╌>

Is black youth encouraged to act criminally by the liberal media ?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  petey-coober  •  8 years ago  •  91 comments

In a recent seed :
http://thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/22894/george-zimmermans-gun-used-in-trayvon-martins-death-to-be-auctioned-off
I discussed the topic of the auction of George Zimmerman's gun to the general public .
Based on the comments on that seed I concluded that liberals have zero interest in reading linked materials . As a result I decided to make this next piece an article rather than a seed .

George Zimmerman was discussed in another recent publishing to the net :
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-zimmerman-insults-trayvon-martins-023434880.html

The title of that piece is clearly biased against G.Zimmerman . Did they even consider the possibility that George's characterization might be accurate ? No , not in the title at least . So I decided to take this a step further and publish an article from GZ's POV .

Here are some significant excerpts from the above yahoo link :

George Zimmerman said the parents of Trayvon Martin "didn't raise their son right," also calling the Black Lives Matter movement a "fraudulent, violent campaign" in a loaded interview with The Daily Beast published Tuesday.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/17/george-zimmerman-taunts-trayvon-martin-s-parents-they-didn-t-raise-their-son-right.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

Zimmerman ... told The Daily Beast that Martin's mom and dad, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, were bad parents who were "capitalizing" on their son's death.

Despite the overwhelmingly negative attention and fake listings the auction has garnered — including a $65 million bid from a user named "Racist McShootface" — Zimmerman says he has a firm offer with verified assets for $100,000.

Zimmerman continued [about Martin's parents ] :
"It's their duty to have an internal dialogue to see what they should have done better and what they should have done appropriately," he said.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober    8 years ago

Would this incident have happened without the encouragement from the liberal media ? I doubt it . Its too bad they can't be held liable for their inflammatory rhetoric . Also I congratulate GZ for the successful bid for the gun being auctioned .

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

Yes it is clear for all to see. 

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

Its too bad the liability can't be presented in a court of law . There could be some mega-sized fines levied on the MSM outlets . The picture of Trayvon as a cherubic youngster instead of the notorious "no limits Nigga" amounts to blatant propaganda ...

Jonathan P
Sophomore Silent
link   Jonathan P    8 years ago

The specter of "resistance" is a very romantic concept. In today's world, it really only works for the media. You can portray the police force as a failure in the quest for justice, but that will not make the police force go away. Change will come, albeit slowly. Neighborhoods have to collaborate with law enforcement in order to gain the peace and quiet that we all deserve. That's not a good story for the media to tell.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    8 years ago
(deleted)

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Nowhere Man   8 years ago

Media is controlled by the profit model, not the desire to get the truthful story out.

One might think that the consistent spread of untruths would eventually be found out by the public and cause a backlash . What prevents that from happening ?

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

I've always thought that if you want to change society, you have to work on the root problems, and that the media brought these problems to our attention.  The black gangsta rap is a symptom, not the cause, but it has certainly found a voice...  Perhaps because so many kids of today relate to it, somehow.

We can't expect kids who grow up with several fathers, in and out of their lives, and their mothers not concerned about them, to turn into model citizens suddenly.  If you grow up in dire circumstances, that's really all you know...  It may be wrong, but it is a comfortable skin...  

How can we expect so many of these kids to make good choices, when they've lived their lives under their parent's poor choices?  How do we teach them to make better choices?  We can't send them all to "charm" school...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

How can we expect so many of these kids to make good choices, when they've lived their lives under their parent's poor choices?  How do we teach them to make better choices?

If I'm not mistaken we all suffer with that same problem in our individual upbringing . That is not to say that some of us don't have more poor examples than others ...

Thanks for your thoughts .

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

I agree, dowser! I see this with many kids at my preschool.  At one year old, they may be on their second daddy or even in foster care.  Or being raised by grandparents because mom ir dad is in jail, on drugs, or just not interested in their kids.  by age three, they are angry little kids.  We know that the first emotional need that must be met is to feel safe and secure.  That most basic of needs is not being met, they never get out of fight or flight mode. Give all of them the attention,  love, and feeling of stability that I can, but its not enough. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  jennilee   8 years ago

We know that the first emotional need that must be met is to feel safe and secure.  That most basic of needs is not being met, they never get out of fight or flight mode.

