╌>

FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  last year  •  98 comments

By:   Natalia Mittelstadt (Just The News)

FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud
Bureau responds to Just the News FOIA request by suggesting the investigation is still ongoing.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The FBI took over a 2020 probe into voter registration fraud that began in Michigan but has denied a Freedom of Information Act request regarding the investigation, citing an exemption in that law regarding ongoing investigations.

According to the dozens of pages of police reports from the Muskegon Police Department and Michigan State Police, a firm called GBI Strategies was under scrutiny as an organization central to alleged voter registration fraud in the 2020 presidential election. The matter was initially investigated by city and state authorities before the FBI took over.

Contacts between local law enforcement and the FBI continued into 2022 but there is no evidence of what happened after that in the memos obtained by Just the News through requests made under Michigan's own Freedom of Information Act.

Last week, the FBI denied a Freedom of Information/Privacy Acts request from Just the News regarding records from the investigation into GBI Strategies.

The request sought "copies of all reports, documents, and records about GBI Strategies, including all communication and correspondence regarding investigations of GBI Strategies with Michigan government officials, city and state law enforcement agencies in Michigan, and all other state government officials and law enforcement agencies involved in investigations of GBI Strategies."

The FBI's response partially reads: "The material you requested is located in an investigative file which is exempt from disclosure."

The FBI cited 5 U.S. Code § 552(b)(7)(A) for exempting disclosure of the records, specifically, "records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such law enforcement records or information … could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings."

The agency's response continued: "The records responsive to your request are law enforcement records; there is a pending or prospective law enforcement proceeding relevant to these responsive records, and release of the information could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings."

Police from Michigan interviewed GBI Strategies employees in 2020 and cited specific instances of registrations that appeared suspicious or fraudulent, the previously obtained memos show. A Michigan State Police memo described the possible crime being investigated as "Election Fraud by Forgery."

File 60-368-20X (1).pdf

The Michigan attorney general's office confirmed last month that there was a state investigation into thousands of suspected fraudulent voter registrations, which was referred to the FBI, the Bridge Michigan reported.

Danny Wimmer, press secretary for the State Attorney General, told Just the News in August that among 8,000 to 10,000 voter registration forms that were submitted to the Muskegon clerk before the 2020 general election, some were suspected to be fraudulent.

"An organization turned in some thousands of voter registrations throughout the fall of 2020, estimated on the high end to be cumulatively 8-10,000, and some within those batches were found to be suspicious or fraudulent," Wimmer said.

There were legitimate registrations within the batches. The city clerk receiving the batches alerted authorities when she began noticing irregularities.

"None of the fraudulent material was incorporated into the state's qualified voter file, and this had no effect on any ballot requests or associated processes. This attempted fraud was detected because the system worked," Wimmer added.

Wimmer explained to The Detroit News last month that state officials referred the unresolved investigation to the FBI because it has national jurisdiction. He independently confirmed to Just the News that "The case was referred to the FBI in March of 2021."

When Just the News first asked about the investigation on Aug. 9, the FBI National Press Office said the following day that their "standard practice [is] to neither confirm nor deny the existence of an investigation." The Muskegon Police Department also declined to comment on the investigation "because this matter is possibly an active investigation by our law enforcement partners."

According to a Michigan State Police report, in March 2021, "D/SGT. PONZETTI ... STATES FBI TASK FORCE SHE IS ASSIGNED TO HAS POSSIBLE INVESTIGATION REGARDING [redacted] IN OTHER STATES. REQUESTED MSP, AG AND MPD REPORTS FOR REVIEW."

File 60-368-20R (1) (1).pdf

On a supplemental police report dated May 28, 2021, it reads, "Case will remain open as FBI has opened an investigation on the nation wide organization."

The latest dates on the report are Aug. 19, 2022, where it reads, "STILL MAINTAINING EVIDENCE FOR FBI," and Sept. 20, 2022, which reads, "Six month supp.," and that the status of the investigation is "open."

According to the Muskegon police report, the FBI visited the Muskegon Police Department in May 2021 to examine the voter registration applications.

