╌>

Canadian Gangsters finding it difficult to suffocate people with reusable bag

Category:  Satire

Via:  hallux  •  last year  •  5 comments

By:   ROB ITO - The Beaverton

Canadian Gangsters finding it difficult to suffocate people with reusable bag

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

OTTAWA – With single-use   plastic bags   becoming harder to come by in Canada many of the nation’s mafioso, made men, and goons report that reusable bags are not as practical at asphyxiating victims.

“It’s ridiculous. All these little holes keep letting the air out,” said Montreal thug Gabriel “Gasper” LeRoux, angrily throwing his bags in the trunk of his car which had ample room without anyone tied up in it. “I’ve been trying to choke people out all day and the only one I got was the one who passed out because he was allergic to the hemp the bag was made out of.”

LeRoux has reported having nostalgic feelings for the classic plastic bags for weeks now. “Those things were really essential to quality henchmenship. They would muffle the screams, were harder to chew your way out of than they looked, and when you were done with them, you just let the breeze take all the evidence away.”

“I mean, I still have a burlap sack with me, but that’s for kidnapping only!” added LeRoux.

“I know, I could strangle people with the straps or fill it with water and drown people in it, but I paid 8 bucks for it so I want to try and keep it free of blood. I guess we should all just do our part for the planet, or there won’t be any fish for us to make people sleep with.”

Frustrations about the new restrictions against single-use plastics have carried up to the upper management of organized   crime . “First the restaurant we’ve been using as a front gets fined for using plastic straws and now this?” Toronto crime boss Willis Duke said while several underlings made a third attempt at smothering an unnamed man in the background.

“The sad thing is, we even got a bunch of knock-off plastic bags in the warehouse we could be using, but we were planning to bootleg them. We wouldn’t be bothering trying to suffocate people with compost bags if we weren’t sure the   Yakuza   would silently judge us.”

This isn’t the first time green initiatives have made things difficult for the nation’s organized gangsters, with many still complaining that bio-degradable cement makes it harder for them to drown people.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
1  seeder  Hallux    last year

Many things can be said about good intentions ... most of them are bad.

Ender
Professor Principal
2  Ender    last year
while several underlings made a third attempt at smothering an unnamed man in the background

Haha

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3  Ronin2    last year

Someone needs to teach them how to tie a rope or cord again. A garrote is far more affective, quicker, quieter, and once done just remove the knots and it a simple rope, guitar string, or piece of cloth. Since they are all reusable; they are environmentally friendly as well.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     last year

Paper or plastic.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5  Buzz of the Orient    last year

I was amused by the reference to burlap bags since that was my father's business.  However, I don't recall anyone buying one with the intention of kidnapping somebody with it.