It Is ME

So many "Special" people out there !

By:  It Is ME  •  excellent  •  one week ago  •  15 comments

So many "Special" people out there !

Be the reason someone smiles today !

Happiness requires a few sad moments ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Those that constantly flip that statement (Sadness requires a few Happy Moments)....will always be useless.

There are many "Special" people out there, no matter what "As-seen-on-TV" tell's you !

Seek out the "Postive" and the "Special" (Where have you been). Not the constant "sadness" !

Get out more ! "Special" really isn't hard to find ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Find text within the comments Find

It Is ME
1  author  It Is ME    one week ago

So many "SAD" people out there these days !

Maybe:

"Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy."

Aristotle

Just Jim NC TttH
1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  It Is ME @1    one week ago

Old favorite of mine..................

"He (or she) who angers you, controls you."

It Is ME
1.1.1  author  It Is ME  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1    one week ago
"He (or she) who angers you, controls you."

Exactly !

The "Media" (Queen of the Borg) controls , and some folks don't even know it !

Just Jim NC TttH
1.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.1    one week ago

Look at the blog I just posted. I wrote it some time ago (probably a year or more) elsewhere but it is as relevant now (if not more) than it was back then.

It Is ME
1.1.3  author  It Is ME  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.2    one week ago

Will do !

1.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1    one week ago
"He (or she) who angers you, controls you."

Is that a spin off of this famous adage?

Voltaire-480-x-360.jpg?fit=480%2C360

It Is ME
2  author  It Is ME    one week ago

The Grand daughters expression when her "Grandfather" sings,  Is priceless.

It Is ME
3  author  It Is ME    one week ago

Another unexpected "Special Person".

Just Jim NC TttH
3.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  It Is ME @3    one week ago

I remember seeing that live. What a performance.

It Is ME
3.1.1  author  It Is ME  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1    one week ago

And so young (13) !

Some are "Gifted", others seem to want to be "Gifted" !

It Is ME
4  author  It Is ME    one week ago

"Special People" !

5  Paula Bartholomew    one week ago

I discovered Mr. Dodd on You Tube awhile back and he just blew me  away.  I listed to him over and over.

5.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5    one week ago

I was referring to Mr. Dodd.  I tried to correct my statement but it wouldn't accept the changes for some reason.  Also it should be listened and not listed.

It Is ME
5.1.1  author  It Is ME  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1    one week ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

So much out there that shows "Great Stuff" ongoing. He was GREAT !

I do hate when these folks come around, and they are changed by those that seem to "Know Eeverything".

The "Look" and the talent is what peopled liked.

Susan Boyle was an example. Her simple looks and her "Damn Good" voice is what got me to "Like". Then they changed her to what they thought she should be.

I guess I'm just an old fashion kinda guy. "YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE" ! DON'T LET OTHERS CHANGE THAT "FACT" !

Sunshine
6  Sunshine    one week ago

Get out more ! "Special" really isn't hard to find !

It isn't....