╌>

A tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing......William Shakespeare

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  2 years ago  •  131 comments

A tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing......William Shakespeare
Senator Rick Scott of Wisconsin, a member of the Senate Republican leadership laid it all out. The ultra MAGA plan put forward by congressional Republicans to raise taxes on working families, lower the income of American workers. I never expected the ultra MAGA Republicans who seem to control the Republican Party now to have been able to control the Republican Party......Joe Biden

As gas prices hit another record high and parents struggle to find baby formula, Joe Biden made it clear that it's not his fault. No, it's the fault of the people his handlers hate. Now it's an "Ultra Maga agenda!" Where did Joe the demented get that phrase?  It was created by a focus group hired by progressives. Where is this agenda?  Evidently Rick Scott put forward an idea of raising taxes. It had little support from Republicans, thus it died as a footnote, but Biden's handlers are willing to use anything to gaslight the American people.

"Senator Rick Scott of Wisconsin, a member of the Senate Republican leadership laid it all out. The ultra MAGA plan put forward by congressional Republicans to raise taxes on working families, lower the income of American workers. I never expected the ultra MAGA Republicans who seem to control the Republican Party now to have been able to control the Republican Party."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/05/10/remarks-by-president-biden-on-the-economy-5/

First of all Joe, Rick Scott is not of Wisconsin. He is currently a US Senator from the state of Florida and he was formerly the Governor of Florida. As for what Joe is calling a tax policy is the principle that Scott proposed: Scott says of his 11-point plan: “All Americans should pay some income tax to have skin in the game, even if a small amount. Currently over half of Americans pay no income tax.” Finally, stupid ass Joe, the 11-point plan has little support from Republicans, it is hardly an agenda.  Evidently, all Joe's handlers can come up with is to pretend that the election isn’t a referendum on Biden’s job performance but a choice between Biden and Donald Trump.

The Week:

Breaking the law:

"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Monday condemned protestors who gathered outside Supreme Court justices’ homes to protest a leaked draft opinion regarding the potential overturning of the Roe v. Wade decision.

“We’ve seen angry crowds assemble at judges’ private family homes. Activists published a map of their addresses. Law enforcement has had to install a security fence around the Supreme Court itself,” McConnell said from the Senate floor.

“Trying to scare federal judges into ruling a certain way is far outside the bounds of First Amendment speech or protest. It is an attempt to replace the rule of law with the rule of mobs,” he added.

McConnell also cited a federal law that forbids “pickets and parades” with the goal of influencing judges. He said the law could make the protestors’ actions illegal."

https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-criticizes-protests-outside-justices-212242084.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Biden's leftist DOJ has done nothing to enforce the law.

Garland and FBI targeted parents:

"Republican Reps. Jim Jordan and Mike Johnson say they have evidence that the  FBI  targeted parents who protested schools'  COVID  policies despite assurances from Attorney General Merrick Garland that it never happened. 

In a letter addressed to the  Justice Department , Jordan and Johnson said they have evidence that the FBI labeled dozens of investigations into parents with a threat tag created by the bureau’s Counterterrorism Division to assess and track investigations related to school boards. The evidence comes from "brave whistleblowers" within the Department of Justice, they say in the letter addressed to Attorney General Garland."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-targeted-parents-via-terrorism-tools-despite-garland-testimony?yptr=yahoo

Takeover bid on hold:

"Elon Musk said he's putting his  $44 billion takeover  of Twitter "temporarily on hold," saying that he wants more details about how many of the social platform's accounts are fake or spam.

The shock announcement sent the company's shares tumbling as investors questioned whether Musk might back out altogether."

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/13/1098741154/elon-musk-twitter-deal-hold-pause

Queen of Perks: "Pelosi ramps up benefits like Peloton gym memberships, liquor store for House lawmakers while Americans scramble for baby formula."

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/pelosis-house-ramps-perks-peloton-liquor-store-while-americans-scramble-baby

What have we learned?  

Much of what we learned, we already knew. Biden continues to gaslight as the nation suffers. The stock market is in decline and that will effect 401K's. Many experts say the country is headed for a recession. The AG is defying the law. The mob is on the move against the Supreme Court. Thus far, Chief Justice Roberts has not requested help from the FBI, which has the expertise in computer and forensic investigations, to find the leaker.

Here we learned that after 5 years of smearing no less than half the country, we are now going to crack down on inflammatory comments.

Cartoon of the week:

cartoon-051322-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Honorable mention:

t_500x300

"Real Time" host  Bill Maher  blasted the protests that have taken place outside the homes of  Supreme Court  justices following the leaked majority opinion that signaled the overturning of Roe v. Wade. 

During a panel discussion about the  abortion  debate, Maher called out outgoing  White House  Press Secretary Jen Psaki for being "down with this" when she told reporters at a briefing last week "I don't have an official U.S. Government position on where people protest."

"But we do!" Maher reacted on Friday. "It's wrong! It's intimidation! It's against the law!"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-protests-supreme-court-justices-homes

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

thomasclarence_011217getty.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1

"Justice  Clarence Thomas  said Friday that the leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion signaling the court is prepared to overturn  Roe  v. Wade has changed the high court and eroded trust.

