Day Shift Official Trailer

By:  evilgenius  •  3 months ago  •  13 comments

Day Shift Official Trailer
Everybody pisses themselves the first time.

Leave a comment to auto-join group MOVIES & TV - CLASSIC to CURRENT

MOVIES & TV - CLASSIC to CURRENT

Who knew vampire hunting in LA was a union job? Jamie Foxx heads up the cast with Dave Franco, and Snoop Dogg on Netfix's new movie Day Shift. This movie is directed by the same guy that also directed John Wick 2 and The Fate of the Furious, so expect some crazy action scenes. The movie drops on Netflix Aug 12th.

The official synopsis:

Jamie Foxx stars as a hard working blue collar dad who just wants to provide a good life for his quick-witted daughter, but his mundane San Fernando Valley pool cleaning job is a front for his real source of income, hunting and killing vampires as part of an international Union of vampire hunters.

Day Shift | Jamie Foxx, Dave Franco, and Snoop Dogg

An LA vampire hunter has a week to come up with the cash to pay for his kid's tuition and braces. Trying to make a living these days just might kill him.

Director: J.J. Perry

Writers: Shay Hatten - Tyler Tice

evilgenius
PhD Guide
1  author  evilgenius    3 months ago

Another movie with ass kicking vampire hunters. I'll watch it!

Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 months ago
Another movie with ass kicking vampire hunters. I'll watch it!

There are no vampires at the beach so that's where I'll spend my day, Huntington Beach to be exact.

evilgenius
PhD Guide
2.1  author  evilgenius  replied to  Kavika @2    3 months ago

That group of Lost Boys got wiped out near the Santa Monica pier in the 80's.

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
2.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Kavika @2    3 months ago

Birria or Baja Fish Tacos from Que Vida, Thai from Mahkin, I'm envious.

Professor Principal
2.2.1  Kavika   replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.2    3 months ago

I prefer Las Barcas on Beach Blvd. Family owned and I've been going there since the 1980s.

Thai Mahkin isn't that the Thai Japanese place?

I like Thai Gulf on Beach Blvd.

Now I'm getting hungry.

Speaking of restaurants the new and not improved McDonald's now Russian-owned and operated is having customer complaints of moldy hamburger buns and GASP, no french fries because there is a potato shortage in Russia.

Time for another revolution in Russia.

Raven Wing
Professor Expert
2.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @2    3 months ago

Huntington beach goer:

"Who is that I see riding those big waves?" as they shadow their eyes to get a better look.

Lifeguard:

"That would be none other than the 'Surfin' Shinob!"

(sorry..... I couldn't resist....big grin)

Professor Principal
2.3.1  Kavika   replied to  Raven Wing @2.3    3 months ago

LMAO, thanks Raven.

Raven Wing
Professor Expert
2.3.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @2.3.1    3 months ago

jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Professor Principal
3  Ender    3 months ago

If the vampires are sparkly, I'm out...

evilgenius
PhD Guide
3.1  author  evilgenius  replied to  Ender @3    3 months ago
If the vampires are sparkly, I'm out...

They don't look sparkly in the trailer, but sparkly or not as long as they get their heads cut off I'm good.

Professor Principal
3.1.1  Kavika   replied to  evilgenius @3.1    3 months ago

Facebook-terrydragon2-82a8f9.png

Split Personality
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  evilgenius @3.1    3 months ago

Shades of Wesly Snipes as Blade.

Bad Ass Vampire Killer

Professor Principal
4  Buzz of the Orient    3 months ago

He could use this kit...