Sad, but true and it's not just kids of one race. It's poor children of all races. Is the "liberal media" responsible for their actions when they get older? I reject that idea for two reasons. The first is because I don't believe most kids and teens who get into trouble, who fall into the pit that is almost impossible to claw your way out of, listen to the media beyond music, liberal or conservative. Secondly and much more importantly and formative, we are all to blame for not finding a way to provide that first emotional need you speak of in a large enough quality and quantity to get to them while they are still young children. It's easy to grow up an angry child full of hate. I did. And it's hard to get out of it. For me it was curiosity (or something) at 16 (and on already probation for shop-lifting and burglary) that made me turn into that USAF recruiting office near my school and talk to TSgt Agnew and him making me realize that there was a way out if I wanted it badly enough. The day after my 17th birthday I had quit school and signed up.

But that was more luck then anything else. We can't depend on that happening. We need to put a whole hell of a lot more resources into early childhood resources. Yes it'll be expensive up front, but we'll save a fortune on the other end in lowered crime and incarceration. I believe much, much more money.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

we are all to blame for not finding a way to provide that first emotional need you speak of in a large enough quality and quantity to get to them while they are still young children.

Spoken like a true bleeding heart liberal .

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  jennilee   8 years ago

Dear Jennilee, I know that you are a great preschool teacher!  But you only have them a few hours every day, and you can't be their mother, etc.  At least I hope these kids have a Grandma or someone to provide them with security and love--  a lot of them don't.

Remember that movie, Blindside?  (I think-- Sandra Bullock about Michael Orr, the football player.)  That movie explained so much to me...  From teaching, by the time I got them, it was too late for most of them.  Their brains had already been fried from their mothers taking drugs and their horrible lives.  They already had so many problems, there was no way that I, a teacher who had them for an hour each day, could do anything real and helpful for them-- other than love them, and try my best to be there for them.  

I just think that the media is a reflection of what is...  

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    8 years ago

No. Of course not.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

There is nothing more ludicrous than a dogmatic assertion with NOTHING to back it up . The examples of such media behavior are numerous but you CHOOSE to ignore all of them . BTW George Zimmerman HAS SUCCESSFULLY dealt with the gun auction problems he was having . He seems to have gotten a firm offer for his gun for about $100 K . This in spite of the fact that ABC continues to post videos with the young cherubic Trayvon picture instead of the vicious thug he turned into : "no limits nigger" .

Feel free to welcome young black thieves into your home to rob you ... or worse . You do not have someone like G. Zimmerman to prevent that from happening . GZ was correct that Trayvon's parents were negligent in their parental responsibilities and he said so publicly . As far as I know the liberal media have not responded at all to the criticism . Why would that be the case ?

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

There is nothing more ludicrous than a dogmatic assertion with NOTHING to back it up .

Since the title of this article is one in question form, I thought that another one in answer form would be a proper and sufficient answer so as not to confuse you. I stand by that thought and you're welcome.peace

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

You call that thinking ? It's not . Dogmatic assertions with no evidence are your specialty "Justice for Trayvon" . Oh , keep away from slum areas at all cost . You wouldn't want to be contaminated by reality ...

Randy
Sophomore Participates

You would be absolutely dumbfounded by some of the neighborhoods and places I have visited and lived in, including jails. I know the reality crystal clear. It just doesn't scare me. What's to be afraid of? Getting my ass kicked? I've been stomped on (and did some stomping of my own) in the past so bad I once spent nearly a month in the hospital. Getting killed? I have absolutely no fear of death at all. None. Been there, done that. Bring it on.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Brave talk from someone who lives in the wealthy parts of the Cali desert . I'm calling bullshit on your past . It is your present that matters . And your present is highly protected from any kind of slums . Period .