File Incident_202019124 R.pdf

In March 2022, the Muskegon police department received a call from an FBI agent "request[ing] random copies of some of the voter applications," according to the report. The agent also spoke with the Muskegon city clerk, who told him "there was another box of applications with thousands of applications that were turned in after the deadline thus never examined. He requested that these be retained by the police department pending further investigation."

There is a business listing for GBI Strategies in Cordova, Tenn., but at least during the 2020 election, the company had a Philadelphia office, employees from Atlanta working in Michigan, and a supervisor in New York for Michigan workers, according to the memos.

Wimmer told The Detroit News that GBI Strategies conducts voter registration drives and is headquartered in Tennessee.

Just The News is weighing its legal options regarding a challenge to the FBI's denial of the FOIA request.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    last year

The rational mind would demand answers.

The FBI is denying a FOIA request because this investigation, which they took over is ongoing?

"An organization turned in some thousands of voter registrations throughout the fall of 2020, estimated on the high end to be cumulatively 8-10,000, and some within those batches were found to be suspicious or fraudulent," Wimmer said.

So, we have an organization dedicated to ballot harvesting. What this investigation, which seems to be top secret, determines about fraud is one thing. Which way the majority of those ballots went is something we need to know.

How many knew there was an investigation of GBI Strategies?

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year
So, we have an organization dedicated to ballot harvesting. 

This article has nothing to do with ballot harvesting. Or voting. From your article:

"None of the fraudulent material was incorporated into the state's qualified voter file, and this had no effect on any ballot requests or associated processes. This attempted fraud was detected because the system worked,"

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  evilone @1.1    last year

It was an attempt at voter fraud.  

What is the penalty for that?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    last year

virtually nothing, if you're a republican. care to see and defend the data from the 2020 election?

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.3  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    last year

Putting fake names on a registration form to get paid is not the same as someone voting. Not even close. That said it's still fraud and should be investigated and if found true charges filed.

What is the penalty for that?

According to a quick search in Michigan generally the penalty for fraud up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000. If  found guilty in Federal Court it can be as high as 30 years per violation. And I hope, if registration fraud is proven, those responsible get max prison time. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    last year

There is no penalty for attempted voter fraud?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.5  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  evilone @1.1.3    last year
Putting fake names on a registration form to get paid is not the same as someone voting.

Nor is a thief pointing a gun at a clerk the same as pulling the trigger. It is only a matter of how far things go.

That said it's still fraud and should be investigated and if found true charges filed.

Do you think the FBI is trying to do that?

According to a quick search in Michigan generally the penalty for fraud up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000. If  found guilty in Federal Court it can be as high as 30 years per violation. And I hope, if registration fraud is proven, those responsible get max prison time. 

So, it is consequential.

Back to the point of the article:  So, why won't the FBI comply with a FOIA request?

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.6  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.5    last year
Nor is a thief pointing a gun at a clerk the same as pulling the trigger.

Your penchant for hyperbole never ceases to amaze me.

Do you think the FBI is trying to do that?

Yes. That's what they do.

Back to the point of the article:  So, why won't the FBI comply with a FOIA request?

Because releasing information in an active investigation compromises the case often leading to guilty parties going unpunished. 

I suggest you focus on what is, not what you wish it to be. This isn't the first company to fake voter registrations and won't be the last. It IS NOT evidence of voter fraud. It doesn't even suggest voter fraud. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.7  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  evilone @1.1.6    last year
Yes. That's what they do.

I needed a laugh today!

Because releasing information in an active investigation compromises the case often leading to guilty parties going unpunished.

When do you think this one will be concluded?

It's been rather lengthy.

Your penchant for hyperbole never ceases to amaze me.

What I find amazing is that somebody who is supposed to be somewhat new here would make such a statement.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.8  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.7    last year
When do you think this one will be concluded?

No clue. The federal statute of limitations is 7 years from the date of the crime, they could take as long as they need. Since the FBI is involved this must span across more than one state and perhaps the scope of the alleged crimes are larger than you think and thus take longer than you would like. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    last year

JFC!  I cannot believe the fucking projection.