“The institution that I’m a part of, if someone said that one line of one opinion would be leaked by anyone … you would say, ‘Oh, that’s impossible. No one would ever do that.’ There’s such a belief in the rule of law, belief in the court, a belief in what we were doing that that was verboten. It was beyond anyone’s understanding, or at least anyone’s imagination, that someone would do that,” Thomas  said  during an event hosted by the American Enterprise Institute, the Manhattan Institute and the Hoover Institution in Dallas. 

“And look where we are, where now that trust or that belief is gone forever. And when you lose that trust, especially in the institution that I’m in, it changes the institution fundamentally,” he added."

PS: My apologies for having to add William Shakespeare to the title. Evidently some either are ignorant of Shakespeare or they pretend to be.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

No one with half a brain believes that Thomas did not discuss matters related to her Jan 6th activism with his traitor wife Ginni. 

He's lucky he is not under investigation leading to his impeachment and removal from the court. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    2 years ago

His wife is a private citizen with free speech (thus far).

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    2 years ago

That is not the point. No one with half a brain believes that Thomas did not discuss matters related to her Jan 6th activism with his traitor wife Ginni. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.2    2 years ago

You mean, just like nobody with half a brain believes that Joe Biden did not discuss Hunter's business with Hunter Biden.

Can we convict someone for saying something?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.3    2 years ago

Gee, Vic, I noticed that nobody wants to go near Thomas reasoning: that the leak has done serious damage to the Court!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.5  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    2 years ago

No one with a brain believes left wing conspiracy theories anymore. Midterms can't come quick enough to end Democrat BS.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    2 years ago
He's lucky he is not under investigation leading to his impeachment and removal from the court. 

If the Biden Administration were going to investigate it, what the fuck are they waiting for?

Just another stupid call for impeachment from the loony left.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    2 years ago

Gee, I wonder why what the leaker did was not illegal.

By the way, everyone thinks it was a right leaning person that leaked all the info. What is it, two or three leaks now?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.8  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    2 years ago

Chief Roberts stated that "The work of the Court will not be affected in any way." 

So, which one of them is lying Vic? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.1.7    2 years ago
Gee, I wonder why what the leaker did was not illegal.

As soon as he/she gets interviewed by the FBI, we'll let you know.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.9    2 years ago

So what statute did they break? What law specifically?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.11  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.1.8    2 years ago
So, which one of them is lying Vic? 

Lying?  Wow you sound like a prosecutor.

You mean which is right?  The answer is both. The Court will not be affected in doing it's work, but it's universally respected status has been tarnished.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.1.10    2 years ago
So what statute did they break? What law specifically?

You read my response.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.12    2 years ago

What was your responce, that you want the FBI to look into it?

Again, what law was broken?

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.14  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.11    2 years ago
it's universally respected status has been tarnished.

They are doing that themselves, no matter how else you want to frame it.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.15  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.11    2 years ago
You mean which is right? 

No, I mean what I said. 

The answer is both. The Court will not be affected in doing it's work, but it's universally respected status has been tarnished.

The approval rating of the SCOTUS has been going DOWN steadily and there is NO evidence that it is 'univesally respected. 

Thought THAT is a strawman since Thomas stated: 

"And look where we are, where now that trust or that belief is gone forever. And when you lose that trust, especially in the institution that I’m in, it changes the institution fundamentally"

Roberts states the Court work won't be affected in ANY way, Thomas states that the Court has been changed fundamentally.

Which is true Vic? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.16  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.1.15    2 years ago
No, I mean what I said. 

Unfortunately. I did give you a chance to fix it.

Which is true Vic? 

Despite you clinging to the word "any" both are right. Derrick Bell may have given you a good mark for that, but you failed in my class.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.17  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.9    2 years ago
As soon as he/she gets interviewed by the FBI, we'll let you know.

WHY would the FBI be involved if NO crime has been committed? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @1.1.15    2 years ago
Roberts states the Court work won't be affected in ANY way, Thomas states that the Court has been changed fundamentally. Which is true Vic? 

FFS, can you not recognize a fucking OPINION when you read one?????????

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.19  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.1.17    2 years ago
WHY would the FBI be involved if NO crime has been committed? 

Ask Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn 

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.20  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.19    2 years ago

How is lying to the FBI the same as a leaked SC document?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.21  devangelical  replied to  Ender @1.1.20    2 years ago

it's the typical (R) false equivalency. lying to the FBI is against current law and the leak isn't.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.22  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.19    2 years ago

traitor.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.23  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @1.1.22    2 years ago

Too bad that comment shows a complete lack of cerebral depth to truly understand the concept

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.24  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.16    2 years ago
Despite you clinging to the word "any" both are right.

Are you trying to claim that the Chief Justice of the United States didn't mean what he said? 

Derrick Bell may have given you a good mark for that, but you failed in my class.

Since you posted lies about Derrick Bell, why would I care about a grade from you Vic? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.25  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.19    2 years ago

Why, does he speak for you now? Bad choice. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.26  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @1.1.25    2 years ago
Why, does he speak for you now? Bad choice.