Randy
Sophomore Participates

The town I live in is Bermuda Dunes, which does have some expensive homes in it, but is not wealthy by any means compared to the rest of the valley between here and Palm Springs. If you'll look it up on the map you'll see it's a suburb of Indio, which is almost completely Hispanic and has the most violent gangs and highest crime rates in the valley. Fortunately they still spend most of their time fighting among themselves. The truth is though they don't steal from us because we get along with them, being as we are mostly liberal and support Hispanic rights. We respect them and they respect us, which is the best way to live. They go to the really wealthy parts of the valley like Rancho Mirage and Indian Wells to rob houses. Not in our neighborhood.

Also you can call bullshit on my past because I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. Your opinion is meaningless to me except to say I know you wouldn't have survived it.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Yawn ...

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Your opinion is meaningless to me except to say I know you wouldn't have survived it.

Well, maybe as someone's bitch.Happy

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

You're off topic . Guess what , I am not the topic . Do that again and I'll have your comment deleted .

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Happy

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Feel free to welcome young black thieves into your home to rob you ... or worse .

I have insurance and am suicidal. Might as well have someone go to death row to do the job for me. And aint no gang of thieves tough enough to take care of my wife. Mean, ex-Psychiatric RN (she'd have them talked into half- crying all over themselves in a matter of minutes (she really can do that, I have seen her do it when we used to work together)) battle ax with a ball bat next the her bed and a razor knife on her nightstand. Besides nothing bad is going to happen to us. We'd just let them take what they want. Most house thieves just want to score something to sell and get out before the alarm company has the cops there. Anyway even if they did kill us, so what? Gotta die of something.

By the way saying they'd have to be Black thieves is a racist statement. Though it's true there are almost no Black people living in the valley here. A whole lot of really nice Hispanic folks though.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

By the way saying they'd have to be Black thieves is a racist statement.

Not at all . It is just going with the odds ... What is racist is accusing a Hispanic of being guilty just for defending his life against a ruthless racist thug . But you defend Trayvon against all evidence to the contrary ...

Gotta die of something.

Was that supposed to prove something about the Trayvon event ? If so it seems to do the opposite ...

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Was that supposed to prove something about the Trayvon event ?

No, it was purely a philosophical statement. We all have to die of something. It's just that some people are afraid of it happening.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Feel free to pursue a premature death and think of that as bravery . How about getting back on topic ?

Randy
Sophomore Participates

I don't think of death as bravery (unless I die doing something brave, which is possible) even if I take my own life, which I have promised my wife I won't, so as long as she's alive I don't plan on doing it. I just think of death as nothing. No big deal. Nothing to be afraid of. Absolutely no fear of it, which may lead me to do something stupid/brave sometime, but what the hell. Gotta die of something and at sometime. I've come very close to death a few times and died in the back of an ambulance one time. Didn't see any light to go toward though.

And death is on topic.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

The topic is not me . Neither is it you . The problems in your life may or may not be relevant to the subject but you need to connect those issues to the subject : the media , George Zimmerman and black youth .

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Trayvon Martin is dead by the hand of GZ. That makes death a part of the topic. He had a whole life ahead of him and GZ killed him and took that future away. That is on topic.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

He had a whole life ahead of him

George Zimmerman also had a life ahead of him but Trayvon tried to take that away . It was going to be either Trayvon or George but not both . George is the one left alive to tell the story . He made accusations against Trayvon's Parents for their responsibility in the mess that came about . Will the media respond to those allegations ? Of course not ...

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

The problem isn't with the media the problem is there isn't media because it's all reality t.v. because the majority of Americans have become stupid and lazy.  They need to be entertained rather than informed.  Has it contributed to bad behavior yes but it doesn't discriminate by targeting only one group or sub group of people.  The media (I gag every time I make that reference) has been active in pitting groups against each other, no matter the demographic or party affiliation.   I would also have to agree with another posters remark about complacency - it has come from many of us. 

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

the problem is there isn't media because it's all reality t.v.

