╌>

Bud Light stands behind partnership with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  last year  •  317 comments

By:   Allie Griffin (New York Post)

Bud Light stands behind partnership with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney
Anheuser-Busch defended its discussion to enlist trans activist and influencer Dylan Mulvaney as a Bud Light brand influencer Monday in the face of growing backlash from the right.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Allie Griffin

Anheuser-Busch defended its decision to enlist trans activist and influencer Dylan Mulvaney as a Bud Light brand influencer Monday in the face of growing backlash from critics.

Mulvaney, a TikTok star with more than 10 million followers, posted a video advertising the beer company's March Madness contest offering customers a chance to win $15,000.

In the Instagram footage, the content creator is dressed like Audrey Hepburn's character in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" as she cracks open a Bud Light can and takes a sip.

"This month I celebrated my 365 days of womanhood and Bud Light sent me possibly the best gift ever — a can with my face on it," Mulvaney said in the video noting her year-end milestone of transitioning.

Another video featured the activist drinking a can in her bathtub as part of the campaign.

Conservatives quickly jumped on the campaign and slammed the company's decision to partner with a trans activist. They claimed the beer maker was pushing "gender propaganda."

However, Anheuser-Busch said the cans with Mulvaney's face on them were a personal gift to her and that she is one of hundreds of influencers the company partners with.

Tap the right side of the screen below to watch this as a web story:

"Anheuser-Busch works with hundreds of influencers across our brands as one of many ways to authentically connect with audiences across various demographics and passion points," a spokesperson for the company told Fox News. "From time to time, we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public."

Several conservatives shared their apparent anger over the partnership on Twitter.

"Is the Bud Light thing an April Fool's joke?" conservative radio host Erick Erickson tweeted. "I mean it is trash beer, but given the constituent demo of Bud Light drinkers, it seems like a terrible marketing thing."

Another commentator said the beer distributor has "gone totally woke."

"Message to conservative families from @budlight seems to be: We will encourage and even celebrate the erasure of men and women along with all the values you care about," Robby Starbuck claimed.

Mulvaney recently addressed the negative comments and hate she receives as an openly trans woman on "The Drew Barrymore Show."

"I think the greatest weapon that I can contribute is trans joy … I'm not somebody that is trying to do anything but be myself and be happy," she said.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    last year

original

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  JBB @1    last year

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.1    last year

that's about the size of it

lol

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  devangelical @1.1    last year

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.1    last year

the loudest voices from the right on this issue are those farthest back in the closet...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.1.3    last year

lots of cases of penis envy

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.5  CB  replied to  devangelical @1.1.3    last year

It is inconsistent for some conservatives to make public policy against LGBTQ children and adults, the unborn, and remain muted about children left uncovered and unprotected by the NRA (gun lobby). It exposes conservatives as the do as we say type of citizens that they are! Of course, they want all their members to INSIST that LGBTQ people who otherwise can do conservatives (who are secure in themselves) NO HARM have cooties that can overrun them.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.5    last year

Exactly, they are no way as logically consistent as you.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.4    last year

Penis envy is as penis envy does.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.8  devangelical  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.7    last year

996c50e43a70fdad3d88aacf211ee86c.jpg

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @1.1.8    last year

Penis envy is as penis envy does.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.10  devangelical  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.9    last year

I guess that's a slight improvement over the standard "opinions vary"...

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.11  devangelical  replied to  devangelical @1.1.10    last year

... but not by much.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.12  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @1.1.10    last year

Lucky for me your opinion means nothing ..... less than nothing actually.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.1.8    last year

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.9    last year

So you have penis envy also.

That's a step in the right direction.  Admitting you have a problem.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.12    last year

Yours means less than nothing to me as well sparky!

JBB
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JBB    last year

original

JBB
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JBB    last year

original

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
3.1  Transyferous Rex  replied to  JBB @3    last year

Probably about the most accurate meme I've seen.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3.1    last year

Then why did the moron kid rock make a video of himself shooting cases of bud light with a shotgun and shouting obscenities?  So classy.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    last year

Because he paid for them; and legally can.

Also, you think that was a shotgun he was using? Do the world a favor and stay far, far, away from any weapons.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.2    last year

It was a stupid fucking thing to do, something I'm sure you give the inbred moron kudos for

who gives a fuck what kind of gun it was?  the fucking moron shot a gun at cases of bud light while shouting obscenities

real classy shithead move by a trumpturd ass kisser

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
3.1.5  Transyferous Rex  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    last year

You're a bit overzealous in your question to me. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    last year

Because he knows he's irrelevant and he wants the attention

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3.1.5    last year

How so?

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
3.1.8  al Jizzerror  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.2    last year
Also, you think that was a shotgun he was using?

That was NOT a fucking shot gun.

It was a fully automatic weapon ( submachine gun ).

Kid Cock may have violated the law (again) if he owns the weapon.

At the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards , Ritchie got into a fistfight with Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee , another ex of Pamela Anderson's, and was charged with assault. [3] [156] A month later, he was arrested and charged with battery after fighting with a Waffle House customer. [3] [157] He pleaded no contest to one count and was fined $1,000, as well as being required to perform 80 hours of community service and complete a six-hour anger management course. [158]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  al Jizzerror @3.1.8    last year

Such a classy guy jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.10  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.6    last year
Because he knows he's irrelevant and he wants the attention

I still don't know why the asshole is famous...