Exactly, his older brother is more successful.  GEN Charles Flynn recently got a fourth star and the Biden Administration made him the commander of US Army Pacific headquartered in Honolulu.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.27  Dulay  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.26    2 years ago

GEN. Charles Flynn would never endeavor to speak for Vic. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.28  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.1.24    2 years ago
Are you trying to claim that the Chief Justice of the United States didn't mean what he said? 

He meant precisely what he said - in relation to the actions of the Supreme Court. Justice Thomas meant what he said - in relation to the public perception of the Court.

Since you posted lies about Derrick Bell, why would I care about a grade from you Vic? 

Perhaps I was to kind to Bell.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.29  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.1.25    2 years ago
Why, does he speak for you now?

Speak for me?

Bad choice. 

Actually it's a perfect analogy:  Flynn didn't commit any crime. The FBI really had no reason to question him, but when they did, they were able (questionably) to charge him with the crime of lying to the FBI. So they could easily do the same with the leaker in this case.

The only difference is the DOJ would have to offer the FBI and Garland doesn't appear to be overly enthusiastic about finding the leaker.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.30  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.1.20    2 years ago
How is lying to the FBI the same as a leaked SC document?

You missed it again.

Leaking like talking to another country as National Security advisor is not a crime.

Lying to the FBI is an overblown crime.

Do you see how the two things are similar?

All that is needed now is to find the leaker and have the FBI interview him/her and get the leaker to lie and we have a crime!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.31  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @1.1.21    2 years ago
it's the typical (R) false equivalency.

You're not paying attention

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.32  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @1.1.22    2 years ago

framed.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.33  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.28    2 years ago
He meant precisely what he said - in relation to the actions of the Supreme Court.

Yet you insist that his statement be edited. WHY? 

Justice Thomas meant what he said - in relation to the public perception of the Court.

There's no evidence that Thomas is talking about public perception. In fact, Thomas is talking about trust WITHIN the institution of the Supreme Court. 

Perhaps I was to kind to Bell.

It doesn't surprise me that you think lying about someone is kind. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.34  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.29    2 years ago
Speak for me?

Obtuse. 

Actually it's a perfect analogy:  Flynn didn't commit any crime. The FBI really had no reason to question him, but when they did, they were able (questionably) to charge him with the crime of lying to the FBI. 

Flynn's interview was part of a counter-intelligence investigation of Russian interference in our election and since there was evidence that Flynn was had multiple contacts with the Russians, the FBI had all the reasons in the world to interview him. 

So they could easily do the same with the leaker in this case.

It hypocritical to decry Flynn's FBI interview while encouraging the FBI to interview others. 

The only difference is the DOJ would have to offer the FBI and Garland doesn't appear to be overly enthusiastic about finding the leaker.

Actually, the FBI is part of the Executive branch and can't just impose itself on the Court. The Chief Justice would need to request the assistance of the FBI. The Supreme Court has their own Marshals and police who have jurisdiction over the court. Get educated. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.35  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.30    2 years ago
Leaking like talking to another country as National Security advisor is not a crime.

When Flynn spoke to the Russian Ambassador, he was a private citizen and had NO official tittle. 

Lying to the FBI is an overblown crime.

Yet here you are calling for the FBI to interview employees of the court in hopes that the leaker will lie so they can be charged with the crime of lying to the FBI. 

It drips with hypocrisy. 

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.1.36  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    2 years ago

Lucky for all of us that the dems can't impeach him because "No one with half a brain believes that Thomas did not discuss matters related to her Jan 6th".  They need a little more than that, which obviously they don't have. 

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.1.37  Right Down the Center  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    2 years ago
No one with half a brain believes that Thomas did not discuss matters related to her Jan 6th

I noticed,  The deflection started with the first post.  Typical.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.38  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.1.35    2 years ago
When Flynn spoke to the Russian Ambassador, he was a private citizen and had NO official tittle. 

"Thanks to the document release on 30 April, 2020, we know that the FBI opened an unsuccessful investigation of Flynn. Here are the key points from the memo recommending the investigation be closed:

The FBI opened captioned case based on an articulable factual basis that CROSSFIRE RAZOR (CR) may wittingly or unwittingly be involved in activity on behalf of the Russian Federation which may constitute a federal crime· or threat to the national security.

The FBI predicated the investigation on predetermined criteria set forth by the CROSSFIRE HURRICANE (CH) investigative team based on an assessment of reliable lead information received during the course of the investigation.

The FBI queried the FBI databases and at least two other intelligence community databases for incriminating information but found NO DEROGATORY INFORMATION.

The FBI used a Confidential Human Source (aka CHS probably Stefan Halper) to try to collect incriminating information. The CHS claimed that Flynn was in contact with Svetlana Lokhova, a British academic born in Russia, but a subsequent FBI search of their databases turned up NO DEROGATORY INFORMATION.

The FBI memo concludes:

...the absence of any derogatory information or lead information from these logical sources reduced the number of investigative avenues and techniques to pursue. . . . The FBI is closing this investigation. 

But that did not stop Jim Comey and his cronies from stepping up their efforts to find something they could use to charge and prosecute Flynn. Text messages from Peter Strzok to the author of the memo recommending the case be closed show that Strzok begged to keep the investigation open and cited "7th Floor" interest as justification. The 7th Floor of the FBI is where Jim Comey and Andy McCabe were located.