Its still media . Trying to conceal what it is by camouflaging it in generalities does not change its nature . ABC continues to present pictures of Trayvon as a cherubic youngster instead of the ruthless thug he became is merely propaganda . The workings of the court system is of no interest to them . Fortunately the courts still use a jury of ones peers instead of by media mass hysteria ... Also not addressing what G. Zimmerman said about Trayvon's parents is a major blind spot or maybe just rank cowardice .

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

Hi Petey!!!!  :o)

Well, I won't disagree that Trayvon has been portrayed with more benefit of the doubt than a more realistic perspective but society has generally always painted people that have died in more generous terms.  As far as GZ is concerned, to quote Eddie Murphy "You brought this shit on yourself".  GZ did everything wrong by stalking and tracking TM and rather than take his gift of not guilty he has continued to provoke and create controversy and he has done this for the sole purpose of staying in the limelight, IMO.  I don't know what type of lifestyle TM lived prior to that night but honestly I don't think it's relevant.  What matters is what he did that particular night and I hope we all can agree that he wasn't doing anything that was worth losing his life.   But yes, the media has been very strategic in creating the victim and the villain.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

As far as GZ is concerned, to quote Eddie Murphy "You brought this shit on yourself".  GZ did everything wrong by stalking and tracking TM and rather than take his gift of not guilty he has continued to provoke and create controversy and he has done this for the sole purpose of staying in the limelight, IMO.  I don't know what type of lifestyle TM lived prior to that night but honestly I don't think it's relevant.  What matters is what he did that particular night and I hope we all can agree that he wasn't doing anything that was worth losing his life.

YES! YES!! YES!!!

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

I think beating someone to death probably warrants retaliation. But, to each their own...

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

I think beating someone to death probably warrants retaliation. But, to each their own...

Allegedly. We only have GZ's word on that and I would think his actions since the trial would prove that he is one step below a violent, psychotic, lying prick. But to each their own...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

We have your constant defense of the actions of the racist thug Trayvon . How much do you hate Hispanics ?

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Court of law, jury of his peers, yada yada...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

I hope we all can agree that he wasn't doing anything that was worth losing his life.

I don't agree . He was acting as a violent ruthless thug . Attacking someone with martial arts tactics necessitates a strong defensive response . Unfortunately all that GZ had left was to pull his gun .

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

Petey, are you internally hysterical? Ever since Zimmerman decided to sell his gun you have been on this kick.

Zimmerman stalked a teenager who was innocently walking home from the candy store. Martin made the "mistake" of re-entering the condo complex (from the street) on a path between two houses, which caught Zimmerman's eye. Zimmerman then proceeded to slow speed follow Martin down the street for 10 minutes or so, all the while visible to Martin but never revealing who he was. Zimmerman was never in the right in this situation.

It is unknown who threw the first punch, the only thing known is that Zimmerman was losing the fight so he shot Martin and killed him.

It's nothing to brag about Petey.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

I think Petey is pissed because he probably can't afford to buy it.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Zimmerman stalked a teenager who was innocently walking home from the candy store.

AFTER being told by the police dispatcher to stay in his truck.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

He had no legal requirement to follow their "advice". Weak sauce.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Zimmerman stalked a teenager who was innocently walking home from the candy store.

Meanwhile in his phone convo with his girlfriend he called Zimmerman a "cracker" . Proof of racism by Trayvon .

Randy
Sophomore Participates

"cracker" .

A Hispanic Cracker? That's a new one on me. Some of my friends will get quite a chuckle out of that, especially the Hispanic ones.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Blame the thug for his misplaced bigotry.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

It is unknown who threw the first punch

Your devotion to defending the media lies is obvious as is your racism against Hispanic males ... pathetic !

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

"the media lies" - lol, were you there?

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

You actually believe the ABC propaganda photo of Trayvon as the cerubic youngster ? He left that stage of his life many years ago . On the night in question he was already a violent racist thug . Remember the nickname he chose for himself : "No limits nigga" ...

