Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo,

Recent Friends:

My 2 Cents ArkansasHermit sixpick Dowser Jerry Verlinger

Black from the waist down were it counts; White from the waist up, where it doesn't. I am bi-racial, bi-polar, bi-partisan, and, bi-pedal.

Recent Images   View All

temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.png
temp_ning_photo_file.png
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg

Comments

jrProfile - desc
Find text within the comments Find

Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo,
link   Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo,    2 years ago

Recently, I was condemned to Face Book Jail for posting, what I thought was a lovely photograph of Trump's wife, Melanoma.

However, the FB Secret Police, once again, took issue and sentenced me to seven day in Solidary without the benefit of a trial.

Additionally, they are demanding that, since, I often use pen names and describe myself in various ways to avoid creditors, that I send them either a "copy of my driver's license or a copy of a government I.D."

The request, to me, seemed suspicious, so, I sent them a photo of Trump. Was that bad?

Gen Vanasco
link   Gen Vanasco    6 years ago

Jonathan,

I am sorry it took me so long to reply. I am honored to be accepted here. I hope to be back online more often. We have a small family crisis which is keeping me very busy. I miss being online.

Al-316
link   Al-316    6 years ago

You have honored me Mr. Poo. You would honor me even further by allowing me to address you asJonathan.

1stwarrior
link   1stwarrior    6 years ago

Jonathan - gladly accepted - you're only an interloper when you interrupt yourself Smile.gif

Peter Loves the Real Tea Party.
link   Peter Loves the Real Tea Party.    6 years ago

I recommend larger tacos...and tequila...and beer. Eventually, something has got to give, lol.

Tsula
link   Tsula    6 years ago

Thank you for your FR. It is my great honor to accept!

Kara Shalee
link   Kara Shalee    6 years ago

Thank you for the Friend Request and comment. You are intelligent and amusing. Most happy to accept.

thoughtful conservative
link   thoughtful conservative    6 years ago

thanks for the invite i am happy to accept and look forward chatting and reading your posts

Joe
link   Joe    6 years ago

Jonathan,

I got your video about the "Bird Droppings Institute" and lemme tell ya, it made my day. The only thing 'off' about it is that the sound wasn't synchronized with the image. Nothing major, mind you, just a slight delay. Other than that, everything that needs to be said regarding events of late and of the GOP/TP itself, is being said.

Would you please do the country a favor and send copies of it to those fools on Capitol Hill holding the "Benghazi Hearings" and the "IRS Investigations"? Maybe those frackin' idiots will finally get the picture and stop embarrassing the nation and get down to business.

Oh yeah, and please share it with others here on NT. The bigger the audience, the better!

I'M WITH YA. PAL! 113.gif

Joe

CM
link   CM    6 years ago

Not sure if the above is the video you are speaking about, I viewed but didn't quite understand what message you were sending, if its only about pigeons, the message is fine..have a good day.

cobaltblue
link   cobaltblue    6 years ago

Oh my, Jonathan! Too funny ... your film is delightful and made my eyes sparkle, made my curls bounce, my petticoats flounce and made me want to pounce. I ran barefoot through the playground that is your mind and had the best time ever.

I was thrilled you left a notes on my freshman directorial debut. Did you happen too visit my sophomore and junior attempts as well? I too thought the casting was excellent, the subject matter sublime and I have had several reports that all three endeavors held everyone's imagination captive. I intend to keep oxygen in Cobalt's Movie Cavern for those who are swept away by the deep and emotional feelings that are brought forth by the movies. They were a labor of love and worth every hardship I suffered along the way to artistic perfection. Thank you for your votes of confidence. Be still my heart.

CM
link   CM    6 years ago

Thanks for the invitation Jonathan, I signed in late tonight, but would be happy to join in next time you send an invitation as long as I read my e-mails early enough, have a good evening..CM

CM
link   CM    6 years ago

Good Morning Jonathan, I am quite honored to be one of your friends, looking forward to good conversations..have a good day..CM

cobaltblue
link   cobaltblue    6 years ago

I cannot comment on your articles. I do not belong to your group. You sent me an invitation, dear sweet boy, but it does not link me to anything where I can "join" ... I really have clever clever things to say to you. Clever with a tinge of notty attached to it.

Please send me a way to join your group.

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cobaltblue   9 months ago

Cobalblue, is it possible to Change this site name to the more current one, or, do I have to keep it. I have forgotten the password, etc., and would like to consolidate them.

I would contact PH, RN, but, I get the impression that she is "pissed" at me.

Shub Orinuj
link   Shub Orinuj    6 years ago

To answer your question use a mirror. He is the second George in his family after all. Wasn't aware of what Texans called him, but glad I'm not the only one who calls him Shub.

Sleep well.

Joe
link   Joe    6 years ago

Jonathan,

"...site...about werewolves, Big Foot and UFOS."

Well... not just...

I called "the boys" (see picture) in for a meeting on the subject and this is what "they" said...

Big Screen Terror: Adaptations of the Third Kind

Mwa ha haaa!!! Tongue.gif

Joe

Joe
link   Joe    6 years ago

Jonathan,

Thanks for the FR and of course, I accept.

JoTigerlily
link   JoTigerlily    6 years ago

Thanks for the FR, and the compliment. I don't think I did anything special to my page, just chose one of the options for personalizing it a little. Looking forward to getting to know people here.

Time Lord
link   Time Lord    6 years ago
The 'Boner' photo gives me the willies...but ah'm certainly willing to get to know you better. Thank you for the FR.TL

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Time Lord   9 months ago

Well, that photo was meant for Willy, it was hacked by the Russians and posted on Social Media to discredit me. Hey, they didn't need to do that. That's me job.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    6 years ago

Thanks for the FR JLPP, glad to be sharing Friends List again. Actually I thought you werealreadyon my Friends List, I guess i was thinking of NV.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the Child Abuse & Abductionsand the EndViolenceAgainst Womengroups. Just click those links and sign up.

Thanks,
Jerry V.

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jerry Verlinger   9 months ago

Jerry, I have been REBORN, again, thanks to the Anointed One, Donald J. Trump.

I am having difficulty editing this old site. I want to start using it, again; since the authorities are hot on the trail of my Eat The Press - Do Not Read It, disaster!

sixpick
link   sixpick    6 years ago

It is my pleasure and honor to be one of your many friends here on NT. Looking forward to a lot of wasted time when I should be doing something else. LOL. Oh, but I love it!Grin.gif

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  sixpick   9 months ago

We don't get out much, or, have many friends. I am delighted that their are more of us here, than, in the looney bin.

ArkansasHermit
link   ArkansasHermit    6 years ago

Thanks for the friendship invite Jonathan, accepting is my pleasure.

luther28
link   luther28    6 years ago

I am flattered, thank you.

Stephi Cantley
link   Stephi Cantley    6 years ago

Grin.gifAwww....thank you for the friendship request! I am glad to have you as my newest friend on NT!Grin.gif

link   Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

Happy to accept your friendship.

cobaltblue
link   cobaltblue    6 years ago

HEART, BE STILL!! I bow to the Master of Irreverence ... How lovely to see you here amongst my friends. I welcome you with open arms and a squishy heart. I have been MIA of late, but ... well, you know.