They decided to pursue two lines of attack. First, to go after Flynn for allegedly failing to register as a "Foreign Agent" because of a report his consulting firm prepared on a Turk living in the United States that Turkey named as a "terrorist." Second, the FBI had in hand the transcript of Flynn's conversations with Russia's Ambassador and wanted to entrap him into lying about those conversations.

Who authorized that collection of those conversations? Flynn was the acting National Security Advisor to President elect Donald Trump. Listening in on such a phone call was a pure act of domestic espionage against a political opponent of Obama. There was no justification to UNMASK General Flynn. But that is exactly what the FBI did."

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/may/06/michael-flynn-did-not-lie-he-was-framed-by-the-fbi/

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.39  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.38    2 years ago
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/may/06/michael-flynn-did-not-lie-he-was-framed-by-the-fbi/

First of all, the Ron Paul Institute, REALLY? Talk about scraping the bottom of a barrel of nuts for a source. 

Secondly, that article reads like a Durham conspiracy theory court filing. 

I have to laugh every time I read the claim that the FBI entrapped Flynn. 

All Flynn had to do was TELL THE TRUTH. Nobody FORCED Flynn to lie. I presume that Flynn thought he had a good reason for lying to the VP and the FBI. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago
PS: My apologies for having to add William Shakespeare to the title. Evidently some either are ignorant of Shakespeare or they pretend to be.

no problem. please consider prefacing all of your op/eds with that shakepeare quote.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.2.1  Ender  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 years ago

Time for the weekly bullshit report.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 years ago

Request denied.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.2.1    2 years ago

That's for our dear leader.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    2 years ago
“All Americans should pay some income tax to have skin in the game, even if a small amount. Currently over half of Americans pay no income tax.”Finally, stupid ass Joe, the 11-point plan has little support from Republicans, it is hardly anagenda.

You shouldn't have put the word "stupid" into this paragraph without applying it to Scott. His notion that poor people should pay income tax so they can have "skin in the game" is one of the stupidest things a human being can utter. 

"Poor people" are given some sort of financial benefits by their fellow citizens through the government, either in the form of food stipends, medical care, cash payments, or earned income tax credits. To take people who receive government benefits and tell them they have to pay income tax would constitute literally making poor people poorer. 

Are there any politicians who want to be on record as literally wanting to make poor people poorer?  Evidently Rick Scott is one. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago
You shouldn't have put the word "stupid" into this paragraph without applying it to Scott. His notion that poor people should pay income tax so they can have "skin in the game" is one of the stupidest things a human being can utter. 

Evidently, EVERYONE agrees.

So how is it an "agenda?"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    2 years ago

Its as much of a viable "agenda" as "the green new deal" is, and some Republicans never shut up about that. I hope the Democrats bring Scott up from now until November. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 years ago

What was in the massive spending bills that democrats passed?

What of Biden's war on fossil fuels?

What did Psaki say about the high cost of gasoline?

I would say the green new deal is a Fait accompli.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 years ago
I hope the Democrats bring Scott up from now until November. 

No problem, keep hoping.    Then you can hope that the pain coming in November ends quicker than TDS has abated.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 years ago
I hope the Democrats bring Scott up from now until November. 

Man, that sounds like another losing Dem strategy.

Run against someone who isn't on the ballot and has little effect on policy. Try to bamboozle idiots into voting for "more of the same" because the economy is so great!

LOL!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.3    2 years ago
 Then you can hope that the pain coming in November ends quicker than TDS has abated.

For a select few, TDS will never go away as long as Trump draws breath.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.3    2 years ago

They have zero respect for the intelligence of the American people.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.4    2 years ago

Absolutely! They depend on idiots who vote on whether they like candidates for frivolous reasons.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

Because Bill Clinton is such an idiot. Oh wait, did you forget about his raising taxes on the poor? Of course he supposedly raised taxes on everyone; but as we all know the rich get far more loopholes and have the means to use them; so they made out like a bandit under Bill.

"Poor people" are given some sort of financial benefits by their fellow citizens through the government, either in the form of food stipends, medical care, cash payments, or earned income tax credits. To take people who receive government benefits and tell them they have to pay income tax would constitute literally making poor people poorer. 

Ever heard about the "race to the bottom"? Suggest you read up on it; because that is what the Democrats are taking this country to. You can't have more takers than payers; and currently we do.

Are there any politicians who want to be on record as literally wanting to make poor people poorer?  Evidently Rick Scott is one. 

Again John, Bill Clinton.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

Your gal AOC wants illegal immigrants to recieve federal funds like food stamps, welfare, Medicaid, etc..

What's your take on that Democratic policy?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.4  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

Oh, that old liberal/progressive yarn?

Stupid is as stupid does

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @2.4    2 years ago

And thinking everyone should pay taxes is as stupid as saying everyone should pay their fair share without telling us what that fair share is.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

It seems like the only one yet less than lucid Joe is trying to convince people it is the Republican agenda.  Where is the Disinformation Governance Board when you need them?  Maybe they are busy looking into Joes tweet about there being no covid vaccine before he became president.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"President Biden is boxed in by high inflation, leaving him with few options to take the heat off on an issue that is hurting his party politically.