And you're consistently racist against Hispanic males . What a pathetic excuse for a liberal you are . Only blacks get a pass ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

I don't care what his nickname was, Zimmerman stalked him on a dark and rainy night. Zimmerman was in the wrong.

You think because you believe Martin was a thug he deserved to die.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

You think because you believe Martin was a thug he deserved to die.

Are you illiterate ? It wasn't what he was . It was what he did ... all because of his feckless parental upbringing , as Zimmerman pointed out .

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

all because of his feckless parental upbringing

So Petey - you agree with GZ's argument that it's the Parents fault for how their children behave and who they become as adults?

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Trayvon was still below the age of 18 . His parents could still have had an effect on him . But they left him to his own valueless actions .

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Your devotion to defending the media lies is obvious as is your racism against Hispanic males

It is unknown. The police testified to that in court. They said GZ said he was hit first, but that they could not establish that because the other person was dead. So again we only have the word of someone who has since proven himself to be a criminal and psychotic liar.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

It is unknown.

What is known is your racism against Hispanic males ...

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

GZ has a jewish dad and a peruvian mother. So is he hispanic or jewish ?

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

OK , change that to racism & anti-semitism ...

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    8 years ago

The media should be held responsible for some of their incitement. Despite what they wish in their merciless hearts, Zimmerman was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Contributing to the destruction of his life, out of partisan spite, should be illegal. 

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

Jurisprudence seems to be of no interest to leftist media outlets . There is no excuse for that ... Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to prosecute such behavior .

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

It's the price we pay for a free media. I suppose it's better than most of the alternatives, but I wish they would display a bit more professionalism and ethics.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

Zimmerman is nothing more than a seeping, infected boil on the ass of society.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

You recognize that sort easily, do you?

Randy
Sophomore Participates

He's sort of hard to miss as such...

pat wilson
Professor Participates

No. You don't see that very often. Thank god.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Here's a direct Zimmerman quote from the article :

Zimmerman ... told The Daily Beast that Martin's mom and dad, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, were bad parents who were "capitalizing" on their son's death.

So far the media have not responded to to his accusation . How much do you want to bet they won't ?

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

How can they without undermining their agenda? They clearly failed as parents.

Randy
Sophomore Participates

They clearly failed as parents.

As do most in one form or another.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Hard to argue against that...

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Common ground is a good thing.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Indeed. And rare.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    8 years ago

Here's your GZ hero's criminal record:

The result:  The other driver involved, who wished to remain anonymous,  decided not to press charges, and Zimmerman again escaped arrest .

This iframe is not allowed

November 18, 2013: domestic disturbance with a girlfriend

What allegedly happened:  Zimmerman’s then-girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, called police in Apopka, Florida,  saying he had entered her home, breaking her things, and pointing a shotgun at her during an argument .

The result:   Scheibe decided she wanted the case dropped .

George Zimmerman Appears Before Judge On Recent Aggravated Assault Charges

September 9, 2013: domestic disturbance with his estranged wife and father-in-law

What allegedly happened:  George’s estranged then-wife, Shellie Zimmerman, called police saying George had  punched her father, smashed her belongings, and threatened her and her father with a gun .

width="1" height="1" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">   ADVERTISING This iframe is not allowed

The result:  Authorities claimed Shellie’s iPad,  which she was allegedly using to record video of the incident, was damaged irreparably during the fight, killing most of the concrete evidence . Shellie also decided not to pursue the case further, claiming she wanted to just be done with the divorce and end her marriage  “with a whimper and not a bang.”

September 4, 2013: speeding ticket

What allegedly happened:  Police in Lake Mary  clocked Zimmerman going 60 in a 45-mph zone .

RELATED

450574175.jpg?resize=480%2C270&quality=80&strip=allhttp://i1.wp.com/fusion.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/450574175.jpg?resize=480%2C270&quality=80&strip=all 480w, 320w" alt="George Zimmerman Appears Before Judge On Recent Aggravated Assault Charges" width="480" height="270"> George Zimmerman has now had 8 run-ins with police since killing Trayvon Martin

The result:  Not much.  This time around, he didn’t have a weapon in his car .

