╌>

You'll get a kick out of this

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

By:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  2 years ago  •  9 comments

A little boy comes down to breakfast.  Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken.
He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow.  He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon?  Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week.
I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either.
I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you are not getting any milk."

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  author  Buzz of the Orient    2 years ago

Another email sent to me by my 90 year old brother.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     2 years ago

LOL

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  author  Buzz of the Orient    6 months ago

How the heck did this get retrieved to the Front (Home) Page again?

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    6 months ago

How?

No one knows!

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.1    6 months ago

Actually someone does.

(But only The Shadow Knows …. what evil lurks in the minds of men).

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1.2  author  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @4.1.1    6 months ago

Actually I figured it out myself.  A spammer signed up on NT at 8:17 a.m. this morning during which time I usually watch the early morning news and today it was to watch the landing on Earth of the techonauts from the Chinese space station..  Because of our time difference that would be 8:17 p.m. EST.  My computer was on although I was watching TV instead.  Normally, because I'm the spam police on this site, I have directed notifications of anyone signing on to NT to go to my regular email and so there would have been at 8:17 a.m. my time a signal flash on my screen that someone had signed up to NT but of course I wasn't here.  

This 10 month old article (and possibly Kavika's 5 month old "Ancient Ones" article) may have  experienced the same thing.  The spammer posted a spam commercial ad comment on my, and possibly Kavika's articles, and the posting of them automatically brought our articles back to the Front (Home) Page.  The spam was noticed, and the mod sandy deleted the new membership of the spammer, which automatically deletes everything the person posted so it deleted the ads that she posted here and possibly on Kavika's article.  However, the articles remained on the Front (Home) Page.  When I saw the article I could see that there were no new comments posted, so that eventually made me realize what happened.  

It is not unusual for spammers to find, perhaps on google, an old article on NT and post their ad on it, as it has been done a few times before.  Had I been at my computer when the spammer signed up, I would have seen the notification, then seen the spam and deleted the spammer's membership immediately, as I have done with others even when they are still on line.

shona1
PhD Quiet
4.1.3  shona1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.2    6 months ago

Evening... it's the Russians at it again..🤣🤣🤣

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1.4  author  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @4.1.3    6 months ago

That's possible, if they had lied about their location, but the spammer used an English name EmilyLowes which struck me as interesting because the character name of the main female protagonist in the movie Be Somebody is Emily Lowe, and the address the spammer posted is Seattle.  I don't know how to find out where her i/p address is located.  I have those particulars on my regular email from when she signed in.