Biden has limited control over inflation beyond proposing policies and investments that could take months, if not years, to make an impact.

It’s also hard for the president to pass the buck on the matter.

The Federal Reserve is charged with handling inflation, and it is increasingly under scrutiny for moving too late to raise interest rates to take the heat off rising prices.

Blaming the Fed and its GOP chairman might be a normal move for a typical Democratic president.

But it would be a tough one for Biden to pull off.

He just nominated Fed Chairman Jerome Powell to a second term, and the Senate confirmed him on Thursday."

thehill.com/policy/finance/3486753-white-house-gets-boxed-in-on-inflation/

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    2 years ago

So now you want them to raise rates?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @3.1    2 years ago

Wha???????

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.1    2 years ago
Wha???????

I am glad I am not the only one that saw absolutely no relationship between your comment and the conclusion that seemed to be reached.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.2    2 years ago

Yes Sir: Logic is reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

You are still at the head of the class.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  Texan1211    2 years ago

Thanks. Joe.

America is experiencing the highest average prices for gas and diesel.

National gas price average hits new record high at $4.45 per gallon | Fox Business

These-Trump-vs-Biden-Gas-Pump-Receipts-Are-Really-Alarming-1536x951.jpg

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @4    2 years ago

It’s not Joe’s fault.    
It’s all on Cornpop.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    2 years ago

Looks like Joe's handlers learned from Hillary, providing a litany of excuses for his failures.

Blame everyone, take no responsibility, [deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.1    2 years ago

Yep and you gotta insult your opponent while using your best “look down your sanctimonious nose” gaze.

Kinda like he stared down old corn pop.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.2    2 years ago
Kinda like he stared down corn pop.

Amazing how that story could never be verified, but, man, that sure made Joe look tough, eh?

Imagine a gangbanger backing down because Lifeguard Joe blew his whistle!

When one can imagine that, it is easy to see why so many Democrats fell for it!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.3    2 years ago

Joe regularly exaggerates (lies really) but he gets a complete pass on that from the BAS ..... the Biden Admiration Society.   The same folks who are completely TDS ridden.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    2 years ago

Joe's going to take Cornpop out back and beat him up!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

If you deport illegal immigrants they stop coming.

c4353127-f6ca-40c6-a0ae-c32447063f3e-VPCSOC_MEX_CARAVAN_WIDE_AP.jpg

"Texas   has transported more than 900 illegal immigrants to Washington D.C., in an effort to get the attention of federal lawmakers and persuade the Biden administration to take action in securing the southern border, Gov. Gregg Abbott said.

The busing of migrants to the nation's capital is part of Operation Lone Star, a joint effort between the National Guard and Texas agencies to clamp down on the flow of   migrants   coming into Texas from Mexico and to stop the flow of weapons, drugs and human trafficking. 

Since launching in April, 922 migrants have been transported to   Washington   in 35 buses, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Friday. "

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    2 years ago

If you deport immigrants they stop coming...

Since when?

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    2 years ago

NONE of the people Texas transported are illegal immigrants. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
5.2.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @5.2    2 years ago

Do you prefer migrants or asylum-seekers or refugees?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
5.2.2  afrayedknot  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5.2.1    2 years ago

“Do you prefer migrants or asylum-seekers or refugees?”

Preferably a comprehensive immigration policy that encompasses enhanced housing, legal assistance and easier, shorter access to our court system, honestly addressing the issues in Central America and Mexico, and absolutely no dividing of families.

Humanitarian issues should always trump the political…if only our politicians were more humane. It’s kick the can on steroids…lots of words, no solutions, more division.

Pathetic. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
5.2.3  charger 383  replied to  afrayedknot @5.2.2    2 years ago

So why should they be allowed to come here and be an expense and problem to US citizens?

charger 383
Professor Silent
5.2.4  charger 383  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5.2.1    2 years ago

I prefer residents of other countries

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.5  Dulay  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5.2.1    2 years ago

I prefer accurate and truthful reporting. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.6  Dulay  replied to  charger 383 @5.2.3    2 years ago

Texas took on that expense willingly. If you have an issue with that, take it up with Abbott. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
5.2.7  charger 383  replied to  Dulay @5.2.6    2 years ago

I support Abbott sending them to Washington but would like it better if he sent them back where they came from

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.8  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @5.2    2 years ago

Unlike Joe Biden, the Great state of Texas will not accept illegal migrants.

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.9  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2.8    2 years ago
Unlike Joe Biden, the Great state of Texas will not accept illegal migrants.

WTF does that have to do with your source LYING Vic? Hint: NOTHING. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.10  Dulay  replied to  charger 383 @5.2.7    2 years ago
I support Abbott sending them to Washington but would like it better if he sent them back where they came from

Then you support Texas taking on the expense for transporting legal migrants who volunteer to go to Washington DC. Texans may prefer Abbott investing in other priorities though. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
5.2.11  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @5.2.10    2 years ago
Texans may prefer Abbott investing in other priorities though.