August 19, 2013: traffic stop

What allegedly happened:  A Florida Highway Patrol officer in Brevard County pulled Zimmerman over for  having too-dark window tints and an obscured license plate .

The result:  Nothing much. He told the officer he had tinted his windows because he was receiving death threats. The stop was  filed as a “courtesy warning,” and Zimmerman didn’t have to pay any fines or change his tints .

July 2013: traffic stop in Texas

What allegedly happened:  Police pulled Zimmerman over for speeding in Forney, Texas, outside of Dallas.  Dashcam video of the stop shows the officer warning Zimmerman, “Don’t play with your firearm, okay?”

The result:  Zimmerman  got off with a verbal warning . Nobody ever really explained what he was doing in Texas.

It’s also worth mentioning that Zimmerman was  accused  of assault and abuse twice prior to Martin’s death.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

The record of a criminal psychotic, with terrible anger management issues, egotistical in public, but with a very low self image problem, probable drug and/or alcohol issues. Will offend again and again and sooner or later will kill again if not stopped. He is going to end up spending the bulk of his life as a guest of the state criminal system, unless someone kills him first and saves his future potential victims. It would save lives.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

"Accused"

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Will end up in prison sooner or later. Probably sooner. Will continue to be violent and unpredictable until he is.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

OTOH your absurd unfounded accusations are fully predictable . Trayvon's parents are a subject you prefer not to go into . Not surprising since they are so much at fault in Trayvon's later problems . But who cares . You'd rather keep repeating unfounded accusations against GZ . You know as well as I that the media has moved on from the topic of GZ and will never even mention what GZ had to say about the complicity of Trayvon's parents .

Randy
Sophomore Participates

I know the GZ type very, very well. I grew up in my young years surrounded by them. I've seen and been connected to dozens of them in my childhood and my adult life. My mother married one as her 2nd husband. I promise you GZ is a prison convict that just hasn't arrive there yet, but he will. I can smell him from here and he stinks of prison already.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

I promise you GZ is a prison convict that just hasn't arrive there yet, but he will.

You sure make a lot of promises you can't keep ... Enjoy stressing yourself out over this . In the meantime George is auctioning off items at $100 K a pop .

Randy
Sophomore Participates

LOL. It doesn't stress me in the least. I'm not the one going to prison. Happy

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

I'm not the one going to prison.

Neither is GZ ... despite your delusions to the contrary .

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

What a long list of minor crap . Thanks for wasting our time ...

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    8 years ago

The text didn't paste here quite right but it doesn't take an Einstein to get a clue to the GZ persona. He is a vile, foul specimen of life.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Glass houses. He's not in jail. Your vilification is unfounded. I'm glad he was able to make some coin by selling his gun.

pat wilson
Professor Participates

Your vilification is unfounded.

You clearly didn't read all of my comment. The GZ scumbag has a record a mile long. But that's okay with you. Got it.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

It's ok with the legal system. I support the rule of law rather than mob justice. You seem to disagree.

Randy
Sophomore Participates

It's the legal system that will end up putting him away in prison, probably for a long time, when he commits his next violent crime or the one after that, for the safety of the public. It IS going to happen.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

For your own peace of mind I suggest you let it go . Your so-called predictions are nothing but wishful thinking with no support in reality .

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

The GZ scumbag has a record a mile long.

He has a long list of minor crap almost all of which amounted to NOTHING ... but have fun throwing crap at him . Meanwhile he continues to auction items off at $100 K a pop ...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

New update : Its not a lousy 100 K$ . It went for 250 K$ !

A Florida neighborhood watchman has sold for $250,000 the gun he used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, auctioneers said.

United Gun Group, which hosted the auction on its website, confirmed Saturday the amount of the sale of the Kel-Tec PF-9, a 9mm pistol.

Looks like GZ will have lots of financial ammo to attack the BLM movement ...