1/6 was the former 'president's' attempt at voter fraud'

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.10  Ozzwald  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    last year

That statement is a lie. 

It was an attempt at voter REGISTRATION fraud.  If you do not understand the difference you need to leave,. look it up and educate yourself on it, then come back so it can be discussed rationally.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.11  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.10    last year
you need to leave

No, I don't think so.

I'm here to stay.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.1.12  Snuffy  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.10    last year

Are you trying to say that had the invalid registration form been accepted and a ballot sent to the address on that form, that it would not have been filled out and sent back in?  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.13  Ozzwald  replied to  Snuffy @1.1.12    last year
Are you trying to say that had the invalid registration form been accepted and a ballot sent to the address on that form, that it would not have been filled out and sent back in?

Are you trying to go off-topic?  Read the article, it is about voter REGISTRATION fraud.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.14  Ozzwald  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.11    last year

No, I don't think so.I'm here to stay.

Okay.  But it is a bitch when your own seeded article does not match your talking points, as I am sure you have discovered.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.1.15  Snuffy  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.13    last year
Are you trying to go off-topic?  Read the article, it is about voter REGISTRATION fraud.

No, but it's obvious you are refusing to answer the question I posed.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.16  Ozzwald  replied to  Snuffy @1.1.15    last year

Because your question is off-topic.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @1.1.15    last year

maybe some can't see the relationship between voting registration and voting.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.18  evilone  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.17    last year
maybe some can't see the relationship between voting registration and voting.

When you find it be sure to let everyone know. I keep hearing the claim but never see any evidence.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.1.19  Snuffy  replied to  evilone @1.1.18    last year
When you find it be sure to let everyone know. I keep hearing the claim but never see any evidence.

You're really not clear in your response.  Are you missing the /s tag?  Or did you honestly mean what you said?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.1.20  Snuffy  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.16    last year
Because your question is off-topic.

Off-topic?  Not hardly.  If you refuse to see the relation between registering to vote and actually voting that's on you.  Now you want to answer the question posed or will  you continue to deflect from that as you don't want to answer?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  evilone @1.1.18    last year

Most folks already know, and if some don't know, oh well.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.22  evilone  replied to  Snuffy @1.1.19    last year
Are you missing the /s tag?

No. Show me a correlation between voter registration fraud and voter fraud. Not some theoretical bullshit, but point to an actual case that had meaningful impact.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.23  evilone  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.21    last year
Most folks already know, and if some don't know, oh well.

translation: There is none outside of the shrinking right wing populist bubble, but we'll continue to talk cryptically about it until we find something.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.24  Texan1211  replied to  evilone @1.1.23    last year

Or we simply ignore people who are simply refusing to see.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.1.25  Snuffy  replied to  evilone @1.1.22    last year

No. Show me a correlation between voter registration fraud and voter fraud. Not some theoretical bullshit, but point to an actual case that had meaningful impact.

Then go back up and read 1.1.12.  I asked the question plain and simple in reply to what was posted in 1.1.10.  I didn't provide bullshit, I asked a valid question. If you refuse to see how it ties in, that's then on you.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.26  Ozzwald  replied to  Snuffy @1.1.20    last year
Off-topic?  Not hardly.

At best it is a strawman.  Nowhere in the article does it indicate the registration fraud went through to voter fraud.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.27  evilone  replied to  Snuffy @1.1.25    last year
Then go back up and read 1.1.12

Okay that's a hypothetical.. 

Are you trying to say that had the invalid registration form been accepted... I asked the question plain and simple in reply to what was posted in  1.1.10 .  I didn't provide bullshit, I asked a valid question. 

How does your conversation on hypotheticals with Oz have any bearing on me requesting any real evidence? 

If you refuse to see how it ties in, that's then on you.  

If you have no evidence of any impactful voter fraud that has taken place due to voter registration fraud you should just say so. Playing games and getting personal doesn't make your case for you. That's on you.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.1.28  Snuffy  replied to  evilone @1.1.27    last year

I never said there was voter fraud, all I asked was if a fraudulent registration form was accepted and a ballot was mailed out for that registration form did he really believe that the ballot would not be filled out and returned.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.29  Tessylo  replied to  evilone @1.1.22    last year

He can't.