Isn't this crowd-funded?

charger 383
Professor Silent
5.2.12  charger 383  replied to  Dulay @5.2.10    2 years ago

worth it if it gets attention of those who won't fix the problem

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.2.13  Ronin2  replied to  Dulay @5.2    2 years ago

Another leftist trying to argue the definition of "is".

Years from now, when we look back on Bill Clinton’s presidency, its defining moment may well be Clinton’s rationalization to the grand jury about why he wasn’t lying when he said to his top aides that with respect to Monica Lewinsky, “There’s nothing going on between us.” How can this be? Here’s what Clinton told the grand jury (according to footnote 1,128 in Starr’s report):

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”

The distinction between “is” and “was” was seized on by the commentariat when Clinton told Jim Lehrer of PBS right after the Lewinsky story broke, “There is no improper relationship.” Chatterbox confesses that at the time he thought all these Beltway domes were hyperanalyzing, and in need of a little fresh air. But it turns out they were right: Bill Clinton really is a guy who’s willing to think carefully about “what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.” This is way beyond slick. Perhaps we should start calling him, “Existential Willie.”

The left's definitions suck; no one outside of Democrats and their shills in the leftist media are using them. Did the people Texas transported enter this country illegally? Yes. They sure as hell weren't invited here (outside of the Democrats ringing the dinner bell loud and long since the Presidential primaries). They sure as hell don't have the proper documentation to be here. The vast majority of them will be denied their claim on amnesty. Even more will never make it to their court dates; nor will they honor the court's judgement and accept deportation.

Key Takeaways

• 43 percent of all aliens free pending trial failed to appear for court in 2017.
  • Since 1996, 37 percent of all aliens free before trial disappeared from court.
  • Aliens abscond from court more often today than they did before 9/11.
  • Deportation orders for failing to appear in court exceed deportation orders from cases that were tried by 306 percent.
  • 46 percent of all unaccompanied children disappeared from U.S. immigration courts from 2013 through 2017.
  • 49 percent of unaccompanied children failed to appear in U.S. immigration courts in 2017.

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.14  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @5.2.13    2 years ago
Another leftist trying to argue the definition of "is".

You must be reading a different thread. I didn't argue about ANY definition. 

BTFW, the rest of your comment is irrelevant to the topic. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.15  Dulay  replied to  charger 383 @5.2.12    2 years ago

Right because it's such an uncovered topic in the news. /s

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.3  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    2 years ago
If you deport illegal immigrants they stop coming.

Unfortunately, that has never been true here, nor will it ever be.

You could build a 5,525 mile wall around the entire country

and they will still come, still overstay their visas etc.

Didn't work for ancient China.  Won't work here either

unless you condone living in a place like East Berlin.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @5.3    2 years ago
unless you condone living in a place like East Berlin.

The Russians built their wall to keep people from escaping. Nobody wanted to get in.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.3.2  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @5.3    2 years ago

So do nothing and be over run is the leftist response.

Don't enforce immigration laws. Don't develop a real response to those illegals already living hear. And whatever you do don't try and seal our southern border. 

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.3  Ender  replied to  Ronin2 @5.3.2    2 years ago

My Lord, nothing but hyperbole. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.3.4  Split Personality  replied to  Ronin2 @5.3.2    2 years ago

Are you saying that tens of thousands of US border patrol agents and State Police and National Guardsman are being over run?

That they are all inept and have been for 70 years?

No problem, make it your cause to overturn the "posse commitas act'

and take land from Texas landowners on the border or invade Mexico

or something else just as crazy and unconstitutional. Hmmm?

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.5  Ender  replied to  Split Personality @5.3.4    2 years ago

Maybe we could shoot missiles into Mexico. No one would know.../s

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
5.3.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @5.3.5    2 years ago

Just blame it on the Russians. Ask Hillary if any help is needed doing that.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.3.7  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @5.3.4    2 years ago
Are you saying that tens of thousands of US border patrol agents and State Police and National Guardsman are being over run?

How many of those are actually on the border; and how many are assigned to processing illegals entering the country?

That they are all inept and have been for 70 years?

Has Brandon been in charge for 70 years? I know it seems that way; but it has only been about 2 years. Has Mayorkas? Incompetent leadership that refuses enforce our immigration laws and our borders.

No problem, make it your cause to overturn the "posse commitas act' and take land from Texas landowners on the border or invade Mexico

What I love about leftists is their extremist bullshit. Don't enforce our laws- jump directly to military on the border. Which by the way would damn well seal it; because the only damn spaces illegals don't try to cross is military bases. The military doesn't give a rats as if they are an illegal or a US citizen. A trespasser on federal property is a trespasser and subject to penalty under federal law. By the way it wouldn't just be Texas landowners; but every state bordering Mexico. 

or something else just as crazy and unconstitutional. Hmmm?

Like actually enforcing our borders and immigration laws! What a novel damn concept! And stop encouraging illegal immigrants to come here! 

Here are the only numbers the left need to remember. 

Brandon is great at one thing- setting new records every damn month for illegals entering this country.

Midterms are still too damn far away. Way past time to end the Democrat BS.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.3.8  Split Personality  replied to  Ronin2 @5.3.7    2 years ago

Same Shit Different Day?

