Woman's flesh-coloured leggings cause embarrassing optical illusion - and it looks indecent

Via:  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη  •  2 weeks ago  •  78 comments

To comment, please join the group SiNNERs and ButtHeads

SiNNERs and ButtHeads

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

We've all had a few fashion fails in our time - especially those of us who grew up wearing skirts over trousers in the 90s.

But few could say their photo has been seen by millions of people because their fashion faux pas made it look like they were naked in public.

This iframe is not allowed

A photograph of a woman doing her shopping has drawn attention for all the wrong reasons and she probably regrets pulling on her chosen outfit.

The picture, showing a woman standing in the aisle of a supermarket with a young girl sitting in the trolley, appears normal from her waist up.

But once you glance downwards it seems as though she's gone to the shop without any trousers - or underwear.

Then, as your eyes reach her feet, it's obvious the woman hasn't actually indecently exposed herself, but is wearing a particularly unfortunate shade of flesh-coloured leggings which produce an embarrassing optical illusion.

She's probably wishing she never put them on.

The image is thought to be several years old, taken in the USA, and has done a few rounds of the internet.

But after it was posted to Facebook by Reannon Allison on October 7 it has gone viral all over again.

The cringeworthy photo has racked up more than 60,000 shares and 11,000 comments in just a few weeks.

And Reannon has pointed out something new in the photograph that people hadn't spotted because they were distracted by the nude optical illusion.

1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη    2 weeks ago

Let's not forget the kid in the cart with the mullet.

Dismayed Patriot
1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @1    2 weeks ago
Let's not forget the kid in the cart with the mullet.

Let's not forget the 10 year old in the cart with the mullet. Has she not taught her child how to walk yet?

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
1.1.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    2 weeks ago

Somethings are a mystery....

1.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @1.1.1    2 weeks ago

Oh! I thought that was somebody in front of her cart

Holy Mullet, Batman! That kid looks like he needs 2 carts to ferry his ass around

1.1.3  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.2    2 weeks ago

What kind of cart is that. Extra heavy duty. I am not so sure it is a boy.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
1.1.4  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Ender @1.1.3    2 weeks ago

Might just have broad shoulders like mom.

Tessylo
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @1    2 weeks ago

This had to have been at Walmart and I'm sure she knew exactly how bad she looked (or thought she looked good actually).

Ed-NavDoc
2  Ed-NavDoc    2 weeks ago

Comical. Amazing that Facebook did not ban the photo for violating FB's bogus perceived community standards!

2.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2    2 weeks ago

Has to be a Walmart.... No where else can you find fully exposed mammal in leggings pushing a 12 year old with an amazing mullet.

PJ
2.1.1  PJ  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @2.1    2 weeks ago

It's definitely Walmart.  3rd shelf down there is a "low prices" sign.

These types of pants should be banned in certain colors.  If this faux pas isn't reason enough than I don't know what would be.

Ugh.

2.1.2  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  PJ @2.1.1    2 weeks ago

I'd like to ban the midriff shirt for much of the population too.

PJ
2.1.3  PJ  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @2.1.2    2 weeks ago

That will never happen.  There is no midriff proof shirt.  Especially for those people who intentionally buy and wear shirts that are too small.

Case in point.  The below shirts are standard size for a toddler.

2.1.4  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  PJ @2.1.3    2 weeks ago

I don't have enough reach to love her......

Tessylo
2.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  PJ @2.1.3    2 weeks ago

And they think they look damned good too!  I saw a woman the other day who is way past the midriff baring phase.

3  Trout Giggles    2 weeks ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

I got nothing

Skrekk
3.1  Skrekk  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    2 weeks ago

I was at Walmart the other night and wondered about the brazen clothes some of the customers were wearing, and then I remembered it was Halloween.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
3.1.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Skrekk @3.1    2 weeks ago

Good catch Shrekk!

lady in black
4  lady in black    2 weeks ago

Remember when this was the worst thing a woman could do when going out shopping:

“Curlers in your hair, shame on you!” to a stranger in the checkout line at the supermarket. Even though it was considered gauche to go out in public with rollers in your hair, many busy housewives simply tied a scarf around their head in an attempt to cover their rollers and went about their daily errands hoping that their hair would be dry in time for the evening.

Now anything goes, lol

MUVA
4.1  MUVA  replied to  lady in black @4    2 weeks ago

You are right I remember my mom coming to get me in the car with a scarf not wanting people tho see her. I went to the store last night and a woman in her 20's was wearing white leggings with no under wear my wife wouldn't let me get inline behind her made me go to a different check out lane.

Freefaller
5  Freefaller    2 weeks ago

Might be a little sexist here but I'd like to say that leggings should be a privilege that is earned

5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Freefaller @5    2 weeks ago

Leggings are comfortable and can even work for women like me who tend to be a little hefty.

What I mean is.....I wear a loose fitting tunic that comes down over my butt and nearly to my knees. It looks good enough for office work.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
5.1.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1    2 weeks ago

Sometimes the color choice of the leggings can be very important.

5.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @5.1.1    2 weeks ago

Black is always good choice

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
5.1.3  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.2    2 weeks ago

I prefer animal prints....

MUVA
5.1.4  MUVA  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @5.1.3    2 weeks ago

That's hot.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
5.1.5  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  MUVA @5.1.4    2 weeks ago

Lol

5.1.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @5.1.3    2 weeks ago

I used to prefer them until you posted that picture.  That is how I would have looked when I was at 240.  I am now 145 but leggings are not age appropriate for me outside of my house.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
5.1.7  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1.6    2 weeks ago

Good job Paula, that is a major accomplishment and inspiring!

MUVA
5.1.8  MUVA  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1.6    2 weeks ago

Let us be the judge of that.