Igknorantzruls
Sophomore Quiet
1.2  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year

Vic Eldred     45 minutes ago

The rational mind would demand answers.

weird way to ration lies, but, what was the question…?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Igknorantzruls @1.2    last year
, what was the question…?

Take your time and read it.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
1.3  Nerm_L  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year
How many knew there was an investigation of GBI Strategies?

How many knew there are ongoing FBI investigations concerning the integrity of the 2020 election?  GBI Strategies may only be the tip of the iceberg.  Of course, the FBI won't talk (ongoing investigations don't cha know).  Besides the public doesn't trust the FBI as much after the basement email server, Russian hack, Steele dossier, Hunter laptop fiascos.   

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2  Jeremy Retired in NC    last year

The only question now is why are they hiding information?  Could it be there is truth to the election discrepancies we've been hearing about?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2    last year
Could it be there is truth to the election discrepancies we've been hearing about?  

That would tarnish the reputation of the most perfect election in the history of mankind.... Wouldn't it?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    last year

It would.  It could cause major problems for the "winner" of that same election.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.1    last year

I see a lot of problems for the "winner."

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.1    last year

Look at you guys pretending to know what the nature of those registrations is.  Where do you get your psychic powers?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2.1.3    last year

Look at you

1. Thinking I care about anything you have to say.
  2. Not proving anything said as wrong or false.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1.5  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.4    last year

Thinking I care about anything you have to say.

More psychic attempts?  I guess you’ll have to trust me that that is certainly not what I was thinking.

Not proving anything said as wrong or false.

How does one prove a negative?  Offer some evidence that what you’re saying is not false before asking me to provide evidence that it is false.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.6  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    last year
I see a lot of problems for the "winner."

That "winner" already has plenty of problems, including when he almost falls down AF-1's short stairs while wearing his new Cole Haan safety sneakers and undergoing "balance therapy sessions".

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2.1.5    last year
Thinking I care about anything you have to say. More psychic attempts?

Well you commented.  Apparently thinking your opinion matters to me.  

How does one prove a negative?

You haven't proven anything either way.  Which makes me question the manner of your comment. Was it for an actual discussion or was it to distract?  I'm going with the latter.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1.8  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.7    last year

For all you know every one of those registrations skew Republican.  There have been numerous attempts at actual voter fraud on behalf of Republicans.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.9  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2.1.8    last year

Now all you have to do it prove it.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1.10  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.9    last year

You are obviously confused about how this works.  I can’t help you.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2.1.10    last year

You're the one making claims you know you can't backup.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1.12  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.11    last year

All you’ve proven is that you know how to troll.  How impressive.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.13  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2.1.12    last year

You interject yourself and call me the troll.  That's the idiocy of the lefist mindset.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1.14  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.13    last year

Did you not first imply, without evidence, that there is some form of voter fraud evident here that benefits Democrats?  Yes, you did.  You just can’t handle being called out on it.  jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    last year

Nice nothingburger. Must be a slow day at the conspiracy factory. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3    last year

I got it from one of the last investigative journalists!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    last year

John Solomon is a conspiracy grifter. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    last year

Lol. I knew you were going to say that.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.3  devangelical  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    last year

greatest hits of the gorka and levin farewell tour...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    last year

When he worked at the The Hill , the other writers went to the bosses and demanded Solomon be demoted because his nonsense was embarrassing them . And he was demoted and then soon after started his delusional Just News. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.6  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    last year

I don't see him doing anything to be embarrassed about.  If he was constantly citing unnamed sources, then I'd be concerned.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.6    last year

What is wrong with this article? 

It imagines something suspicious when there is nothing suspicious there. That is the mothers milk of conspiracy thinking. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.8  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.7    last year

The FBI could clear that right up.

But it won't. It is fighting a FOIA request

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.9  evilone  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.7    last year
It imagines something suspicious when there is nothing suspicious there.