You should change up the shtick at least a little bit.

The last of the Greatest generation, my old man's WWII buddies are all but gone.

My generation of VietNam vets is going fast.

We are top heavy with older white people who are retired on Social Security.

Americans don't want to pick crops anymore.

In 2016, whites accounted for 77.7 percent of all U.S. deaths , but just 53.1 percent of births. Demographers use the birth-to-death ratio (BDR) to track the changing relationship between fertility and mortality in a population. For whites, the BDR fell from 1.21 in 2000 to just 0.98 in 2016

In other words, whites are not replacing themselves anymore.

Yet we all need to work and eat.

Immigration won't stop because we need it.

The people on the border are doing a fantastic, thankless job.

They just confiscated 3 mill in drugs from a truck gas tank and

ended a tunnel from Mexico while seizing $100mill in cocaine. 

Border Patrol seizes $18M of meth in single bust on Mexican truck driver entering Texas (yahoo.com)

Border Patrol Reports Busy Week | News | gpkmedia.com

Border officials discover 'fully operational' drug tunnel connecting Tijuana to San Diego (yahoo.com)

Try being a cheerleader for a change.

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.3.9  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @5.3.8    2 years ago
Try being a cheerleader for a change.

I'm guessing the pom-poms are too tiny...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

U.S. Oil and Gas Association President: The country is facing the ‘most challenging energy crisis’ in 50 years

4Q741TU4?format=jpg&name=small

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.2  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago

Yet in Jan. 2020 there were almost 700 oil rigs in production and now they're only using just over 500. 

That NOT an energy crisis, that's the oil companies intentionally limiting production for profit. 

Oil company profits are at a 70 year high. 

But ya, Biden...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @6.2    2 years ago
But ya, Biden...

It looks like he kept his word:

Biden said:

We are going to get rid of fossil fuels.”

Referring to protestors who interrupted the event, Biden said:

“T hat’s okay, these guys are okay, they want to do the same thing that I want to do, they want to phase out fossil fuels and we’re going to phase out fossil fuels. ” 

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.2.2  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.1    2 years ago
It looks like he kept his word

Right, because we all know that Biden controls all of the oil rigs. /s

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.2.3  Ronin2  replied to  Dulay @6.2.2    2 years ago

No, but Brandon rolled back all of Trump's EO's/EA's concerning energy; and then made several new environmental regulations- including one on the amount of methane that can be released from drilling.

Here are a few other of Branden's least greatest hits concerning energy:

Oil companies, despite the left's claim, exist to make money. They aren't going to open old oil wells and bring them up to Brandon's new environmental codes; or start new ones until they are sure they can make money from long term. It isn't worth the investment.

Rather than ask oil companies at what price oil would have to be for them to increase production; Brandon went on a world begging tour. The Saudis told him to go pound sand (twice); the Iranians are getting the nukes they want in return for selling us oil (great deal Brandon); Brandon tried Russia (But Ukraine happened, and well Democrats hate Russians anyways); so Brandon went to a Putin ally in South America (Who is getting oil from Russia- so they will happily be a third party salesman for a decent profit). 

Brandon wants to do away with fossil fuels; has said so repeatedly; and has put regulations in place to make drilling more expensive. Oil companies would love to drill; so long as they can make a profit doing it. So in leftist land it is all the oil companies fault.

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.2.4  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @6.2.3    2 years ago
No, but Brandon

You know this is an adult discussion group, right? 

rolled back all of Trump's EO's/EA's concerning energy

Which revoked Obama's EO's concerning energy. 

Oh and BTFW, NONE of that has anything to do with Biden controlling oil production. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
7  Drinker of the Wry    2 years ago
Jan. 2020 there were almost 700 oil rigs in production and now they're only using just over 500. 

Jan 2020, pre-COVID.  How long does it take to put rigs back into production?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @7    2 years ago

Now there's the question of the day!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.2  Sparty On  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @7    2 years ago

Years after the Fed approves long term leases for new rigs.    Not sure on existing rigs but it sure as shit isn’t instantaneous.    Biden helped shut it down the day he walked in the WH with his anti fossil fuel rhetoric    Now he expects to snap his fingers and make it all better.

Doesn’t work that way

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.3  Split Personality  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @7    2 years ago

Depends on if it's an electrical driven motor or not.

Usually a simple switch in a locked box.

Or a gas or natural gas engine which must be inspected before starting by key.

Make sure the valve is open to send the crude by pipe to a water separator.

In other words, a few minutes once you get to the pumpjack.

In my area, they are sometimes fenced off in a field or on private property.

But it's really simple.

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.3.1  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @7.3    2 years ago
But it's really simple.

... an internet connection for the vast majority in CO.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
7.3.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  devangelical @7.3.1    2 years ago

So simple it must be a conspiracy:

In the months leading up to the Covid-19 pandemic, U.S. oil production hit an all-time high of just below 13 million barrels per day (BPD). As the pandemic unfolded, demand collapsed, and production followed. By May 2020, oil production had dropped by more than 3 million BPD to 9.7 million BPD.