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.11  devangelical  replied to  devangelical @3.1.10    last year

the ex mr pamela anderson...

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.12  devangelical  replied to  devangelical @3.1.11    last year

the detroit dildo...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @3    last year

mrz041023dAPR-800x0.jpg

JBB
Professor Principal
4  seeder  JBB    last year

original

JBB
Professor Principal
5  seeder  JBB    last year

original

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6  Trout Giggles    last year
"Is the Bud Light thing an April Fool's joke?" conservative radio host Erick Erickson tweeted. "I mean it is trash beer, but given the constituent demo of Bud Light drinkers, it seems like a terrible marketing thing."

Erickson just insulted his listening audience. He just called them trash

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7  Trout Giggles    last year

So, Bud Light gave Mulvaney some cans with his face on it but they didn't mass produce that can? I swear to the Tooth Fairy that conservatives see conspiracies and "woke" culture around every corner, behind every bush, and up every skirt

CB
Professor Principal
8  CB    last year

So much for the commenters who suggest conservatives can't be triggered.  A few picture cans of beer with a trans exterior. . . and the usual suspects are looking to prepare a call to action.

Veronica
Professor Guide
8.1  Veronica  replied to  CB @8    last year

They must be "woke".

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
9  Jack_TX    last year

I am absolutely not buying Bud Light with a trans activist on the can.

I am also absolutely not buying Bud Light without a trans activist on the can.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
9.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Jack_TX @9    last year

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
9.2  Freefaller  replied to  Jack_TX @9    last year

Lol same reaction I had to the loss of a bunch of Coors Light due to the train derailment the other day

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Freefaller @9.2    last year

Can't stand that shit, either

Veronica
Professor Guide
9.2.2  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.2.1    last year

Give me some Jack, please.

George
Junior Expert
9.3  George  replied to  Jack_TX @9    last year

Reminds me of a Joke, The head of Budweiser, Coors and Guiness walk into a Bar, the head of Budweiser orders a Bud Light, the head of Coors orders a Coors light and the head of Guiness orders a Coke, when the other 2 ask him what's up with that? he responds, "if you aren't going to have a beer, neither am I."

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jack_TX @9    last year

Me, neither. I hate that goat's piss

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
9.4.1  Jack_TX  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.4    last year
Me, neither. I hate that goat's piss

Well... you know they do say that Bud Light is like sex in a kayak.

(fucking close to water)

Freewill
Junior Quiet
9.4.2  Freewill  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.4    last year
I hate that goat's piss

Coors Light : aka C- : aka Rocky Mountain Deer Piss.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.5  Tacos!  replied to  Jack_TX @9    last year
I am absolutely not buying Bud Light with a trans activist on the can.

Well that’s cool, because there isn’t one for sale.

bugsy
Professor Participates
9.5.1  bugsy  replied to  Tacos! @9.5    last year

It's OK. It was a joke.

He was saying he is not going to buy Bud Light no matter what.

CB
Professor Principal
9.6  CB  replied to  Jack_TX @9    last year

Easy peasy. It's clear that you are not the target audience either way than, eh?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
9.6.1  Greg Jones  replied to  CB @9.6    last year

What's the target audience?

CB
Professor Principal
9.6.2  CB  replied to  Greg Jones @9.6.1    last year

Not conservatives, I am sure. And for the official target audience you should research Budweiser/Anheuser-Busch. Clearly it is not conservatives.

devangelical
Professor Principal
9.6.3  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @9.6.1    last year
What's the target audience?

trumpsters that have already drank 12 cans...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.6.4  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @9.6.3    last year

lol

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    last year
They claimed the beer maker was pushing "gender propaganda." However, Anheuser-Busch said the cans with Mulvaney's face on them were a personal gift to her and that she is one of hundreds of influencers the company partners with.

Geez! It’s hard to be a bigger snowflake than this. A single person gets a can of beer and Hillbilly Nation completely freaks out. What a bunch of babies.

Switch to Coors, I guess . . .

original

. . . Oh. Nevermind.

George
Junior Expert
10.1  George  replied to  Tacos! @10    last year

My only dispute with your statement above is using the term "beer" to describe Bud light, That's playing fast and loose with the definition of beer.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  George @10.1    last year

That’s entirely fair.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
11  Sean Treacy    last year

will Bud light be gifting Rachel Dozeal a memento to congratulate  her for living as a black woman? What about Justin Trudeau for living as a black man?

Why don't they give actual women mementos for being women? 

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1  devangelical  replied to  Sean Treacy @11    last year
Why don't they give actual women mementos for being women?

isn't that what the thumper instigated forced birth policy does?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @11.1    last year

gawd knows we're only women if we've birthed babies....../S

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.1.1    last year

the vienna sausage crowd is highly intimidated by independent women...

CB
Professor Principal
11.2  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @11    last year

Some conservatives can START "memento-ing" with equal pay for girls and women. Females will enjoy that a lot.

user image
Freshman Silent
12      last year

Can't we just drink beer without having your sexuality shoved in our face? If you wanna be gay, go be gay. Stop trying to make people celebrate it. Being gay doesn't make you any more special than being straight. All this does is make enemies out of people who don't even have a problem with it. I have several liberal friends who have begun to admit that the constant progressive messaging in every aspect of life is even starting to bother them. 