Voter registration fraud should be taken seriously. What the article does is relatively fair reporting of the facts on the request for information. What I find interesting is the leap to conclusions readers here have that somehow the FBI just has to be hiding something OR this is somehow proof of actual voter fraud. Those are NOT in the article.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.10  JohnRussell  replied to  evilone @3.1.9    last year

Voter registration fraud is not "suspicious" .

Assuming that the FBI is covering it up is the product of irrational suspicion. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.8    last year
But it won't. It is fighting a FOIA request

So what? Is it possible there are aspects to the investigation that should not be revealed to the public? 

Before Trump started bleating "stop the steal" this story would be run of the mill relating to a small number of voter registration irregularities. Right wingers think nothing like this ever happened prior to the "persecution" of Donald Trump. 

Do you know when "stop the steal" first appeared in Trump's mind?  Hint- it was months before the election.  Doesnt that make you think? 

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.12  evilone  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.10    last year
Voter registration fraud is not "suspicious" .

I didn't say it was suspicious. I said it should be taken seriously. Even more so since the company being investigated is works nationally. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.13  JohnRussell  replied to  evilone @3.1.12    last year

And I'm not saying it shouldnt be taken seriously. 

The purpose of this article is not serious, it is a conspiracy theory. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.14  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.11    last year

Sorry John. The FBI has lost all its credibility. We have to always suspect the worst.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.15  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.13    last year
it is a conspiracy theory.

You mean the Russia hoax.  Yes, that one was obvious.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.16  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.15    last year
You mean the Russia hoax.

I watched Hillary still pushing her Russia hoax on one of this past weekend's left wing shows. Bless her pathetic, corrupt heart.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.17  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.16    last year

That's so funny.

1.  There is no russia hoax.

2.  You're projecting.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.18  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.16    last year

Her campaigns probably launched two of the greatest lies in US political history.

First was the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the US.

Second was the idea that Trump colluded with Russia.

The second one just keeps marching on and democrats who once were so soft on the old Soviet Union, now see Russia as our greatest enemy.

All of that on the strength of a lie. We have another here posting an article on what people will believe. He should have started with Hillary Clinton's great lies and the democrats constituency.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.18    last year

See 3.1.17

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.21  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.17    last year
That's so funny.

I found it hilarious, so I'm glad you agree. But, Hillary was dead serious, because she still believes that the 2016 was stolen from her.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.22  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.21    last year

Hilarious that you think that's true.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.23  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.20    last year

See 3.1.17

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.24  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.18    last year
First was the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the US.

Oh, my! I'd forgotten that Hillary was behind that one, too. Thanks for the reminder!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.25  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.20    last year

Why?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.26  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.22    last year
Hilarious that you think that's true.

I never said it was true. But, Hillary has very often said that the Russia hoax was true, and she still does. Poor thing is such a needy soul who can't accept the realities of her losses.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.27  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.24    last year

There is one member in particular here who still doesn't seem to know it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.28  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.26    last year

I know PD&D is all you have.

Poor thing.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.29  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.28    last year
I know PD&D is all you have.

That's getting old.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.30  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.27    last year

It's the end of the month.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.31  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.29    last year

Getting???

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.32  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.29    last year
That's getting old.

so is your defense of anti-democracy autocrats...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.33  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @3.1.32    last year

I'm wondering what this 'article' about Michigan has to do with 'massive voter fraud nationwide'

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.34  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.29    last year

Truth never gets old.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.35  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.29    last year

I have no doubt it was meant to be an insipid insult, so I put it in File 13.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.36  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.35    last year

My file 13 is full.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.37  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.36    last year

I use a cross-cut shredder.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.38  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.37    last year

I'm fond of looking back at them and rating them. I think "intellectually dishonest" is my favorite.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
3.1.44  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.38    last year

The rest of this thread was removed for meta.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4  Sparty On    last year

Here’s the thing about voter fraud.    In most cases the people checking for it are the same people who would have the easiest time committing a fraud.    County clerks, etc.

A fox in the hen house scenario….

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1  devangelical  replied to  Sparty On @4    last year

tina peters, mesa county, colorado

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @4.1    last year

Joe Shmuckatelli, Bumfuk, Egypt.