1/18/2022 Picture Story Time

By:  Veronica  •  4 months ago  •  12 comments

1/18/2022 Picture Story Time
Sorry I Missed Last Week - Lots of Stuff Going ON

Sponsored by group Paranormal Stories & Stuff FOR FUN

Paranormal Stories & Stuff  FOR FUN

blurry-frightening-black-silhouette-evil-witch-black-white-with-3d-glitch-virtual-reality-effect_118086-4202.jpg

My sister and I were strolling through the woods one summer evening.  We were listening to the night noises amping up.  Crickets chirping, frogs burping....all sorts of stuff THEN silence.  We stopped in our tracks and spun around to look in all directions.  Still silence.  Then we heard a twig crack.  My sister whispers "Just a deer".  I agreed as we started walking faster.  More cracking behind us.  My sister sped up and leaves me behind.  I heard a cackle and I whip around and saw THAT............ EEEEK!!!  It screams at me and I turn and start running, passing my sister.... She starts after me shouting "what is it. what did you see????"  I didn't bother answering because I felt it would slow me down.....I didn't stop to catch my breath until I was seated on my couch with a Jack and Coke in my hand.

Veronica
Masters Expert
1  author  Veronica    4 months ago

So just a little fun.

evilgenius
PhD Guide
1.1  evilgenius  replied to  Veronica @1    4 months ago
...I turn and start running, passing my sister....

Hahahahaha!

Veronica
Masters Expert
1.1.1  author  Veronica  replied to  evilgenius @1.1    4 months ago

You know what they say...

I don't have to run faster than the monster, I just have to run faster than you

evilgenius
PhD Guide
1.1.2  evilgenius  replied to  Veronica @1.1.1    4 months ago

I was thinking that in my head when I read it!

Veronica
Masters Expert
1.1.3  author  Veronica  replied to  evilgenius @1.1.2    4 months ago

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Professor Principal
1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Veronica @1    4 months ago

Have you ever thought of screenwriting?

Veronica
Masters Expert
1.2.1  author  Veronica  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2    4 months ago

I used to dream of writing, but it never amounted to much.  I have problems finishing things off.  I get great ideas, get some of them down & then I get stuck.  And dialogue is very difficult for me to write.

But thank you for the compliment.

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
2  al Jizzerror    4 months ago

Yeah, I got scared when I heard something sneaking up behind me.

Butt, IT was just a clown with a balloon for me.

Veronica
Masters Expert
2.1  author  Veronica  replied to  al Jizzerror @2    4 months ago

I like this one better

pennywise-it.jpg

Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @2.1    4 months ago

Yeah..Tim Curry made the best clown.

Sorry I haven't contributed to your story but I can't think of anything

Veronica
Masters Expert
2.1.2  author  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    4 months ago
Sorry I haven't contributed to your story but I can't think of anything

It's all good - mainly I do it to take my mind off of the shit that is going on around here & the world.

evilgenius
PhD Guide
3  evilgenius    4 months ago

Frequently I find my nightstand light turning on when no one is in the bedroom.

al Jizzerror