CB
Professor Principal
12.1  CB  replied to  @12    last year

Don't be ridiculous. Your sexuality is CELEBRATED in this life by default. And you know this when you make such an outlandish remark! You won't be allowed to project false frustration back on 'suffering' classes of people! As for making enemies of some people-at this stage-its a foregone conclusion.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
12.1.1  Jack_TX  replied to  CB @12.1    last year
Your sexuality is CELEBRATED in this life by default.

Not unless southpark is female.  And I really don't think that's the case.

user image
Freshman Silent
12.1.2    replied to  CB @12.1    last year

I don't think anyone's sexuality should bar them from doing anything, or is a reason for hostility towards them. That doesn't mean I'm going to celebrate it. I'm cool with things society disagrees with like drug use for example, doesn't mean anybody has to celebrate that. I just do my thing and to hell with people who don't like it and I don't care if they are okay with it. This just looks like insecurity to me. 

user image
Freshman Silent
12.1.3    replied to  Jack_TX @12.1.1    last year

I mean my time with the Chippendales did get me many standing ovations ;)

JBB
Professor Principal
12.1.4  seeder  JBB  replied to  @12.1.2    last year

That's lots of I's and me's in one comment! 

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.5  CB  replied to  @12.1.2    last year

original_mulvaney_bud_light.jpg?1680395277

I don't understand any of this fully which is breaking out across the country. . . and I don't have to either. All I have to do is accept that some section of the people are legally growing up happy and being accepted in ways and places where there existed hatred and violence towards themselves  Power to the people.

Anybody, and I do mean anybody, can look down their long noses (due to self-righteous thinking) at another person and go along with group hatred and stigmatization, but it takes special folks to break away from the pack and just go with the truth. That is, that people are just good people when they do no harm.

All of us need to make space in this country for others to have a proper chance at life, liberty, and prosperity.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
12.1.6  Thrawn 31  replied to  CB @12.1.5    last year

I have no idea what the fuck this even is.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.7  CB  replied to  Thrawn 31 @12.1.6    last year

Thrawn31, you and me, we're both probably 'people of a certain age' to put it lightly. In a truly egalitarian society there will be many, many, characteristics which will flourish. . . doing so right along beside innovations in science ("It's Alive!"). All we have to do is accept it, the way we want to be accepted today. The issue for conservatives that I see is they have 'ALWAYS' been accepted in their judgements-but, their decisions have held back whole groups of people/citizens - Just Because.

That has to end-now!

Dylan Mulvaney is quite bold and audacious. And no I don't fully understand how he can stand on stage and pull it off before the nation. But, I don't have to. People get popularity, success, and rise to the top; sometimes all we can do is just behold it. That is, there are 'better' and more substantial 'queens' and transfolk, who have yet to get a sit-down with the leader of the free world willing to pay the/any political cost for having done so. For we know if we tried to pull it off - crash and burn. Go figure!

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
12.1.8  Nerm_L  replied to  CB @12.1.5    last year
I don't understand any of this fully which is breaking out across the country. . . and I don't have to either. All I have to do is accept that some section of the people are legally growing up happy and being accepted in ways and places where there existed hatred and violence towards themselves  Power to the people.

Anybody, and I do mean anybody, can look down their long noses (due to self-righteous thinking) at another person and go along with group hatred and stigmatization, but it takes special folks to break away from the pack and just go with the truth. That is, that people are just good people when they do no harm.

All of us need to make space in this country for others to have a proper chance at life, liberty, and prosperity.

Dylan Mulvaney is the ideal woman.  Real women are inadequate.

Bud Light is endorsing the ideal woman, from a man's point of view.  If real women only behave like Mulvaney they'd become ideal, too.

These 'special people' aren't breaking away from the pack.  They're mansplaining what makes the ideal woman.  Real women are inadequate so these 'special people' must replace real women with their ideal.  Mulvaney is being used as a role model for real women.

Can you understand the slippery slope now?

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.9  CB  replied to  Nerm_L @12.1.8    last year

Dylan Mulvaney is not a woman. I think you know this. Furthermore explanation, has no visible signs of the female anatomy (besides makeup and clothing). So I have no idea what you are 'gaming' out here. None at all, Nerm. He is someone in the likeness of a female which leads us to refer to him as a "her."

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
12.1.10  Nerm_L  replied to  CB @12.1.9    last year
Dylan Mulvaney is not a woman. I think you know this. Furthermore explanation, has no visible signs of the female anatomy (besides makeup and clothing). So I have no idea what you are 'gaming' out here. None at all, Nerm. He is someone in the likeness of a female which leads us to refer to him as a "her."

Where did I mention appearance?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  Nerm_L @12.1.8    last year

What a bunch of clueless and senseless and intolerant nonsense

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
12.1.12  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @12.1.11    last year

mrz041023dAPR-800x0.jpg

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @12.1.12    last year

that too

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.15  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.14    last year

Bud Light is not making such a mistake. Dylan Mulvaney's 'perpetual' critics are. Everybody can see Dylan has not 'traditional' markings of a woman. It's all hair, gloss, and fashion galore. (Just wait until this influencer starts getting fashion boutique 'credit' from brand names as 'swag'.) In this "new economy,"  When you are an influencer you get "given' stuff!

