Methodist.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
13.2.1  1stwarrior  replied to  Ender @13.2    2 years ago

The cross???  Nah - don't think the Methodists have a patent on that.

Ender
Professor Principal
13.2.2  Ender  replied to  Ender @13.2    2 years ago

Never mind. I looked it up.

Kavika
Professor Principal
13.2.3  Kavika   replied to  Ender @13.2    2 years ago

Nope, it's the ''White is Right, Church''.

Kavika
Professor Principal
13.2.4  Kavika   replied to  Ender @13.2.2    2 years ago

So now you know, Ender.

Ender
Professor Principal
13.2.5  Ender  replied to  Kavika @13.2.4    2 years ago

It may take me a while to get there. Yet eventually....

Ender
Professor Principal
13.2.6  Ender  replied to  1stwarrior @13.2.1    2 years ago

A lot of them have versions of the cross they use to identify certain denominations.

Ender
Professor Principal
13.2.7  Ender  replied to  Kavika @13.2.3    2 years ago
Nope, it's the ''White is Right, Church''.

Kind of comical they would have a dove of peace on their cross.

Or is that a peacock...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.2.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @13.2.7    2 years ago

It's a white peacock