╌>

Michelle Obama Named One Of 10 Most Beautiful People In Politics

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  lets-get-lost  •  9 years ago  •  19 comments

Michelle Obama Named One Of 10 Most Beautiful People In Politics

Michelle Obama has been named the ninth most beautiful person in U.S. politics.

In case you think this is a triflin' list, here is # 7

Cassie Roper

Here is # 10

Shannon Bream

and here is # 9

Michelle Obama

"9. Michelle Obama
HOMETOWN:
Chicago, Ill.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Married
PARTY AFFILIATION:
Democrat

Shes known for being a workout fiend who engages in high-intensity sweat sessions, but for Michelle Obama, true joy isnt found on a treadmill or beneath a barbell.

You know, happiness for me is when my kids are good and when my family is whole, Obama, mom to Malia, 17, and Sasha, 14, said in 2011.

My happiness is measured against theirs when theyre in a good place, I feel really good.

Not to say Obama, who launched her Lets Move anti-childhood obesity initiative five years ago, doesnt also feel good obliterating calories at the gym. The executive mansion residents regular workouts include jumping rope, boxing and lifting weights, among other exercises.

If I dont exercise, I wont feel good, Obama declared a few months after settling in at the White House in 2009.

Since then, shes shown that shes a physical activity force to be reckoned with."

http://thehill.com/50-most-beautiful/2015/249384-michelle-obama

The topic of this thread is the proven beauty of Michelle Obama. Any comments that dispute or criticize her beauty are off topic.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    9 years ago

She has a lovely smile.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
link   Robert in Ohio    9 years ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this case the beholder is thehill.com

Four of those ahead of her are guys by the way

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    9 years ago
She ah-ite.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

Four of those ahead of her are guys by the way

That would make her the fifth most beautiful woman in U.S. politics. All five of them are pretty hot.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

In case anyone was curious, this was #1

Taylor Weeks

Her name is Taylor Weeks, she is 23 years old, and she works for Senator John Cornyn of Texas.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    9 years ago

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    9 years ago

I certainly agree with her being picked. She is a beautiful woman and person.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    9 years ago

Let's understand one another; posting images that are clearly unattractive, and doing so in a manner that tries to skirt the CoC are, in essence "critical" if not "denigrating" as they apply to the topic.

If one of any of your significant others' face appeared alongside one of Chewbacca, etc. with the clear intent of implying similarity, you'd be rather unhappy if not outraged.

Those who seem to lack the sensitivity to which I allude, make a civil gesture and take the denigrating images down.

Beyond being civil, the RED BOX RULE is clear. Please remove the images.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    9 years ago

I gave it 40 min for you all to remove the comments that were trolling John's article as per the Red Box Rules.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    9 years ago

and person

Seems unjustified ...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51    9 years ago
So, what was the criteria the magazine used? Did they put it up for a vote or do a poll? Did a person or panel of them make the decision? What factors were considered for this declaration of someone's opinion? Why would disagreeing with the conclusion of this publications subjective opinion re the alleged so called beauty of the first woman be out of bounds. Who died and made this publication God in terms of determining this outcome. I don't think she's top 50 material at all. Mia Love looks much better. Michelle can be #51. The Michelle that used to represent Minnesota should take her place on this list.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

In the view of an unnamed group of judges.....she certainly represents the full-sized woman which is an underrepresented segment in beauty contests

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

The bitterness some people have toward this woman is hilarious. For the most part, you don't see Democrats and liberals attacking the physical appearance of conservative women, but we see it often from the right. Michelle, Hillary, Nancy Pelosi and others have all been berated for their looks.

Get over it already.

Unnamed judges. LOL. Since when does anyone care who the judges are in a beauty pageant , other than the contestants themselves?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

Did you go on the thread about her imaginary giant ass and complain about why her physical image was being distorted like that ?

Didn't think so.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

Michelle Obama is 5'10" tall and weighs 160 lbs.

According to your height of 5' 10" your ideal healthy weight is 156 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 139 and 173 pounds.

This was calculated using Hamwi formula, a simple formula commonly used by many clinicians.

So Michelle Obama is 4 pounds above her ideal weight.

Wouldn't we all like to be able to say that.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

Off topic.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Your comment seems off topic as established by your red box rule

I didn't notice Hillary or Nancy on this list of beautiful politicians - at least they got that right