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.17  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.16    last year

Of course, Dylan (hint) is a man. . . until and unless he does something to his genitalia. She is LGBTQ. Emphasis on the bold. He presents as a "she," nevertheless.

Gordy327
Professor Guide
12.1.18  Gordy327  replied to  Thrawn 31 @12.1.6    last year

And I have no idea why it's such a big issue or fuss.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.19  CB  replied to  Gordy327 @12.1.18    last year

Because some conservatives are 'stricken' that Anheuser-Busch , the makers of "full" beers made for 'guss-ling' is stressing 'em out to split the 'baby'! That is, they would really like to attack "full frontal" Anheuser-Busch as a corporation - but damn, they are not willing to CANCEL the whole she-bang . That would be too hard on the conservative mantra: Guss-ling!

original

Freewill
Junior Quiet
12.1.21  Freewill  replied to  CB @12.1.5    last year

Well said!

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.22  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.20    last year

Once upon a time I was 'playfully' addressed similarly (swinging balls and all). So what is your point? I also change my first name at will back then.

Dennis, it strikes me some conservatives live in what I will dub: A black and white world.  No grays. Limited color (especially) for liberal concepts.  Begs the question that with a lack of imagination, conservatives show up to talk about matters and people which do not concern them

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.24  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.23    last year

Nope. It not a "both ways" program. (Some) conservatives are authoritarian and liberals are fighting to be free of oppression and to keep their freedoms.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.26  Tessylo  replied to  Gordy327 @12.1.18    last year

It's yet another non-issue made an issue by the 'right'.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.27  Tessylo  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.14    last year

Anheuser- Busch never said that Mulvaney is the ideal woman, did they?

If they did, show us.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.28  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.25    last year

Is that really all some conservatives 'got'? Y'all are trying to divide the country into state-kingdoms instead of a unifying body and you have the audacity to accuse me of partisanship when I won't accept such an outcome? Be reasonable or bust!

Gordy327
Professor Guide
12.1.29  Gordy327  replied to  Tessylo @12.1.26    last year

One would think are actual important or more pressing issues for politicians to focus on, like the economy, taxes, education, ect.. You know, things which matter and actually affect us. Hmm, guess not.

bugsy
Professor Participates
12.1.32  bugsy  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.31    last year
It is some liberals who are trying to make America a one-party country.

It's called the "Idiocracy" party.

Many of them are well on their way to being leaders of this party.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.33  Tessylo  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.30    last year

[Deleted]

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.34  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.31    last year

Really, Dennis? In some conservative hearts you all believe liberals should not live their lives as liberals?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.35  Texan1211  replied to  CB @12.1.34    last year
Really, Dennis?

Yes, really.

In some conservative hearts you all believe liberalsshould notlive their lives as liberals?

Why do you ask so many questions wholly unrelated to what people actually write?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.36  Texan1211  replied to  CB @12.1.24    last year
liberals are fighting to be free of oppression and to keep their freedoms.

Yet once again, WHAT OPPRESSION AND WHAT FREEDOM are they 'fighting' to keep--and who do you imagine are taking it from them?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
12.1.37  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @12.1.34    last year
In some conservative hearts you all believe liberals should not live their lives as liberals?

First you say “in some” and the you say “you all” in the same sentence.

[Deleted]

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.39  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.38    last year

Well, some conservatives ASSOCIATE themselves with the conservative message which seeks to limit liberal freedoms and ways of expression. It is undeniable.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1.41  Sparty On  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.40    last year

That is the tyranny of fundamentalism.    

Free speech and liberty always ..... but only as long as I agree with it.    

That’s how they roll and few ever make the connection.

devangelical
Professor Principal
12.1.42  devangelical  replied to  Sparty On @12.1.41    last year

nobody cares why trumpsters still watch FOX...

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.43  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.40    last year

There is always two (or more) side so to every story, because 99.99 percent of human stated conditions are 'on a/ny spectrum."  But wisdom dictates that not all possible 'solutions' are best for everybody, nevertheless. Thus, degrees matter!  Conservatives are sitting in their silos, dictating and attempting to manage the directions and outcomes of citizen lives they have been repeated told can't be compressed into a conservative mode of living. And these liberal lives are causing no harm to society as a whole or in part, but conservatives PERSIST in insisting they be in control of liberal citizens in every way by hook or crook!

How some conservatives can not DISCERN this happening (in real time) is beyond me.  A boy/man who dresses as a woman and who is given a visitation and interview privilege with a sitting president (and passes the vetting process), and who has a beer company willing to commemorate his conduct by recognition and inclusion to their 'family' of production is not an offense!  Dylan Mulvaney has done no wrong, unless it is some conservatives' PERSONAL JUDGEMENT that s/he should not be so honored because of who s/he identifies as. That decision-making process is a political one and not a legal or moral one.

Dylan Mulvaney has a different worldview than some conservatives worldview, and that makes COMMON SENSE because s/he is appears to be a progressive. That is, NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

Thus, the two groups, conservatives and liberals, by definition do not do or feel the same where Dylan Mulvaney is concerned.