Since then, demand has recovered to pre-pandemic levels. Oil production, however, has only partially recovered. The most recent data available from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows current U.S. oil production at ~11.6 million BPD — still 1.4 million BPD short of pre-pandemic production. This shortfall is a major factor that led to the run-up of oil and gasoline prices over the past year.

When the pandemic crushed oil demand in 2020, some oil companies went out of business. Some small stripper wells — which accounts for a respectable amount of U.S. oil production — were permanently capped given the bleak outlook. Some workers left the oil industry.

Now, with oil prices over $100/bbl, many are questioning why production hasn’t bounced all the way back. The Biden Administration has pointed fingers at the oil industry, stating they have stockpiled 9,000 permits they aren’t using. The oil industry says that the problem — in part — is hostile policies of the Biden Administration.

Setting politics aside, here is what we know. The part about the oil industry stockpiling permits — mostly ahead of President Biden taken office — is true. I   have reported   on this before. However, that doesn’t mean they are sitting on them.

Obtaining a permit is just one step in the chain that ultimately results in oil production. There are many other links in that chain, some of which are still problematic today. Further, they can’t just sit on the permits. There is generally a “use it or lose it” provision that requires them to give up a permit if they don’t develop the lease over a specified period.

Thus, we have oil production that can’t bounce back quickly because some has been shut in, and new production that can’t proceed as quickly due to manpower and material shortages (e.g., fracking sand). It’s not simply that oil companies are sitting on permits. They are working through them. The number of rigs drilling for oil and gas has risen by 60% over the past year. But it can take years for a permit to translate into oil production (if the location even yields oil).

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.3.3  Sparty On  replied to  Split Personality @7.3    2 years ago

Wow, that simple eh?    Just a flip of a switch?

Amazing!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.3.4  Split Personality  replied to  Sparty On @7.3.3    2 years ago

Preferably a weatherproof switch that won't spark.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.3.5  Sparty On  replied to  Split Personality @7.3.4    2 years ago

I think the word you were looking for is explosion-proof.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.3.6  Split Personality  replied to  Sparty On @7.3.5    2 years ago

Nah, just a nasty flash fire which could start a grass fire 

and kill our livestock.

Since most are far from electricity, the pumpjack is driven by a diesel

or gas engine running on "natural gas" provided by the well itself.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.3.7  Sparty On  replied to  Split Personality @7.3.6    2 years ago

Lol ... okay, perhaps your codes are different there .... doubtful but knock yourself out.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.3.8  Split Personality  replied to  Sparty On @7.3.7    2 years ago

It isn't the pumpjacks or local water separators that are the problem.

Crude coming out of the ground is typically mostly water which is separated into

water, oil and natural gas.

In a low tech operation, the crude water oil and gas are pumped together 

into gathering lines that are unregulated.

The lines criss-cross Texas ranches and farms.

When a line blows it's called a "pig launcher".  

Freedom loving Texans don't want regulation.

This supposedly happened on my cousin's stepmothers ranch where she has 75

plus pumpjacks running.  Her property used to have 1,000s of cattle

all gone now, just pumpjacks.

Explosions from unregulated pipelines can kill in Texas while energy companies go unpunished | The Texas Tribune

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.3.9  Sparty On  replied to  Split Personality @7.3.8    2 years ago

Explosion proof in the oil patch isn’t just a regulation.    
It’s common sense.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.3.10  Split Personality  replied to  Sparty On @7.3.9    2 years ago

Common sense is a rarity here. If it infringes on a Texan's rights on his own property...

"Codes?  We don't need any stinking codes!"

Most rigs are safe enough and operated safely, then there's Joel.  He likes to tap things with a spanner.  Note the oil soaked earth around the casing.  It's almost painful to watch him try to explain anything.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8  Raven Wing    2 years ago
A Tale Told By An Idiot, Full Of Sound And Fury, Signifying Nothing.....

Sounds like most of the Trump worshipers here on NT. I say most of them, as there are Republicans who still support the true basics of the real Republican party.  Unfortunately, they are drowned out by the idiots of the Party of Trump. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Raven Wing @8    2 years ago

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.1  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    2 years ago

Read like you were being surprisingly introspective. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    2 years ago

[deleted]

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.2    2 years ago

Unlocked after review.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

FS-SpoEWIAENfrh?format=jpg&name=small

WATCH LIVE: Biden delivers remarks after Buffalo mass shooting site visit

http:// hill.cm/G48wfcO

The puppet fooled no one.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

DOOCY: "The disinformation board is being shutdown because of disinformation? Is that what's happening here?"

JEAN-PIERRE: "There's been mischaracterizations by outside forces."

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @10    2 years ago
JEAN-PIERRE: "There's been mischaracterizations by outside forces."

In this case, "mischaracterizations" really means "Someone has been telling the truth about it".

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"Today marks 11 straight days of record-breaking gas prices. Getting to work, running errands, and hitting the highway for a modest family vacation all costs 88% more at the pump than it cost when President Biden put his hand on that Bible."  Mitch McConnell.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @11    2 years ago

Oh, no need to worry that gas is so sky-high now, Joe is on it and the release of oil from our reserves is really bringing those gas prices down!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1    2 years ago

Don't forget the other alternative - Come up with the $60,000 for an electric car. Make Joe's handlers happy.