The Walk of Shame - YouTube

The Walk of Shame.

Sponsored by group SiNNERs and ButtHeads

SiNNERs and ButtHeads

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

sandy-2021492
1  seeder  sandy-2021492    2 months ago

At least some in the GOP have begun to realize what getting in bed with Trump has led them to.

1.1  Kavika   replied to  sandy-2021492 @1    2 months ago

I love it.

1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1    2 months ago

Spot on. Thank you LP and thank you Sandy for posting it.

2  Ender    2 months ago

The sad thing is, I don't think a bunch of them feel any shame at all.

MAGA
2.1  MAGA  replied to  Ender @2    2 months ago

None whatsoever ever.  We’d crawl on our knees over broken glass to vote for him and support him and his policies.

2.1.1  Ender  replied to  MAGA @2.1    2 months ago

Just think, donald probably likes his own tweets too.

2.1.2  Kavika   replied to  MAGA @2.1    2 months ago

Why would anyone be stupid enough to crawl on their knees over broken glass when they can simply walk over it?

Seems that some don't have much when it comes to ''common sense''....

2.1.3  Ender  replied to  Kavika @2.1.2    2 months ago

Or around...Haha

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
2.1.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  MAGA @2.1    2 months ago

I'd pay to see that.  Better yet, I'd pay to see YOU do that.  Hells bells, I would seriously consider voting for Trump to see you do that.

2.1.5  Ender  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.4    2 months ago
I would seriously consider voting for

I don't know if I would go that far...

MAGA
2.1.6  MAGA  replied to  Kavika @2.1.2    2 months ago

I was simply borrowing from the headline of an awesome article I read today.  Perhaps I should seed it here....

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
2.1.7  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Ender @2.1.5    2 months ago
I don't know if I would go that far...

I just farted in my own general direction for even thinking it.

2.1.8  Kavika   replied to  MAGA @2.1.6    2 months ago
I was simply borrowing from the headline of an awesome article I read today.

So you have no original thoughts of your own?

Bob Nelson
2.1.9  Bob Nelson  replied to  MAGA @2.1    2 months ago
We’d crawl on our knees over broken glass to vote for him...

That's the kind of thing a fanatic says.

TᵢG
2.1.10  TᵢG  replied to  MAGA @2.1    2 months ago

LOL, now that I believe.

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
2.1.11  MrFrost  replied to  MAGA @2.1    2 months ago

No leadership skills and no morals at all.

Yea, good call... /eye roll/

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
2.1.12  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.11    2 months ago

Lovelovelove the first one!

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    2 months ago

Kudos to The Lincoln Project creators/artists/producers/etc.  That was 60 seconds full of Straight.  Up.  Clever.

Dump Trump 2020!

Veronica
4  Veronica    2 months ago

Great seed, Sandy.....jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

5  Perrie Halpern R.A.    2 months ago

Fantastic Video Sandy. At least some Republicans remember who they are. I give them a lot of credit. It is a very brave stance to take, and not only take, but fight back at the fraud or a Republican that Trump is.

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the   Independence Party of New York . In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" ( independent ). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party. [4]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's  Wolf Blitzer : "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.

6  Trout Giggles    2 months ago

I saw a little bit of the Lincoln Project interview Leslie Stahl did on 60 minutes. I have to say, I like these guys. I hope they bring back my Republican Party of the 70's

p.s. Great video, Sandy!