As to what you label my liberal partisanship; well, that is true. I have existed before and after becoming a Christian as a liberal, because it does not OFFEND me to allow peope the liberty and freedom to find their way in a proven, very difficult, and often complex world! We are all simply doing the best we can in the overall scheme of life. But, it is some conservatives who ARE determined to 'press down' on certain citizens-groups until they can compacted into a conservative worldview. That is something you, Dennis, can not deny. It is happening all around us in cities and states-and its destructive the things some conservatives tell themselves just to deny the humanity of their fellow citizens-all for the sake of power, money, and control (over society).

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.44  CB  replied to  Sparty On @12.1.41    last year

Some conservatives don't know what the "h" they are talking about! Wat is happening here is projection, plain and simple.  Things may appear to work in a multiplicity of ways on the surface, but when critically diagnosed and analyzed nuance (fine details) shows where the 'fault lines' are that can make for LOGIC or SPECIOUSNESS.

A "simple" illustration. I will write a phrase in context:

"If you can not find peace within yourself: You will never find it anywhere else."   - A Saying.

I will now write the same phrase: In part and out of its context:

Find peace within yourself: You will never find it anywhere else.  - A Saying.

Simply leaving off two words: "If you can not. . . ."

changes the tone and tenor of the expression! Often times this is what occurs when think tanks, damage control teams, misappropriation of what others communicate and states takes place (around here).  The SPIRIT of discussion is displaced and left 'wanting.' Thus, the discussions become diminished, anemic, are on the whole of lesser quality.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1.45  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @12.1.42    last year

Yawn ......

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1.46  Sparty On  replied to  CB @12.1.44    last year

Lol .... look in the mirror CB.    

You will see that which you speak of.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.47  CB  replied to  Sparty On @12.1.46    last year

Lucky for me, I know what I see when I look in the mirror!

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.49  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.48    last year
By your own admission you are a liberal and do not accept that both parties have major flaws.

I don't know where you get 'off' telling me I don't see the flaws 'all around.' (Even the MAJOR FLAW in your lack of using the quote feature to alert readers to distinguish my words from yours!)

The fact is you are looking for argument, and in the process of doing so-you neglect the obvious: What you like about liberals.

On the other hand, I like republicans who can be honest, open-minded, and agreeable with diversity, inclusion, and virtuous freedom. I detest slimy, lying, workers of deceit and larceny on the fellow citizens who have and continually tell/explain/shout at conservatives: Leave us alone and stop throwing obstacles in our paths to life, liberty, and the pursuit of prosperity. 

Go ahead: Sneer/snark/mock/demonize, irrespective of order. I've been 'losing' my religion incrementally for months now just engaging with some here who apparently bring nothing constructive, productive, or nice to the forefront. That is, some conservatives would rather do a 'drive-by,' or take a 'pass' than compliment any liberal on this site.

I can compliment conservatives (and Some conservatives too) when it is appropriate, but I won't do it just to enable or make any conservative feel good about F-KING up liberal lives for their life times.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.50  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.48    last year
I guess the bottom-line difference is that I try to see both sides of politics and you do not.

I don't know you in real life. So it is hard for me to tell if your portrayal of politics here is what you are somewhere else. But some conservatives here a devious, deceptive, and consumed by self-interest. As if the whole country is for conservatives to do as they wish—that is not the case. Thus, I see a strong delusion operating in some conservative ranks.

Lastly, this is not an article about 'everything' as some conservatives are fond of telling me and other liberals, so why the "h" do you drag kicking and screaming that wretched former president and Biden into this? One thing I will wait for and not see if the usual suspects criticizing you for TDS for having done so!

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.52  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.51    last year

Yawn. I am fully 'versed' on conservative-styled politics, including MAGA, Dennis. I can say something nice about conservatives, such as it is nice for them to be able to to keep a higher number of their marriages together for life!

It is nice that conservatives can hold to a collective point of view about the foundational values meant in the Constitution.

I won't tarnish the above two 'items' of positivity with snark, slight, or ridicule. See. That's how it is done.

Can some conservatives write SIMILARLY positive words about liberals. That is the question!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1.53  Sparty On  replied to  CB @12.1.47    last year

Doubtful, very doubtful.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.55  CB  replied to  Sparty On @12.1.53    last year

How the "h" can you doubt what I know about me? Blowhards can be obtained by the dozens it seems.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.56  CB  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.54    last year

Great. I will honor it as long as you!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.57  Texan1211  replied to  CB @12.1.43    last year

Are some liberals just always imagined perpetual victims???

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.58  Texan1211  replied to  dennis smith @12.1.38    last year
I did not say that liberals should not live their lives as liberals. 

At this point, I don't think it matters at all what you actually write.

Some people will 'see' only what they want to--even if they have to invent it.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.2  Tacos!  replied to  @12    last year
Can't we just drink beer without having your sexuality shoved in our face?

Yes. This beer can was sent to one person. No one is shoving it in your face. If you feel need you need to freak out over that, you have bigger problems.

CB
Professor Principal
12.2.2  CB  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @12.2.1    last year

You need some 'woke in your life! Keep tuning in, we'll see if we can soften those "traditionalist" tendencies over time. :)

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.2.3  Tacos!  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @12.2.1    last year

The point is no one is forcing you to do anything. It’s a lot of whining over nothing.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.2.5  Tacos!  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @12.2.4    last year
I don't have to live with the fukupedness of others.