5.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @5.1.3    2 weeks ago

Isn't this against the TOS????

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1.6    2 weeks ago

I think it depends on what you wear with them

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
5.1.11  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.9    2 weeks ago

It should be, Walmart needs a Tos!

5.1.12  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MUVA @5.1.8    2 weeks ago

Trust me on this one. :)

6  Ender    2 weeks ago

Haha  I have to comment on the choice of avatar at this time.

It looks like the fish is trying to get a better look.

6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @6    2 weeks ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

"What did I just see?

6.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    2 weeks ago

I am  glad it is a picture from behind if there must be a picture at all.  I just know she had a serious camel toe going on and I am out of eye bleach.

Uptownchick
6.1.2  Uptownchick  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.1    2 weeks ago

6452b356a9050bfe481810b9b92657cd.jpg

6.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Uptownchick @6.1.2    2 weeks ago

Where can I order that? Bad Fish posted a photo of a large woman in animal print leggings and my eyes are scarred!

6.2  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Ender @6    2 weeks ago

LOL

Hey now!

dave-2693993
6.2.1  dave-2693993  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @6.2    2 weeks ago

LOL

dave-2693993
7  dave-2693993    2 weeks ago

All I can say is:

bennyhill_wtf.png

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
7.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  dave-2693993 @7    2 weeks ago

When Mom rolls out of the house with the whole animal kingdom exposed the kids have got to speak up!

MUVA
7.2  MUVA  replied to  dave-2693993 @7    2 weeks ago

Benny Hill I loved watching his show.

7.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MUVA @7.2    2 weeks ago

BH and AB FAB are my two favorite British shows.

8  Perrie Halpern R.A.    2 weeks ago

I think I met her at Walmart.

MUVA
8.1  MUVA  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8    2 weeks ago

That may be Dollar General it's that bad.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
8.2  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8    2 weeks ago

Can you tell us if the kid is a boy or a girl gender appropriating the Joe Dirt mullet?

TTGA
8.3  TTGA  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8    2 weeks ago
I think I met her at Walmart.

Some years back I had to stand in line behind her or someone similar, but much broader in the beam.  She was wearing spandex.  There are some women who just should not wear spandex (darn, you took the barfing emoji away again and it expressed my gut feelings so well in this case) pun intended.

8.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  TTGA @8.3    2 weeks ago

Let's protest until we get the puke emoji back!

WE WANT OUR PUKE!

WE WANT OUR PUKE!

WE WANT OUR PUKE!

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
8.3.2  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.3.1    2 weeks ago

8.3.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @8.3.2    2 weeks ago

Hey! I call no fair!

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
8.3.4  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.3.3    2 weeks ago

Copy, save to downloads.....reuse.

9  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη    2 weeks ago

I'd like two have a threesome with those thighs.

9.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @9    2 weeks ago

Those thighs would crush you like a walnut.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
9.1.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1    2 weeks ago

Stop now Paula, my wife is going to kill me....lol

9.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @9.1.1    2 weeks ago

jrSmiley_68_smiley_image.png

bbl-1
10  bbl-1    2 weeks ago

1.  A Trumpett on welfare with ATD child?

2.  Not a photo shot of Taylor Swift?

3.  Never mind.

MUVA
10.1  MUVA  replied to  bbl-1 @10    2 weeks ago

That is Hillary  that's why she wears a pant suit  everyone knows that.

10.1.1  Ender  replied to  MUVA @10.1    2 weeks ago

And here I thought it was trump, meeting with the town people.

bbl-1
10.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  MUVA @10.1    2 weeks ago

Got that in, right?   Wow.  You did good.

11  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη    2 weeks ago

I almost forgot about this article, I saw the pic and chubbed up a tad. Then a customer walked by and i had to put a folder over my pants.

It Is ME
12  It Is ME    2 weeks ago

Mirror, Mirror on the wall.....STFU !

Honest ????????

MrFrost
13  MrFrost    2 weeks ago

13.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @13    2 weeks ago

Well....the Orca is a thing of natural beauty.....

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
13.1.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1    2 weeks ago

No female Orca has ever taken a cock as big as Kim Kardashian has (don't google Ray J's Mule). She the Queen of the Ocean.

13.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @13.1.1    2 weeks ago

No comment

yer killing me

Skrekk
13.1.3  Skrekk  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1    2 weeks ago

That Orca needs a butt implant.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
13.1.4  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Skrekk @13.1.3    2 weeks ago

I think your thinking hump back....

13.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @13.1.1    2 weeks ago

Just because Kanye is a big dick doesn't mean he has one.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
13.1.6  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @13.1.5    2 weeks ago

Yeah, I was talking Ray J, her infamous sextape.

Kanye is too white to be packing anything like that.

13.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @13    2 weeks ago

The whale wears it better.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
13.2.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @13.2    2 weeks ago

I've never seen a whale with lipstick on a blowhole like that before.

14  Kavika     2 weeks ago

When living in Missouri our neighbors pig, Miss Priscilla, was a model at Wally World...And thats'the truth!!!!

rouge%2Ba%2Blevre.jpg

14.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Kavika @14    2 weeks ago

That has to be one of the hottest women I've seen from Missouri. Is she single?

dave-2693993
14.2  dave-2693993  replied to  Kavika @14    2 weeks ago

Got to ask, did Miss Priscilla watch Green Acres reruns to see Arnold Ziffel?

Uptownchick
14.3  Uptownchick  replied to  Kavika @14    2 weeks ago

1t9jmf.jpg

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
14.3.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Uptownchick @14.3    2 weeks ago

Hey, cut it out, she's hot and I'm at work!

Uptownchick
14.3.2  Uptownchick  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @14.3.1    2 weeks ago

Oh come on now...that's never stopped you before! Close the door!

ArkansasHermit-too