Correct. That’s my point. You whine like an old woman, but in reality, you still get to live your life as you choose.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.2.7  Tacos!  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @12.2.6    last year
You intend to enforce and inflict that F-upedness upon others as if it's virtually a reflex desperately seeking to control and punish others.

OK, well, that’s an obvious lie. I haven’t indicated any such intention. Do you make up shit like this all the time or are you just not understanding what you read? Should I write it in crayon?

CB
Professor Principal
12.2.8  CB  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @12.2.4    last year

No one asks you to 'tune in' to Dylan's 'world.' No one is suggesting you spend any amount of time with Dylan. Dylan does not even know who you are. Journalists searched Dylan out for us and wrote 'it' up. Additionally, Dylan Mulvaney sat with the president in his home! Just imagine the vetting and the political 'research' that went into that 'sit-down.' There is nothing 'dirty' or 'funky' about Dylan.

Some conservatives stop being so judgemental. Your 'place' in this world is secure. And still you are discontent! Why? In your hearts of hearts do you really believe you deserve to have control over the lives of people like Dylan? Because you can't have it. Indeed, you all are going to be malcontent for the rest of your lives over people like Dylan if you don't 'cut the cord.' And that would be a worse shame.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
12.2.9  Thrawn 31  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @12.2.4    last year

[Deleted]

pat wilson
Professor Participates
12.2.10  pat wilson  replied to  Tacos! @12.2.5    last year
an old woman

Hey now, I'm an "old woman" and I don't whine. Bitch and complain here and there. No whine.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.2.11  Tacos!  replied to  pat wilson @12.2.10    last year

LOL. My apologies to all the strong mature ladies.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
12.2.12  pat wilson  replied to  Tacos! @12.2.11    last year

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.2.13  Tessylo  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @12.2.6    last year

And you told me to take my meds????????????????????????????????????

Freewill
Junior Quiet
12.2.14  Freewill  replied to  Tacos! @12.2.5    last year
but in reality, you still get to live your life as you choose

Exactly!  And others should also be afforded that privilege as well (Dylan Mulvaney, Anheuser-Busch, whoever...). 

I do not understand the uproar over this.  Is it insecurity?  Jealousy?  What is it that just can't accept this kid's face on a single beer can?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.2.15  Tacos!  replied to  Freewill @12.2.14    last year
I do not understand the uproar over this.

Me neither. For all the claims of having things “stuffed down our throats,” the uproar is the only reason I’m aware of it. It’s more like the outrage is what’s being stuffed down our throats.

JBB
Professor Principal
13  seeder  JBB    last year

original

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
13.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @13    last year
…  If you use alcohol as a sedative
And bless your heart as a negative
If you ride your white horse like the wind
If what you see is what you get
Well then, aww, we should be friends
(Alright)

JBB
Professor Principal
13.1.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @13.1    last year

I seldom imbibe. If I do it is in moderation.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
15  Right Down the Center    last year

CB
Professor Principal
15.1  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @15    last year

That's laugh out loud funny! Until one comes to the realization that one Bud Light a sex change does not equate. Light beer, by definition, is more art than power.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
15.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @15.1    last year

I just thought it was a funny meme, i didnt look for any deep dark meaning. Light beer by definition is more water than beer.

CB
Professor Principal
15.1.2  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @15.1.1    last year

Understood. Not a problem. :)

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
16  Thrawn 31    last year

What even is this? 

independent Liberal
Freshman Quiet
17  independent Liberal    last year

It escapes me why men on both sides of the aisle are so obsessed with the cock under skirts. The internet has certainly inspired some strange fetishes that all seem to lead to a penis.

CB
Professor Principal
17.1  CB  replied to  independent Liberal @17    last year

Hmph. Blame it on the stars up above; the birds and the bees, and a thing called, "love'!  jrSmiley_94_smiley_image.png

Tessylo
Professor Principal
17.2  Tessylo  replied to  independent Liberal @17    last year

[Deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
17.2.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @17.2    last year

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
17.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @17.2.1    last year

[Deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
17.2.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @17.2.2    last year
Speaking of shit and ass  .. .

Speaking of, what you say?

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
17.2.4  MonsterMash  replied to  Tessylo @17.2    last year

[Deleted]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
17.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  independent Liberal @17    last year

Seems to me that conservatives seem to be the most cock obsessed. Not surprising really since they almost universally claim to be christian. 

JBB
Professor Principal
18  seeder  JBB    last year

original

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
18.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @18    last year

mrz041023dAPR-800x0.jpg

JBB
Professor Principal
18.1.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Greg Jones @18.1    last year

original

George
Junior Expert
18.1.2  George  replied to  JBB @18.1.1    last year

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
19  al Jizzerror    last year

If all of the transphobic assholes boycott Bud Light it could cause Bud Light to transition into something sexy:

Kavika
Professor Principal
20  Kavika     last year

GOP Quietly Backs Off Attacking Bud Light—Its Own Major Donor

Insert foot in mouth then try to get your shoe back. You can't make this shit up. It seems that trans people are fine as long as their supporters are big donors to the GOP.

charger 383
Professor Silent
20.1  charger 383  replied to  Kavika @20    last year

Wonder how much extra money AB sent them to be quiet?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
20.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @20.1    last year

That makes no sense charger.  It seems we disagree on far more than I thought.  I'm disappointed.

The republicans/gop/gqp have lots of hateful racist ignorant donors with bottomless pockets it seems.  Look at Harlan Crow and his 'friendship' with Clarence and Ginni Thomas for example.  

Crow - turns out has tons of Nazi memorabilia proudly displayed in his home glorifying Hitler and the Nazis.

charger 383
Professor Silent
20.1.2  charger 383  replied to  Tessylo @20.1.1    last year

I just wonder if Anheuser-Busch sent a major donation to calm things down.  Many times a big company will send money to a group it may have offended

Tessylo
Professor Principal
20.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @20.1.2    last year

I don't see A-B sending a big donation to those who are making such an ignorant to do about it all.  I doubt it.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
20.1.4  Kavika   replied to  charger 383 @20.1    last year
Wonder how much extra money AB sent them to be quiet?

From the article: AB/BL has been an ongoing contributor to the republicans.

The NRCC put out and then swiftly deleted a direct attack on the beer company that donated nearly $500,000 to its candidates in the most recent campaign cycle. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
20.1.5  devangelical  replied to  charger 383 @20.1.2    last year
Many times a big company will send money to a group it may have offended

... and many times that same company may remind the previous recipients that future money may not be forthcoming. oops. there's a lot of trumpsters wearing whiplash collars about this faux pas.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
20.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @20.1.5    last year

What freaking morons.  I sincerely hope that's the case.  I mean would you continue to contribute to the shitheads?  

devangelical
Professor Principal
21  devangelical    last year

AB marketing was going to put the image on the BL bottles, but their legal dept intervened and nixed the idea due to liability concerns. they were afraid that a huge influx of trumpsters with their dicks stuck in the longnecks showing up at ER's would reflect badly on the brand. /s

Texan1211
Professor Principal
21.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @21    last year

You will be glad to know the marketing 'genius' responsible for this fiasco has taken a leave of absence while someone else handles her former duties.

WTF was she 'thinking' here anyway?

The alphabet group is far too small to warrant marketing expenditures on such a scale..

Sparty On
Professor Principal
21.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @21.1    last year

Details, details .....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
21.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @21.1.1    last year

Otherwise known  as common sense.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
21.1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @21.1    last year

From the way things turned out, does not look like she was thinking much at all. If she had been, AB would still have the 5 Billion in revenues that she cost them.

RU4Real
Freshman Silent
22  RU4Real    last year

Never been a fan of Bud, Bud Light.  It's piss / shit beer, period.  It's down there with Miller High Life, the piss, I mean Chumpagne of "beer"

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
23  Right Down the Center    last year

devangelical
Professor Principal
23.1  devangelical  replied to  Right Down the Center @23    last year

where's the proof that she's a woman...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
23.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @23.1    last year
where's the proof that she's a woman...

Why would you call her 'she' if you don't think she is a woman?

Besides, modern urine tests prove she is a woman.

devangelical
Professor Principal
23.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @23.1.1    last year

[removed]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
23.2  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @23    last year

341318405_537986588512176_6476941273718631229_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=fHTynDO_lIQAX8QQf7K&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=00_AfDyWPB9JbYOewxrPpQGkrjT7Ax7h9FdQG7YF_DAqBmPZA&oe=6443CC11

devangelical
Professor Principal
23.2.1  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @23.2    last year

that's more like the look on a trumpster's face when he takes his new girlfriend camping and then realizes she's better endowed than he is...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
23.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @23.2.1    last year
that's more like the look on a trumpster's face when he takes his new girlfriend camping and then realizes she's better endowed than he is...

I am curious as to why you constantly are talking about other people's genitalia.

Envy, perhaps?

devangelical
Professor Principal
23.2.3  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @23.2.2    last year
I am curious as to why you constantly are talking about other people's genitalia.

gee, maybe it's because of all the dicks that follow me around on NT...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
23.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @23.2.3    last year
gee, maybe it's because of all the dicks that follow me around on NT...

So you do it knowingly and willingly--got it now.

Oh, and congrats in dragging Trump out of your head and into the conversation, I was really missing that usual gambit until you pulled it out again!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
23.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @23.2.3    last year

Freewill
Junior Quiet
23.2.6  Freewill  replied to  Texan1211 @23.2    last year

Nah I think that is the look on everyone else's face in the bar when Kid Rock walks in and orders a can of "tranny fluid".

Sparty On
Professor Principal
23.2.7  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @23.2.2    last year

It’s called, the Spiro Agnew syndrome.

As in, wanting to .....

JBB
Professor Principal
23.3  seeder  JBB  replied to  Right Down the Center @23    last year

original

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
23.3.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  JBB @23.3    last year

Did I say it did hurt me?   Why do you always make stuff up, is it the only way you can make a point?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
24  Jeremy Retired in NC    last year

The hypocrisy is hilarious.  The same people telling everybody to accept this are from the same group of people who couldn't tolerate and threw a tantrum over Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben.

evilone
Professor Guide
24.1  evilone  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @24    last year
The hypocrisy is hilarious.

You mean like those who call for boycotting one beer, by drinking another beer from the same company? 

The same people telling everybody to accept this are from the same group of people who couldn't tolerate and threw a tantrum over Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben.

In all 3 of these cases those "same people" are talking about discriminatory stereotyping, racism and bigotry. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
24.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  evilone @24.1    last year
You mean like

I mean like I explained in the second sentence.

evilone
Professor Guide
24.1.2  evilone  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @24.1.1    last year
I mean like I explained in the second sentence.

That second sentence doesn't show hypocrisy as I already explained. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
24.1.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  evilone @24.1.2    last year

Opinions will vary.

evilone
Professor Guide
24.1.4  evilone  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @24.1.3    last year
Opinions will vary.

On that we can agree.

CB
Professor Principal
24.2  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @24    last year

It's weird to me that some conservatives can't tell the difference between images of Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben as 'icons'  when comparing them to a living, breathing, person who identifies as LGBTQ.  Why conflate issues.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
24.2.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @24.2    last year

Exactly, very weird.  Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben are racist characters that completely demean  Black folk and promote white supremacy.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
24.2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @24.2    last year

Why ignore the same people telling everybody to accept this are from the same group of people who couldn't tolerate and threw a tantrum over Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben.

They hypocrisy is glaring.

JBB
Professor Principal
24.2.4  seeder  JBB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @24.2.3    last year

Who the hell came up with that bullshit? Yours is a bassackwards take on it all...

The same people losing their shit over Anheuser-Busch supporing LGBTQ rights are the very same ones who were hair on fire mad when Con-Agra took outdated racial stereotypes off their products. So, in both cases these were big publicity traded corporations making corporate decisions and rightwing nutters blowing gaskets!

JBB
Professor Principal
24.2.5  seeder  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @24.2.1    last year

Trying engaging brain before commenting!

CB
Professor Principal
24.2.6  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @24.2.3    last year

There is no comparison. But do strain at it anyway. It does not follow. Category mistake. That said, JBB 24.2.4 found a workable connection it seems.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
24.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @24.2.4    last year
corporations making corporate decisions and rightwing nutters blowing gaskets!

Didn't the left wing go all ape-shit crazy over Chick Fil A making corporate decisions?

JBB
Professor Principal
24.2.8  seeder  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @24.2.7    last year

When it was Chick-fil-A the right cheered!

But, when it went against them they cried.

Must be blind not to see gop's hypocrisy...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
24.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @24.2.8    last year
When it was Chick-fil-A the right cheered!

And the left whined.

JBB
Professor Principal
24.2.10  seeder  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @24.2.9    last year

You're just expounding on my main point.

In all cases they are corporate decisions...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
24.2.11  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @24.2.8    last year
Must be blind not to see gop's hypocrisy...

OIP.Sbx_jFGzfRW_BbEgyHWcPQAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Texan1211
Professor Principal
24.2.12  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @24.2.10    last year
You're just expounding on my main point.

Oh, you think you had a point.

Cute.

In all cases they are corporate decisions...

AB's 'decision' cost the company.

Chick Fil A's decision propelled it to the number one chicken seller in the world.

I know which one I consider successful.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
24.2.13  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @24.2.8    last year

Bullshit, I could care less what beer, whoever drinks.  It’s the lefts domain trying to cancel shit they don’t like.     Craft shops, restaurants, statues, history, constitutional rights, religion, God, etc, etc. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
24.2.14  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @24.2.12    last year

The majority speaks and it ain’t our friends on the left.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
24.3  Sparty On  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @24    last year

Or the Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-a boycotts that worked out so well for our friends on the left.    Hilarious!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
24.3.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @24.3    last year
Or the Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-a boycotts that worked out so well for our friends on the left.    Hilarious!

I found it amazing that the alphabet boycott of Chick Fil A had the opposite effect of what they envisioned.

Imagine boycotting something and then watch as it becomes more successful and popular than ever!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
24.3.2  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @24.3.1    last year

Yep, there were some really pissed off libtards on that one.

It was hilarious!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
24.3.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @24.3.1    last year
I found it amazing that the alphabet boycott of Chick Fil A had the opposite effect of what they envisioned.

That nonsense become the best marketing strategy for them.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
25  Texan1211    last year

Such a BRILLIANT marketing strategy by AB.

Spend money trying to appeal to a miniscule segment of the population with low economic power. Sure-fire way to success there!

Then forced to spend millions more trying to appease their base customers.

Whoever dreamt this up should be fired for gross incompetence.

George
Junior Expert
26  George    last year

Liberals can now get their bud-light in no spill sippy cups.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
26.1  Texan1211  replied to  George @26    last year

Might be a big hit in California what with the 'environmentally safer" straw!

Freewill
Junior Quiet
26.1.1  Freewill  replied to  Texan1211 @26.1    last year
Might be a big hit in California what with the 'environmentally safer" straw!

Nothing "environmentally safe" about a glizzy brah... jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

Sparty On
Professor Principal
26.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Freewill @26.1.1    last year

True dat, a glock could pop a cap in your ass.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
26.2  Tessylo  replied to  George @26    last year

[deleted]

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
27  Right Down the Center    last year

CB
Professor Principal
27.1  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @27    last year

Wow! What a 'dive' scene:  A cussing Vulcan is not. . . wait for it. . .logical.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
27.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Right Down the Center @27    last year